Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

UK

#54281 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews have always been (Arab) Caucasian. The very first people in the Middle East were neanderthals/Cro-Magnon (now know as Caucasian man)These were the first ancestors of Middle Eastern people! Their skeletons were found everywhere. Jesus was more than likely a Caucasian man!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
The above are the oldest paintings ever of Jews painted by Middle Eastern Jews 200 years after Jesus death! If you think Wiki is lying then look up Dura-Europos synagogue paintings!
Please if u open this link, http://www.google.com/search... click in this website: "lluminated Manuscripts in Ethiopia - bei TABOR SOCIETY"

You'll see Jesus and Mary are black!!!!!! They mix up no doubt with yellow Solomons but Jesus and Mary remain black because Sheba was blacker than black!!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54282 Mar 12, 2013
2 Kings 17

24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from SEPHARVAIM, and placed them in the cities of Samaria INSTEAD of the children of Israel; and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54283 Mar 12, 2013
Psalm of Asaph 83

1 Hold not THY tongue ( O GOD) Keep not still silence, Refrain not THYSELF, O GOD.

2 For lo, THY enemies make a murmuring, and they that hate THEE, lift up their head.

3 They imagine craftly against THY People, and take council against THY Secret Ones.

4 Come (say they) Let us root them out from among the people, that the name of ISRAEL may be put out of remembrance.

5 For they have cast their heads together with one consent, and are confederate against THEE.

6 The tabernacles of the Edomites, and Ishmaelites, the Moabites and the Hagarenes.

7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalech: the Philistines with them that dwell at Tyre.

8 Assur also is joined unto them, and help the children of Loth. Selah.

9 But do unto them as unto the Madianites, unto Sisera, and unto Jabin by the Brook of Kison.

10 Which perished at Endor, and become as the dung of the earth.

11 Make their princes like Oreb and Zeb. Ye, make all their princes as Zebea and Salmana.

12 Which say: We will have the House of GOD in possession.
7New Earth7

UK

#54284 Mar 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Psalm of Asaph 83
1 Hold not THY tongue ( O GOD) Keep not still silence, Refrain not THYSELF, O GOD.
2 For lo, THY enemies make a murmuring, and they that hate THEE, lift up their head.
3 They imagine craftly against THY People, and take council against THY Secret Ones.
4 Come (say they) Let us root them out from among the people, that the name of ISRAEL may be put out of remembrance.
5 For they have cast their heads together with one consent, and are confederate against THEE.
6 The tabernacles of the Edomites, and Ishmaelites, the Moabites and the Hagarenes.
7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalech: the Philistines with them that dwell at Tyre.
8 Assur also is joined unto them, and help the children of Loth. Selah.
9 But do unto them as unto the Madianites, unto Sisera, and unto Jabin by the Brook of Kison.
10 Which perished at Endor, and become as the dung of the earth.
11 Make their princes like Oreb and Zeb. Ye, make all their princes as Zebea and Salmana.
12 Which say: We will have the House of GOD in possession.
I speak Hebrew! Isreal simply means "partakers of the secret cult" .....the true meaning in its purest form!
7New Earth7

UK

#54285 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont believe in that stupid idiot Muslim religion!
I just tot u guys are Muslims, I'm not,

Level 7

Location hidden

#54286 Mar 12, 2013
John 14

29 And now have I told you, before it come, that when it is come to pass, ye may believe:

30 Here after will not I talk much with you. For the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in ME.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54287 Mar 12, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Joel 3

1 For take heed: In those days and at the same time, when I turn again the captivity of JUDA and JERUSALEM:

2 I shall gather all people together, and bring them in to the valley of Josaphat: And there will I reason with them, because of MY People and Her Heritage of ISRAEL: Whom they have scattered about in the nations, and parted MY Land:

3 Ye, they have cast lots for MY People. The young Men have they set in the brothel house, And sold the damsels for wine, that they might have to drink.

4 Thou Tirus and Sidon and all ye borders of the Philistines: What have ye to do with ME? Will ye defy ME? Well; If ye will indeed defy ME, I shall recompense you, Even upon your own head,

5 And that right shortly: For ye have taken away MY silver and gold, MY fair and goodly jewels, and brought them in to your gods houses.

6 The Children also of JUDA and JERUSALEM have ye sold unto the Grekes, that ye might bring them far from the borders of Their own Countries.

7 Behold therefore: I will raise Them out of the place, where ye have sold Them, And will reward you even upon your head.

8 Your sons and your daughters will I sell through the hands of the Children of JUDA, and so They shall give them forth to sell, unto them of Saba, a people of a far country: For THE CREATOR HIMSELF hath said it.

9 Cry out these things among the Gentiles, proclaim war, wake up the giantes, let them draw near, Let them come up all the lusty warriors of them.

