African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53936 Mar 9, 2013
The only exodus of Israelites in Egypt was Moses and he most definitely did not go to West Africa! He crossed the Red Sea. He climbed Mt Sinai and that most definitely isnt is West Africa!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53938 Mar 9, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey none literate brainless nit wit...I don't expect an uneducated NAZI such as you to...GET IT.
Now if there were a SANE PERSON (SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER BE), counting backward 3,000 years before present...they'd GET IT. For you and your satanic atheistic minions, that is an IMPOSSIBLE TASK!!!
Trying to TWIST my words want help you either SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Jews are G-ds chosen and he loves them
Exodus 14:13-14
Jeremiah 24:6

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53939 Mar 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
3000 bc, boy, not 3000 year ago. I realize you don't know the difference, you're so uneducated plus stupid as a rock.
Synagogue of Satan = Islam
Malign the Jews in my presence, boy, and you'll never walk again. Got that you cowardly non-Hebrew cultist bastard. Now take my advice and shut the fuck up before your called to account for your racism.
SMASHING YOU SATANIC DEMON

BCE= BEFORE COMMON ERA

BC= BEFORE CHRIST (NOT USED COMMONLY NOW DAYS DUE TO IT’S SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS CONTEXT)

READ THE FREAKING ARTICLE A-HOLE. OH I FORGOT…YOU CAN’T READ. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey STUPID...where do you see the term "JEW," in my post, A-HOLE???

Second...SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT OF: JEWISHNESS...IT IS BOTH A RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC TERM. NOT A SO-CALLED RACE...JACKASS!!!

Thirdly...go read JOSHUAH 19:1-9...satanic dog???

Fourthly...Go read the PSALM of SOLOMON!!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE DESCRIBE HIMSELF???

FIFTH...WHY WAS SIMEON PROPHESYING TO MARY/MIRIAM ABOUT WHAT WAS TO BECOME OF (the MESSIAH) HER AND JOSEPHS SON???

SIXTH...HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU A-HOLES BE SHOWN THAT YOU CANNOT REMOVE "GOD'S (CREATOR'S) ABORIGINAL PEOPLE (AFRICANS) FROM THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE???"

SEVENTH...IF NEANDERTHALS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS...THEN WHY "ARE ALL HUMANS 99.9% AFRICAN...AND NOT 99.9% NEANDERTHAL??????????

EIGHT...YOU CANNOT REMOVE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FROM "GOD," BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE HUMANITY CAME INTO EXISTENCE!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN EUROPE OR ASIA...DID IT...JACKASS??? IT HAPPENED IN THE LAND WE KNOW AS AFRICA TODAY...BITCHBOY!!!!!!!!!!

NINE...You are a satanic demon...who believes Monkeys become Men!!! Of all THING!!! SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN THIS DISCUSSION??????????

You are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN:
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

TEN...YOU WILL NEVER PROVE YOUR MONKEYS TO MEN THEORY EVER NUMB NUTS!!! NO DAMN SCIENCE IN THIS UNIVERSE IS GOING TO HELP YOU THERE...YA BRAINLESS ASSHOLE.

Second...SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT OF: JEWISHNESS...IT IS BOTH A RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC TERM. NOT A SO-CALLED RACE...JACKASS!!!

Fourthly...Go read the PSALM of SOLOMON!!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE DESCRIBE HIMSELF???

FIFTH...WHY WAS SIMEON PROPHESYING TO MARY/MIRIAM ABOUT WHAT WAS TO BECOME OF (the MESSIAH) HER AND JOSEPHS SON???

SIXTH...HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU A-HOLES BE SHOWN THAT YOU CANNOT REMOVE "GOD'S (CREATOR'S) ABORIGINAL PEOPLE FROM THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE???"

SEVENTH...IF NEANDERTHALS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS...THEN WHY "ARE ALL HUMANS 99.9% AFRICAN...AND NOT 99.9% NEANDERTHAL??????????

EIGHT...YOU CANNOT REMOVE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FROM "GOD," BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE HUMANITY CAME INTO EXISTENCE!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN EUROPE OR ASIA...DID IT...JACKASS??? IT HAPPENED IN THE LAND WE KNOW AS AFRICA TODAY...BITCHBOY!!!!!!!!!!

NINE...You are a satanic demon...who believes Monkeys become Men!!! Of all THING!!! SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN THIS DISCUSSION??????????

TEN...YOU WILL NEVER PROVE YOUR MONKEYS TO MEN THEORY EVER NUMB NUTS!!! NO DAMN SCIENCE IN THIS UNIVERSE IS GOING TO HELP YOU THERE...YA BRAINLESS ASSHOLE.

