Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54196 Mar 11, 2013
look on the Jewish library say the Khazars where Armenians,an they took Babylon over under the name Ashkenaz ok look how they play with peoples minds,Connections and Similarities Between Jewish and Armenian History in Premedieval Times, "THEY THE SAME DAMN PEOPLES"
7New Earth7

UK

#54197 Mar 11, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>hey iwas wondering are you actually HEBREW also if so have you proven this, lets say in court?
Yes I have provwn it. And I'm a Master in Hebrew history. Hebrew truly means 'the guardians' I.e. The angels...... Have u ever wondered, why all the ancient gods of mythology????? Stories of them living like mere mortals??????

Besides please there was a pre Roman European civilized people....but if that's not the case for now then let's continue with our 7 angels discussion, SEE: http://www.timelessmyths.com/celtic/druids.ht...

Level 8

Location hidden

#54198 Mar 11, 2013
725BC, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:We fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, when Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the KHAZARS!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original KHAZARS as they would Later be called! same Peoples Nabonassar was a Chaldean.. His three predecessors were Chaldean.they was Kings of Babylon Nabu-nasir (Nabonassar) 748 – 734 BC Subjugated by Tiglath-Pileser III of Assyria
Nabu-nadin-zeri 734 – 732 BC
Nabu-suma-ukin II 732 BC Nabu-mukin-zeri 732 – 729 BC,Marduk-apla-iddina II 703 BC Chaldean ruler retook Babylon from Assyria during uprising, an that would start your SAITE in Egypt, you see the Chaldeses was of Armenian stock, they PLACED THEY PEOPLES IN OUR LAND WHEN THEY TOOK ASSYRIA , an they put they on peoples in our Land, Assyria was defeted an that allowed the Hebrews to return Home, look at the Kings list of Babylon, our Nation was taken Over when the Chaldean s took Assyria, an they are still here, under the Name Ashkenaz,Sennacherib Sin-ahhé-eriba,'the god Sin has compensated (the death of) the brothers',Sennacherib,his royal duties when in 704 B.C. he ascended the throne of Assyria. Throughout his reign the northern and eastern frontiers, once the theatre of so many of his father's wars, were comparatively calm. Sargon's victories in Kurdistan, in Armenia and in the Taurus had struck such damaging blows at Urartu and Phrygia,them people was placed in our Lands an they took BABYLON over that took ASSYRIA over,after these peoples make up.ASHKENAZ,(Assyr. Gimirrai), a warlike people from southern Russia, in 8th century had crossed the Caucasus and entered Western Asia,they was in BABYLON,HAYK an the crew!Already during the last years of Sargon's reign the Cimmerians, established in what is at present the Republic of Georgia, the war against the Aramaeans and their Elamite allies went on during most of Sennacherib's reign. In 703 B.C. a year after he ascended the throne, Sargon's old rival, Marduk-apaliddina (Merodach-Baladan), left Elam, where, it will be remembered, he had taken refuge, and assisted by Elamite officers and troops raised the entire Aramaean population of southern Iraq against the Assyrians, entered the capital-city and proclaimed himself King of Babylon,Togarmah;third son of Gomer, and grandson of Japheth, brother of Ashkenaz and Riphat.Hayk son of Togarmah had a child named Armanak while he was living in Babylon. Hayk emigrated to the region near Mount Ararat with an extended household of at least 300 and settled there, founding a village,The Armenians are an ancient people who live in an ancient land. Their home lies in the highlands surrounding the biblical mountains of Ararat, the Armenian peoples founders was born in Babylon "Armanak" Hayk son, an Hayk uncle was ASHKENAZ,an he took Babylon over an thats your jews in Babylon an they lived in sepaharvaim, an Cutha, an . Eastward of the Euphrates and southward of Sippara,an from them the Babylonian system has been pass to the world! even the SEPHARVAIMs are from JAPHEHT, which is living in SHEM house! just like our father Noah said,Genesis 9:27;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.Canaan was the servent thru his kids the AMORITES whom lived in Babylon!Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon

