<quoted text>
Who said anything racist? Who's a pig
You.
Acura11

United States

#53959 Mar 9, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>You.
When? I called you dumb for not knowing that bc and bce were the same. Is that racist? Is everything? I know you are.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53960 Mar 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid as a gnat fart, boy.
You know nothing of science. You're a dropout. You have no clue what Darwin's theory says, and could NOT tell us about natural selection if you tried for hours.
Yes, you're stupid, ignorant and pointless, boy.
Plus, you're not a Hebrew.
YOU LYING PILE OF CRAP!!! I'VE NEVER CALLED MYSELF "HEBREW." AND YOU WILL NEVER PROVE SUCH. BUT I BET YOU'LL FIND MY ANCESTRY IN JOSHUAH 19:1-9!!!

LOL!!! You can only come back with INSULTS. Because there is no way in this universe for you to PROVE, monkeys EVER becoming MEN. LOL!!!

Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. YOU SOUND LIKE SCRATCHED VINYL. SAME OLD SHIT OVER AND OVER, NEVER WITH A SINGLE BIT OF CLARITY!!!

PROVE YOUR MONKEYS BECOMING MEN, ATHEISTIC DARWINIST THEORY...Abdul...LUSU KUNJI???

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

YOU APE BOYS MUST CREATE SMOKE SCREENS, AND CLOUD THE WATERS WITH MILKY WHIE DECEPTION TO HIDE YOUR TRUE AGENDA. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#53961 Mar 9, 2013
Acura11 wrote:
<quoted text>
When? I called you dumb for not knowing that bc and bce were the same. Is that racist? Is everything? I know you are.
You're DUMB for being a RACIST...PERIOD!!!

You a-holes make everything (EVEN THE SPIRITUALITY AND HISTORIC SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD) A RACE ISSUE. BUT WHEN CALLED ON THE CARPET, YOU WANT TO CALL PEOPLE IN HERE MINDING THERE OWN BUSINESS.

YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR STUPID ASSED ATTITUDES TO US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

THIS WAS NOT A SUBJECT ABOUT YOUR RACISM. IT'S YOUR KIND WHO CREATED THE: SOCIAL, CULTURAL, POLITICAL, ECONOMIC CONSTRUCT, CALLED RACE!!! DON'T COME IN HERE TRYING TO PUT YOUR INHERITED RACIST BIGOTRY ON MYSELF AND THE REST OF THE REAL PEOPLE HERE.

WHEN YOU PIGS ATTACK, DON'T THINK YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MET WITH KID GLOVES.

NOW GO SOMEWHERE AND STFU!!!!!!!!!!
Bomb

United States

#53962 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>You're DUMB for being a RACIST...PERIOD!!!

You a-holes make everything (EVEN THE SPIRITUALITY AND HISTORIC SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD) A RACE ISSUE. BUT WHEN CALLED ON THE CARPET, YOU WANT TO CALL PEOPLE IN HERE MINDING THERE OWN BUSINESS.

YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR STUPID ASSED ATTITUDES TO US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

THIS WAS NOT A SUBJECT ABOUT YOUR RACISM. IT'S YOUR KIND WHO CREATED THE: SOCIAL, CULTURAL, POLITICAL, ECONOMIC CONSTRUCT, CALLED RACE!!! DON'T COME IN HERE TRYING TO PUT YOUR INHERITED RACIST BIGOTRY ON MYSELF AND THE REST OF THE REAL PEOPLE HERE.

WHEN YOU PIGS ATTACK, DON'T THINK YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MET WITH KID GLOVES.

NOW GO SOMEWHERE AND STFU!!!!!!!!!!
You're not gonna deflect by calling me a racist cuz that doesn't bother me. Your whole catalog of "research" is questionable if you are too uneducated to know that bc or bce does not count from the present time. Too bad you have wasted all this energy with hate instead of legitimate studies.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53965 Mar 9, 2013
you tricks back up off John come talk that shit to me DEVILS, im the one you really hate you DEVILS, talk shit to me, you CANT because you knows i will take that ass down thru there!, IM THE ONE SAY ALL JEWS ARE FAKES NON HEBREWS< AN IT HAVE OVER PROVEN IT!

