|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

New Earth wrote:
BEN how come u didn't comment on the link about the Empress El-Bey?
im go back check it i I HAVE ZERO understanding if it aint Hebrew,im hebrew israeltie, PRE_PRO African , non else,i see nobody struggle but ours , all else gone lead to Babylon front door, OUR HEBREW HERITAGE IS ONLY TRUTH

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

OUR HEBREW HERITAGE IS THE ONLY TRUTH! THE ONLY TRUTH,

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the Melchizedek story has not been treated like the Dead Sea Scrolls globally? Doersnt it make the entire world religions know the way to understand true religion? If taken to the worls stage will it cause a great controversy?
a little something bout melchizedek and the jebusites, for those interested parties.
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2009/07/je...
New Earth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
OUR HEBREW HERITAGE IS THE ONLY TRUTH! THE ONLY TRUTH,
What history so u claim?

I told u I can keep giving u history about the amhara and ormom melchizedek 'El' family bearing the same name, and it is 'even' mostly whites that wrote the histories when they were writing USA and European history.... This is to prove its authentic because if it was written by blacks u might think they were forged..... The whites even wrote how they fought these melchizedeks and took over their kingdoms in Germany, London, Wales, Ireland, Caribbeans, etc I have all the 'Els'....... What is ur history?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

ok we got PRE Hebrew we got Pro Hebrews they BOTH GOOD im part of Both, now lets break this down, OK PRE_HEBREWS gone have knowledge,of EGYPTIAN, ASSYRIAN , AN BABYLON Captivity AN OUR EXODUS IN to AFRICA,to our present state,ok Pro Hebrew, just gone know we Hebrew from bible an they knows its talking bout us ,but they haven't gain the knowledge of the captivity's,but they learning, an they got they eyes on prize, they just needs to fill in Blanks .ok a Pre-pro hebrew gone help you with that,ALSO PRE means you have a MIND SET before slavery, meaning you see what was done, an you see now because you got yo Hebrew mind back, even though we still in strange land

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
a little something bout melchizedek and the jebusites, for those interested parties.
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2009/07/je...
that report turn west africans into EDOMITES lol ahahah nope try again lol

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

its still blanks to fill in ,we grow everyday we on top we see down in valley but we cant see behind every tree, so we looking behind every tree an rock,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
What history so u claim?
I told u I can keep giving u history about the amhara and ormom melchizedek 'El' family bearing the same name, and it is 'even' mostly whites that wrote the histories when they were writing USA and European history.... This is to prove its authentic because if it was written by blacks u might think they were forged..... The whites even wrote how they fought these melchizedeks and took over their kingdoms in Germany, London, Wales, Ireland, Caribbeans, etc I have all the 'Els'....... What is ur history?
my history has been translated into every known languish on earth, IM WHO THE BIBLE IS TALKING ABOUT!! IM THE ONE THE BIBLE IS SPEAKING OF NOW,its all because of me ht e HEBREWS ALL PRAISE BE TO CREATOR
Daryll

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
What history so u claim?
Get your lying ass outta here, you devil! Our black pepole were never running any kingdoms in them Cold Savage lands of Germany, London, Wales, Ireland, Europe, them are the homelands of the white devils! Them are cold savage lands with NO SUN. Our people are SUN people we need the SUN that help us create all these amazing civilizations. We were in Africa not in the cold savage lands of Europe, them were the Devils Lands Cold Dark and Abyss for the Beasts!!
New Earth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ok we got PRE Hebrew we got Pro Hebrews they BOTH GOOD im part of Both, now lets break this down, OK PRE_HEBREWS gone have knowledge,of EGYPTIAN, ASSYRIAN , AN BABYLON Captivity AN OUR EXODUS IN to AFRICA,to our present state,ok Pro Hebrew, just gone know we Hebrew from bible an they knows its talking bout us ,but they haven't gain the knowledge of the captivity's,but they learning, an they got they eyes on prize, they just needs to fill in Blanks .ok a Pre-pro hebrew gone help you with that,ALSO PRE means you have a MIND SET before slavery, meaning you see what was done, an you see now because you got yo Hebrew mind back, even though we still in strange land
I'm pro Hebrew!

