Hebrew Israelite

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54297 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao why should I? You all need to wake up to the light and as we can see the truth is coming out. I can't go to people back in Trinidad or other islands with this truth I am sharing, so I'm sharing it with the AA brethren because you all are the smartest in the black community and recognize the truth. I really admire it.
If U tried to understand that U and your ppl (The Jamaican, Hatians, Dominican and other islanders) represent the 3 Tribes tht The devils could never completely put to death (brainwash) you'd be prouder of your Hebraic roots but it's obvious you don't think your spirituality is of any importance!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54298 Mar 12, 2013
Jeremiah 36v1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin Jeremiah 36:4;Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.,u see we could have been ok, look what Jeremiah had BRO Baruch do, that book they didnt take to heart like now if u read Jeremiah 36 v 3 all the way to verses 16, u see they was afraid , Jeremiah sent bro wit them words ,telling what was fixing to happen, now check verses Jeremiah 36:17;And they asked Baruch, saying, Tell us now, How didst thou write all these words at his mouth?, u see? we still like that to this day!they wanted to know how u get them words is they real! stuff like that! look what bro BARUCH said in verse Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book., u see? that speech they was having, changed our whole life AROUND! the WHOLE dark skin race became undone because of that speech right there! VERSES 18!they really didn't believe!Bro Baruch. he was telling them Jeremiah sent him! wit them words read on to verse 23 bro Jehudi only read 4 leaves look what he did cast it in the fire! just like a ole stupid bro! just like our people to day! if that was them Jews they would have gotten they act together! them Arabs to! u see they pray 5 times a day! the Jews 2kings 17v24 them people got our books! that was our heritage! now read Jeremiah 36v24 u see how they bucked? thats what got us here! they heart wasnt right! look read on to verses 25 they was looking fo Jeremiah to do him in!u see we can look back on what happen then! history is our witness! we knows they went into captivity an by whom! history bear witness that theses things happen we reading be fo the fall an what lead to it! look WHOM hid them Jeremiah an Baruch u see BRO BARUCH was a SCRIBE an JEREMIAH was a Prophet they worked hand an hand! read Jeremiah 36:27;Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying,Jeremiah 36:28;Take thee again another roll, and write in it all the former words that were in the first roll, which Jehoiakim the king of Judah hath burned. Jehoiakim the king of Judah burned them words the CREATOR sent read Jeremiah 36:29;And thou shalt say to Jehoiakim king of Judah, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast burned this roll, saying, Why hast thou written therein, saying, The king of Babylon shall certainly come and destroy this land, and shall cause to cease from thence man and beast? thats deep read Jeremiah 36:30;Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost. its sad! bro helped us go thru the slavery again! we couldnt run from CREATORS word u see Jeremiah 36:32;Then took Jeremiah another roll, and gave it to Baruch the scribe, the son of Neriah; who wrote therein from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the book which Jehoiakim king of Judah had burned in the fire:and there were added besides unto them many like words. he add mo to it! thats why we r here! Africa fell on its face when we left!it was a done deal!EYGPT got it in 332 b,c! the whole africa aint been the same since we was REMOVED

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54299 Mar 12, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the Melchizedek story has not been treated like the Dead Sea Scrolls globally? Doersnt it make the entire world religions know the way to understand true religion? If taken to the worls stage will it cause a great controversy?
Look, world today belives in one recently compiled holy book, while as a christian this compile could be taken as suffecient, it doesn't mean that there are no other important ancient books. In Ethiopia, our Bible had 81 books in it, archiologically prooven to be true and realistic, given various references from the world holy book (Eg. Book of Enoch). Book of Ester is also the other new discoveries.

Even, in the new testament, we find this verse:

"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written."

There are many Ethiopian books that tells what actually Jesus did from his age of 8 up until 24. We have also several oral traditions that we kept and no body dis-prooved that.

All what I am saying is Melckezadic is commonly mentioned in Ethiopian teaching but may not be the same in other parts of the world. We are very strong in maintaining our religion and do not wory if others do not accept. We believe Ethiopian Orthodox Church is the only gate for heaven and we are given as children of vergin mary, by Jesus himself.
7New Earth7

UK

#54300 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Jews painted their people as they saw them. I believe Jews not Ethiopians.
Why don't you believe Ethiopians?

Please just be explicit. OMG! An old script? You don't wana trust? Who are the Jews? Where were they between 100AD and 500AD?