Location hidden

#53966 Mar 9, 2013
Bomb wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not gonna deflect by calling me a racist cuz that doesn't bother me. Your whole catalog of "research" is questionable if you are too uneducated to know that bc or bce does not count from the present time. Too bad you have wasted all this energy with hate instead of legitimate studies.
Not my fault that you can't prove the LIES y'all have been telling far to long. Now you try to cloud the clear waters once the TRUTH is REVEALED!!!

I know very well those abbreviated definitions (IT'S YOU WHO DON'T). It's just that you dead necks can't handle the TRUTH BEING TOLD!

All evidence points to AA Ancestors migrating from North and North East Africa 3,000 years ago. There is also evidence that as long as 5,000 years ago there may have been earlier migrations. That would coincide with the article exactly (3,000 B.C.)!!!

What you don't seem to get, just as with the rest of your made up persona's. NONE OF WHAT I SAY IS QUESTIONABLE. YOU CAN RESEARCH THE INFORMATION YOURSELF. THAT IF YOU ARE WILLING TO FACE THE "TRUTH," LEAVING YOUR PRECONCEIVED WRONGLY TAUGHT MIND BEHIND. THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU TRULY BE ENLIGHTENED!

Another thing is you trolls always claim to know what a persons level of education. If you're so supposedly superior education-wise to the people in this thread...WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE???

IF YOU'RE SO DAMN SMART, HOW COME YOU'RE NOT SOMEWHERE MAKING MILLIONS???

Location hidden

#53967 Mar 9, 2013
Bomb wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no deflection here. You're obviously already wearing the shoe.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53969 Mar 9, 2013
killing them scribes let them set up new world order! the new chosen people! that gives u the right to do alot of things! right to wage war! right to take, right now the people in u.s.a ready to kill to protect the ashkenaz! the so-called chosesn people! they put the new world order on the people to get them in a mind set! books films church! police! list goes on! when we fell the new world order started then! they been in controll since then!when they started they new laws! wit our foundation! thats why they got a version of our law! people the new world order been on us! they been ruling behind lies!all jews as a whole have never been hurt took beat up made to work lost of name! they jew bar non been running the show! an guess y they just aint real tight wit the shepardic causes people can trace them to being put there! well the roman jews paved road right to them shephradic jews! the jews know they can be found out easy! they going to point finger at ashkenaz fo long!them shepardics! we need to have land! land gives u power! u can build yo heritage from a land u own! u going to make some fair laws! fo everyone! the new world order started when they set up new shop in our Land! u see the people running world say they yisrael! they new world order is been in affect! when we lost heritage! that stared new world order read AMOS 3v2;"You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." u see we got our rule from CREATOR, when they took books it started they rule! remember the Greeks r Romans didnt subdue our people the CREATOR did, they got us in west africa on the run from long time ago, Jews wit them books new priest hood, got them the power! u can only rule wit gun fo so long! so the had to put this chosen people mess in peoples head after the real peoples ran off into africa,"wit people saying the jews they the chosen people an got books to back it up Makes people believe they the peoples, they killed our scribes an stole our books this was bout our Priest scribes!read MALACHI 2v2-3;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.MALACHI, was there with Nehemiah, MALACHI was the last Prophet, to speak to our peoples ! Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.this was after the RETURN

