Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#54162 Mar 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your a devil devil, muslem same as jew to me christian to
LOL!!! Boy...now that's a good one...just dam son....you're on a tear today...aren't you??? LOL!!!
New Earth

UK

#54163 Mar 11, 2013
We taking over USA, EU, Africa, Asia, etc! Watch and see........ Far east Asians agree blacks are they ancestors...... Whites never disputed blacks were in Europe and America, but you blacks don't wana take back your lands??? It sounds a bit shallow. I have up to thousands of volumes to back my stand. I'm not against you coming to Africa. I'm against you not knowing ur forefathers once ruled the planet!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54165 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pro Hebrew!
But seems to me u clinging too much on exodus from Egypt, but I can show u that the Hebrews were world wide..... The Hebrew language was spoken globally like English is being spoken now.
see the peoples you call or think was Hebrews was non other then Phoenicians, they lived all along the coast of europe an the lil islands in the Med wel the Phoenicians had ships an they did trade an they spoke a form of Hebrew from living in our Land the tribe of Zebulen took they land an sent the sailing ok they went to PORTUGAL, an Spain , an up in the Iberian peninsula , off into Europe, so where ever you show Hebrew its gone be Canaan Phoenicians on ships in far off lands, we Hebrews was a Lite to the world we didnt have to GO no where . everybody bring it to us, ok we would sail go look for gold around africa way,
New Earth

UK

#54166 Mar 11, 2013
About the Ijebu post its kindergarten for me. Did the yorubas know the meanings of 'Re' and Horus? How did they speak those ones in yoruba up till now? The post just reaffirms my stands!

Re ='El' in another dialect.

Horus = Orissa (yoruba) do u know that the official Nigerian govt national archives says Nigeria was called onitsha/orissa in the past? These yorubas can't link these things.

The 'El' family still have their hometown in Nigeria called orissa! They still own the largest part of the town! They still recorgnized as family of melchizedek.....(the yoruba don't know)...

I would have shown u I know everything to make u see Hebrews once were everywhere!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54167 Mar 11, 2013
Plus we Had to be In front of TEMPLE 3 times a year so we didnt go to far, africa an its back yard, other then that NOPE you had to kidnap us, we didnt go no where, we had be at temple three time a year they didnt have plains or cars back then, look Exodus 23:14;Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year.Exodus 23:17;Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD. whom not gone be at home? And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field all them required we be at home so NO hebrews in other Lands, Festival of Unleavened Bread. No one is to appear before Me empty-handed.so you had to be at home doing some WORK,
New Earth

UK

#54169 Mar 11, 2013
If any of u can sincerely answer this question, "how come all the empires I found in Europe and Americas had the El family as rulers, even without knowing about the melchizedek book....v these different histories have been written since before the melchizedekfamily book came to the scene.... If anyone can't give me profeSsional answers, I won't post here again. PEACE (this isn't a fight).
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#54170 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
If any of u can sincerely answer this question, "how come all the empires I found in Europe and Americas had the El family as rulers, even without knowing about the melchizedek book....v these different histories have been written since before the melchizedekfamily book came to the scene.... If anyone can't give me profeSsional answers, I won't post here again. PEACE (this isn't a fight).
Get your JewHo Devil worshipping ass outta here, your lies ain't passing! Them savages beasts in Europe, Asia etc, they weren't Hebrew!
New Earth

UK

#54171 Mar 11, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your JewHo Devil worshipping ass outta here, your lies ain't passing! Them savages beasts in Europe, Asia etc, they weren't Hebrew!
Let me give u one test. Answer harshly and ull NEVER hear from me again!

If u go to the book of revelation it is clear there that Jesus wrote seven letters to seven angels, HE ADDRESSED like they were/are all mere mortals.......

Also in the bible 'El" was/is used as the name of the Hebrew God.......

So, who are ALL the gods of ALL the mythologies, what tribe did/do they belong? My answer is Hebrew. What's yours? And briefly explain.
The Star of Evil

Brandon, MS

#54172 Mar 11, 2013
"El" is "Saturn", "Osiris", "Moloch", "Satan", "Azazel", "Cronus", "Repham", "Baal "Hamon" or "Hammon", "Tammuz", "Adramelech"(Sepharv aim), "Remphan", and "Chiun".
New Earth

UK

#54173 Mar 11, 2013
Remember I am always forever ready to display my facts..
Zeus was a Bisexual

Brandon, MS

#54174 Mar 11, 2013
"Amun"-"Ra " or "Amen" is "Zeus", "Jupiter', Gad"("that Troop") or "God", Ba'al Hadad or Haddad or simply "Ba'al"(lord / master / owner / husband), "LUCIFER", "Semjaza", and "Horus".

