Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53924 Mar 9, 2013
Only a CLUELESS NUT and SPAMINATOR could DENY these TRUTHS...which I've posted here today.

So...to HELL WITH YOU AND...STFU...SATANIC DOG.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53926 Mar 9, 2013
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7hI2dTtRLB... **http%3a//www.youtube.com/wat ch%3fv=qjAOebNpDMs

Location hidden

#53927 Mar 9, 2013
BarrosWHORE WOULD KNOW TH TRUTH IF IT SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF ME SerranoWHORE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually claiming now that the W Africans migrating in 3000 bc were the Hebrews???? LOL!!! 3000 bc!!!
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew.
Hey none literate brainless nit wit...I don't expect an uneducated NAZI such as you to...GET IT.

Now if there were a SANE PERSON (SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER BE), counting backward 3,000 years before present...they'd GET IT. For you and your satanic atheistic minions, that is an IMPOSSIBLE TASK!!!

Trying to TWIST my words want help you either SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53928 Mar 9, 2013
VID to good

Location hidden

#53930 Mar 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="BarrosWHORE WOULD'NT KNOW THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF ME SerranoWHORE Serrano"]<quoted text>
Are you actually claiming now that the W Africans migrating in 3000 bc were the Hebrews???? LOL!!! 3000 bc!!!
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew.[/QUOTE]

MULTI-PERSONALITY DEGENERATE (LIKE YOU) must give themselves GOOD MARKS, cause they won't come from clear thinking Human Beings.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Location hidden

#53931 Mar 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew.
MULTI-PERSONALITY DEGENERATE (LIKE YOU) must give themselves GOOD MARKS, cause they won't come from clear thinking Human Beings.

African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53932 Mar 9, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Only a CLUELESS NUT and SPAMINATOR could DENY these TRUTHS...which I've posted here today.
So...to HELL WITH YOU AND...STFU...SATANIC DOG.
I couldnt care if you call yourself Ramses 1,2,3, as long as you leave Israel alone. The Sahel area is in Africa and Iv always said AA people should be proud of where they come from and stop stealing Jewish history!
African AE

#53933 Mar 9, 2013
The Sahel area in Africa includes Ethiopia. Ben you are related to Ethiopians....

Level 8

Location hidden

#53934 Mar 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
The Sahel area in Africa includes Ethiopia. Ben you are related to Ethiopians....
go play this,"Stay Schemin [email protected] @TheRapperSco "

Level 8

Location hidden

#53935 Mar 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
you lie with the wicked dog ,you lie with the wicked, you with the sinners dog, you lie with the wicked, you is a evil dog because you lie with the wicked, you is a evil dog because you lie with the wicked.
African AE

#53936 Mar 9, 2013
The only exodus of Israelites in Egypt was Moses and he most definitely did not go to West Africa! He crossed the Red Sea. He climbed Mt Sinai and that most definitely isnt is West Africa!
African AE

#53938 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey none literate brainless nit wit...I don't expect an uneducated NAZI such as you to...GET IT.
Now if there were a SANE PERSON (SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER BE), counting backward 3,000 years before present...they'd GET IT. For you and your satanic atheistic minions, that is an IMPOSSIBLE TASK!!!
Trying to TWIST my words want help you either SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Jews are G-ds chosen and he loves them
Exodus 14:13-14
Jeremiah 24:6

Location hidden

#53939 Mar 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
3000 bc, boy, not 3000 year ago. I realize you don't know the difference, you're so uneducated plus stupid as a rock.
Synagogue of Satan = Islam
Malign the Jews in my presence, boy, and you'll never walk again. Got that you cowardly non-Hebrew cultist bastard. Now take my advice and shut the fuck up before your called to account for your racism.
SMASHING YOU SATANIC DEMON

BCE= BEFORE COMMON ERA

BC= BEFORE CHRIST (NOT USED COMMONLY NOW DAYS DUE TO IT’S SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS CONTEXT)

READ THE FREAKING ARTICLE A-HOLE. OH I FORGOT…YOU CAN’T READ. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey STUPID...where do you see the term "JEW," in my post, A-HOLE???

