Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54241 Mar 11, 2013
We was made one in Babylon,The Prophet EZEKIEL over seen the deal! CREATOR told him to get them sticks an join them together an they was to be one in HIS the CREATORS eyes,! fo you bro an sis that might be reading this check this! an this was in 583.b.c 44 years before our people went home from Babylon! this!,Ezekiel 37:15;The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in your hand.Ezekiel 37:18;And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?;Ezekiel 37:19;Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.Ezekiel 37:20;And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes, he even had to SHOW THEM THE STICKS,Ezekiel 37:21;And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:an we Can Home from babylon! we was ONE peoples being Lead By the kings in Judah in 715 BC when we Escaped the Assyrians 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SO our peoples being in Judah made us ONE PEOPLES THEN! ok we came back from the Assyrians whom was getting Attacked by the Chaldean s Scythian s , an other Nations from the North!So we would leave the Assyrians an GO BACK TO OUR ONLY NATION JUDAH! the southern Kingdom that was AFRICA S FRONT DOOR! Africa was our Back door!Egypt was! we always ran to Egypt when war came from North of us,JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa! so that KILLED THAT LOST TRIBE MESS! the Assyrians Need all the Help they could get, Babylon was fixing to Make the Vanish from History!, when Babylon came at Assyria, thats what Created The Saite period;,Psammetichus I (664–610 BC) was appointed by Assurbanipal to govern Egypt. we would most definitly come home being that Ephraim an Manasseh, Jeroboam was down with the Egyptians,WOULDN'T MAKE NO sense for them to run off to SOME UNKNOWN LAND! when Assyria got cool with us an Egypt!The Assyrians was fighting against that Armenian Chaldean Scythian, mixed with some Arabs, they was taking Assyria down! so this was said before that Happen!Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babalon together which bring bout the The Saite period,so we was all in AFRICA AS ONE, we came to America as ONE, we left BABYLON as ONE, we came back from Assyria as ONE! you see? we still ONE PEOPLES! aint NO way round it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54242 Mar 11, 2013
Fixing to Break this down for those that got a GRIP on this Heritage! check this!Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia (729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne (722/721 B.C.E.)ok the Assyrians that had a lil Ham in them tried to STATION OUR BEST FIGHTER IN the Place where the Chaldeans was staging their Attacks on Babylon this going to be when Assyria was In control of Babylon!ok to show you that they took the BEST FIGHTERS see back then a solder would be given a chance to join the Enemy's army! an live! they had away to control the Soldier from other Nations!ok lets look into this!!2 Kings 15:30 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them was the ones the Assyrians took.they was the tribes the Assyrians took from our land, they was the fighters fighting Assyria everybody THEY WAS SKILLFUL do you knows what that means? they gone be a SOLDIERS THAT KILL REAL GOOD an LOVE THE WAR of ANYKIND!THEY WAS THE BEST!ok lets look at the tribes the Assyrians took an this DUDE DID IT Tiglath-Pileser III,.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, ok they put us in the HEART OF BABYLON TO FIGHT the CHALDEAN S plus WE HAD TO DO PUNISH MENT FOR FOOLING WITH THE ASSYRIANS which turned on us when the CHALDEAN STOCK TOOK BABYLON use helping the Assyrian, an fooling with THEM BRUNG US DOWN its all in the BIBLE,Assyia came an got our FIGHTING TRIBES,! The sons of 1 Chronicles 5:18;Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan,They were the sons of Valour," i.e., they belonged to the valiant warriors, "men bearing shield and sword (weapons of offence and defence), and those treading (or bending) the bow," i.e. skilful bowmen.,so them Assyrians taking them tribes gone help them fight against the MERODACH-BALADAN;a Chaldean he wrested the kingship of Babylonia from the pro-Assyrian king Nabunadin-zer. Merodach-Baladan, who also had designs on the kingship, supported the Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III,when he Placed the SEPHARVIAMS in Samaria, it was a move the CHALDEAN S wanted to get to them BOOKS in Bethel where Jeroboam had set up a RELIGION, from Egypt, the DEVIL MERODACH-BALADAN was able to trick the Assyrians so MERODACH-BALADAN He was thus able to strengthen his position among the Chaldean tribes, increase his influence in Babylonia, and forge an alliance with Elam,without interference from Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia(729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne(722/721 see we gone be there on the ASSYRIAN SIDE Fighting the Chaldeans an when they Take ASSYRIA in 612BC the Hebrews Assyria an the Egyptians would have been cool for 90 years!the The Saite period,once the CHALDEANS.612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon ,Jeremiah 51:27,read it!

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

#54243 Mar 11, 2013
"Popped a Molly and I'm sweatin. WOO!"

