Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54306 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Jews painted their people as they saw them. I believe Jews not Ethiopians.
Can you change this verse in the Bible?

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon"

Song of Solomon 1:5 (KJV)

Every debate regarding the identity of Solomon is closed here. The same is for his descent St. Mary and Jesus. What else? Still denying?
7New Earth7

UK

#54307 Mar 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jeremiah 36v1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from... u see? we still like that to this day!they wanted to know how u get them words is they real! stuff like that! look what bro BARUCH said in verse Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book., u see? that speech they was having, changed ... on to verses 25 they was looking fo Jeremiah to do him in!u see we can look back on what happen then! history is our witness! we knows they went into captivity an by whom! history bear witness that theses things happen we reading be fo the fall an what lead to it! look WHOM hid them Jeremiah an Baruch u see BRO BARUCH was a SCRIBE an JEREMIAH was a Prophet they worke... saith the LORD; Thou hast burned this roll, saying, Why hast thou written therein, saying, The king of Babylon shall certainly come and destroy this land, and shall cause to cease from thence man and beast? thats deep read Jeremiah 36:30;Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost. its sad! bro helped us go thru the slavery again! we couldnt run from CREATORS word u see Jeremiah 36:32;Then took Jeremiah another roll, and gave it to Baruch the scribe, the son of Neriah; who wrote therein from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the book which Jehoiakim king of Judah had burned in the fire:and there were added besides unto them many like words. he add mo to it! thats why we r here! Africa fell on its face when we left!it was a done deal!EYGPT got it in 332 b,c! the whole africa aint been the same since we was REMOVED
Why do u think u left Africa? Why not relocating in Africa? How sure r u it was in Africa this exodus took place? How sure r u it was u people? Anyways its ok.
But how come I'm able to GEt all my own El info accurately to tally with the ethiopian melchizedekfamily book?, I'm sEeing the El families all over the 7 continents (answer this pareticular question)!! And to confirm my research they bes the angels/gods wherever I searched!
My main point melchizedekfamily spoke Hebrew, remember it was in the book of Hebrew they told Jesus he is a priest forever in the order of melchizedekfamily????? And I see the language is same evrywhere worldwide so its not only the peeps in yo own analogy! I'm telling you it wasn't god who spoke to Jeremiah you wrote about but the melchizedekfamily!!!!!
Oh is your problem to attach yo sef to the glory of the judah tribe? So why discredit Ethiopia???? Why????? At whose expense??????
BEN get yo head straight and stop shallow beefing here and there! Yo analogy good but not at the expence of sucha more dynamic work like mine bruh, NO WaY! I got it on check now, and the ish is uve never been served it this way be fo! So think twice about yo statements!!!!! GOod one tho!
I'm on a mission to write a book to shed more light to the people in America and Europe and far and wide about how Hebrew and the tribe of judah was world wide, how the god who spoke in the old testament was a man/angel/god from the melchizedekfamily!!!!! So when its out, repect the book because be fo now u never kneew that Ethiopia was this genuine, yo tot it has been bastardi2d tot the point of no recorgnition but I now have a living archaeology (human beigns and their language)!!!!!
But from now respect Ethiopia, god wanted the isreaelites to be like the ethiopians!!!!! God has a special prophecy for ethioipians that one day Ethiopia shall stretch forth its hand to God!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#54308 Mar 12, 2013
!!!!Do I speak too much of what u can't understand? The CREATOR u write about that spoke to Jeremiah was/is the Melchizedekfamily!!!! u never kneew that Ethiopia was this genuine, yo tot it has been bastardied to the point of no recorgnition but I now have a living archaeology (human beigns and their language)!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#54309 Mar 12, 2013
Why Solomon was Black? The Great Grand mother of David was Ruth, the Moabite, who were close neighbours with Mose's wife Zipporah, the Ethiopian

"Moses' wife was an Ethiopian, a Moabite, Numbers 12:1, so there! "

"Jesus Christ's ancestor was Ruth. She was a Moabite, so there! "

Acts 26 says we are all of one blood.