Level 8

Location hidden

#53970 Mar 9, 2013
OK HAGGAI was a post-exilic Prophet, an he was there when our people made it home! there heart wasnt right,our people Jeremiah was talking to, be us here in the west. look at our state of mind back then, Also Haggai knew Ezra an Nehemiah he was there when our people came back from Babylon, go to Ezra 5:1;Then the prophets, Haggai the prophet, and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied unto the Jews that were in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, even unto them."note the word jew wasnt around then".Haggai 1:2;Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the LORD'S house should be built.Haggai 1:3;Then came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,Haggai 1:4;Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste? you see when we came back we still wasnt ready, thats why years later everybody was ran off!look at this Haggai 1:8;Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.Haggai 1:9 Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house. see our mind wasnt right, if it had been them jews of today they would had skysrappers back then, the had 100's of sin-0f -gog's in Palestine at one time are another!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53971 Mar 9, 2013
Hoshea 732-712 9 years IN YISRAEL so we talking about the same time, SAME PEOPLES!Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.(664–525 bce; Apries failed to help his ally King Zedekiah of Judah against the invading armies of Nebuchadrezzar II of Babylon, but after the fall of Jerusalem he received many Hebrew refugees into Egypt.The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53972 Mar 9, 2013
724 - 722 BC (724 B.C.), and the king, Hosea, was taken prisoner. After a three year siege the capital of Samaria was finally taken (722 B.C.)… The nation Israel ceased to exist…" "Sargon II deported 27,290 Israelites, setting Babylonians, Aramaens, Cutheans and others in Samaria around 720 B.C. In 716 he also settled some Arabs there. Other settlers were moved in by Esarhaddon and Ashurbanipal. Nevertheless, the majority of peoples of Sameria was 12 nations whole populations of Babylon had been deported."597 - 586 BC "Jehoiakim [King of Judah] was no match for Nebuchadnezzar, whose army entered Jerusalem in 597 and bound the rebel king with chains to carry him to Babylon. while everybody else ran to africa "Jehoiakim he either died or was murdered and his body was cast off beyond the gates of Jerusalem... The son and successor Jehoiachin was no wiser than the father. He occupied the throne three months in 597, when Nebuchadnezzar appeared in person at the gates of his capital [Jerusalem]. After a brief siege the city surrendered... Jehoiachin's uncle Zedekiah was appointed king by Nebuchadnezzar. an more hebrews ran off to africa being that it was Judahs back door The twenty-one-year-old Zedekiah (597-586 B.C.) remained professedly loyal to Nebuchadnezzar for a number of years, after which he yielded to the chronic temptation to the urge of his nationalist leaders and as usual counted on Egyptian aid. Exasperated, Nebuchadnezzar dispatched an army intent upon the destruction of Jerusalem, which was put under siege." In 586 B.C. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, in the course of a series of wars of conquest, captured Jerusalem, destroyed the kingdom of Judah and the Hebrew Temple, and, in accordance with the custom of the time, sent the conquered people into captivity in Babylonia." alot of people left to go into eygpt,this is what our people said when the Babylonian was up on us :Jeremiah 43:2 Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3 But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon;Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah;Jeremiah 43:5 Johanan (son of Kareah) and all the army commanders took all the people who were left in Judah to Egypt. These were all the people who had come back to Judah from the places where they had been scattered.135 to get back from the Assyrians they had lost to Babylon,With the capture and destruction of Jerusalem, the kingdom of Judah went out of existence. The land was devastated, and several of the leading classes of the population were killed either in the war or after the capture of Jerusalem."

Level 8

Location hidden

#53973 Mar 9, 2013
The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! the New peoples placed in our land!,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof., them be the jews of today along with ASHKENAZ,Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers. Ararat, be them Khazars Georgian,an Ashkenaz be the likes of our Rothschilds,the Sepharvaim be your Sephardi sephardics,Ararat is the jews that came from turkey, an them parts! all them was your BABYLONIAN JEWs,in the book of EZRA we wanted NO parts of them! we are two different peoples as a whole ,the JEW inherited our Heritage, do to our sin! thats what the" Tanakh" is about! we cant be jews like they cant be HEBREWS, all HEBREWS lost HERITAGE an suffered slavery an was shipped to foreign land , as stated by Moses in Torah