Second...SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT OF: JEWISHNESS...IT IS BOTH A RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC TERM. NOT A SO-CALLED RACE...JACKASS!!!

Thirdly...go read JOSHUAH 19:1-9...satanic dog???

Fourthly...Go read the PSALM of SOLOMON!!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE DESCRIBE HIMSELF???

FIFTH...WHY WAS SIMEON PROPHESYING TO MARY/MIRIAM ABOUT WHAT WAS TO BECOME OF (the MESSIAH) HER AND JOSEPHS SON???

SIXTH...HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU A-HOLES BE SHOWN THAT YOU CANNOT REMOVE "GOD'S (CREATOR'S) ABORIGINAL PEOPLE (AFRICANS) FROM THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE???"

SEVENTH...IF NEANDERTHALS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS...THEN WHY "ARE ALL HUMANS 99.9% AFRICAN...AND NOT 99.9% NEANDERTHAL??????????

EIGHT...YOU CANNOT REMOVE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FROM "GOD," BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE HUMANITY CAME INTO EXISTENCE!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN EUROPE OR ASIA...DID IT...JACKASS??? IT HAPPENED IN THE LAND WE KNOW AS AFRICA TODAY...BITCHBOY!!!!!!!!!!

NINE...You are a satanic demon...who believes Monkeys become Men!!! Of all THING!!! SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN THIS DISCUSSION??????????

You are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN:

TEN...YOU WILL NEVER PROVE YOUR MONKEYS TO MEN THEORY EVER NUMB NUTS!!! NO DAMN SCIENCE IN THIS UNIVERSE IS GOING TO HELP YOU THERE...YA BRAINLESS ASSHOLE.

Second...SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT OF: JEWISHNESS...IT IS BOTH A RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC TERM. NOT A SO-CALLED RACE...JACKASS!!!

Fourthly...Go read the PSALM of SOLOMON!!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE DESCRIBE HIMSELF???

FIFTH...WHY WAS SIMEON PROPHESYING TO MARY/MIRIAM ABOUT WHAT WAS TO BECOME OF (the MESSIAH) HER AND JOSEPHS SON???

SIXTH...HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU A-HOLES BE SHOWN THAT YOU CANNOT REMOVE "GOD'S (CREATOR'S) ABORIGINAL PEOPLE FROM THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE???"

SEVENTH...IF NEANDERTHALS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS...THEN WHY "ARE ALL HUMANS 99.9% AFRICAN...AND NOT 99.9% NEANDERTHAL??????????

EIGHT...YOU CANNOT REMOVE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FROM "GOD," BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE HUMANITY CAME INTO EXISTENCE!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN EUROPE OR ASIA...DID IT...JACKASS??? IT HAPPENED IN THE LAND WE KNOW AS AFRICA TODAY...BITCHBOY!!!!!!!!!!

NINE...You are a satanic demon...who believes Monkeys become Men!!! Of all THING!!! SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN THIS DISCUSSION??????????

TEN...YOU WILL NEVER PROVE YOUR MONKEYS TO MEN THEORY EVER NUMB NUTS!!! NO DAMN SCIENCE IN THIS UNIVERSE IS GOING TO HELP YOU THERE...YA BRAINLESS ASSHOLE.

