Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#54034 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>More likely destroy the haters of Israel which is the fake Hebrew Israelites and the Muslims. One of the same evil hating racist pigs!
The Jews of Israel are in the homeland!
Better book your ticket bruh. It don't get mire righteous than this State.

http://www.gaytlvguide.com/saunas-cruising-an...
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#54035 Mar 10, 2013
Tel aviv has great beaches I hear.

http://www.gaytlvguide.com/the-gay-beach

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54036 Mar 10, 2013
thats why that fire going there, like old times Sodom Gomorrah , it was destroyed with flames from Heaven,same as they have a date,same group that was in Sodom Gomorrah, in Palestine now,Nehephilim, gone be they root,
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#54037 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>More likely destroy the haters of Israel which is the fake Hebrew Israelites and the Muslims. One of the same evil hating racist pigs!
The Jews of Israel are in the homeland!
why we gotta be racist, cant we just tell the truth and you except it. We never said that we hate you we said that JEWS are not HEBREWS. Does that mean we hat you? We could care less, what this means that there happens to be some descrepencies and your people seem to be right behind the lie. Now that we have brought it to he forfront you cant handle it. And last time i check your RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY is a conglomerate of many differnt tribes of people so how then are we racist? Do youeven know what a Race is? You are the only people lying ablut your commercial identity. Then you come on here saying your not Hebrew? Youve yet to prove it, you have no RELIABLE sources, nothing to weigh your many sources againzt, and you speak only BELIEF, and not comprehending that in here we deal with facts. as ive stated before you can yell READ THE BIBLE BECAUSE JEWS ARE HEBREWS all you want, but the IRS and the commercial codes telling a different story. 10 times out of 10, the IRS know more about the JEWS than you do. So now what are you still going to debate with us because if you do you would only be making your self look stupid!
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#54038 Mar 10, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
We do NOT hate a skin color as the forefathers of this nation promoted..I could care less what color a man is "but" I do HATE a liar and those ppls responsible in keeping a lie alive! That is the collective reality of True Hebrewism..liars will refuse to give Hebrews the required respect/acknowledgement called for from Our CREATOR and they do not recognize THE MOST HIGH as HE should be and will be revealed!! Instead, they taught worship of The Son which is totally outta line altho I believe in The Son I do not worship Him as I and our ancestors were told to do by our Ex Slaveowners..some of our Brothers do not believe in The Son and I personally do not hold a grudge w/ this fact by no means and they do not "turn their nose" up at me..the top priority is ALL praise/worship MUST be to CREATOR THE MOST HIGH
thats right brother!
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#54039 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham Isaac and Jacob are the Jews ancestors and have F--all to do with fake AA wannabe Hebrews who originate from West Africa and have F--ALL to do with Israel!
what i cant understand is how can you say that AAs are fake Hebrews when the IRS have proven the JEWS to to e fake HEBREWS. You need to go and read those codes asap. Ask your Elders of the Jewish Nation if your little cult is considered 501c3 look up in the IRS CODES and find out why your not HEBREW. Yes you guys supposedly speak the language, yall practice the traditions, but GENETICALLY and COMMERCIALLY YOU GUYS ARE NOT THOSE PEOPLE. if you guys were the true people why is your supposed nation mot operating in an ABORIGINAL TAX EXEMPT STATUS? why is your supposed nation receiving funds in the form of U.S. tax dollars to fund your war efforts? Man go get yo life and KNOWLEDGE because you seriously lack the mental capacity to even understand who you are. Stop being a pretender and hiding behind your RELGIOUS COMMUNITY!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54041 Mar 10, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>what i cant understand is how can you say that AAs are fake Hebrews when the IRS have proven the JEWS to to e fake HEBREWS. You need to go and read those codes asap. Ask your Elders of the Jewish Nation if your little cult is considered 501c3 look up in the IRS CODES and find out why your not HEBREW. Yes you guys supposedly speak the language, yall practice the traditions, but GENETICALLY and COMMERCIALLY YOU GUYS ARE NOT THOSE PEOPLE. if you guys were the true people why is your supposed nation mot operating in an ABORIGINAL TAX EXEMPT STATUS? why is your supposed nation receiving funds in the form of U.S. tax dollars to fund your war efforts? Man go get yo life and KNOWLEDGE because you seriously lack the mental capacity to even understand who you are. Stop being a pretender and hiding behind your RELGIOUS COMMUNITY!
they must pay this dweeb good money to cme on this particular thread and sniff out info LMMAO
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54042 Mar 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Look at the liar lie!
LOL. Shows how desperate hes become.
Those reliefs are of the Assyrians enslaving and hanging TRUE ISRAELITES!...
I know it hurts you to see that.
Thats Afrocentric nonsense. Those are citizens of Lachish probably Egyptians. Look up the people of Lachish taken prisoner instead of always only looking at Afrocentric crap!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54043 Mar 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Tel aviv has great beaches I hear.
Im not Daryll LOL. There is gay people in every country including the US which has the highest amount of fairies in the world!
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54044 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im not Daryll LOL. There is gay people in every country including the US which has the highest amount of fairies in the world!
"including the US"