10 Make you swords of your plowhares, and spears of your sickles and scythes. Let the weak man say: I am strong.
7New Earth7

UK

#54288 Mar 12, 2013
Bey isnt/wasnt Islam, Islam was Bey!

Muhammad was from the family. That's why historic Islam had a campaign called Darb El Islam, Darb El Harb, and Darb El Sallah!

Do u know about thede three, they still called the sphered of Islam today.

It was so because at the time muhammad was on a global mission, some El-Bey empires had been captured by whites!

This is even another evidence to prove that the whole world was one culture.
7New Earth7

UK

#54289 Mar 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Book of the Prophet Joel 3
1 For take heed: In those days and at the same time, when I turn again the captivity of JUDA and JERUSALEM:
2 I shall gather all people together, and bring them in to the valley of Josaphat: And there will I reason with them, because of MY People and Her Heritage of ISRAEL: Whom they have scattered about in the nations, and parted MY Land:
3 Ye, they have cast lots for MY People. The young Men have they set in the brothel house, And sold the damsels for wine, that they might have to drink.
4 Thou Tirus and Sidon and all ye borders of the Philistines: What have ye to do with ME? Will ye defy ME? Well; If ye will indeed defy ME, I shall recompense you, Even upon your own head,
5 And that right shortly: For ye have taken away MY silver and gold, MY fair and goodly jewels, and brought them in to your gods houses.
6 The Children also of JUDA and JERUSALEM have ye sold unto the Grekes, that ye might bring them far from the borders of Their own Countries.
7 Behold therefore: I will raise Them out of the place, where ye have sold Them, And will reward you even upon your head.
8 Your sons and your daughters will I sell through the hands of the Children of JUDA, and so They shall give them forth to sell, unto them of Saba, a people of a far country: For THE CREATOR HIMSELF hath said it.
9 Cry out these things among the Gentiles, proclaim war, wake up the giantes, let them draw near, Let them come up all the lusty warriors of them.
10 Make you swords of your plowhares, and spears of your sickles and scythes. Let the weak man say: I am strong.
This was just one of the members of the melchizedekfamily addressing these peeps! I doesn't mean they be the biggest picture.
7New Earth7

UK

#54290 Mar 12, 2013
Each member of the melchizedekfamily was an angel, the type Jacob fought with.
7New Earth7

UK

#54291 Mar 12, 2013
They could fly, disappear, etc. They be actin angelic for God for these folks!
7New Earth7

UK

#54292 Mar 12, 2013
Just incase u don't understand Darb El, it was derived from the melchizedekfamily name medebays, remove the 'Me' and the debay in another dialect is Darbel.
7New Earth7

UK

#54293 Mar 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>our not a master your not a NOVICE , your a beginner , them facts came out yo mind, "jew an judah: see you wrong right there!, i ask again where jews from your not smart as you think its in yo face where jews from an you aint caught on yet!some master you is master of the DONT KNOWS,lol
Please I'm on a rescue mission here start learning above Abraham, melchizedekfamily was above him and is the inheritance u be looking for. El is everywhere that I keep typing it in different styles and something always comes up. I just typed this one now and it is interesting: http://www.google.com/search...

Level 7

Location hidden

#54294 Mar 12, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Sophony / Zephanaih 3

19 And lo, IN THAT TIME will I destroy all those that vex Thee: I will help the lame, and gather up the cast away: Ye I will get them praise and honor in all lands, where they have been put to shame.

20 AT THAT SAME TIME will I bring you in, and AT THE SAME TIME I will gather you. I will get You a name and good report among all people of the Earth, when I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY before your eyes, saith THE CREATOR.
7New Earth7

