|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>SMASHING YOU SATANIC DEMON

BCE= BEFORE COMMON ERA

BC= BEFORE CHRIST (NOT USED COMMONLY NOW DAYS DUE TO IT’S SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS CONTEXT)

READ THE FREAKING ARTICLE A-HOLE. OH I FORGOT…YOU CAN’T READ. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey STUPID...where do you see the term "JEW," in my post, A-HOLE???

Second...SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT OF: JEWISHNESS...IT IS BOTH A RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC TERM. NOT A SO-CALLED RACE...JACKASS!!!

Thirdly...go read JOSHUAH 19:1-9...satanic dog???

Fourthly...Go read the PSALM of SOLOMON!!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE DESCRIBE HIMSELF???

FIFTH...WHY WAS SIMEON PROPHESYING TO MARY/MIRIAM ABOUT WHAT WAS TO BECOME OF (the MESSIAH) HER AND JOSEPHS SON???

SIXTH...HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU A-HOLES BE SHOWN THAT YOU CANNOT REMOVE "GOD'S (CREATOR'S) ABORIGINAL PEOPLE (AFRICANS) FROM THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE???"

SEVENTH...IF NEANDERTHALS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS...THEN WHY "ARE ALL HUMANS 99.9% AFRICAN...AND NOT 99.9% NEANDERTHAL??????????

EIGHT...YOU CANNOT REMOVE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FROM "GOD," BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE HUMANITY CAME INTO EXISTENCE!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN EUROPE OR ASIA...DID IT...JACKASS??? IT HAPPENED IN THE LAND WE KNOW AS AFRICA TODAY...BITCHBOY!!!!!!!!!!

NINE...You are a satanic demon...who believes Monkeys become Men!!! Of all THING!!! SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN THIS DISCUSSION??????????

You are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN:
Revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

TEN...YOU WILL NEVER PROVE YOUR MONKEYS TO MEN THEORY EVER NUMB NUTS!!! NO DAMN SCIENCE IN THIS UNIVERSE IS GOING TO HELP YOU THERE...YA BRAINLESS ASSHOLE.
It means the same thing you dumfuq
youre an idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>but what you fail to see is that their identiy is JEW and not the HEBREW. jew is a 501501c3 religious entity. The people within this organization are CAUCASIAN, and their religion is JUDAISM. the hebrews are aboriginal people who had an ecleesitical form of govt called THEOCRACY. And what most of you even my AWAKENED brothers and sisters dont know or get is that they didnt have a RELIGION yhey had LAWS. also may i add that JEWS are in an incorparated organization as the HEBREWS WERE IN an ABORIGINAL TRIBE. They all had a hater common fatherand as this was how they got their commercial identity. Ask the jews how they get their commercial identity. I trust the law over a bunch of RELIGION anyday.
Picking up a law dictionary at a garage sale don't make you a lawyer, or give you any concept of law. Please don't get a medical dictionary and start treating patients.
youre an idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

When will one of you just bite the bullet and say "I hate white people". That what all this crap is about. You hate white people so you develop or discover a belief system you fill justifies it. It's lame as hell and you need to get over it. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are G-ds chosen and he loves them
Exodus 14:13-14
Jeremiah 24:6
160,000 YEAR OLD HUMAN FOSSILS

THIS IS NOT A WHITE MAN (EUROPEAN) AND CERTAINLY NOT A JEW.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

You CLAIM NEANDERTHALS ARE THE OLDEST HUMANS. OKTHE HOW COME 99.9% OF HUMAN DNA IS AFRICAN???

IF YOUR NEANDERTHALS WERE FIRST, SHOULDNT 99.9% OF HUMAN DNA BE NEANDERTHAL?????????? THE REASON ITS NOT NEANDERTHALIS SIMPLENEANDERTHALS ARE A MANKINDAND ARE NOT TRUE HOMO SAPIENS!!! THEY ARE CAVE BEAST!!! YOU KNOW??? BIG FOOT!!! YETTY!!! ABOMINABLE SNOW MAN!!! SWAMP APE!!! SKUNK APE!! CHUPPA CABRA!!!