Level 8

Location hidden

#54301 Mar 12, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, world today belives in one recently compiled holy book, while as a christian this compile could be taken as suffecient, it doesn't mean that there are no other important ancient books. In Ethiopia, our Bible had 81 books in it, archiologically prooven to be true and realistic, given various references from the world holy book (Eg. Book of Enoch). Book of Ester is also the other new discoveries.
Even, in the new testament, we find this verse:
"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written."
There are many Ethiopian books that tells what actually Jesus did from his age of 8 up until 24. We have also several oral traditions that we kept and no body dis-prooved that.
All what I am saying is Melckezadic is commonly mentioned in Ethiopian teaching but may not be the same in other parts of the world. We are very strong in maintaining our religion and do not wory if others do not accept. We believe Ethiopian Orthodox Church is the only gate for heaven and we are given as children of vergin mary, by Jesus himself.
this is not bout Ethiopia devil,this is bout our hebrew heritage, we care nothing bout ethiopia other then your mixed with Edom

Level 6

Location hidden

#54302 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jews came from Abraham the Hebrew! Abraham is Jesus the Jew ancestor. Jesus is related to David, Aaron brother of Moses. Now you know where Jews come from! ABRAHAM THE FATHER OF THE JEWS!
the term 'Jew' comes from Judah (Kingdom of Judah-in the southern levant) and Judah is one of the 12 sons of Israel (Jacob). These people had a convenant in mount seni under Mosses leadership, when in a strict sense, Judiasm is established. Don't go back that far to Abraham, that you seem desperate to include your fucken Arabs. Arabs are Children of Ismael, with Hagar, the Egyptian and Abraham. Accordingly, Jews and Arabs are cousins but never the same. Jews were God's chosen people, and except with some resemblance, never looked Arabs.(Just recalling your previous note that Jews looked Caucasoid Arabs). Forget Arabs.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#54303 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Jews painted their people as they saw them. I believe Jews not Ethiopians.
ONE. Of course the BONES are from AFRICA, because AFRICA is EDEN (or whatever title you want to put on the BIRTH PLACE of HUMANS, not those MONKEY Men Neanderthals)!!! Monkeys DO NOT have HUMAN DNA. Monkeys just like all living things have SIMILAR Genetics. That doesn’t mean that all livings things are a Species of Human Beings. The reason all living things have similar Genetics is due to the FACT, that all come from the Earth we stand upon. Hint:“CARBON!!!” TWO. You are always barking at others about the Bible. BUT YOU DO NOT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. As you can see in the Scripture that follows, men FOLLOW their FATHHERS LINEAGE. In verse “3,” the Father then his Sons, then their Mother is also acknowledged!!! In your Religious practice you COMPLETELY DISAVOW THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR FATHER…IN FAVOR OF BEING A KAZARI CONVERT!!!Matthew 1:1-31 This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,Isaac the father of Jacob,Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar.THREE. You’re always BLABBERING about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but you don’t follow their Biblical EXAMPLE!!! You follow the Kazari conversion method!!!http://encyclopedia2. thefreedictionary.com/Ka... ht tp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kha zars http

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#54304 Mar 12, 2013
Try to deny the truth!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#54305 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you believe Ethiopians?
Please just be explicit. OMG! An old script? You don't wana trust? Who are the Jews? Where were they between 100AD and 500AD?
He is Lemba and had no basic knowlege of Ethiopia and Ethiopians. The picture is clearly an Ethiopian look, but since he has never seen a single Ethiopian, he has to blindly comment. No surprise, he is another Ben Yisrael

Level 6

Location hidden

#54306 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
Can you change this verse in the Bible?

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon"

Song of Solomon 1:5 (KJV)

Every debate regarding the identity of Solomon is closed here. The same is for his descent St. Mary and Jesus. What else? Still denying?
7New Earth7