-Trinidad James-

Level 8

Location hidden

#54244 Mar 11, 2013
.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. ok look what we was doing,2 Chronicles 30:1;And Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel.2 Chronicles 30:2;For the king had taken counsel, and his princes, and all the congregation in Jerusalem, to keep the passover in the second month.2 Chronicles 30:3;For they could not keep it at that time, because the priests had not sanctified themselves sufficiently, neither had the people gathered themselves together to Jerusalem.2 Chronicles 30:4;And the thing pleased the king and all the congregation.2 Chronicles 30:5;So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan, that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done it of a long time in such sort as it was written.LOOK WE WAS HAVING PASSOVER EVERBODY,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.2 Chronicles 30:7;And be not ye like your fathers, and like your brethren, which trespassed against the LORD God of their fathers, who therefore gave them up to desolation, as ye see.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.SEE SEE,
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54245 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The tribe of judah was the Order of Melchizedek, it originated from Melchizedek in Nubia, as a cult, not a people. Once qualified anyone could belong! ANYONE!
All the biblical stories are stories of a few initiates. They were many others, after being a monk one becomes a seer!
No it didnt. Another stupid idiot on this site. JEW=JUDAH DUMMY
African AE

#54246 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
BEN, your vibes show me you be bringing up bible verses then staring from there....that's ok. But leme tell you there have always been scholars from ancient times B.C. Scholars I mean! So see that these people u be quoting have their own scholars they refer to! In the link you see there was an intelligent civilization in europe. SEE: http://www.timelessmyths.com/celtic/druids.ht...
Again because I'm a true Hebrew master, i can interpret the Volga, Slavic, etc true meaning of the words..... It means rotten perverts. These men weren't civilized when blacks (celts and druids) ruled Europe.....PRoof Volga=vulgar! I can go deeper in how I derived to vulgar but not necessary.
The white Europeans in the bible were only known as Romans! Again Roman meaning rotten perverts! Proof Roman = romance= sexual activity.
Celts and Druids were never black stupid!
African AE

#54247 Mar 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
show from bible where Jews from , you all this hebrew master we gone see, we gone see,if you fall off one TIME SHOW OVER< YOU MAKE ONE MISTAKE< your gone be a clown, fo sho!
Jews came from Abraham the Hebrew! Abraham is Jesus the Jew ancestor. Jesus is related to David, Aaron brother of Moses. Now you know where Jews come from! ABRAHAM THE FATHER OF THE JEWS!
African AE

#54248 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have provwn it. And I'm a Master in Hebrew history. Hebrew truly means 'the guardians' I.e. The angels...... Have u ever wondered, why all the ancient gods of mythology????? Stories of them living like mere mortals??????
Besides please there was a pre Roman European civilized people....but if that's not the case for now then let's continue with our 7 angels discussion, SEE: http://www.timelessmyths.com/celtic/druids.ht...
The dumbest fruit cake of all.
African AE

#54249 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
We taking ovwr USA, EU, Africa, Asia, etc! Watch and see........ Far east Asians agree blacks are they ancestors...... Whites never sisputed blacks were in Europe and America, but you blacks don't wana take back your lands??? It sounds a bit shallowam I have up to thousands of volumes to back my stands. I'm not against you coming to Africa. I'm against you not knowing ur forefathers once ruled the planet!
Blacks were NEVER EVER IN EUROPE FRUITCAKE. The first people in Europe were NEANDERTHALS then CRO-MAGNON! THERE WERE NEVER ANY BLACKS IN EUROPE FRUITCAKE!
African AE

#54250 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not riding with anyone. Apparently, we are all Hebrews, that's a fact. I'm only trying to say that some blacks once owned USA and Europe. So calling them 'Africans should be by ancestral linkage not by indiginization.
You not a real Hebrew but a extremely low IQ wannabe fake Hebrew originally from West Africa!
African AE

#54251 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pro Hebrew!
But seems to me u clinging too much on exodus from Egypt, but I can show u that the Hebrews were world wide..... The Hebrew language was spoken globally like English is being spoken now.
Yes the Hebrews are found all over the world,they called JEWS!
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#54252 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have provwn it. And I'm a Master in Hebrew history. Hebrew truly means 'the guardians' I.e. The angels...... Have u ever wondered, why all the ancient gods of mythology????? Stories of them living like mere mortals??????
Besides please there was a pre Roman European civilized people....but if that's not the case for now then let's continue with our 7 angels discussion, SEE: http://www.timelessmyths.com/celtic/druids.ht...
so just be honest, do you have like your pedigree papers stating that you are a HEBREW?
African AE

#54253 Mar 11, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>so just be honest, do you have like your pedigree papers stating that you are a HEBREW?
LOL
7New Earth7

UK

#54254 Mar 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No it didnt. Another stupid idiot on this site. JEW=JUDAH DUMMY
Again I say, Abraham Aint the father of the Jews! The angel there with him was a man! The angels had their scripts too! Like this: http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44...

Please let's be mature here. The way Abraham's story.is meant to be digested has been distorted distorted by the fake Jews who u have tapped into their lifestyles without knowing when and how.

The true bible story writers never intended for Abraham's story to be the ultimate! Abraham is not who u should be tapping ur blessings from.......

Maybe that's why y'all getting worked up here....