Location hidden

#53940 Mar 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt care if you call yourself Ramses 1,2,3, as long as you leave Israel alone. The Sahel area is in Africa and Iv always said AA people should be proud of where they come from and stop stealing Jewish history!
SMASHING YOU SATANIC DEMON

BCE= BEFORE COMMON ERA

BC= BEFORE CHRIST (NOT USED COMMONLY NOW DAYS DUE TO IT’S SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS CONTEXT)

SIXTH...HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU A-HOLES BE SHOWN THAT YOU CANNOT REMOVE "GOD'S (CREATOR'S) ABORIGINAL PEOPLE (AFRICANS) FROM THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE???"

youre an idiot

United States

#53941 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>SMASHING YOU SATANIC DEMON

BCE= BEFORE COMMON ERA

It means the same thing you dumfuq
youre an idiot

United States

#53942 Mar 9, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>but what you fail to see is that their identiy is JEW and not the HEBREW. jew is a 501501c3 religious entity. The people within this organization are CAUCASIAN, and their religion is JUDAISM. the hebrews are aboriginal people who had an ecleesitical form of govt called THEOCRACY. And what most of you even my AWAKENED brothers and sisters dont know or get is that they didnt have a RELIGION yhey had LAWS. also may i add that JEWS are in an incorparated organization as the HEBREWS WERE IN an ABORIGINAL TRIBE. They all had a hater common fatherand as this was how they got their commercial identity. Ask the jews how they get their commercial identity. I trust the law over a bunch of RELIGION anyday.
Picking up a law dictionary at a garage sale don't make you a lawyer, or give you any concept of law. Please don't get a medical dictionary and start treating patients.
youre an idiot

United States

#53943 Mar 9, 2013
When will one of you just bite the bullet and say "I hate white people". That what all this crap is about. You hate white people so you develop or discover a belief system you fill justifies it. It's lame as hell and you need to get over it. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

Location hidden

#53944 Mar 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are G-ds chosen and he loves them
Exodus 14:13-14
Jeremiah 24:6
160,000 YEAR OLD HUMAN FOSSILS

THIS IS NOT A WHITE MAN (EUROPEAN) AND CERTAINLY NOT A JEW.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

You CLAIM NEANDERTHALS ARE THE OLDEST HUMANS. OK…THE HOW COME 99.9% OF HUMAN DNA IS AFRICAN???

IF YOUR NEANDERTHALS WERE FIRST, SHOULDN’T 99.9% OF HUMAN DNA BE NEANDERTHAL?????????? THE REASON IT’S NOT NEANDERTHAL…IS SIMPLE…NEANDERTHALS ARE A MANKIND…AND ARE NOT “TRUE HOMO SAPIENS!!!” THEY ARE CAVE BEAST!!! YOU KNOW??? BIG FOOT!!! YETTY!!! ABOMINABLE SNOW MAN!!! SWAMP APE!!! SKUNK APE!! CHUPPA CABRA!!!

YOUR NEANDERTHALS (WHOM YOU LOVE SO MUCH OVER YOUR FATHER) MOST ARE NOT “GOD’S PEOPLE (CREATOR’S PEOPLE).” THEY ARE CLOSER TO ANIMALS. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#53945 Mar 9, 2013
youre an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
It means the same thing you dumfuq
STUPID MUTHAFUGGA...LIKE I'M CERTAIN YOU DIDN'T READ POST #53,929, WHICH I WAS RESPONDING TO...DUMB MUTHAFUGGA STFU.
POST #53,929
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew.
Maximus

United States

#53946 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>STUPID MUTHAFUGGA...LIKE I'M CERTAIN YOU DIDN'T READ POST #53,929, WHICH I WAS RESPONDING TO...DUMB MUTHAFUGGA STFU.
POST #53,929
Barros Serrano wrote, "<quoted text>
You're barely literate.
And you're not a Hebrew."
I did read it and that's what I'm responding too. Duh. Do you not know how this works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,483,682
if a famous republican celebrity threatened to... 6 min ugly monkeys 4
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 9 min PoliciaFederal 143
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 13 min jill123 70
News Being conservative is not being racist 14 min 16 TEEN SHOTS 128
Kelly Ann Conway 23 min Sicklecell Supporter 24
News New club celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. 28 min Coming from 6
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 1 hr Barros chingon 132
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 2 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web