Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54314 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
This nonsense is still going on and by the same people? Lol you all have no life
It's the weekend go get some a** or go party and have a few drinks for once smh
What nonesense this is History

do you know about this historical FACT

MOORISH WRITER AL Edrisi Of andalusia,Spain wrote in the early part of the 12 th century about the Powwerful Hebrew colony of LamLam.

The city of LamLam was situated about 2 hundred miles West of Timbuktu.

Proof right in your FACE

I have more historical proof that the American Negro is actually a Hebrew.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54315 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo nah serious!
you got to join ranks with our ENEMYS your one OF THEM I SAID IT, your a ENEMY TO THIS HEBREW COMMUNITY, you dont even talk like us, your a ENEMY trying to be a verbal combatant, I CLASSIFIED YOU AS ENEMY OF Israel on this Page, YOU HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED so talk yo ass off we wont believe shit you say, yo message falls in with our enemy's, THAT CANT BE CHANGED, your a liar a evil devil that think he is SLICK, your crazy, now push on lil boy, your DONE round here, message NO GOOD, I GOT MIDDLE FINGER POINT AT YOU!!!
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#54316 Mar 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you aint talking bout nothing, gabage,if i say garbage, thats hat it is, all your say is bullshit, we dont want yo message, its trash, you dont een know where jews from, GET yo info has been REJECTED,us hebrews dont fool with you so TALK YO ASS OFF, your nothing round here, IF I REJECT YO MESSAGE THEN ITS OVER, your not a HEBREW YOUR A FAKE I SAID IT!
Hey bro, He is a Jew Devil send in here to corrupt and destroy our beliefs. He is one of many we were forewarned to look out a wolf in Sherpa clothing, this devil is. Look at who he is trying to connect us with Devil Worshipping Celtic Druids and Child Molesting GayGreeks! This devil is quoting s hit written by them Jews in the 7th and 10th centuries! He is spreading the devil worshipping and words of them evil Jews! I'm on to his corrupt lies!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54317 Mar 12, 2013
the Occults an Christians an a number of jews has stormed the Page! hahahah lol MUTHA I GOT THIS YOU DEVILS MUST CONVINCE Me on all yo bullshit,IM THE one you must convince an thats gone be hard if you dont have truth, so all you devils get together an come up with good plan, because its hard to get pass me, IF I SAY YO MESSAGE IS A LIE, thats that on that im Hebrew Judge,right here in yo face, so all you devils an Occults an looney toones,ITS ME YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE< IM THE PERSON, you have to plead yo outside truth to ME, because you devils dont have a hebrew message,an im JUDGING IT, so you devils, is WASTNG YO TIME, I REJECT ALL YA'LL BULLCRAP,
7New Earth7

UK

#54318 Mar 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you got to join ranks with our ENEMYS your one OF THEM I SAID IT, your a ENEMY TO THIS HEBREW COMMUNITY, you dont even talk like us, your a ENEMY trying to be a verbal combatant, I CLASSIFIED YOU AS ENEMY OF Israel on this Page, YOU HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED so talk yo ass off we wont believe shit you say, yo message falls in with our enemy's, THAT CANT BE CHANGED, your a liar a evil devil that think he is SLICK, your crazy, now push on lil boy, your DONE round here, message NO GOOD, I GOT MIDDLE FINGER POINT AT YOU!!!
Genuine question. LOL!

I'm new to tlking in this kind of board, so what's this talk about anti Ethiopia about? What's the root cause? What's the solution? Please please be calm, I'm just a bro trying to learn, asking genuine questions.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54319 Mar 12, 2013
enemy's conversating i all ya'll doing, ole devils

Level 8

Location hidden

#54320 Mar 12, 2013
EDOM!!! Edesius and Frumentius EDOMITES brothers from Tyre, Phoenician, introduced Christianity into Abyssinia; THEM FACTS IM GONE SHOW YOU WHY THEM ETHIOPIANS ON LIST AN WITH GOG, an the Jews, because the edomite Frumentius is they saint hahahah, Frumentius) used their influence to spread Christianity. First they encouraged the Christian merchants, who were temporarily in the country, to practice their faith openly by meeting at places of public worship, Them gone be some Scythian Jews, with the sepharvaims driving the ships for them the Jews transported christian Jews all around, because being a Jew was a bad thing, the stole wealth from peoples all the time, TWO CROOKS STARTED CHRISTIANITY IN ETHIOPIA Frumentius,, who was "eager for the conversion of Abyssinia", accompanied Edesius as far as Alexandria, where he requested St. Athanasius to send a bishop and some priests to Abyssinia.OK CHECK THIS. St. Athanasius considered Frumentius himself the most suitable person for bishop and consecrated him in 328,SEE? that devil was sent in as a spy from the very beginning, he had ties to the Leaders of the land, an then they planted his evil ass in Ethiopia! them gone be facts , the Jews had created Christianity, in Egypt, long before with the help of the likes of PHILO,