Well the u.s. isnt claiming to be the righteous center of the world as the bible prophecises. Just one of many red flags that Israel remains scattered. Ya cant be the leaders of the righteous world where Gods law rules and advocate homsexuality and pedophillia. Jus one of many red flags concerning this state.

Read Zacariah 8 and tell me if its describing the current state. Kaballah, Talmud, Open Pedophillia, Homosexuality, wow, lol.

Your really trying to prove to us that this is Gods land.

Go back and read Zachariah 8 and tell me whos in Israel.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54045 Mar 10, 2013
What do yopu think the God of Abraham is thinking right now?

Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54046 Mar 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Pay attention to these words of the God Abraham.
When the Gathering of Israel and Judah occurs the land promised to Abrahams seed will resemble this...
Zechariah 8:3, 5-8, 11, 16-17, 21-23 KJV
Thus saith the Lord ; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.
[5] And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.
[6] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the Lord of hosts.
[7] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;
[8] And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
[11] But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days, saith the Lord of hosts.
[16] These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
[17] And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the Lord .
[21] And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord , and to seek the Lord of hosts: I will go also.
[22] Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord .
[23] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass , that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54047 Mar 10, 2013
"23] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass , that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. "

23] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass , that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

23] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass , that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54048 Mar 10, 2013
THE CATCH PHRASE OF THIS PAGE.

"WELCOME TO ISRAEL"

REALLY? LOL.

http://www.gaytlvguide.com/
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54049 Mar 10, 2013
"Israel is one of the world’s most progressive countries in terms of equality for sexual minorities. Homosexuality was decriminalized in Israel over 20 years ago, and major Supreme Court decisions and groundbreaking legislation soon followed

Here's a small taste of the gay culture in Israel, we hope you will visit us soon to find out yourself"

"It is not big deal at all for a gay couple to kiss in the street in Tel Aviv. In fact, we now have a joke that if a man and a woman are seen kissing in the street, that is more strange!"
Shai Doitsh (LGBT Israel)"

http://www.gaytlvguide.com/start-here/gay-isr...
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54050 Mar 10, 2013
so the rabbis agreed huh? lol Whats next, kiddy prostitution in the open. 11 year old street walkers perhaps?

"Israel is one of the world’s most progressive countries in terms of equality for sexual minorities. Homosexuality was decriminalized in Israel over 20 years ago, and major Supreme Court decisions and groundbreaking legislation soon followed
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54051 Mar 10, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
What do yopu think the God of Abraham is thinking right now?
You not going to upset me so give it up lol. The ancient Canaanites also practised homosexuality. Homosexuality has been going ever since humans have been around!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54052 Mar 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Oldest known photo of Israelites: The people on the right and the kneeling Israelite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jehu-Obelisk-cropp...
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#54053 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You not going to upset me so give it up lol. The ancient Canaanites also practised homosexuality. Homosexuality has been going ever since humans have been around!
. Ur missing the point. U hold on to this 1948 eroupean gathering. Homosexuals throughout history is irrelevant. Do u think this behavior would be tolerated in the kingdom of god, post isralite gathering?
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#54054 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oldest known photo of Israelites: The people on the right and the kneeling Israelite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jehu-Obelisk-cropp...
The isralites returned and the kingdom of god established, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 min J R T 38
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 3 min slick 2
Black man impregnates his daughters (Jan '13) 5 min T-BOS 8
News Beyonc and Kendrick's BET Awards Smash 10 min Kara 1
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 10 min Hillbilly 259
Why are black people so afraid of white people? (May '10) 13 min Kara 998
BM have the Highest Femicide Rates of ALL RACES... (Jun '14) 18 min T-BOS 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 24 min Ugly Slave Spawn 45
The UK has left the EU 43 min Moses 99
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 49 min Moses 46,324
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 32,596
More from around the web