UK

#54307 Mar 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jeremiah 36v1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from... u see? we still like that to this day!they wanted to know how u get them words is they real! stuff like that! look what bro BARUCH said in verse Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book., u see? that speech they was having, changed ... on to verses 25 they was looking fo Jeremiah to do him in!u see we can look back on what happen then! history is our witness! we knows they went into captivity an by whom! history bear witness that theses things happen we reading be fo the fall an what lead to it! look WHOM hid them Jeremiah an Baruch u see BRO BARUCH was a SCRIBE an JEREMIAH was a Prophet they worke... saith the LORD; Thou hast burned this roll, saying, Why hast thou written therein, saying, The king of Babylon shall certainly come and destroy this land, and shall cause to cease from thence man and beast? thats deep read Jeremiah 36:30;Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost. its sad! bro helped us go thru the slavery again! we couldnt run from CREATORS word u see Jeremiah 36:32;Then took Jeremiah another roll, and gave it to Baruch the scribe, the son of Neriah; who wrote therein from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the book which Jehoiakim king of Judah had burned in the fire:and there were added besides unto them many like words. he add mo to it! thats why we r here! Africa fell on its face when we left!it was a done deal!EYGPT got it in 332 b,c! the whole africa aint been the same since we was REMOVED
Why do u think u left Africa? Why not relocating in Africa? How sure r u it was in Africa this exodus took place? How sure r u it was u people? Anyways its ok.
But how come I'm able to GEt all my own El info accurately to tally with the ethiopian melchizedekfamily book?, I'm sEeing the El families all over the 7 continents (answer this pareticular question)!! And to confirm my research they bes the angels/gods wherever I searched!
My main point melchizedekfamily spoke Hebrew, remember it was in the book of Hebrew they told Jesus he is a priest forever in the order of melchizedekfamily????? And I see the language is same evrywhere worldwide so its not only the peeps in yo own analogy! I'm telling you it wasn't god who spoke to Jeremiah you wrote about but the melchizedekfamily!!!!!
Oh is your problem to attach yo sef to the glory of the judah tribe? So why discredit Ethiopia???? Why????? At whose expense??????
BEN get yo head straight and stop shallow beefing here and there! Yo analogy good but not at the expence of sucha more dynamic work like mine bruh, NO WaY! I got it on check now, and the ish is uve never been served it this way be fo! So think twice about yo statements!!!!! GOod one tho!
I'm on a mission to write a book to shed more light to the people in America and Europe and far and wide about how Hebrew and the tribe of judah was world wide, how the god who spoke in the old testament was a man/angel/god from the melchizedekfamily!!!!! So when its out, repect the book because be fo now u never kneew that Ethiopia was this genuine, yo tot it has been bastardi2d tot the point of no recorgnition but I now have a living archaeology (human beigns and their language)!!!!!
But from now respect Ethiopia, god wanted the isreaelites to be like the ethiopians!!!!! God has a special prophecy for ethioipians that one day Ethiopia shall stretch forth its hand to God!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#54308 Mar 12, 2013
!!!!Do I speak too much of what u can't understand? The CREATOR u write about that spoke to Jeremiah was/is the Melchizedekfamily!!!! u never kneew that Ethiopia was this genuine, yo tot it has been bastardied to the point of no recorgnition but I now have a living archaeology (human beigns and their language)!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#54309 Mar 12, 2013
Why Solomon was Black? The Great Grand mother of David was Ruth, the Moabite, who were close neighbours with Mose's wife Zipporah, the Ethiopian

"Moses' wife was an Ethiopian, a Moabite, Numbers 12:1, so there! "

"Jesus Christ's ancestor was Ruth. She was a Moabite, so there! "

Acts 26 says we are all of one blood.

Conclusion: Jesus was Black in color
7New Earth7

UK

#54310 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
Yo nah serious!
7New Earth7

