Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54074 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer what do u say about this Topix post? http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44...
I read the Amharic Book, and found to be interesting as it has some of the basic foundation (Nubia). I believe both people to have the basic common origin, although Amharas could have substantial semetic mix as manifested by J1 haplotype (33%). Generally, yes Melkesadik could have been an Ethiopian forefather.
New Earth

UK

#54075 Mar 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the Amharic Book, and found to be interesting as it has some of the basic foundation (Nubia). I believe both people to have the basic common origin, although Amharas could have substantial semetic mix as manifested by J1 haplotype (33%). Generally, yes Melkesadik could have been an Ethiopian forefather.
Thanks! So I'm wondering, are u saying all the peoples that spread around the continent as mentioned in the book are of the same complexion as you say the Ethiopians are? I'm just confused. Please bring me up to speed. I'm asking, if the book says its story is how the peoples of Africa spread and that they are of one father, then why do u say ethiopians have a "different" complexion, from their brothers around the continent? I'm confused as to "if they mixed over the years due to MANY invasions. Enlighten. Thanks.
New Earth

UK

#54077 Mar 11, 2013
Glimmer you said, "We don't look Arabs, but have our own distinct feature that is not common with other people. Stop mixing and generalizing."

So how do u relate it with ur distant cousins, considering ONLY few generations have passed?
New Earth

UK

#54078 Mar 11, 2013
The issue I'm raising being this thing u said, " have our own distinct feature that is not common with other people."........

Level 6

Location hidden

#54079 Mar 11, 2013
The Original King-Priest of The Most High - Melchizedek the Ethiopian

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sabbath_In_Afri...

We can see as bible scholars that before the advent of the Abrahamic Covenant that there was and is a source of faith long before the early beginnings of the Judaic faith or the birth of Ishmael, with the King-Priest of the "Most High
God" revealed--El Elyon in the form of Melchizedek; a named only found in Ethiopia. It is also interesting to note that the City of David - Jeru salem - may have been named for the King of Salem.

Level 6

Location hidden

#54080 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! So I'm wondering, are u saying all the peoples that spread around the continent as mentioned in the book are of the same complexion as you say the Ethiopians are? I'm just confused. Please bring me up to speed. I'm asking, if the book says its story is how the peoples of Africa spread and that they are of one father, then why do u say ethiopians have a "different" complexion, from their brothers around the continent? I'm confused as to "if they mixed over the years due to MANY invasions. Enlighten. Thanks.
I think the Book is all about Ethiopian people, in particular about Amhara and Oromo. I see no mention of other African countries, unless you are going to show me diffrent source

Level 6

Location hidden

#54082 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
Glimmer you said, "We don't look Arabs, but have our own distinct feature that is not common with other people. Stop mixing and generalizing."
So how do u relate it with ur distant cousins, considering ONLY few generations have passed?
We are mainly mix of Solomon, the semite and Saba, the cushite (hamite). Many people do not accept this, genetically and archiologically backed hystory, mainly due to our poverty, where this world accepts all unfounded claims only if you are from the West, otherwise labelled as myth.
New Earth

UK

#54084 Mar 11, 2013
But that post says " Later, each tribe split and spread all over the breath and length of Ethiopia and even the rest of Africa to seek out their fortune. In the mean time, they developed different languages and cultures."

Level 6

Location hidden

#54086 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
But that post says " Later, each tribe split and spread all over the breath and length of Ethiopia and even the rest of Africa to seek out their fortune. In the mean time, they developed different languages and cultures."
I am not against that belief, and we Ethiopians are basically Africans
New Earth

UK

#54087 Mar 11, 2013
But let's focus on the one I highlighted about "how they spread across Africa and developed MANY LANGUAGES and CULTURES."..... FOR NOW.
New Earth

UK

#54088 Mar 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not against that belief, and we Ethiopians are basically Africans
I was thinking u don't agree ethiopian forefathers were black.
New Earth

UK

#54089 Mar 11, 2013
Are these Oromo and Amhara the Hebrews of old?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54090 Mar 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you ethiopians exploiting the hell out us in our hoods an you DEVILS put nothing back, then you DEVILS say work hard, like ya'll punck ass been here working, you hoes work with SATAN as it is written, an you aint fixing change the evil image yo peoples have, it cant be undone,

Level 6

Location hidden

#54091 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking u don't agree ethiopian forefathers were black.
Why are u kidding? We never said we are not Blacks, rather you AAs always question our blackness. Why? You have already un-officially understtod, Black to mean just a west African look, while Europians understood it widly to include vast majority of people. Why did King Solomon said that he is 'Black'? Don't tell me that he was West African

Level 8

Location hidden

#54092 Mar 11, 2013
you Ethiopians live in white peoples hoods you come into our hoods rob an then skip to white man hood with bags of money, you hoes evil an ya work with devil, you Ethiopians are the AA new slave owners, lest whites put jobs in hood, you funky ass Ethiopians take jobs out the hood, we gone get you hoes soon as something break out,you some BLACK DEVILS an bibe say sword out for yo evil ass kind, ole devil you

Level 8

Location hidden

#54093 Mar 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are u kidding? We never said we are not Blacks, rather you AAs always question our blackness. Why? You have already un-officially understtod, Black to mean just a west African look, while Europians understood it widly to include vast majority of people. Why did King Solomon said that he is 'Black'? Don't tell me that he was West African
wish i could shoot you thru computer you devil
New Earth

UK

#54094 Mar 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you ethiopians exploiting the hell out us in our hoods an you DEVILS put nothing back, then you DEVILS say work hard, like ya'll punck ass been here working, you hoes work with SATAN as it is written, an you aint fixing change the evil image yo peoples have, it cant be undone,
Ben sorry to cut you short, where r u from? Eho do u represent? Because I'm just joining the thread. Thanks!

Level 6

Location hidden

#54095 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
Are these Oromo and Amhara the Hebrews of old?
Hebrew people were land tillers, as discribed in the Bible. While, I can confidently say Amharas (land tillers) are Original hebrews, Oromos (originally nomadic) could be earlier ancessters of these Hebrew people. That is why we are genetically closer, except with haplotype J1 in Amhara

Level 6

Location hidden

#54096 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben sorry to cut you short, where r u from? Eho do u represent? Because I'm just joining the thread. Thanks!
Don't waste your time, he can't explain the basis for his position. He is just dogmatic

Level 8

Location hidden

#54097 Mar 11, 2013
New Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
im in states ,im a Hebrew by birth,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American BM are lost! 2 min X-TREME BIAS 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,251,311
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 6 min Two Dogs 1,226
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) 9 min big D 1,624
Trayvon, Jordan, Eric, Mike and The Moses Project. 10 min T-BOS 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min trollslayer 30,814
Latina women smells like garlic and poop! 26 min Tricky little mon... 23
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr Southwillriseagain 2,122
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 3 hr Bwahahahaha 161
All women prefer white men 3 hr CEEK 5,200
Who can play guitar better? Blacks or Asians? 4 hr Stupid Thread 86
More from around the web