Conclusion: Jesus was Black in color
7New Earth7

UK

#54310 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Jews painted their people as they saw them. I believe Jews not Ethiopians.
Yo nah serious!
7New Earth7

UK

#54311 Mar 12, 2013
By the way, what has anyone said about the genuine El families found before Columbus in USA and Europe? This is genuine stuff, the familie name was the Celt gods and durid gods even Greek gods!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54312 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u think u left Africa? Why not relocating in Africa? How sure r u it was in Africa this exodus took place? How sure r u it was u people? Anyways its ok.
But how come I'm able to GEt all my own El info accurately to tally with the ethiopian melchizedekfamily book?, I'm sEeing the El families all over the 7 continents (answer this pareticular question)!! And to confirm my research they bes the angels/gods wherever I searched!
My main point melchizedekfamily spoke Hebrew, remember it was in the book of Hebrew they told Jesus he is a priest forever in the order of melchizedekfamily????? And I see the language is same evrywhere worldwide so its not only the peeps in yo own analogy! I'm telling you it wasn't god who spoke to Jeremiah you wrote about but the melchizedekfamily!!!!!
Oh is your problem to attach yo sef to the glory of the judah tribe? So why discredit Ethiopia???? Why????? At whose expense??????
BEN get yo head straight and stop shallow beefing here and there! Yo analogy good but not at the expence of sucha more dynamic work like mine bruh, NO WaY! I got it on check now, and the ish is uve never been served it this way be fo! So think twice about yo statements!!!!! GOod one tho!
I'm on a mission to write a book to shed more light to the people in America and Europe and far and wide about how Hebrew and the tribe of judah was world wide, how the god who spoke in the old testament was a man/angel/god from the melchizedekfamily!!!!! So when its out, repect the book because be fo now u never kneew that Ethiopia was this genuine, yo tot it has been bastardi2d tot the point of no recorgnition but I now have a living archaeology (human beigns and their language)!!!!!
But from now respect Ethiopia, god wanted the isreaelites to be like the ethiopians!!!!! God has a special prophecy for ethioipians that one day Ethiopia shall stretch forth its hand to God!!!
you aint talking bout nothing, gabage,if i say garbage, thats hat it is, all your say is bullshit, we dont want yo message, its trash, you dont een know where jews from, GET yo info has been REJECTED,us hebrews dont fool with you so TALK YO ASS OFF, your nothing round here, IF I REJECT YO MESSAGE THEN ITS OVER, your not a HEBREW YOUR A FAKE I SAID IT!

Level 6

Location hidden

#54313 Mar 12, 2013
Mathew I:5

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of aDavid, the son of Abraham.

2 aAbraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat bJudas and his brethren;

3 And Judas begat aPhares and bZara of Thamar; and Phares begat cEsrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and aNaasson begat Salmon;

5 AND SALMON BEGAT A BOOZ OF RACHAB; AND BOOZ BEGAT OBED OF RUTH; AND OBED BEGAT JESSE;

6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat aSolomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;

9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;

10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;

11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to aBabylon:

12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat aZorobabel;

13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;

14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;

15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

16 And Jacob begat aJoseph the husband of bMary, of whom was born cJesus, dwho is called eChrist.

17. So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen agenerations.

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54314 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
This nonsense is still going on and by the same people? Lol you all have no life
It's the weekend go get some a** or go party and have a few drinks for once smh
What nonesense this is History

do you know about this historical FACT

MOORISH WRITER AL Edrisi Of andalusia,Spain wrote in the early part of the 12 th century about the Powwerful Hebrew colony of LamLam.

The city of LamLam was situated about 2 hundred miles West of Timbuktu.