UK

#54311 Mar 12, 2013
By the way, what has anyone said about the genuine El families found before Columbus in USA and Europe? This is genuine stuff, the familie name was the Celt gods and durid gods even Greek gods!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54312 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u think u left Africa? Why not relocating in Africa? How sure r u it was in Africa this exodus took place? How sure r u it was u people? Anyways its ok.
But how come I'm able to GEt all my own El info accurately to tally with the ethiopian melchizedekfamily book?, I'm sEeing the El families all over the 7 continents (answer this pareticular question)!! And to confirm my research they bes the angels/gods wherever I searched!
My main point melchizedekfamily spoke Hebrew, remember it was in the book of Hebrew they told Jesus he is a priest forever in the order of melchizedekfamily????? And I see the language is same evrywhere worldwide so its not only the peeps in yo own analogy! I'm telling you it wasn't god who spoke to Jeremiah you wrote about but the melchizedekfamily!!!!!
Oh is your problem to attach yo sef to the glory of the judah tribe? So why discredit Ethiopia???? Why????? At whose expense??????
BEN get yo head straight and stop shallow beefing here and there! Yo analogy good but not at the expence of sucha more dynamic work like mine bruh, NO WaY! I got it on check now, and the ish is uve never been served it this way be fo! So think twice about yo statements!!!!! GOod one tho!
I'm on a mission to write a book to shed more light to the people in America and Europe and far and wide about how Hebrew and the tribe of judah was world wide, how the god who spoke in the old testament was a man/angel/god from the melchizedekfamily!!!!! So when its out, repect the book because be fo now u never kneew that Ethiopia was this genuine, yo tot it has been bastardi2d tot the point of no recorgnition but I now have a living archaeology (human beigns and their language)!!!!!
But from now respect Ethiopia, god wanted the isreaelites to be like the ethiopians!!!!! God has a special prophecy for ethioipians that one day Ethiopia shall stretch forth its hand to God!!!
you aint talking bout nothing, gabage,if i say garbage, thats hat it is, all your say is bullshit, we dont want yo message, its trash, you dont een know where jews from, GET yo info has been REJECTED,us hebrews dont fool with you so TALK YO ASS OFF, your nothing round here, IF I REJECT YO MESSAGE THEN ITS OVER, your not a HEBREW YOUR A FAKE I SAID IT!

Level 6

Location hidden

#54313 Mar 12, 2013
Mathew I:5

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of aDavid, the son of Abraham.

2 aAbraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat bJudas and his brethren;

3 And Judas begat aPhares and bZara of Thamar; and Phares begat cEsrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and aNaasson begat Salmon;

5 AND SALMON BEGAT A BOOZ OF RACHAB; AND BOOZ BEGAT OBED OF RUTH; AND OBED BEGAT JESSE;

6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat aSolomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;

9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;

10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;

11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to aBabylon:

12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat aZorobabel;

13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;

14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;

15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

16 And Jacob begat aJoseph the husband of bMary, of whom was born cJesus, dwho is called eChrist.

17. So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen agenerations.

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54314 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
This nonsense is still going on and by the same people? Lol you all have no life
It's the weekend go get some a** or go party and have a few drinks for once smh
What nonesense this is History

do you know about this historical FACT

MOORISH WRITER AL Edrisi Of andalusia,Spain wrote in the early part of the 12 th century about the Powwerful Hebrew colony of LamLam.

The city of LamLam was situated about 2 hundred miles West of Timbuktu.

Proof right in your FACE

I have more historical proof that the American Negro is actually a Hebrew.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54315 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo nah serious!
you got to join ranks with our ENEMYS your one OF THEM I SAID IT, your a ENEMY TO THIS HEBREW COMMUNITY, you dont even talk like us, your a ENEMY trying to be a verbal combatant, I CLASSIFIED YOU AS ENEMY OF Israel on this Page, YOU HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED so talk yo ass off we wont believe shit you say, yo message falls in with our enemy's, THAT CANT BE CHANGED, your a liar a evil devil that think he is SLICK, your crazy, now push on lil boy, your DONE round here, message NO GOOD, I GOT MIDDLE FINGER POINT AT YOU!!!
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#54316 Mar 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you aint talking bout nothing, gabage,if i say garbage, thats hat it is, all your say is bullshit, we dont want yo message, its trash, you dont een know where jews from, GET yo info has been REJECTED,us hebrews dont fool with you so TALK YO ASS OFF, your nothing round here, IF I REJECT YO MESSAGE THEN ITS OVER, your not a HEBREW YOUR A FAKE I SAID IT!
Hey bro, He is a Jew Devil send in here to corrupt and destroy our beliefs. He is one of many we were forewarned to look out a wolf in Sherpa clothing, this devil is. Look at who he is trying to connect us with Devil Worshipping Celtic Druids and Child Molesting GayGreeks! This devil is quoting s hit written by them Jews in the 7th and 10th centuries! He is spreading the devil worshipping and words of them evil Jews! I'm on to his corrupt lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,498,604
Alpha or Beta Male Is Not Determined By Society 9 min White and Nerdy 1
White Men Are Passive 16 min White and Nerdy 3
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 25 min 2 Dogs 399
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 hr muddman 59
Top 5 Passive Things White People Say 1 hr White and Nerdy 1
Black Women Think White Men Are Ugly 2 hr White and Nerdy 3
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr Drilling for the ... 1,344
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 2 hr bruh 33
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 5 hr Krisha 99
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 8 hr Knoxxie 46
More from around the web