Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54042 Mar 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Look at the liar lie!
LOL. Shows how desperate hes become.
Those reliefs are of the Assyrians enslaving and hanging TRUE ISRAELITES!...
I know it hurts you to see that.
Thats Afrocentric nonsense. Those are citizens of Lachish probably Egyptians. Look up the people of Lachish taken prisoner instead of always only looking at Afrocentric crap!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54043 Mar 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Tel aviv has great beaches I hear.
http://www.gaytlvguide.com/the-gay-beach
Im not Daryll LOL. There is gay people in every country including the US which has the highest amount of fairies in the world!
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54044 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im not Daryll LOL. There is gay people in every country including the US which has the highest amount of fairies in the world!
"including the US"

Well the u.s. isnt claiming to be the righteous center of the world as the bible prophecises. Just one of many red flags that Israel remains scattered. Ya cant be the leaders of the righteous world where Gods law rules and advocate homsexuality and pedophillia. Jus one of many red flags concerning this state.

Read Zacariah 8 and tell me if its describing the current state. Kaballah, Talmud, Open Pedophillia, Homosexuality, wow, lol.

Your really trying to prove to us that this is Gods land.

Go back and read Zachariah 8 and tell me whos in Israel.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54045 Mar 10, 2013
What do yopu think the God of Abraham is thinking right now?

Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54046 Mar 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Pay attention to these words of the God Abraham.
When the Gathering of Israel and Judah occurs the land promised to Abrahams seed will resemble this...
Zechariah 8:3, 5-8, 11, 16-17, 21-23 KJV
Thus saith the Lord ; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.
[5] And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.
[6] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the Lord of hosts.
[7] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;
[8] And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
[11] But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days, saith the Lord of hosts.
[16] These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
[17] And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the Lord .
[21] And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord , and to seek the Lord of hosts: I will go also.
[22] Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord .
[23] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass , that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54047 Mar 10, 2013
"23] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass , that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. "

23] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass , that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

23] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass , that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54048 Mar 10, 2013
THE CATCH PHRASE OF THIS PAGE.

"WELCOME TO ISRAEL"

REALLY? LOL.

http://www.gaytlvguide.com/
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54049 Mar 10, 2013
"Israel is one of the world’s most progressive countries in terms of equality for sexual minorities. Homosexuality was decriminalized in Israel over 20 years ago, and major Supreme Court decisions and groundbreaking legislation soon followed

Here's a small taste of the gay culture in Israel, we hope you will visit us soon to find out yourself"

"It is not big deal at all for a gay couple to kiss in the street in Tel Aviv. In fact, we now have a joke that if a man and a woman are seen kissing in the street, that is more strange!"
Shai Doitsh (LGBT Israel)"

http://www.gaytlvguide.com/start-here/gay-isr...
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#54050 Mar 10, 2013
so the rabbis agreed huh? lol Whats next, kiddy prostitution in the open. 11 year old street walkers perhaps?

"Israel is one of the world’s most progressive countries in terms of equality for sexual minorities. Homosexuality was decriminalized in Israel over 20 years ago, and major Supreme Court decisions and groundbreaking legislation soon followed
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54051 Mar 10, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
What do yopu think the God of Abraham is thinking right now?
You not going to upset me so give it up lol. The ancient Canaanites also practised homosexuality. Homosexuality has been going ever since humans have been around!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#54052 Mar 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Oldest known photo of Israelites: The people on the right and the kneeling Israelite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jehu-Obelisk-cropp...
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#54053 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You not going to upset me so give it up lol. The ancient Canaanites also practised homosexuality. Homosexuality has been going ever since humans have been around!
. Ur missing the point. U hold on to this 1948 eroupean gathering. Homosexuals throughout history is irrelevant. Do u think this behavior would be tolerated in the kingdom of god, post isralite gathering?
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#54054 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oldest known photo of Israelites: The people on the right and the kneeling Israelite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jehu-Obelisk-cropp...
The isralites returned and the kingdom of god established, right?
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#54055 Mar 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You not going to upset me so give it up lol. The ancient Canaanites also practised homosexuality. Homosexuality has been going ever since humans have been around!
but didnt your GOD tell you that man should not lie down wirh mankind as you would womankind? Is someone tryng to make the Most High out to be a liar? Well i guess this kills the Jews myth smh!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54056 Mar 10, 2013
Isaiah 34:16;Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54057 Mar 11, 2013
You need to stop with the lie AGAIN.
That wikipedia trick of "Jehu" kneeling in submission to the king of Assyria is a smooth out version of the original one.