Proof right in your FACE

I have more historical proof that the American Negro is actually a Hebrew.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54315 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo nah serious!
you got to join ranks with our ENEMYS your one OF THEM I SAID IT, your a ENEMY TO THIS HEBREW COMMUNITY, you dont even talk like us, your a ENEMY trying to be a verbal combatant, I CLASSIFIED YOU AS ENEMY OF Israel on this Page, YOU HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED so talk yo ass off we wont believe shit you say, yo message falls in with our enemy's, THAT CANT BE CHANGED, your a liar a evil devil that think he is SLICK, your crazy, now push on lil boy, your DONE round here, message NO GOOD, I GOT MIDDLE FINGER POINT AT YOU!!!
Daryll

Bronx, NY

#54316 Mar 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you aint talking bout nothing, gabage,if i say garbage, thats hat it is, all your say is bullshit, we dont want yo message, its trash, you dont een know where jews from, GET yo info has been REJECTED,us hebrews dont fool with you so TALK YO ASS OFF, your nothing round here, IF I REJECT YO MESSAGE THEN ITS OVER, your not a HEBREW YOUR A FAKE I SAID IT!
Hey bro, He is a Jew Devil send in here to corrupt and destroy our beliefs. He is one of many we were forewarned to look out a wolf in Sherpa clothing, this devil is. Look at who he is trying to connect us with Devil Worshipping Celtic Druids and Child Molesting GayGreeks! This devil is quoting s hit written by them Jews in the 7th and 10th centuries! He is spreading the devil worshipping and words of them evil Jews! I'm on to his corrupt lies!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54317 Mar 12, 2013
the Occults an Christians an a number of jews has stormed the Page! hahahah lol MUTHA I GOT THIS YOU DEVILS MUST CONVINCE Me on all yo bullshit,IM THE one you must convince an thats gone be hard if you dont have truth, so all you devils get together an come up with good plan, because its hard to get pass me, IF I SAY YO MESSAGE IS A LIE, thats that on that im Hebrew Judge,right here in yo face, so all you devils an Occults an looney toones,ITS ME YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE< IM THE PERSON, you have to plead yo outside truth to ME, because you devils dont have a hebrew message,an im JUDGING IT, so you devils, is WASTNG YO TIME, I REJECT ALL YA'LL BULLCRAP,
7New Earth7

UK

#54318 Mar 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you got to join ranks with our ENEMYS your one OF THEM I SAID IT, your a ENEMY TO THIS HEBREW COMMUNITY, you dont even talk like us, your a ENEMY trying to be a verbal combatant, I CLASSIFIED YOU AS ENEMY OF Israel on this Page, YOU HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED so talk yo ass off we wont believe shit you say, yo message falls in with our enemy's, THAT CANT BE CHANGED, your a liar a evil devil that think he is SLICK, your crazy, now push on lil boy, your DONE round here, message NO GOOD, I GOT MIDDLE FINGER POINT AT YOU!!!
Genuine question. LOL!

I'm new to tlking in this kind of board, so what's this talk about anti Ethiopia about? What's the root cause? What's the solution? Please please be calm, I'm just a bro trying to learn, asking genuine questions.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54319 Mar 12, 2013
enemy's conversating i all ya'll doing, ole devils

Level 8

Location hidden

#54320 Mar 12, 2013
EDOM!!! Edesius and Frumentius EDOMITES brothers from Tyre, Phoenician, introduced Christianity into Abyssinia; THEM FACTS IM GONE SHOW YOU WHY THEM ETHIOPIANS ON LIST AN WITH GOG, an the Jews, because the edomite Frumentius is they saint hahahah, Frumentius) used their influence to spread Christianity. First they encouraged the Christian merchants, who were temporarily in the country, to practice their faith openly by meeting at places of public worship, Them gone be some Scythian Jews, with the sepharvaims driving the ships for them the Jews transported christian Jews all around, because being a Jew was a bad thing, the stole wealth from peoples all the time, TWO CROOKS STARTED CHRISTIANITY IN ETHIOPIA Frumentius,, who was "eager for the conversion of Abyssinia", accompanied Edesius as far as Alexandria, where he requested St. Athanasius to send a bishop and some priests to Abyssinia.OK CHECK THIS. St. Athanasius considered Frumentius himself the most suitable person for bishop and consecrated him in 328,SEE? that devil was sent in as a spy from the very beginning, he had ties to the Leaders of the land, an then they planted his evil ass in Ethiopia! them gone be facts , the Jews had created Christianity, in Egypt, long before with the help of the likes of PHILO,