Location hidden

#53940 Mar 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt care if you call yourself Ramses 1,2,3, as long as you leave Israel alone. The Sahel area is in Africa and Iv always said AA people should be proud of where they come from and stop stealing Jewish history!
SMASHING YOU SATANIC DEMON

BCE= BEFORE COMMON ERA

BC= BEFORE CHRIST (NOT USED COMMONLY NOW DAYS DUE TO IT’S SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS CONTEXT)

READ THE FREAKING ARTICLE A-HOLE. OH I FORGOT…YOU CAN’T READ. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

SIXTH...HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU A-HOLES BE SHOWN THAT YOU CANNOT REMOVE "GOD'S (CREATOR'S) ABORIGINAL PEOPLE (AFRICANS) FROM THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE???"

youre an idiot

United States

#53941 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>SMASHING YOU SATANIC DEMON

BCE= BEFORE COMMON ERA

BC= BEFORE CHRIST (NOT USED COMMONLY NOW DAYS DUE TO ITÂ’S SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS CONTEXT)

READ THE FREAKING ARTICLE A-HOLE. OH I FORGOTÂ…YOU CANÂ’T READ. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

It means the same thing you dumfuq
youre an idiot

United States

#53942 Mar 9, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>but what you fail to see is that their identiy is JEW and not the HEBREW. jew is a 501501c3 religious entity. The people within this organization are CAUCASIAN, and their religion is JUDAISM. the hebrews are aboriginal people who had an ecleesitical form of govt called THEOCRACY. And what most of you even my AWAKENED brothers and sisters dont know or get is that they didnt have a RELIGION yhey had LAWS. also may i add that JEWS are in an incorparated organization as the HEBREWS WERE IN an ABORIGINAL TRIBE. They all had a hater common fatherand as this was how they got their commercial identity. Ask the jews how they get their commercial identity. I trust the law over a bunch of RELIGION anyday.
Picking up a law dictionary at a garage sale don't make you a lawyer, or give you any concept of law. Please don't get a medical dictionary and start treating patients.
youre an idiot

United States

#53943 Mar 9, 2013
When will one of you just bite the bullet and say "I hate white people". That what all this crap is about. You hate white people so you develop or discover a belief system you fill justifies it. It's lame as hell and you need to get over it. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

Location hidden

#53944 Mar 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are G-ds chosen and he loves them
Exodus 14:13-14
Jeremiah 24:6
160,000 YEAR OLD HUMAN FOSSILS

THIS IS NOT A WHITE MAN (EUROPEAN) AND CERTAINLY NOT A JEW.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

You CLAIM NEANDERTHALS ARE THE OLDEST HUMANS. OK…THE HOW COME 99.9% OF HUMAN DNA IS AFRICAN???

IF YOUR NEANDERTHALS WERE FIRST, SHOULDN’T 99.9% OF HUMAN DNA BE NEANDERTHAL?????????? THE REASON IT’S NOT NEANDERTHAL…IS SIMPLE…NEANDERTHALS ARE A MANKIND…AND ARE NOT “TRUE HOMO SAPIENS!!!” THEY ARE CAVE BEAST!!! YOU KNOW??? BIG FOOT!!! YETTY!!! ABOMINABLE SNOW MAN!!! SWAMP APE!!! SKUNK APE!! CHUPPA CABRA!!!

YOUR NEANDERTHALS (WHOM YOU LOVE SO MUCH OVER YOUR FATHER) MOST ARE NOT “GOD’S PEOPLE (CREATOR’S PEOPLE).” THEY ARE CLOSER TO ANIMALS. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#53945 Mar 9, 2013
youre an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
It means the same thing you dumfuq
STUPID MUTHAFUGGA...LIKE I'M CERTAIN YOU DIDN'T READ POST #53,929, WHICH I WAS RESPONDING TO...DUMB MUTHAFUGGA STFU.
POST #53,929
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually claiming now that the W Africans migrating in 3000 bc were the Hebrews???? LOL!!! 3000 bc!!!
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew.
Maximus

United States

#53946 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>STUPID MUTHAFUGGA...LIKE I'M CERTAIN YOU DIDN'T READ POST #53,929, WHICH I WAS RESPONDING TO...DUMB MUTHAFUGGA STFU.
POST #53,929
Barros Serrano wrote, "<quoted text>
Are you actually claiming now that the W Africans migrating in 3000 bc were the Hebrews???? LOL!!! 3000 bc!!!
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew."
I did read it and that's what I'm responding too. Duh. Do you not know how this works?