YOUR NEANDERTHALS (WHOM YOU LOVE SO MUCH OVER YOUR FATHER) MOST ARE NOT GODS PEOPLE (CREATORS PEOPLE). THEY ARE CLOSER TO ANIMALS. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

youre an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
It means the same thing you dumfuq
STUPID MUTHAFUGGA...LIKE I'M CERTAIN YOU DIDN'T READ POST #53,929, WHICH I WAS RESPONDING TO...DUMB MUTHAFUGGA STFU.
POST #53,929
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually claiming now that the W Africans migrating in 3000 bc were the Hebrews???? LOL!!! 3000 bc!!!
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew.
Maximus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>STUPID MUTHAFUGGA...LIKE I'M CERTAIN YOU DIDN'T READ POST #53,929, WHICH I WAS RESPONDING TO...DUMB MUTHAFUGGA STFU.
POST #53,929
Barros Serrano wrote, "<quoted text>
Are you actually claiming now that the W Africans migrating in 3000 bc were the Hebrews???? LOL!!! 3000 bc!!!
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew."
I did read it and that's what I'm responding too. Duh. Do you not know how this works?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read it and that's what I'm responding too. Duh. Do you not know how this works?
Nor did you read the article which I'd posted previously. Did you A-HOLE? Duh???

I'm certain that you don't know how it works, because none of this discussion is pertaining to you. DUH???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

A-HOLES can't counter with anything, so they have to come with NOTHING but insults. SORRYASS MUTHAFUGGAS. LOL!!!
Maximus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Nor did you read the article which I'd posted previously. Did you A-HOLE? Duh???

I'm certain that you don't know how it works, because none of this discussion is pertaining to you. DUH???
If you are referring to the article about the Sahel cattle people migration, I did. You used that article and said 3000 bc or bce was 3000 yrs ago. I think we're up to speed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

youre an idiot wrote:
When will one of you just bite the bullet and say "I hate white people". That what all this crap is about. You hate white people so you develop or discover a belief system you fill justifies it. It's lame as hell and you need to get over it. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.
US and Everybody ELSE LOVE REAL WHITE BROTHER AND SISTERS!!!

NOBODY LOVES YOU RACIST PIGS!!!
u lie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>US and Everybody ELSE LOVE REAL WHITE BROTHER AND SISTERS!!!

NOBODY LOVES YOU RACIST PIGS!!!
Who said anything racist? Who's a pig

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron
Neandertals are not the oldest humans, you uneducated dipwad.
Homo sapiens didn't evolve from neandertalensis, you idiot. H. sapiens evolved from Homo heidelbergensis.
Homo sapiens are animals too, you stupid turd.
And you're not a Hebrew.
Brainless, WHERE IN THE POST DID I SAY HUMANS CAME FROM NEANDERTHALS...COW PADDY???

WHERE DID I SAY NEANDERTHALS WERE THE OLDEST HUMANS???

ALL YOU ANIMALS LIKE TO DO IS MAKE SHIT UP. BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT HERE...BEAST.

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US YOUR MONKEYASS TURNING INTO A MAN HALF WIT???

PROVE YOUR DARWINIST ATHEISTIC THEORIES BARROWHORE???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

BarrosWHORE DUMBER THAN A TURD SerranoWHORE wrote:
<quoted text>
You shoes are full of drool, boy.
Dying aren't you bitchboy.

You're full of horse manure.

Nee sapreea poop.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

u lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything racist? Who's a pig
You.
Acura11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You.
When? I called you dumb for not knowing that bc and bce were the same. Is that racist? Is everything? I know you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid as a gnat fart, boy.
You know nothing of science. You're a dropout. You have no clue what Darwin's theory says, and could NOT tell us about natural selection if you tried for hours.
Yes, you're stupid, ignorant and pointless, boy.
Plus, you're not a Hebrew.
YOU LYING PILE OF CRAP!!! I'VE NEVER CALLED MYSELF "HEBREW." AND YOU WILL NEVER PROVE SUCH. BUT I BET YOU'LL FIND MY ANCESTRY IN JOSHUAH 19:1-9!!!

LOL!!! You can only come back with INSULTS. Because there is no way in this universe for you to PROVE, monkeys EVER becoming MEN. LOL!!!

Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. YOU SOUND LIKE SCRATCHED VINYL. SAME OLD SHIT OVER AND OVER, NEVER WITH A SINGLE BIT OF CLARITY!!!

PROVE YOUR MONKEYS BECOMING MEN, ATHEISTIC DARWINIST THEORY...Abdul...LUSU KUNJI???