Level 8

Location hidden

#54321 Mar 12, 2013
ole devils cant change whats in bible you can only lie, bible is the truth so its gone stand!LOOK peoples look!. Jehudi seems to have been the king's ready tool for evil.as the Ethiopian is to day for the Jewish regime, ok back in our land we had ETHIOPIAN EMISSARIES , they had CONTACT thru out the ancient WORLD, they was every where as they was carriers of messages to, ok look we gone look into the Eunuchs 'The northern portion of Ethiopia formed the kingdom of Meroe, which for a long period was ruled over by queens, and it was probably from this kingdom that the eunuch came of MEROE,ok we gone get gold from them, we stayed tune with African Nations for gold,ok we had African bloodline deep in our vain from living in africa ok look at Meroe flourished from between 800 BCE to 350 CE. The Kingdom of Meroe (also known as Kush, as referenced in the Biblical book of Genesis 10:6, and elsewhere, and as Aethiopia) was ruled by Nubians who, early on, continued Egyptian practices and customs and, though they were depicted in art as distinctly Nubian, they called themselves by Egyptian titles. ok they would be in the land, ok we had married it Eygptian higher ranks the Priest Daughter, whom Joseph had two son's ok these Eunuch aint suppose to be in the Land in no service then one go GET LETTER OF CREATOR, lawd you devils is evil! check this out, look Deuteronomy 23:1;He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.Leviticus 21:17;Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. Leviticus 21:20;Or a hunchback, or a dwarf, or that has a defect in his eye, or an itching disease, or scabs, or is a eunuch;ok OUR KING Zedekiah need GOLD we didnt have no Eunuchs till the wicked kings came on throne in JUDAH, see it was during the SAITE period of Eygpt so we gone have alot of Ethiopian in the land, Plus the Egyptian King installed one of our kings, ok they put them Ethiopians Eunuchs then , ok they was in the Land after the assyrian confict,before Babylon came, ok wicked kings of Judah need africa Gold, we had Ethiopians in the land, soon as our land fall the BABYLONIANS placed them IN CHARGE, ok Im gone go into the Ethiopians Now Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. OK whom was Jeudi.je-hu'-di (yehudhi, properly "a Jew"): An officer of King Jehoiakim (Jer 36:14,21,23). He was sent by the princes to summon Baruch to read the roll containing Jeremiah's prophecies to them; he afterward read them to the king, who destroyed them. His name is noteworthy, as also is that of his grandfather Cushi (i.e. "Ethiopian"), and the two are said to point to a foreign origin. ok Jeremiah 36:14 " ... Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son [read: descendant] of Cushi ..."

3569 - Hebrew

Kuwshiy koo-shee'

patronymically from 3568; a Cushite, or descendant of Cush:--Cushi, Cushite, Ethiopian(-s).
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
ok we knows Jehudi was a son of CUSH A ETHIOPIAN NOW LETS LOOK SEE WHAT HE DID this PART 1 the ETHIOPAN BURN CREATOR LETTER, this part 1#

Level 6

Location hidden

#54322 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Genuine question. LOL!
I'm new to tlking in this kind of board, so what's this talk about anti Ethiopia about? What's the root cause? What's the solution? Please please be calm, I'm just a bro trying to learn, asking genuine questions.
Nothing, Just he is extreamist. The kind of people who never question for mass murdering. The world had several of this type of people, including the German Nazi Hitlor, and the recent Bin Ladden. Don't be surprised if there are Black Nazies

