Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54000 Mar 10, 2013
Correction: They

1 But now they that are Mine inferiors and younger then I, have Me in derision: Ye, even they, whose fathers I would have thought scorn to have set with the dogs of My cattle.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54001 Mar 10, 2013
Continue mourning to THE CREATOR of captivity:

The Book of Job 30

15 Fearfulness is turned against Me. Mine honour vanisheth away more swiftly then wind, And My prosperity departeth hence like as it were a cloud.

16 Therefore is My mind poured full of heaviness, and the days of trouble have taken hold upon Me.

17 My bones are pierced through in the night season, and My sinews take no rest.

18 With all their power have they changed My garment, And girded Me therewith, as it were with a coat.

19 I am even as it were clay, and am become like ashes and dust.

20 When I cried unto THEE, THOU doest not hear Me: And though I stand before THEE, Yet THOU regardest Me not.

21 THOU are become Mine enemy, And with THY violent hand THOU takest part against Me.

22 In times past THOU didest set Me up on high, As it were above the wind, But now has THOU given Me a very sore fall.

23 Sure I am, that THOU wilt deliver Me unto death: Where as a lodging is prepared for all Mine living.

24 Now use not Me to do violence unto Them, that are destroyed already: But where hurt is done, there use Them to help.

25 Did not I weep in the time of trouble? Had not My Soul compassion upon the People?

26 Yet nevertheless where as I looked for good, evil happened unto Me: And where as I waited for light, there came darkness.

27 My bowels seeth within Me and take no rest, for the days of My trouble are come upon Me.

28 Meekly and lowly came I in, Ye and without any displeasure: I stood up in the Congregation,

29 And communed with THEE. But now, I am a companion of dragons, and a fellow of ostriches.

30 MY SKIN UPON ME IS TURNED TO BLACK, AND MY BONES BURNT WITH HEAT:

31 My harp is turned to sorrow, and My pipe to weeping.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54002 Mar 10, 2013
Chapter talking about the invaders in the Land!

The Book of the Prophet Jeremy/Jeremiah 12

1 O CREATOR, THOU art more righteous, then that I should dispute with THEE: Nevertheless, let Me talk with THEE in things reasonable. How happeneth it, that the way of the ungodly is so prosperous? And that it goeth so well with them, which (with out any shame) offend and live in wickedness?

2 THOU planteth them, they take root, they grow, and bring forth fruit. They boast much of THEE, Yet doest THOU not punish them.

3 But THOU CREATOR (to whom I am well known) THOU that hast seen, and proved My heart, take them away, like as a flock is carried to the slaughter house, and appoint them for the day of slaughtering.

4 How long shall the Land mourn, and all the herbs of the field perish, for the wickeness of them that dwell there in? The cattle and the birds are gone, yet say they: Tush, GOD will not destroy us utterly.

5 Seeing THOU art weary in running with the foot men, how wilt THOU run with horses? In a peaceable sure Land THOU mayest be safe, But how wilt THOU do in the furious pride of Jordan?

6 For THY brethren and THY kindred have altogether despised THEE, and cried out upon THEE in THINE absence. Believe them not, though they speak fair words to THEE.

7 As For Me (say I) I have forsaken Mine own dwelling place, and left Mine Heritage. My life also that I love so well, have I given in to the hands of Mine enemies.

8 MINE Heritage is become unto ME, as a Lion in the wood. It cried out unto ME, Therefore have I forsaken It.

9 MINE Heritage is unto ME, AS A SPECKLED BIRD, A BIRD OF DIVERSE COLORS IS UPON IT. GO HENCE, AND GATHER ALL THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD TOGETHER, THAT THEY MAY EAT IT UP.

10 Diverse herdmen have broken down MY vineyard, and trodden upon MY portion. Of MY pleasant portion, they have made a wilderness and desert.

11 They have laid it waste: And now that it is waste, it sighteth unto ME. Ye, the whole Land lieth waste, and no man regardeth it.

12 The destroyers come over the heeth every way, for the sword of THE CREATOR shall consume from the one end of the Land to the other, and no flesh shall have rest.

13 They shall sow wheat, and reap thorns. They shall take Heritage in possession, But it shall do them no good. And Ye shall be confounded of Your own winnings, because of the great wrath of THE CREATOR.

14 Thus saith THE CREATOR upon all MINE neighbors, that lay hand on MINE Heritage, which I have given MY People of ISRAEL: Behold, I will pluck Them (namely ISRAEL) out of Their Land, and put out the House of JUDA from among them.

15 And when I have rooted Them out, I will be at one with Them again, and will have mercy upon Them: And bring Them again, every Man to His own Heritage, and in to His Land.

16 And if they (namely that trouble MY People) will learn the ways of Them, to swear by MY Name: THE CREATOR liveth (like as they learned MY People to swear by Baal) then shall they be reckened among MY People.

17 But if they will not obey, then will I root them out the same folk, and destroy them, saith THE CREATOR.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54003 Mar 10, 2013
LOL... the invaders are a diverse group of people!!