UK

#54295 Mar 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Book of the Prophet Sophony / Zephanaih 3
19 And lo, IN THAT TIME will I destroy all those that vex Thee: I will help the lame, and gather up the cast away: Ye I will get them praise and honor in all lands, where they have been put to shame.
20 AT THAT SAME TIME will I bring you in, and AT THE SAME TIME I will gather you. I will get You a name and good report among all people of the Earth, when I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY before your eyes, saith THE CREATOR.
Unfazed u posting quotes, but the CREATOR is the melchizedekfamily, how will he prepare the place for u? He has to do something as an angelic man! Not an angelic being we can't be! Jesus said during the resurrection we bes like these angels, so ima go find out how to bes like them instead of being on that land! I speak with angels! They be teling me how to bes like them!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54296 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please if u open this link, http://www.google.com/search... click in this website: "lluminated Manuscripts in Ethiopia - bei TABOR SOCIETY"
You'll see Jesus and Mary are black!!!!!! They mix up no doubt with yellow Solomons but Jesus and Mary remain black because Sheba was blacker than black!!!!!!!
I think the Jews painted their people as they saw them. I believe Jews not Ethiopians.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54297 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao why should I? You all need to wake up to the light and as we can see the truth is coming out. I can't go to people back in Trinidad or other islands with this truth I am sharing, so I'm sharing it with the AA brethren because you all are the smartest in the black community and recognize the truth. I really admire it.
If U tried to understand that U and your ppl (The Jamaican, Hatians, Dominican and other islanders) represent the 3 Tribes tht The devils could never completely put to death (brainwash) you'd be prouder of your Hebraic roots but it's obvious you don't think your spirituality is of any importance!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54298 Mar 12, 2013
Jeremiah 36v1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin Jeremiah 36:4;Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.,u see we could have been ok, look what Jeremiah had BRO Baruch do, that book they didnt take to heart like now if u read Jeremiah 36 v 3 all the way to verses 16, u see they was afraid , Jeremiah sent bro wit them words ,telling what was fixing to happen, now check verses Jeremiah 36:17;And they asked Baruch, saying, Tell us now, How didst thou write all these words at his mouth?, u see? we still like that to this day!they wanted to know how u get them words is they real! stuff like that! look what bro BARUCH said in verse Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book., u see? that speech they was having, changed our whole life AROUND! the WHOLE dark skin race became undone because of that speech right there! VERSES 18!they really didn't believe!Bro Baruch. he was telling them Jeremiah sent him! wit them words read on to verse 23 bro Jehudi only read 4 leaves look what he did cast it in the fire! just like a ole stupid bro! just like our people to day! if that was them Jews they would have gotten they act together! them Arabs to! u see they pray 5 times a day! the Jews 2kings 17v24 them people got our books! that was our heritage! now read Jeremiah 36v24 u see how they bucked? thats what got us here! they heart wasnt right! look read on to verses 25 they was looking fo Jeremiah to do him in!u see we can look back on what happen then! history is our witness! we knows they went into captivity an by whom! history bear witness that theses things happen we reading be fo the fall an what lead to it! look WHOM hid them Jeremiah an Baruch u see BRO BARUCH was a SCRIBE an JEREMIAH was a Prophet they worked hand an hand! read Jeremiah 36:27;Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying,Jeremiah 36:28;Take thee again another roll, and write in it all the former words that were in the first roll, which Jehoiakim the king of Judah hath burned. Jehoiakim the king of Judah burned them words the CREATOR sent read Jeremiah 36:29;And thou shalt say to Jehoiakim king of Judah, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast burned this roll, saying, Why hast thou written therein, saying, The king of Babylon shall certainly come and destroy this land, and shall cause to cease from thence man and beast? thats deep read Jeremiah 36:30;Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost. its sad! bro helped us go thru the slavery again! we couldnt run from CREATORS word u see Jeremiah 36:32;Then took Jeremiah another roll, and gave it to Baruch the scribe, the son of Neriah; who wrote therein from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the book which Jehoiakim king of Judah had burned in the fire:and there were added besides unto them many like words. he add mo to it! thats why we r here! Africa fell on its face when we left!it was a done deal!EYGPT got it in 332 b,c! the whole africa aint been the same since we was REMOVED

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54299 Mar 12, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the Melchizedek story has not been treated like the Dead Sea Scrolls globally? Doersnt it make the entire world religions know the way to understand true religion? If taken to the worls stage will it cause a great controversy?
Look, world today belives in one recently compiled holy book, while as a christian this compile could be taken as suffecient, it doesn't mean that there are no other important ancient books. In Ethiopia, our Bible had 81 books in it, archiologically prooven to be true and realistic, given various references from the world holy book (Eg. Book of Enoch). Book of Ester is also the other new discoveries.

Even, in the new testament, we find this verse:

"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written."

There are many Ethiopian books that tells what actually Jesus did from his age of 8 up until 24. We have also several oral traditions that we kept and no body dis-prooved that.

All what I am saying is Melckezadic is commonly mentioned in Ethiopian teaching but may not be the same in other parts of the world. We are very strong in maintaining our religion and do not wory if others do not accept. We believe Ethiopian Orthodox Church is the only gate for heaven and we are given as children of vergin mary, by Jesus himself.
7New Earth7

UK

#54300 Mar 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Jews painted their people as they saw them. I believe Jews not Ethiopians.
Why don't you believe Ethiopians?

Please just be explicit. OMG! An old script? You don't wana trust? Who are the Jews? Where were they between 100AD and 500AD?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min JRB 1,536,409
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min Redefined 34,586
wtf is ringworm!!!!!! 41 min Alexa 17
Battle of Rorke's Drift - Melanin Fail 43 min Big Daddy 1
Reparations: I want white slaves please 1 hr Alexa 9
Kermit Gosnell - The Musical 1 hr Big Daddy 1
Do whites only snitch on blacks and latinos? (Feb '09) 1 hr XTREME BIAS 17
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 2 hr THX Crates and Ships 34
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 2 hr godie 27
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Kip 243
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 3 hr Kip 28
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 5 hr Trippin B 60
More from around the web