|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text> You know DAM well if something is burned it turns BLACK.
In prophecy "RED" BEAST = RED NATION or THE "RED" PEOPLE. IN SCRIPTURE THE ONLY PEOPLE CALLED RED PEOPLE OR "RED" NATION WERE THE DECENDANTS OF ESAU CALLED EDOM WHICH IN HEBREW MEANS RED IN COLOR OR AH- DA- WAM.
NOTE: DRAGON MEANS EVIL, FEARSOME NATION
NOTE: DRAGON IS NOT A EVIL SPIRIT
THE "RED" DRAGON = ROME
REVELATION 12-3-4
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
In prophecy: STARS = THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL
STARS ="ISRAELITE PEOPLE" ( Deuteronomy 1 :10, "The LORD your God hath multiplied you, and, behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude.")
In prophecy: WOMAN= THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL
WOMAN ="ISRAELITE PEOPLE" (Jeremiah Chapter 6 :2, " I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman..")
A. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth. HIS TAIL IS TALKING ABOUT THE GRECO -ROMAN EMPIRE DESTROYING THE REMIANING TRIBES OF ISRAEL JUDAH, BENJAMIN, LEVI WHO MAKE - UP THE THIRD PART.
The Siege of Jerusalem in the year 70 CE was the decisive event of the First Jewish-Roman War. The Roman army, led by the future Emperor Titus, with Tiberius Julius Alexander as his second-in-command, besieged and conquered the city of Jerusalem, which had been occupied by its Jewish defenders in 66 CE.
That pot is burnt brass. The majority of burnt brass pots look like that one. They were not all destroyed. Lots of them fled!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
This belong in the goat section.
http://piperbasenji.blogspot.com/2010/04/goat...
You need a pair of glasses! Sheeps hair looks nothing like AA hair. Sheep with nappy hair and dreadlocks LOL BAABAABAABAA

This is what the bible is talking about. Jesus hair look like this:

white haired woman!.jpg/Flickr-PhotoSharing !
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>what is it with TROLLS and WIKIPEDIA. Im sure that most of you using wikipedia has heard that its NOT RELIABLE so why do you keep using it. I mean clearly it hasnt helped any of you thus far! Ijs
You dont have to use the wiki, just look up Dura_Europos synagogue.
African AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
^^^^^^ If that doesn't show that all those FALSE images of CHRIST posted everywhere and worshipped are a bunch of lies, then Oh, well.
CRY NOW: The oldest paintings done by Jews in the Middle East showing their people as CAUCASIAN!
Dura-Europos synagogue!

Hollywood has it right, the Jews at the time of Jesus were Caucasian!
I love proving to Afronazis that the Jews were Caucasian because these idiots claim that white people cant be real Jews. Well Caucasian people in the Middle East go right back to the time of the neanderthal. The other thing is that large numbers of Middle Eastern people went into southern Europe. The Middle Eastern Neolithic farmers. Even the majority of British people have Armenia DNA. Its more than likely that a large percentage of southern Europeans have Jewish DNA and dont even know it.
African AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
its a white boy ask me what was a hebrew i told him, he was like oh,ok an thought nothing of it, he didn't act funny , i watched him, he was normal,alot of whites dont care if we Hebrews our real self, they dont give a damn, they want money! money is they god,they cant see pass that,
He probably wasnt a Jew!
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't hate Jews, stop denying them their identity, and stop pretending that YOU are a Hebrew, when in fact THEY are.
And they've got the DNA to prove it...
but what you fail to see is that their identiy is JEW and not the HEBREW. jew is a 501501c3 religious entity. The people within this organization are CAUCASIAN, and their religion is JUDAISM. the hebrews are aboriginal people who had an ecleesitical form of govt called THEOCRACY. And what most of you even my AWAKENED brothers and sisters dont know or get is that they didnt have a RELIGION yhey had LAWS. also may i add that JEWS are in an incorparated organization as the HEBREWS WERE IN an ABORIGINAL TRIBE. They all had a hater common fatherand as this was how they got their commercial identity. Ask the jews how they get their commercial identity. I trust the law over a bunch of RELIGION anyday.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He probably wasnt a Jew!
he wasnt, point is only the jews care,
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You need a pair of glasses! Sheeps hair looks nothing like AA hair. Sheep with nappy hair and dreadlocks LOL BAABAABAABAA
This is what the bible is talking about. Jesus hair look like this:
white haired woman!.jpg/Flickr-PhotoSharing !
look imma just go with what the halosis had in the description of YESHUA. alsonmay i add that revelations 1:14 had a nice description of him and the scriptures didnt say nothing about him having long stringy hair. SORRY TO DISSAPPOINT YOU!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>he wasnt, point is only the jews care,
Yes because you steal their history!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Armies used a yellow bronze for their armour and darker colours for their weapons!
www.pallasweb.com/blog/bob-atchison-guide-to-...

So you see Jesus could have been any colour burnished bronz/burnt brass!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>CRY NOW: The oldest paintings done by Jews in the Middle East showing their people as CAUCASIAN!
Dura-Europos synagogue!