Level 8

Location hidden

#54321 Mar 12, 2013
ole devils cant change whats in bible you can only lie, bible is the truth so its gone stand!LOOK peoples look!. Jehudi seems to have been the king's ready tool for evil.as the Ethiopian is to day for the Jewish regime, ok back in our land we had ETHIOPIAN EMISSARIES , they had CONTACT thru out the ancient WORLD, they was every where as they was carriers of messages to, ok look we gone look into the Eunuchs 'The northern portion of Ethiopia formed the kingdom of Meroe, which for a long period was ruled over by queens, and it was probably from this kingdom that the eunuch came of MEROE,ok we gone get gold from them, we stayed tune with African Nations for gold,ok we had African bloodline deep in our vain from living in africa ok look at Meroe flourished from between 800 BCE to 350 CE. The Kingdom of Meroe (also known as Kush, as referenced in the Biblical book of Genesis 10:6, and elsewhere, and as Aethiopia) was ruled by Nubians who, early on, continued Egyptian practices and customs and, though they were depicted in art as distinctly Nubian, they called themselves by Egyptian titles. ok they would be in the land, ok we had married it Eygptian higher ranks the Priest Daughter, whom Joseph had two son's ok these Eunuch aint suppose to be in the Land in no service then one go GET LETTER OF CREATOR, lawd you devils is evil! check this out, look Deuteronomy 23:1;He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.Leviticus 21:17;Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. Leviticus 21:20;Or a hunchback, or a dwarf, or that has a defect in his eye, or an itching disease, or scabs, or is a eunuch;ok OUR KING Zedekiah need GOLD we didnt have no Eunuchs till the wicked kings came on throne in JUDAH, see it was during the SAITE period of Eygpt so we gone have alot of Ethiopian in the land, Plus the Egyptian King installed one of our kings, ok they put them Ethiopians Eunuchs then , ok they was in the Land after the assyrian confict,before Babylon came, ok wicked kings of Judah need africa Gold, we had Ethiopians in the land, soon as our land fall the BABYLONIANS placed them IN CHARGE, ok Im gone go into the Ethiopians Now Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. OK whom was Jeudi.je-hu'-di (yehudhi, properly "a Jew"): An officer of King Jehoiakim (Jer 36:14,21,23). He was sent by the princes to summon Baruch to read the roll containing Jeremiah's prophecies to them; he afterward read them to the king, who destroyed them. His name is noteworthy, as also is that of his grandfather Cushi (i.e. "Ethiopian"), and the two are said to point to a foreign origin. ok Jeremiah 36:14 " ... Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son [read: descendant] of Cushi ..."

3569 - Hebrew

Kuwshiy koo-shee'

patronymically from 3568; a Cushite, or descendant of Cush:--Cushi, Cushite, Ethiopian(-s).
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
ok we knows Jehudi was a son of CUSH A ETHIOPIAN NOW LETS LOOK SEE WHAT HE DID this PART 1 the ETHIOPAN BURN CREATOR LETTER, this part 1#

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54322 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Genuine question. LOL!
I'm new to tlking in this kind of board, so what's this talk about anti Ethiopia about? What's the root cause? What's the solution? Please please be calm, I'm just a bro trying to learn, asking genuine questions.
Nothing, Just he is extreamist. The kind of people who never question for mass murdering. The world had several of this type of people, including the German Nazi Hitlor, and the recent Bin Ladden. Don't be surprised if there are Black Nazies