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54175 Mar 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
this be so fun i be having a good time hahahahah lol damn devils come up with all kind of mess, i sets back at me desk with feet up an PUSH REJECT, on all non Hebrew things,
LMHAO
Y is Israel feelin a curse given to Egypt for not freeing Our Ancient Ancestors??
Big stoopid smile!!! Y is that..Jews feelin the pressure..whole world should be asking this question..y would YAH send locust on the land if WE there..let the Devil's answer this
It's all over the news how first the locust were seen in Egypt last week now they are in Israel..it's a sign for all too see and witness

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54176 Mar 11, 2013
This Trini-dude somethn huh My Brews? Him teeth needs to fall out his mouf..he bump his gums too much bout noth'n relevant

Level 8

Location hidden

#54178 Mar 11, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMHAO
Y is Israel feelin a curse given to Egypt for not freeing Our Ancient Ancestors??
Big stoopid smile!!! Y is that..Jews feelin the pressure..whole world should be asking this question..y would YAH send locust on the land if WE there..let the Devil's answer this
It's all over the news how first the locust were seen in Egypt last week now they are in Israel..it's a sign for all too see and witness
shalom to that!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54180 Mar 11, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
This Trini-dude somethn huh My Brews? Him teeth needs to fall out his mouf..he bump his gums too much bout noth'n relevant
sawed off stuck up to his teeth,then watch that hoe get the big eyes before his whole head be gone , that Basterd is a Hebrew hater, fo sho!
New Earth

UK

#54182 Mar 11, 2013
The Star of Evil wrote:
"El" is "Saturn", "Osiris", "Moloch", "Satan", "Azazel", "Cronus", "Repham", "Baal "Hamon" or "Hammon", "Tammuz", "Adramelech"(Sepharv aim),"Remphan", and "Chiun".
Please explain the 7 Angles in the book of revelation. Addressed as " you can be locked up", "don't get emotional", "you hate", "you like",... EtC. Explain! Give me answers!!!!! Don't go talking to me like kids!!!! Talk in a matured manner! ANGELS WERE MEN!
New Earth

UK

#54183 Mar 11, 2013
Zeus was a Bisexual wrote:
"Amun"-"Ra " or "Amen" is "Zeus", "Jupiter', Gad"("that Troop") or "God", Ba'al Hadad or Haddad or simply "Ba'al"(lord / master / owner / husband), "LUCIFER", "Semjaza", and "Horus".
Please explain the 7 Angles in the book of revelation. Addressed as " you can be locked up", "don't get emotional", "you hate", "you like",... EtC. Explain! Give me answers!!!!! Don't go talking to me like kids!!!! Talk in a matured manner! ANGELS WERE MEN!
7New Earth7

UK

#54184 Mar 11, 2013
I'm a 7 star general. Please speak with maturity.
White_Rabbit

Savannah, GA

#54186 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
you on to something. Of courze those angels were MESSENGERS. I know you knew this. I heard those messengers were black as well! Ihave just never got too deep into that subject.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#54187 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
There are the seven angels who stand before the Lord (8:2). One also speaks of the seven Blessings or Beatitudes -of Revelation, as found in 1:3, 14:13, 16:15, 19:9, 20:6, 22:7, and 22:14.

Following the proclamation of the Kingdom of God (11:15), seven spiritual figures are revealed: the Woman clothed with the sun (12:1); the dragon (12:3); the male child (12:5); Michael (12:7); the sea beast (13:1); the land beast (13:11); and the Lamb (14:1).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Go Blue Forever 1,419,831
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 min fluer 259
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 min Who 557
News Christie defends Trump's racist 'what do you ha... 8 min Go Blue Forever 2
Should Americans start considering The Black Ma... 16 min blackman913 1
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 17 min enoch powell 7,208
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 20 min Trumping On MMXVI 54
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 45 min fluer 64
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Go Blue Forever 84
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 6 hr sopheast 56