Level 8

Location hidden

#54199 Mar 11, 2013
Togarmah;third son of Gomer, and grandson of Japheth, brother of Ashkenaz and Riphat.Hayk son of Togarmah had a child named Armanak while he was living in Babylon. Hayk emigrated to the region near Mount Ararat with an extended household of at least 300 and settled there, founding a village,The Armenians are an ancient people who live in an ancient land. Their home lies in the highlands surrounding the biblical mountains of Ararat, the Armenian peoples founders was born in Babylon "Armanak" Hayk son, an Hayk uncle was ASHKENAZ,an he took Babylon over an thats your jews in Babylon an they lived in sepaharvaim, an Cutha, an . Eastward of the Euphrates and southward of Sippara,an from them the Babylonian system has been pass to the world! even the SEPHARVAIMs are from JAPHEHT, which is living in SHEM house! just like our father Noah said,Genesis 9:27;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.Canaan was the servent thru his kids the AMORITES whom lived in Babylon!Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, and settled in Babil,he continued the worship of a small local god; a secondary divinity of the family of Enki named Marduk (or Amar UTU), the servant of the protective god Shamash, son of Sippar, an SIPPAR is where alot of them jews come from,they had TEMPLES, an them Arabs was there to they make up 50% of sephardic blood the other is 25% european an the other 25% is Mongolian,them be your jew

Level 8

Location hidden

#54200 Mar 11, 2013
Togarmah;third son of Gomer, and grandson of Japheth, brother of Ashkenaz and Riphat.Hayk son of Togarmah had a child named Armanak while he was living in Babylon. Hayk emigrated to the region near Mount Ararat with an extended household of at least 300 and settled there, founding a village,The Armenians are an ancient people who live in an ancient land. Their home lies in the highlands surrounding the biblical mountains of Ararat, the Armenian peoples founders was born in Babylon "Armanak" Hayk son, an Hayk uncle was ASHKENAZ,an he took Babylon over an thats your jews in Babylon an they lived in sepaharvaim, an Cutha, an . Eastward of the Euphrates and southward of Sippara,an from them the Babylonian system has been pass to the world! even the SEPHARVAIMs are from JAPHEHT, which is living in SHEM house! just like our father Noah said,Genesis 9:27;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.Canaan was the servent thru his kids the AMORITES whom lived in Babylon!Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC,725BC, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:We fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, when Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the KHAZARS!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original KHAZARS as they would Later be called! same Peoples Nabonassar was a Chaldean.. His three predecessors were Chaldean.they was Kings of Babylon Nabu-nasir (Nabonassar) 748 – 734 BC Subjugated by Tiglath-Pileser III of Assyria
Nabu-nadin-zeri 734 – 732 BC
Nabu-suma-ukin II 732 BC Nabu-mukin-zeri 732 – 729 BC,Marduk-apla-iddina II 703 BC Chaldean ruler retook Babylon from Assyria during uprising, an that would start your SAITE in Egypt, you see the Chaldeses was of Armenian stock, they PLACED THEY PEOPLES IN OUR LAND WHEN THEY TOOK ASSYRIA , an they put they on peoples in our Land, Assyria was defeted an that allowed the Hebrews to return Home, look at the Kings list of Babylon, our Nation was taken Over when the Chaldean s took Assyria, an they are still here, under the Name Ashkenaz.Sennacherib Sin-ahhé-eriba,'the god Sin has compensated (the death of) the brothers',Sennacherib,his royal duties when in 704 B.C. he ascended the throne of Assyria. Throughout his reign the northern and eastern frontiers, once the theatre of so many of his father's wars, were comparatively calm. Sargon's victories in Kurdistan, in Armenia and in the Taurus had struck such damaging blows at Urartu and Phrygia,them people was placed in our Lands an they took BABYLON over that took ASSYRIA over,after these peoples make up.ASHKENAZ,(Assyr. Gimirrai), a warlike people from southern Russia, in 8th century had crossed the Caucasus and entered Western Asia,they was in BABYLON,HAYK an the crew!Already during the last years of Sargon's reign the Cimmerians, established in what is at present the Republic of Georgia, the war against the Aramaeans and their Elamite allies went on during most of Sennacherib's reign. In 703 B.C. a year after he ascended the throne, Sargon's old rival, Marduk-apaliddina (Merodach-Baladan), left Elam, where, it will be remembered, he had taken refuge, and assisted by Elamite officers and troops raised the entire Aramaean population of southern Iraq against the Assyrians, entered the capital-city and proclaimed himself King of Babylon.ASSHUR was in our family tree, they was like us, but they had mixed with the Babylonians when they conquered Babylon,