Level 8

Location hidden

#54323 Mar 12, 2013
King Jehoiakim, 18th sovereign of the separate kingdom of Judah, enjoys the dubious distinction of being the first sovereign of Israelites placed on the throne by a foreign power. When Judah was conquered and King Josiah killed in battle by Egypt, Josiah's son, Jehoiakim's younger brother Jehoahaz, took Josiah's office as king. However, the Egyptian king found Jehoahaz rebellious, refusing to pay the tribute he imposed. So he dethroned him, placing Jehoiakim in power, and giving him that name in place of his original name, Eliakim, as a symbol of Egypt's power over the king of Judah. Jehoiakim paid the tribute, initiating a new tax to fund it. OK WE WOULD HOOK UP WITH THE ETHIOPIANS< THE KING OF EYGPT PLACE THEM IN OUR LAND then,ok check this Jeremiah 36:1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.SEE THIS CREATOR DOING THIS, ok look Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.Jeremiah 36:4;Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.Jeremiah 36:5 ;And Jeremiah commanded Baruch, saying, I am shut up; I cannot go into the house of the LORD:Jeremiah 36:6;Therefore go thou, and read in the roll, which thou hast written from my mouth, the words of the LORD in the ears of the people in the LORD'S house upon the fasting day: and also thou shalt read them in the ears of all Judah that come out of their cities.Jeremiah 36:7 ;It may be they will present their supplication before the LORD, and will return every one from his evil way: for great is the anger and the fury that the LORD hath pronounced against this people. SEE WE WAS IN TROUBLE,Jeremiah 36:8;And Baruch the son of Neriah did according to all that Jeremiah the prophet commanded him, reading in the book the words of the LORD in the LORD'S house.Jeremiah 36:9;And it came to pass in the fifth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, in the ninth month, that they proclaimed a fast before the LORD to all the people in Jerusalem, and to all the people that came from the cities of Judah unto Jerusalem.all this in 588BC we cool with EYGPT assyria was Destroyed, some was in our land, we was cool with EYGPT they had Placed the KING on our throne,Jeremiah 36:10;Then read Baruch in the book the words of Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, in the chamber of Gemariah the son of Shaphan the scribe, in the higher court, at the entry of the new gate of the LORD'S house, in the ears of all the people. Jeremiah 36:11;When Michaiah the son of Gemariah, the son of Shaphan, had heard out of the book all the words of the LORD,Jeremiah 36:12;Then he went down into the king's house, into the scribe's chamber: and, lo, all the princes sat there, even Elishama the scribe, and Delaiah the son of Shemaiah, and Elnathan the son of Achbor, and Gemariah the son of Shaphan, and Zedekiah the son of Hananiah, and all the princes. EVERYBODY WAS THERE, ok look look,Jeremiah 36:13 ;Then Michaiah declared unto them all the words that he had heard, when Baruch read the book in the ears of the people. Jeremiah 36:14;Therefore all the princes sent Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son of Cushi, unto Baruch, saying, Take in thine hand the roll wherein thou hast read in the ears of the people, and come. So Baruch the son of Neriah took the roll in his hand, and came unto them. PART 2# the ethiopians burn letter

Level 8

Location hidden

#54324 Mar 12, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bro, He is a Jew Devil send in here to corrupt and destroy our beliefs. He is one of many we were forewarned to look out a wolf in Sherpa clothing, this devil is. Look at who he is trying to connect us with Devil Worshipping Celtic Druids and Child Molesting GayGreeks! This devil is quoting s hit written by them Jews in the 7th and 10th centuries! He is spreading the devil worshipping and words of them evil Jews! I'm on to his corrupt lies!
pull all ya Verbal weapons out slay that devil with words,stay on you AT THAT DEVIL TO~ I see this me to!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54325 Mar 12, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, Just he is extreamist. The kind of people who never question for mass murdering. The world had several of this type of people, including the German Nazi Hitlor, and the recent Bin Ladden. Don't be surprised if there are Black Nazies
you needs a BIG 8-BALL tied to yo legs, an be made to clean HIGHWAYS, with a shotgun pointed at you at all times, you is a crook, an yo kind brag about never being slaves I SEE because yo kind enslaved others, with yo evil religion, you was the FIRST SPITITAUL SLAVE, the devil had yo kind mind, your a BLACK DEVIL the first kind, the white devils came from yo kind, Ham kids your part of them, uncleanliness is in you, your a black spiritual demon,an you hold hands with devil, he came got his kind

Level 8

Location hidden

#54326 Mar 12, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you yo job with me would be for you to stick yo head down CANON, hahahah lol hahahah while see if it work , your a no brain person all ready, you talk like you got a curse on you now, hahahah we got green light, fo real, its gone keep in, i think we PROGRAMED to do whats got to be done, yo whole nation mite be UP ROOTED one day,your in deep with beast, an on a pay back list, your DOOMED, you better stop telling peoples your a ethiopian, that aint good no mo,peoples see yo kind easy, your jewish,

Level 8

Location hidden

#54327 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Genuine question. LOL!
stop promoting that bullshit doctrine, thru bible verse out, talk about the tribes of Yisrael, thats what this page bout, we could talk bout DEVIL but that aint what thi page for, so talk about Hebrew things, we care nothing bout nothing else
7New Earth7

UK

#54328 Mar 12, 2013
Okay let me prove my points. I'm going to base everything on the melchizedekfamily book. In it u read the Medebay inherited from melchizedek and the Medebay intermarried with the solomonic dynasty and built empires.

So BEN let's take it a step at a time. In west Africa like Nigeria, Ghana, we find that for example in the federal government's official archives they say the country was once called onitsha, plus we find the main families written about as the most powerful families before the white men came, AND. IT IS MODEBE, a variant intination of MEDEBAY. They own almost one third of the entire ONITSHA land till today, tjats one evidence, so we go to the MAIN town STILL called onitsha in Nigeria today where the BIGGEST market in west Africa is found till today.....so we start to ask and also find out that the village of the Modebe family is the village of the gods, they say up till now this family has the power to dethrone KINGS!!!!!!!