7 As For Me (say I) I have forsaken Mine own dwelling place, and left Mine Heritage. My life also that I love so well, have I given in to the hands of Mine enemies.

8 MINE Heritage is become unto ME, as a Lion in the wood. It cried out unto ME, Therefore have I forsaken It.

9 MINE Heritage is unto ME, AS A SPECKLED BIRD, A BIRD OF DIVERSE COLORS IS UPON IT. GO HENCE, AND GATHER ALL THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD TOGETHER, THAT THEY MAY EAT IT UP.

10 Diverse herdmen have broken down MY vineyard, and trodden upon MY portion. Of MY pleasant portion, they have made a wilderness and desert.

11 They have laid it waste: And now that it is waste, it sighteth unto ME. Ye, the whole Land lieth waste, and no man regardeth it.

12 The destroyers come over the heeth every way, for the sword of THE CREATOR shall consume from the one end of the Land to the other, and no flesh shall have rest.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54004 Mar 10, 2013
A diverse group of people in the Land usurping the Heritage!! lol... THE CREATOR vows to destroy them!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54005 Mar 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
A diverse group of people in the Land usurping the Heritage!! lol... THE CREATOR vows to destroy them!
More likely destroy the haters of Israel which is the fake Hebrew Israelites and the Muslims. One of the same evil hating racist pigs!
The Jews of Israel are in the homeland!

Level 7

Location hidden

#54006 Mar 10, 2013
The usurping of THE HERITAGE and the captivity of ISRAELITES and HANGING them up on trees!

Lamentations of Jeremy 5

Call to remembrance,(O'CREATOR) What We have suffered, Consider Our confusion.

2 OUR INHERITANCE IS TURNED TO STRANGERS, AND OUR HOUSES TO THE ALIENS.

3 We are become careful and Fatherless, and Our Mothers are as the widows.

4 We have faine to drink Our water for money, and Our own wood must We buy with money.

5 Our necks are under persecution, We are weary, and have no rest.

6 Afor time We yielded to the Egyptians, and now to the Assyrians, only that We might have enough bread.

7 Our Fathers (which are now gone) have sinned, and We must bear Their wickedness.

8 Servants have the rule of Us, and no man delivereth Us out of their hands.

9 We must get Our living with the peril of Our lives, because of the drought of the wilderness.

10 OUR SKIN IS AS IT HAD BEEN BURNT IN AN OVEN, for very sore hunger.

11 The Wives are ravished in Sion, and the Maidens in the Cities of JUDA.

12 The Princes are hanged up with the hands of the enemies, they have not spared the old sage Men,

13 They have taken young Mens lives from Them, and the Boys are hanged up upon trees.

14 The Elders sit no more under the Gates, and the young Men use no more the playing of Music.

15 The joy of Our heart is gone, Our merry query is turned into mourning.

16 The garland of Our head is fallen: Alas, that ever We sinned so sore.

17 Therefore Our heart is full of heaviness, and Our eyes dim:

18 Because of the Hill of Sion that is destroyed. In so much that the foxes run upon it.

19 But THOU, O'CREATOR, that remainest for evermore, and THY seat world without end:

20 Wherefore wilt THOU still forget Us, and forsake Us so long?

21 O'CREATOR, turn THOU Us unto THEE, and so shall We be turned.

22 Renew Our days as in the old times, for THOU hast banished Us now long enough, and hast been sore displeased at Us.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54007 Mar 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The usurping of THE HERITAGE and the captivity of ISRAELITES and HANGING them up on trees!
Lamentations of Jeremy 5
Call to remembrance,(O'CREATOR) What We have suffered, Consider Our confusion.
2 OUR INHERITANCE IS TURNED TO STRANGERS, AND OUR HOUSES TO THE ALIENS.
3 We are become careful and Fatherless, and Our Mothers are as the widows.
4 We have faine to drink Our water for money, and Our own wood must We buy with money.
5 Our necks are under persecution, We are weary, and have no rest.
6 Afor time We yielded to the Egyptians, and now to the Assyrians, only that We might have enough bread.
7 Our Fathers (which are now gone) have sinned, and We must bear Their wickedness.
8 Servants have the rule of Us, and no man delivereth Us out of their hands.
9 We must get Our living with the peril of Our lives, because of the drought of the wilderness.
10 OUR SKIN IS AS IT HAD BEEN BURNT IN AN OVEN, for very sore hunger.
11 The Wives are ravished in Sion, and the Maidens in the Cities of JUDA.
12 The Princes are hanged up with the hands of the enemies, they have not spared the old sage Men,
13 They have taken young Mens lives from Them, and the Boys are hanged up upon trees.
14 The Elders sit no more under the Gates, and the young Men use no more the playing of Music.
15 The joy of Our heart is gone, Our merry query is turned into mourning.
16 The garland of Our head is fallen: Alas, that ever We sinned so sore.
17 Therefore Our heart is full of heaviness, and Our eyes dim:
18 Because of the Hill of Sion that is destroyed. In so much that the foxes run upon it.
19 But THOU, O'CREATOR, that remainest for evermore, and THY seat world without end:
20 Wherefore wilt THOU still forget Us, and forsake Us so long?
21 O'CREATOR, turn THOU Us unto THEE, and so shall We be turned.
22 Renew Our days as in the old times, for THOU hast banished Us now long enough, and hast been sore displeased at Us.
The bible was written by Jews and is their history not fake Hebrews history that originate in West Africas
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#54008 Mar 10, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>lol,didnt we have thiz convo before, stop, you have aleady been exposed, what is left to discuss, move along!
It's like dude keeps repeating the same non sense . At this point Whos he trying to convince, Us or himself?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54009 Mar 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like dude keeps repeating the same non sense . At this point Whos he trying to convince, Us or himself?
Outsiders who read this site. Fake Hebrews who steal other peoples history and claim it as their own. Fake Hebrews who come from West Africa originally and have F--All to do with Israel. Fake racist Hebrews who hate whites and Jews! They are exactly the same as Nazis,Muslims,KKK and other rabid crazy cults!