The original one has JEHU with beads as hair. Not the chiseled down, hammered down and smooth out strings.

Do you actually think I hadn't seen the originals.

To add, you are trying to be misleading by insinuating... nah, outright saying that they are ALL ISRAELITES.

You never quit being a liar.

Save your wikipedia trick and anti semetic tricks, too.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54058 Mar 11, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Daniel 7

16 Till I got Me unto One of Them that stood by, to know the Truth concerning all these things. So He told Me, And made Me understand the interpretation of these things.

17 These four great beasts are four kings, Which shall arise out of the Earth.

18 These shall take in the Kingdom of the Saints of the MOST HIGHEST and possess it still more and more for a long season.

---------

Daniel's prophetic vision of the people(beasts) that shall usurp the Land of THE CREATOR and possess it until THE CREATOR comes and conquer It in the LAST DAY.

----------

The Book of Daniel 8

12 And a certain season was given unto it, against the daily offering (because of wickedness) that it might cast down the verity to the ground, and so to prosper in all things, that it went about.

13 Upon this I heard one of the Saints speaking, which Saint said unto One that asked this question: How long shall this vision of the daily sacrifice and of the wasting abomination endure: That the Sanctuary and the power shall so be trodden under foot?

14 And He answered Him: Unto the evening and the morning, even two thousand and three hundreth days: Then shall the Sanctuary be cleansed again.

----------
Daniel's prophetic vision on how long these beast and the anti christ usurpers will possess the Land of THE CREATOR until THE CREATOR comes back to conquer It IN THAT DAY.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54060 Mar 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>The Arabian peninsula peoples had Big COLONIES established in northern Ethiopia, The Aksumite rulers facilitated trade by minting their own currency, the state established its hegemony over the declining Kingdom of Kush and regularly entered the politics of the kingdoms on the Arabian peninsula, eventually extending its rule over the region with the conquest of the Himyarite Kingdom. YOUR A SORRY LYING EVIL DOG< WE GOT YO EVIL ASS RIGHT BLACK DEVIL YOU! Sabaeans who crossed the Red Sea from South Arabia (modern Yemen) Into ETHIOPIA to set up TRADE,they Mixed, The Empire of Aksum at its height extended across most of present-day Eritrea, Ethiopia, Western Yemen, southern Saudi Arabia BITCH THE WHITE JEW KNOW WE ON TO YA'LL ASS. they trying clean ya'll up some because Ya'll dirty trail LEADS BACK TO THE JEWS sepahrvaim jews so they TRYING CLEAN YA'LL IMAGE UP, WONT WORK, because its IN CONFLICT WITH BIBLE, bible show yo kind as it is this day to BE EVIL workers of the jews,
Why are you missing the topic? Hystory of social connection doesn't necessarly indicate genetic connection. Our semetic forefathers might have come via the Nile, but they maight have crossed via the red sea, with out inter-mixing with Arabs. We have diffrent culture from Arabs, they are nomadic (even today), but we are basically land tillers and settled from the biginning. We used to run modern kingdoms, while Arabs are camel follwers. I believe we have distinct semetic root, as we couldn't accept muslim religion as easy as they are. We are either Judiac or Christians although gradual infliteration of muslim religion was inevitable, our muslims are still non-arebized

Level 8

Location hidden

#54061 Mar 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you missing the topic? Hystory of social connection doesn't necessarly indicate genetic connection. Our semetic forefathers might have come via the Nile, but they maight have crossed via the red sea, with out inter-mixing with Arabs. We have diffrent culture from Arabs, they are nomadic (even today), but we are basically land tillers and settled from the biginning. We used to run modern kingdoms, while Arabs are camel follwers. I believe we have distinct semetic root, as we couldn't accept muslim religion as easy as they are. We are either Judiac or Christians although gradual infliteration of muslim religion was inevitable, our muslims are still non-arebized
stop lying i see them arab mix looking erhiopins everyday

Level 8

Location hidden

#54062 Mar 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
i was sleep an i still put yo lie to rest! go clean ya car out, it got to be better then telling lies this early! HUSH evil one, you knows yo kind messed up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,779,306
I hope all of you sheboons have a happy fathers... 16 min BillyDbigballer 38
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 17 min Paul 80
Every Woman wants a Black Man! (Jan '08) 23 min Firey Fellow 44 39
The Negro: America's foremost problem 24 min BillyDbigballer 4
Whites are beginning to fight back in South Africa 55 min new black panther... 11
The BigBaller Guarantees the Return of Queen Co... 1 hr truthful post 90
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 8 hr Firey Fellow 44 73