Level 8

Location hidden

#54323 Mar 12, 2013
King Jehoiakim, 18th sovereign of the separate kingdom of Judah, enjoys the dubious distinction of being the first sovereign of Israelites placed on the throne by a foreign power. When Judah was conquered and King Josiah killed in battle by Egypt, Josiah's son, Jehoiakim's younger brother Jehoahaz, took Josiah's office as king. However, the Egyptian king found Jehoahaz rebellious, refusing to pay the tribute he imposed. So he dethroned him, placing Jehoiakim in power, and giving him that name in place of his original name, Eliakim, as a symbol of Egypt's power over the king of Judah. Jehoiakim paid the tribute, initiating a new tax to fund it. OK WE WOULD HOOK UP WITH THE ETHIOPIANS< THE KING OF EYGPT PLACE THEM IN OUR LAND then,ok check this Jeremiah 36:1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.SEE THIS CREATOR DOING THIS, ok look Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.Jeremiah 36:4;Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.Jeremiah 36:5 ;And Jeremiah commanded Baruch, saying, I am shut up; I cannot go into the house of the LORD:Jeremiah 36:6;Therefore go thou, and read in the roll, which thou hast written from my mouth, the words of the LORD in the ears of the people in the LORD'S house upon the fasting day: and also thou shalt read them in the ears of all Judah that come out of their cities.Jeremiah 36:7 ;It may be they will present their supplication before the LORD, and will return every one from his evil way: for great is the anger and the fury that the LORD hath pronounced against this people. SEE WE WAS IN TROUBLE,Jeremiah 36:8;And Baruch the son of Neriah did according to all that Jeremiah the prophet commanded him, reading in the book the words of the LORD in the LORD'S house.Jeremiah 36:9;And it came to pass in the fifth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, in the ninth month, that they proclaimed a fast before the LORD to all the people in Jerusalem, and to all the people that came from the cities of Judah unto Jerusalem.all this in 588BC we cool with EYGPT assyria was Destroyed, some was in our land, we was cool with EYGPT they had Placed the KING on our throne,Jeremiah 36:10;Then read Baruch in the book the words of Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, in the chamber of Gemariah the son of Shaphan the scribe, in the higher court, at the entry of the new gate of the LORD'S house, in the ears of all the people. Jeremiah 36:11;When Michaiah the son of Gemariah, the son of Shaphan, had heard out of the book all the words of the LORD,Jeremiah 36:12;Then he went down into the king's house, into the scribe's chamber: and, lo, all the princes sat there, even Elishama the scribe, and Delaiah the son of Shemaiah, and Elnathan the son of Achbor, and Gemariah the son of Shaphan, and Zedekiah the son of Hananiah, and all the princes. EVERYBODY WAS THERE, ok look look,Jeremiah 36:13 ;Then Michaiah declared unto them all the words that he had heard, when Baruch read the book in the ears of the people. Jeremiah 36:14;Therefore all the princes sent Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son of Cushi, unto Baruch, saying, Take in thine hand the roll wherein thou hast read in the ears of the people, and come. So Baruch the son of Neriah took the roll in his hand, and came unto them. PART 2# the ethiopians burn letter

Level 8

Location hidden

#54324 Mar 12, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bro, He is a Jew Devil send in here to corrupt and destroy our beliefs. He is one of many we were forewarned to look out a wolf in Sherpa clothing, this devil is. Look at who he is trying to connect us with Devil Worshipping Celtic Druids and Child Molesting GayGreeks! This devil is quoting s hit written by them Jews in the 7th and 10th centuries! He is spreading the devil worshipping and words of them evil Jews! I'm on to his corrupt lies!
pull all ya Verbal weapons out slay that devil with words,stay on you AT THAT DEVIL TO~ I see this me to!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54325 Mar 12, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, Just he is extreamist. The kind of people who never question for mass murdering. The world had several of this type of people, including the German Nazi Hitlor, and the recent Bin Ladden. Don't be surprised if there are Black Nazies
you needs a BIG 8-BALL tied to yo legs, an be made to clean HIGHWAYS, with a shotgun pointed at you at all times, you is a crook, an yo kind brag about never being slaves I SEE because yo kind enslaved others, with yo evil religion, you was the FIRST SPITITAUL SLAVE, the devil had yo kind mind, your a BLACK DEVIL the first kind, the white devils came from yo kind, Ham kids your part of them, uncleanliness is in you, your a black spiritual demon,an you hold hands with devil, he came got his kind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Brits are blacker than African Americans 3 min Redefined 11
Are you a single with HPV or HIV /AIDS or herp... 7 min Redefined 23
Amazing! The sun see a white person as ugly but... 8 min Africanunity1 4
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 17 min Samoan Irish 374
more AA's need to be on TV 21 min Imgreat 12
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 24 min Samoan Irish 11
40 day repent... for lent. 26 min Samoan Irish 73
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min KiloEcho 32,035
Biracial IS NOT black 1 hr KentTV 479
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr RFD 122,989