Location hidden

#53948 Mar 9, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read it and that's what I'm responding too. Duh. Do you not know how this works?
Nor did you read the article which I'd posted previously. Did you A-HOLE? Duh???

I'm certain that you don't know how it works, because none of this discussion is pertaining to you. DUH???

Location hidden

#53949 Mar 9, 2013
A-HOLES can't counter with anything, so they have to come with NOTHING but insults. SORRYASS MUTHAFUGGAS. LOL!!!
Maximus

United States

#53950 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>Nor did you read the article which I'd posted previously. Did you A-HOLE? Duh???

I'm certain that you don't know how it works, because none of this discussion is pertaining to you. DUH???
If you are referring to the article about the Sahel cattle people migration, I did. You used that article and said 3000 bc or bce was 3000 yrs ago. I think we're up to speed.

Location hidden

#53951 Mar 9, 2013
youre an idiot wrote:
When will one of you just bite the bullet and say "I hate white people". That what all this crap is about. You hate white people so you develop or discover a belief system you fill justifies it. It's lame as hell and you need to get over it. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.
US and Everybody ELSE LOVE REAL WHITE BROTHER AND SISTERS!!!

NOBODY LOVES YOU RACIST PIGS!!!
u lie

United States

#53953 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>US and Everybody ELSE LOVE REAL WHITE BROTHER AND SISTERS!!!

NOBODY LOVES YOU RACIST PIGS!!!
Who said anything racist? Who's a pig

Location hidden

#53955 Mar 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron
Neandertals are not the oldest humans, you uneducated dipwad.
Homo sapiens didn't evolve from neandertalensis, you idiot. H. sapiens evolved from Homo heidelbergensis.
Homo sapiens are animals too, you stupid turd.
And you're not a Hebrew.
Brainless, WHERE IN THE POST DID I SAY HUMANS CAME FROM NEANDERTHALS...COW PADDY???

WHERE DID I SAY NEANDERTHALS WERE THE OLDEST HUMANS???

ALL YOU ANIMALS LIKE TO DO IS MAKE SHIT UP. BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT HERE...BEAST.

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US YOUR MONKEYASS TURNING INTO A MAN HALF WIT???

PROVE YOUR DARWINIST ATHEISTIC THEORIES BARROWHORE???

Location hidden

#53956 Mar 9, 2013
BarrosWHORE DUMBER THAN A TURD SerranoWHORE wrote:
<quoted text>
You shoes are full of drool, boy.
Dying aren't you bitchboy.

You're full of horse manure.

Nee sapreea poop.

Location hidden

#53957 Mar 9, 2013
u lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything racist? Who's a pig
You.
Acura11

United States

#53959 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>You.
When? I called you dumb for not knowing that bc and bce were the same. Is that racist? Is everything? I know you are.

Location hidden

#53960 Mar 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid as a gnat fart, boy.
You know nothing of science. You're a dropout. You have no clue what Darwin's theory says, and could NOT tell us about natural selection if you tried for hours.
Yes, you're stupid, ignorant and pointless, boy.
Plus, you're not a Hebrew.
YOU LYING PILE OF CRAP!!! I'VE NEVER CALLED MYSELF "HEBREW." AND YOU WILL NEVER PROVE SUCH. BUT I BET YOU'LL FIND MY ANCESTRY IN JOSHUAH 19:1-9!!!

LOL!!! You can only come back with INSULTS. Because there is no way in this universe for you to PROVE, monkeys EVER becoming MEN. LOL!!!

Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. Plus, you're not a Hebrew. YOU SOUND LIKE SCRATCHED VINYL. SAME OLD SHIT OVER AND OVER, NEVER WITH A SINGLE BIT OF CLARITY!!!

PROVE YOUR MONKEYS BECOMING MEN, ATHEISTIC DARWINIST THEORY...Abdul...LUSU KUNJI???

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

YOU APE BOYS MUST CREATE SMOKE SCREENS, AND CLOUD THE WATERS WITH MILKY WHIE DECEPTION TO HIDE YOUR TRUE AGENDA. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 4 min Phenomenon 913
What color was Jesus Christ 5 min alex 125
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 7 min alex 156
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 9 min UruWauWauThePhagg 328
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 12 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 933
Do black girls like us hispanic boys (Sep '11) 35 min Thexxangel 140
Africa... 36 min Stupid Thread 38
All women prefer white men 47 min alex 4,648
why do white people hate other races so much 2 hr Facts Matter 400
Who is black and who is white here? 2 hr Big Knob 29
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 4 hr Guest 462
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 24
More from around the web