Level 8

Location hidden

#54201 Mar 11, 2013
2kings17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. So how can jewish peoples in Palestine be Hebrews Children of Jacobs sons? the jews was placed in Palestine,by the king of Assyria The land of Merathaim ;MERATHAIM, poetical name for Chaldea,One of the oldest of Babylonian cities was Eridu,'the good city,' which was originally built on the shore of the Persian Gulf, though Abu-Shahrein, which now marks its site, is far inland, the sea having retreated from it for a distance of 100 miles. it was the chief Babylonian port, and through its intercourse with foreign countries it exercised a great influence on the culture and religion of Babylonia of other Nations,the Amorites would SPREAD the babylon Religious system to Other Nations in the West an Europe,Further to the north, but on the western side of the Euphrates, was Ur, is the place where Abraham was told to get from among his peoples that had Moved there,; ok further to the north, but on the opposite side of the river, were Larsa , and Uruk or Erech (Gen. x. 10) the modern Warka. Considerably to the north of these again came Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROPHET Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#54202 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have provwn it. And I'm a Master in Hebrew history. Hebrew truly means 'the guardians' I.e. The angels...... Have u ever wondered, why all the ancient gods of mythology????? Stories of them living like mere mortals??????
Besides please there was a pre Roman European civilized people....but if that's not the case for now then let's continue with our 7 angels discussion, SEE: http://www.timelessmyths.com/celtic/druids.ht...
Them are white devils they were witchcraft devil worshippers, you devil! Them ain't Hebrew! I'm onto your lies! Trying to confuse Hebrew with devil people!
http://www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

UK

#54203 Mar 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
In the past Armenia has been connected with the biblical Ashkenaz. The Armenians are termed "the Ashkenazi nation" in their literature. According to this tradition, the genealogy in Genesis 10:3 extended to the populations west of the Volga. In Jewish usage Ashkenaz is sometimes equated with Armenia; in addition, it sometimes covers neighboring *Adiabene (Targ. Jer. 51:27), and also Khazaria (David b. Abraham Alfasi, Ali ibn Suleiman; cf. S. Pinsker, Likkutei Kadmoniyyot (1860), 208; S.L. Skoss (ed.), Hebrew-Arabic Dictionary of the Bible of David ben Abraham al-Fasi (1936), 159), the Crimea and the area to the east (Isaac Abrabanel, Commentary to Gen. 10:3), the Saquliba (Saadiah Gaon, Commentary, ibid.), i.e., the territory of the Slavs and neighboring forest tribes, considered by the Arabs dependent of Khazaria, as well as Eastern and Central Europe, and northern Asia (cf. Abraham Farissol, Iggeret Orot Olam (Venice, 1587), ch. 3). In other expositions found in rabbinical works, Armenia is linked with *Uz. The anti-Jewish attitudes prevailing in eastern-Byzantine (Armenian) provinces made the *Targum identify it with the "daughter of Edom that dwellest in the land of Uz" (Lam. 4:21) or with "Constantina in the land of Armenia" (now Viransehir, between Urfa and Na& (*Nisibis). Hence Job's "land of Uz" is referred to as Armenia in some commentaries, for instance in those of Na manides and Joseph b. David ibn Yay. The "Uz-Armenia" of Abraham Farissol is however the Anatolian region near Constantinople. Armenia is also sometimes called Amalek in some sources, and Jews often referred to Armenians as Amalekites. This is the Byzantine term for the Armenians
BEN, your vibes show me you be bringing up bible verses then staring from there....that's ok. But leme tell you there have always been scholars from ancient times B.C. Scholars I mean! So see that these people u be quoting have their own scholars they refer to! In the link you see there was an intelligent civilization in europe. SEE: http://www.timelessmyths.com/celtic/druids.ht...

Again because I'm a true Hebrew master, i can interpret the Volga, Slavic, etc true meaning of the words..... It means rotten perverts. These men weren't civilized when blacks (celts and druids) ruled Europe.....PRoof Volga=vulgar! I can go deeper in how I derived to vulgar but not necessary.