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

YOU APE BOYS MUST CREATE SMOKE SCREENS, AND CLOUD THE WATERS WITH MILKY WHIE DECEPTION TO HIDE YOUR TRUE AGENDA. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Acura11 wrote:
<quoted text>
When? I called you dumb for not knowing that bc and bce were the same. Is that racist? Is everything? I know you are.
You're DUMB for being a RACIST...PERIOD!!!

You a-holes make everything (EVEN THE SPIRITUALITY AND HISTORIC SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD) A RACE ISSUE. BUT WHEN CALLED ON THE CARPET, YOU WANT TO CALL PEOPLE IN HERE MINDING THERE OWN BUSINESS.

YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR STUPID ASSED ATTITUDES TO US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

THIS WAS NOT A SUBJECT ABOUT YOUR RACISM. IT'S YOUR KIND WHO CREATED THE: SOCIAL, CULTURAL, POLITICAL, ECONOMIC CONSTRUCT, CALLED RACE!!! DON'T COME IN HERE TRYING TO PUT YOUR INHERITED RACIST BIGOTRY ON MYSELF AND THE REST OF THE REAL PEOPLE HERE.

WHEN YOU PIGS ATTACK, DON'T THINK YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MET WITH KID GLOVES.

NOW GO SOMEWHERE AND STFU!!!!!!!!!!
Bomb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're DUMB for being a RACIST...PERIOD!!!

You a-holes make everything (EVEN THE SPIRITUALITY AND HISTORIC SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD) A RACE ISSUE. BUT WHEN CALLED ON THE CARPET, YOU WANT TO CALL PEOPLE IN HERE MINDING THERE OWN BUSINESS.

YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR STUPID ASSED ATTITUDES TO US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

THIS WAS NOT A SUBJECT ABOUT YOUR RACISM. IT'S YOUR KIND WHO CREATED THE: SOCIAL, CULTURAL, POLITICAL, ECONOMIC CONSTRUCT, CALLED RACE!!! DON'T COME IN HERE TRYING TO PUT YOUR INHERITED RACIST BIGOTRY ON MYSELF AND THE REST OF THE REAL PEOPLE HERE.

WHEN YOU PIGS ATTACK, DON'T THINK YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MET WITH KID GLOVES.

NOW GO SOMEWHERE AND STFU!!!!!!!!!!
You're not gonna deflect by calling me a racist cuz that doesn't bother me. Your whole catalog of "research" is questionable if you are too uneducated to know that bc or bce does not count from the present time. Too bad you have wasted all this energy with hate instead of legitimate studies.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

you tricks back up off John come talk that shit to me DEVILS, im the one you really hate you DEVILS, talk shit to me, you CANT because you knows i will take that ass down thru there!, IM THE ONE SAY ALL JEWS ARE FAKES NON HEBREWS< AN IT HAVE OVER PROVEN IT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Bomb wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not gonna deflect by calling me a racist cuz that doesn't bother me. Your whole catalog of "research" is questionable if you are too uneducated to know that bc or bce does not count from the present time. Too bad you have wasted all this energy with hate instead of legitimate studies.
Not my fault that you can't prove the LIES y'all have been telling far to long. Now you try to cloud the clear waters once the TRUTH is REVEALED!!!

I know very well those abbreviated definitions (IT'S YOU WHO DON'T). It's just that you dead necks can't handle the TRUTH BEING TOLD!

All evidence points to AA Ancestors migrating from North and North East Africa 3,000 years ago. There is also evidence that as long as 5,000 years ago there may have been earlier migrations. That would coincide with the article exactly (3,000 B.C.)!!!

What you don't seem to get, just as with the rest of your made up persona's. NONE OF WHAT I SAY IS QUESTIONABLE. YOU CAN RESEARCH THE INFORMATION YOURSELF. THAT IF YOU ARE WILLING TO FACE THE "TRUTH," LEAVING YOUR PRECONCEIVED WRONGLY TAUGHT MIND BEHIND. THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU TRULY BE ENLIGHTENED!

Another thing is you trolls always claim to know what a persons level of education. If you're so supposedly superior education-wise to the people in this thread...WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE???

IF YOU'RE SO DAMN SMART, HOW COME YOU'RE NOT SOMEWHERE MAKING MILLIONS???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••