Level 7

Location hidden

#54010 Mar 10, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

#54011 Mar 10, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

#54012 Mar 10, 2013
Who started the KKK?

Who were the Nazis?

Research and find the truth of who these people were and ARE.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54013 Mar 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Who started the KKK?
Who were the Nazis?
Research and find the truth of who these people were and ARE.
They have exactly the same beliefs as you and your looney cult fake Hebrews, that is the total destruction of Jews and Israel. That hate the Jews just like you and your crazy cult!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54014 Mar 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
we cant, undo the past deaths, but we can undo this wealth they have accumulated,we can undo the mind set we was forced in, we can undo the lie that has been told about us,,
AGREED
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54015 Mar 10, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

#54016 Mar 10, 2013
The Nazis were jewish people

ANd the KKK was formed by jews.

Research!

The tactic now just like during slavery was to malign and label the blacks just as scripture prophecy. Especially those that don't conform.
Blacks nor the people of TRUE ISRAELITES awakening have never harmed anyone. Period.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54017 Mar 10, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Jeremy/Jeremiah 13

17 But if Ye will not hear ME, that give You secret warning, I will mourn from MY whole heart for Your stubborness. Piteously will I weep, and the tears shall gush out of MINE eyes. For THE CREATORS Flock shall be carried away captive.

18 Tell the Kings and the Rulers: Humble Your selves, set You down low, For the Crown of Your glory shall fall from Your head.

19 The Cities toward the South shall be shut up, and no man shall open Them. ALL JUDA SHALL BE CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE, SO THAT NONE SHALL REMAIN.

20 Lift up Your eyes, and behold them, that come from the North: Like a fat flock shall they fall upon Thee. To whom wilt Thou make Thy moan, when they come upon Thee?

21 For Thou hast taught Them Thyself, and made Them master over Thee. Shall not sorrow come upon Thee, as on a woman travailing with child?

22 And if Thou wouldest say then in Thine heart: Wherefore come these things upon Me? Even for the multitude of Thy blasphemies, shall Thy hinder parts and Thy feet be discovered.

23 For like as the man of Inde may change his skin, and the cat of the mountain her spots: So may Ye that be exercised in evil, do good.

24 Therefore will I scatter You, like as the stubble that is taken away with the South wind.

25 This shall be Your portion, and the portion of Your measure, where with Ye shall be rewarded of ME, saith THE CREATOR: Because Ye have forgotten ME, and put Your trust in deceitful things.

26 Therefore shall I turn Thy clothes over Thy head, and discover Thy Thees, that Thy privaties may be seen:

27 And adultry, Thy deedly malice, Thy beastlyness and Thy shameful whoredom. For upon the fields and hills I have seen Thy abominations. Wo, be unto Thee (O Jerusalem) when wilt Thou ever be cleansed anymore?

Level 7

Location hidden

#54018 Mar 10, 2013
They keep blocking this:

Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.

4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.

5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

THE INVADERS!

Level 7

Location hidden

#54019 Mar 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
2 Kings 17
24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from SEPHARVAIM, and placed them in the cities of Samaria INSTEAD of the children of Israel; and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof

Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.

4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.

5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

THE INVADERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,660,549
Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson SLAMS Black "Christ... 7 min Polaris 22
News New monument planned on Fort Leavenworth will h... 7 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 5
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 14 min Cisco Cruz 86
I'm Mostly White And I Just Found Out That I'm ... 17 min JonJ76543 5
Does RACE Trump Gender? 19 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 16
White people, You need to do something to preve... 23 min Deadly Guy 22
Blacks hate facts! 40 min I M WHITE 21
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 1 hr el rey de los cam... 71
Is this KIP? 1 hr I M WHITE 91
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 1 hr Jake 39
More from around the web