But seems to me u clinging too much on exodus from Egypt, but I can show u that the Hebrews were world wide..... The Hebrew language was spoken globally like English is being spoken now.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
What history so u claim?
thats yo struggle!! mine 100% Hebrew struggle , our struggle not gone be same,I want Jerusalem as WORLD HEAD Q, an west africa as part of our Reparations, Slavery Coast, we needs whole west African, as Diaspora home land,
Daryll

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>im go back check it i I HAVE ZERO understanding if it aint Hebrew,im hebrew israeltie, PRE_PRO African , non else,i see nobody struggle but ours , all else gone lead to Babylon front door, OUR HEBREW HERITAGE IS ONLY TRUTH
Them devils want to confuse the truth, Ben. Keep posting what you do, you and I both know what the truth is. Them devils won't be corrupting our beliefs with their devil works and lies!
Daryll

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pro Hebrew!
But seems to me u clinging too much on exodus from Egypt, but I can show u that the Hebrews were world wide..... The Hebrew language was spoken globally like English is being spoken now.
You're pro Devil! Devil worshipper spreading the lies of them corrupt Jews. Get your lying ass outta here, Jew!
New Earth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your lying ass outta here, you devil! Our black pepole were never running any kingdoms in them Cold Savage lands of Germany, London, Wales, Ireland, Europe, them are the homelands of the white devils! Them are cold savage lands with NO SUN. Our people are SUN people we need the SUN that help us create all these amazing civilizations. We were in Africa not in the cold savage lands of Europe, them were the Devils Lands Cold Dark and Abyss for the Beasts!!
So coming back to what i said I will prove, which is that the originals [saints like St. Benedict] were black, SEE......http://www.google.com .ng/search?q=%22BLACK+MONKS%22 +%22GERMANY%22+%22ANCIENT%22 &oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozi lla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&cli ent=firefox-a&oq=%22BLACK+ MONKS%22+%22GERMANY%22+%22ANCI ENT%22&gs_l=heirloom-serp. 3...35660.40276.0.41443.10.4.0 .0.0.0.3571.5628.6-1j1j0j1.3.0 ...0.0...1c.1.5047vbw_i_U
New Earth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

this be so fun i be having a good time hahahahah lol damn devils come up with all kind of mess, i sets back at me desk with feet up an PUSH REJECT, on all non Hebrew things,
Daryll

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
So coming back to what i said I will prove, which is that the originals [saints like St. Benedict] were black, SEE......http://www.google.com .ng/search?q=%22BLACK+MONKS%22 +%22GERMANY%22+%22ANCIENT%22 &oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozi lla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&cli ent=firefox-a&oq=%22BLACK+ MONKS%22+%22GERMANY%22+%22ANCI ENT%22&gs_l=heirloom-serp. 3...35660.40276.0.41443.10.4.0 .0.0.0.3571.5628.6-1j1j0j1.3.0 ...0.0...1c.1.5047vbw_i_U
Get lost, Jewho! We aren't falling for your lies! Our people were in Africa not in them cold savage lands of Europe that produced p h a gg ots and child molesters and savages who had sex with barn animals!
New Earth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

http://books.google.co.uk/books...

Have u heard about the balck dwarfs? See; http://www.google.com/search...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Them devils want to confuse the truth, Ben. Keep posting what you do, you and I both know what the truth is. Them devils won't be corrupting our beliefs with their devil works and lies!
we have to stay on Hebrew road, this Hebrew road, gone lead us home,europe is a No NO look, its coming from the MAIN KING, if we dont listen to KING DAVID, an he was a war king like we in a mental state of war,look what our king said "look we been in distress,we been crying out to CREATOR, an HE has Heard us,<Psalm 120:1;In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.Psalm 120:2;Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.Psalm 120:3;What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?Psalm 120:4;Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.Psalm 120:5;Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!OK LOOK,Mesech GONE BE THE WHOLE EUROPE, Ok Scythian ashkenaz Mesech was BOSS of them all they was in ONE NEST back then ok keder mixed up with Edom, they was alll war mongers ,Psalm 120:6;My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace Psalm 120:7;I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
Daryll

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

New Earth wrote:
http://books.google.co.uk/book s?id=JMY1p0t_bHoC&pg=PA249 &lpg=PA249&dq=%22black +dwarfs%22+ancient+europe& source=bl&ots=T0lw20mqET &sig=STWWA8x0jQVclz3KQUDlb 2IjSNM&hl=en&sa=X& ei=1zQ-Ue6uE7ON7Ab4_AE&red ir_esc=y
Have u heard about the balck dwarfs? See; http://www.google.com/search...
Them ain't Hebrew! That sick s hit about "dwarfs" and cr ap is witch craft and trolls based upon the Devils works and beliefs! Get your sick Jew Troll self outta here and take your devils worship with ya! We ain't biting!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••