What of the bigger picture? Did Jesus eventually answer Jesus 'a high priest of the jews'.....? Its Jesus the high priest from the order of melchizedek. But u be leaning the the half baked truths that white peeps who didn't know this history http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44... made u believe! DAMN!
African AE

#54255 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I say, Abraham Aint the father of the Jews! The angel there with him was a man! The angels had their scripts too! Like this: http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44...
Please let's be mature here. The way Abraham's story.is meant to be digested has been distorted distorted by the fake Jews who u have tapped into their lifestyles without knowing when and how.
The true bible story writers never intended for Abraham's story to be the ultimate! Abraham is not who u should be tapping ur blessings from.......
Maybe that's why y'all getting worked up here....
What of the bigger picture? Did Jesus eventually answer Jesus 'a high priest of the jews'.....? Its Jesus the high priest from the order of melchizedek. But u be leaning the the half baked truths that white peeps who didn't know this history http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44... made u believe! DAMN!
READ YOUR BIBLE! Abraham the Hebrew descendants go all the way down to Jesus the Jew. The people in the bible are genetically related and are family. The Hebrews/Israelites and Jews ARE THE SAME PEOPLE READ YOUR BIBLE!
7New Earth7

UK

#54256 Mar 11, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>so just be honest, do you have like your pedigree papers stating that you are a HEBREW?
Listen attentively, before this story became online http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44... there have been writers from all around the world talking about the family, so assuming the entire melchizedekfamily around the world spread, what will they be speaking? Hebrew!

Now I keep coming across ancient common words from different languages and they all be Hebrew words because I'm a true Hebrew I can speak the original Hebrew so when I see most ancient words I know their perfect interpretations.....and they ALWAYS tally with the stories. Get it? I showed u the Empress El-Bey who her family owns USA, and I'm saying I can still show u more for Europe! All the same! I have seen all around the world! The Beys of Ottoman empire, Tunisia, Algeria, Sudan, Ghana, Nigeria, morroco, cameroun, southafrica, Egypt, Ethiopia, Japan, china, India, and many more!

All these peeps I discovered speak the native Hebrew I speak only partially different dialects, but I use the tone to understand because my peeps didn't loose their native language due to any form of foreign invasion! My Hebrew still very much undiluted!
African AE

#54257 Mar 11, 2013
Abraham has absolutely F--All to do with Ethiopia. Abraham came from Ur in Mesopotamia before going to Canaan. All the Hebrews originate in MESOPOTAMIA!
Act7:2-4
If its not written in the bible then it didnt happen. Too many people come with there fairy tales claiming this and that, but if it isnt written in the bible IT DID NOT HAPPEN! The bible is probably the very best historical document there is (Im not talking about the Religious side). Read Your Bible!
7New Earth7

UK

#54258 Mar 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>READ YOUR BIBLE! Abraham the Hebrew descendants go all the way down to Jesus the Jew. The people in the bible are genetically related and are family. The Hebrews/Israelites and Jews ARE THE SAME PEOPLE READ YOUR BIBLE!
Who was melchizedekfamily to Abraham??? That's the question! That's why I say it was about joining the cult not a people who live in a locality called Jews! Melchizedekfamily envelopes the story. At least u agree everyone tot melchizedekfamily wsa just one man! Let's start from there!
African AE

#54259 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen attentively, before this story became online http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44... there have been writers from all around the world talking about the family, so assuming the entire melchizedekfamily around the world spread, what will they be speaking? Hebrew!
Now I keep coming across ancient common words from different languages and they all be Hebrew words because I'm a true Hebrew I can speak the original Hebrew so when I see most ancient words I know their perfect interpretations.....and they ALWAYS tally with the stories. Get it? I showed u the Empress El-Bey who her family owns USA, and I'm saying I can still show u more for Europe! All the same! I have seen all around the world! The Beys of Ottoman empire, Tunisia, Algeria, Sudan, Ghana, Nigeria, morroco, cameroun, southafrica, Egypt, Ethiopia, Japan, china, India, and many more!
All these peeps I discovered speak the native Hebrew I speak only partially different dialects, but I use the tone to understand because my peeps didn't loose their native language due to any form of foreign invasion! My Hebrew still very much undiluted!
You nothing but another dotty fake Hebrew originally from West Africa with F--all to do with Israel!
7New Earth7

UK

#54260 Mar 11, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
The Beys like Beys of the Ottoman empire I found everywhere as all these peeps emperors and empresses too! everywhere!!!!!!. Ok check the story again, http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44...

In it u find that the Mede-Bays inherited from Melchizedekfamily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMANATION 1,568,134
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min Trollslayer 4,049
My Message To The White Man 14 min The Power Of Mast... 9
Buck accidentally makes himself good after tryi... 18 min SWTT PUNKED OUT 2
Is the black man a living, walking penis? 21 min Ugly monkeys 2
This young black man has officially returned. 21 min The Amused Axe 37
Pointless 25 min The Amused Axe 6
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 1 hr Whateveryo 30
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 936
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 3 hr Paul 73
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr luvher 1,555
More from around the web