And we find out that these people say they are igbo speaking people, and it is a well know global fact that since a very long time the igbos link themselves to the Hebrews, so we said it is possible that since igbo and Hebrew sounds alike they are also one and the same.
He= I, brew= gbo. So we go to research and discover that originally the word Hebrew was voiced as; Ebreu, Hebraios,'ebhrai, and 'ibhri , thus confirming that there was mainly an elimination of the letter 'h' to make it more like igbo, and there is also an account of an addition of letter 'o'.... SEE: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...

So we start to ask these igbos if they can use their gift of using an original interpretation of igbo words that wasn't tainted by British colonialists to figure out the meanings of many other ancient Hebrew words and they did and things became more clearer that many global scholars have tried to potray.

Let me stop here for mow and see what you say. Thaks for the audience.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54331 Mar 12, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Why Solomon was Black? The Great Grand mother of David was Ruth, the Moabite, who were close neighbours with Mose's wife Zipporah, the Ethiopian
"Moses' wife was an Ethiopian, a Moabite, Numbers 12:1, so there! "
"Jesus Christ's ancestor was Ruth. She was a Moabite, so there! "
Acts 26 says we are all of one blood.
Conclusion: Jesus was Black in color
It depends what bible you read. Some bibles say Solomon was dark not black. The Duras Europos synogogue shows white Jews 200 years after Jesus death. I suppose the Jews were chameleons who can change colour! Jesus look ed like his people the JEWS. He was WHITE! Hollywood has definitely got it right. The majority of ancient skeletons found in Israel are Caucasian and the Jews of todays Israel ARE CAUCASIAN!
READ: www.Gotquestions.org/black-people-Bible.html
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54332 Mar 12, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE. Of course the BONES are from AFRICA, because AFRICA is EDEN (or whatever title you want to put on the BIRTH PLACE of HUMANS, not those MONKEY Men Neanderthals)!!! Monkeys DO NOT have HUMAN DNA. Monkeys just like all living things have SIMILAR Genetics. That doesn’t mean that all livings things are a Species of Human Beings. The reason all living things have similar Genetics is due to the FACT, that all come from the Earth we stand upon. Hint:“CARBON!!!” TWO. You are always barking at others about the Bible. BUT YOU DO NOT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. As you can see in the Scripture that follows, men FOLLOW their FATHHERS LINEAGE. In verse “3,” the Father then his Sons, then their Mother is also acknowledged!!! In your Religious practice you COMPLETELY DISAVOW THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR FATHER…IN FAVOR OF BEING A KAZARI CONVERT!!!Matthew 1:1-31 This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,Isaac the father of Jacob,Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar.THREE. You’re always BLABBERING about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but you don’t follow their Biblical EXAMPLE!!! You follow the Kazari conversion method!!!http://encyclopedia2. thefreedictionary.com/Ka... ht tp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kha zars http
Eden was in the Middle East! It says so in the bible. Genesis 2:10-14 Neanderthals are not apes but real people. Ancient bones found in the Middle East are neanderthal and Cro-Magnon not African! The Cro-Magnon and neanderthals are modern day Middle Eastern peoples ancestors! A child get its Jewishness from its mother not the father. If the mother is not Jewish the child isnt Jewish! This only applies to Orthodox Jews NOT ALL JEWS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54333 Mar 12, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
He must definitely IS NOT A JEW YOU NAZI!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54334 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you believe Ethiopians?
Please just be explicit. OMG! An old script? You don't wana trust? Who are the Jews? Where were they between 100AD and 500AD?
Because if the Jews painted their people white then thats what I believe and nothing else. Are you trying to tell me that Jews in the Middle East didnt know what race their people were? There obviously were still Jews in the Middle East long after Jesus death. Dura Europos paintings were done 200 years after Jesus death by Syrian Jews! The following mosaic was painting by Jews 600 years after Jesus death in a synogogue in Northern Israel by Jews. Jews have always been in Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Beit_Alpha.jpg

Level 8

Location hidden

#54335 Mar 12, 2013
Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,382,894
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 2 min Hellywood 24
What is a white crime expert? 2 min Gremlin 8
Black Marine murdered Okinawan 5 min Hebrew Supremacist 3
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 11 min the truth 50
Detectives called Trayvon a n****r, and a thug 12 min Gremlin 3
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 15 min the truth 5,383
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 21 min Big Woody 58
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 44,805
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 1 hr BM Need To Listen... 75
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 2 hr 2 Dogs 47
More from around the web