Level 8

Location hidden

#53975 Mar 9, 2013
Black Slaves, Red Masters Part 1

Level 8

Location hidden

#53976 Mar 9, 2013
Black Slaves, Red Masters Part 2 WHITE PEOPLES DIRTY hahah they came in got that land them negros had it goin g on big time hahah, them whites came

Level 8

Location hidden

#53977 Mar 9, 2013
everybody gone say they us before long, they already is hahahah lol what you want to be me now ? they whole world trying to come in,everybody heart is turning toward us,something is going on,why everybody trying to be us? an dont want us to be SEPARATE? SMELLS LIKE BABYLON up to no good! hahah
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53978 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
160,000 YEAR OLD HUMAN FOSSILS
THIS IS NOT A WHITE MAN (EUROPEAN) AND CERTAINLY NOT A JEW.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
You CLAIM NEANDERTHALS ARE THE OLDEST HUMANS. OK…THE HOW COME 99.9% OF HUMAN DNA IS AFRICAN???
IF YOUR NEANDERTHALS WERE FIRST, SHOULDN’T 99.9% OF HUMAN DNA BE NEANDERTHAL?????????? THE REASON IT’S NOT NEANDERTHAL…IS SIMPLE…NEANDERTHALS ARE A MANKIND…AND ARE NOT “TRUE HOMO SAPIENS!!!” THEY ARE CAVE BEAST!!! YOU KNOW??? BIG FOOT!!! YETTY!!! ABOMINABLE SNOW MAN!!! SWAMP APE!!! SKUNK APE!! CHUPPA CABRA!!!
YOUR NEANDERTHALS (WHOM YOU LOVE SO MUCH OVER YOUR FATHER) MOST ARE NOT “GOD’S PEOPLE (CREATOR’S PEOPLE).” THEY ARE CLOSER TO ANIMALS. LOL!!!!!!!!!
Those fossils were found in Africa not Europe! Europeans have 4% neanderthal DNA and it was probably much higher in times gone by. How can neanderthals be animals if the interbred with humans? They are considered real humans by scientists! By the way chimpanzees have 98% human DNA LOL. As for my father, its not his heritage thats being rubbished on this site, its my Jewish mothers heritage that people condemn with extreme racist hatred!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53979 Mar 9, 2013
Of course neanderthals are G-ds people. Neanderthals buried their dead,looked after their sickly people and were very similar to modern man. The first modern humans they encountered in the Middle East and Europe were Cro-Magnon man. Modern man leaving Africa went into Asia where he encountered neanderthals and interbred with them. The hybrid of this union was Cro-Magnon man (now known as Caucasian man). If you interbreed with someone, that child will get 50% of its mother and fathers DNA. Because this happened so many thousands of years ago the genes have become watered down but modern Europeans and Asians still have 4% neanderthal DNA (not Africans). Personally I think modern Europeans have a lot more neanderthal DNA because they look more like neanderthals than Africans!
Biology lesson especially for Johns on top of it! By the way chimps have 98% human DNA LOL
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53980 Mar 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
The first people to come out of Africa, the very sexy neanderthal, its no wonder those African women couldnt keep their hands off the sexy neanderthals!
www.allabouttheidea.co.uk/blog/...
no words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The forgotten history of HUMAN ZOOS. 3 min coretta 4
MOST WHITE WOMEN DON'T BATHE everyday (study) 3 min Truth speaker 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,191,794
Australian aborigines: Awesome people!! 8 min IDGAF90 2
DHS Law Enforcement Officers Or Presidential Ed... 8 min You cant fix stupid 1
Do blacks get along with Asians? (Mar '11) 8 min DerekJ 214
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 10 min Bearizcongo 37
Black and white women please read.. 21 min RockefeIIer 43
All women prefer white men 1 hr iamcuriousnow 2,639
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 4 hr T-BOS 59