Hollywood has it right, the Jews at the time of Jesus were Caucasian!
I love proving to Afronazis that the Jews were Caucasian because these idiots claim that white people cant be real Jews. Well Caucasian people in the Middle East go right back to the time of the neanderthal. The other thing is that large numbers of Middle Eastern people went into southern Europe. The Middle Eastern Neolithic farmers. Even the majority of British people have Armenia DNA. Its more than likely that a large percentage of southern Europeans have Jewish DNA and dont even know it.
The 1st time any ethnicity pointing at a specific group from a specific land location is Cush..way in Genesis 2:13!!
Yet, Jew does not show up until the book of Esther? As a matter of fact, Jew does not show up nowhere in the Pentateuch "but" Hebrew/Israelite does and the bible tells the readers the area of Africa where they came from..
This goes bck to Moses being set afloat in the Nile River (which flows north) so Moses landed in Egypt so trace south from where the Nile River flows and it's Cush (Ancient Sudan & Ethiopia) where Pharaoh reminded Moses that his people (the slaves at this time to the Egyptian) came from...do u still care to LIE?
All Hebrew blood ties back to south of Egypt to Ancient Cush..the land known by many notable philosophers as Negro Land or Land of Burnt Faces!! Dude, wake up LMAO..no way around reality but to die a liar!!
Jeremiah 13:23-26
Read that carefully and ask yourself why THE MOST HIGH is UNCHANGING!!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
its a white boy ask me what was a hebrew i told him, he was like oh,ok an thought nothing of it, he didn't act funny , i watched him, he was normal,alot of whites dont care if we Hebrews our real self, they dont give a damn, they want money! money is they god,they cant see pass that,
You got an excellent point here sir, it's so true.

Though it is not valid for a little minority like myself.

a white/redboi
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1st time any ethnicity pointing at a specific group from a specific land location is Cush..way in Genesis 2:13!!
Yet, Jew does not show up until the book of Esther? As a matter of fact, Jew does not show up nowhere in the Pentateuch "but" Hebrew/Israelite does and the bible tells the readers the area of Africa where they came from..
This goes bck to Moses being set afloat in the Nile River (which flows north) so Moses landed in Egypt so trace south from where the Nile River flows and it's Cush (Ancient Sudan & Ethiopia) where Pharaoh reminded Moses that his people (the slaves at this time to the Egyptian) came from...do u still care to LIE?
All Hebrew blood ties back to south of Egypt to Ancient Cush..the land known by many notable philosophers as Negro Land or Land of Burnt Faces!! Dude, wake up LMAO..no way around reality but to die a liar!!
Jeremiah 13:23-26
Read that carefully and ask yourself why THE MOST HIGH is UNCHANGING!!!!
ONE MORE TIME THE HEBREWS/ISRAELITES/JEWS ARE FAMILY THEY ARE RELATED IN THE BIBLE! Abraham the Hebrew is Jesus the Jews ancestor READ YOUR BIBLE! Moses is related to Abraham and Jesus!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AARON the brother of MOSES is related to MARY the mother of JESUS!
No Afronazis are related to anyone in the bible. You nothing but a bunch of fakes calling yourselves Hebrews!
The bible was written by Jews. Its their people in the bible and their history!
Hebrew by Blood

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Yo Ben you speak the truth bro. Did you watch the interview with Dennis Rodman about his trip to N Korea? Hahaha them white folks is nervous but we good!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hebrew by Blood wrote:
Yo Ben you speak the truth bro. Did you watch the interview with Dennis Rodman about his trip to N Korea? Hahaha them white folks is nervous but we good!!!
we good Hebrew CREATOR been had us! white peoples rule been over, they just aint fell over yet!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, you remnant of Judah; Thus said the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If you wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;so we KNOWS the REMNANT would be in africa,some are still there!The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, yousee them words " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Habakkuk 1:1;The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.Habakkuk 1:2;O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!Habakkuk 1:3;Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.Habakkuk 1:4;Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth . All this was said before the Babylonians came! HABAKKUK was there before Judah fell! ok check this out!Habakkuk 1:5;Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.Now a lil history on the "Chaldeans"748 BC
Mixed Kassite/Babylonian rule of Babylonia comes to an end. The Chaldaeans become players in Mesopotamian politics, seizing Babylon itself in 734 BC,came to briefly rule Babylon,The short lived 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon ,is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty,The homeland of the Chaldean race was in the far east of Mesopotamia,. They seem to have appeared there at about the same time that the Arameans,could the word Chaldia be a mix up?Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica, the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia, to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus. Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,same people!the Chaldia was Chaldaean! Chaldaean Kings of Babylonia / Dynasty IX (& X)
734 - 627 BC,Babylonia's Dynasty IX saw the placement of the mixture of Kassite, Babylonian and Chaldaean rulers with Chaldaeans leading the nation,you see them whites drop down from the north a tribe at a time, they gain nations an kelpt the same name as the peoples they was taking over, the whites had no culture, so they kelpt that nations name ,an culture, when ever they took over a nation, they took over, that culture coming from nothing, so they leave no trail behind, because they had nothing! look at romes founding date,Ab Urbe condita auc,we was a old nation even when the Greeks got started we was old already, Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.Habakkuk 1:7;They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,581 - 49,600 of89,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••