The white Europeans in the bible were only known as Romans! Again Roman meaning rotten perverts! Proof Roman = romance= sexual activity.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54204 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
i tell you what we aint fixing change this Page, all that new stuff go start you a Page,or its gone get ugly round here! all you slick trying to bring all this bullshit doctrine you knows whats up!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54205 Mar 11, 2013
trying slick change page with that law shit an this number 7 shit, naw, we gone pass on that! we gone keep it Hebrew African style, we gone keep it Hebrew all that other shit trying slick make camp fold up , in house mess, see they see a space age Hebrew, so they trying to CONNECT, NAW i see thru that shit! PARTY IS OVER!!!! LETS GET BACK HEBREW R I GONE POST THIS WHOLE PAGE OUT with Hebrew info,fo rest of NITE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54206 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
BEN, your vibes show me you be bringing up bible verses then staring from there....that's ok. But leme tell you there have always been scholars from ancient times B.C. Scholars I mean! So see that these people u be quoting have their own scholars they refer to! In the link you see there was an intelligent civilization in europe. SEE: http://www.timelessmyths.com/celtic/druids.ht...
Again because I'm a true Hebrew master, i can interpret the Volga, Slavic, etc true meaning of the words..... It means rotten perverts. These men weren't civilized when blacks (celts and druids) ruled Europe.....PRoof Volga=vulgar! I can go deeper in how I derived to vulgar but not necessary.
The white Europeans in the bible were only known as Romans! Again Roman meaning rotten perverts! Proof Roman = romance= sexual activity.
where jews from?

Level 8

Location hidden

#54207 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
you aint shit round here to put down some info, all that you hebrew this hebrew that we fixing to see,
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#54210 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Them are white devils they were witchcraft devil worshippers, you devil! Them ain't Hebrew! No 'black' Irish existed, you devil! Them Irish were white devils! I'm onto your lies! Trying to confuse Hebrew with devil people!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54211 Mar 11, 2013
show from bible where Jews from , you all this hebrew master we gone see, we gone see,if you fall off one TIME SHOW OVER< YOU MAKE ONE MISTAKE< your gone be a clown, fo sho!
7New Earth7

UK

#54212 Mar 11, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>hey iwas wondering are you actually HEBREW also if so have you proven this, lets say in court?
Also Jacob wrestled remember? With who?? An angel. That's when all this Israel stuff started. But as a Hebrew master I know that Israel only means "you are a partaker of the land".......
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#54213 Mar 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i tell you what we aint fixing change this Page, all that new stuff go start you a Page,or its gone get ugly round here! all you slick trying to bring all this bullshit doctrine you knows whats up!
He is a devil, bro! He lies! Try's to pass them devil worshiping druid white folk as "Hebrew"! He lies! Them white folk were witchcraft devil worshippers, you devil! He is Trying to confuse Hebrew with devil people!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54214 Mar 11, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here. The Persians, Hebrews Russians, Palestinians, Assyrians, Spartans, British, Lebanese, Hyskos, Nazi's, Mayans, Turks, Japanese, Chinese are all AA's ancestors ok?
George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln, Pope John Paul, King George vi are also black.
AA's are also the "TRUE" fishes in the sea, Kangaroos, Bees, Lizards, Birds and more. All these animals are imposters of AA heritage!! You have been lied to! They hid from you all that you were all these animals!
LMFAO!! Goodnight.
bitch dont post to me trick i post to you! dont you post, to me you sorry dog! dont you ever post to me!till yo mind get right! you low life dog, hush up!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54215 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
boy you should have came back fast you say you hebrew master! where them jews from, 10min went by, thats a easy one, all hebrews that study knows where jews from ok where they from?
7New Earth7

UK

#54216 Mar 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> where jews from?
That's the main problem pEeps be facing today, claiming Jewish ancestry, but have u guys been able to decipher all the cultural practices of these Jews?

These days when one is asked who is a Jew, they be referring to a place or a people, because they be assuming they know it all.....

But BEN let me ask you, do u hear about how there were initiations when ancient people were growing spiritually? It wasn't just anyhowan there were few secrets here and there..... So if u be claiming Jew then u must also have ur ancestors passing down those secrets until it got to BEN (YOU!)!!!!!!!

But u don't foLow rituals ONLY stories! So are you sure who is who?

My good friend, Jew and judah are both Hebrew words and they both mean the same thing; "ASK" it was a cult------ask yaself how come Jacob was initiated? By whom? Angel! The angel called himself what???? God!!!!!!

Go and study this code http://www.google.com/search...

This is just the begining.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54217 Mar 11, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Jacob wrestled remember? With who?? An angel. That's when all this Israel stuff started. But as a Hebrew master I know that Israel only means "you are a partaker of the land".......
where jews from? 30 Min went by all ready you act like you dont see this, ok where jews from, im gone tell if your a Hebrew master, we gone see, where them jews from so we can go to next ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 4 min Rich stars of the... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,548,925
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 6 min Shondalynn Davis 4
Black Lives Don't Matter 17 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 28 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 39 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 42 min Shondalynn Davis 133
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web