Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53740 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're here, and you're not Hebrew.
ashkenaz an separvaims are Babylonian boy i say BOY , you cant ever i say ever convince me jew are hebrews BOY you wont even show proof the jews are real, all you say is YOUR NOT HEBREW, them yo favorite words, BUT THEY Have no force history or meaning, so your just saying anything,ok your cant prove im not Hebrew but i can prove Jews are Scythian, say how bout showing proof, like we do, ok jews can have HEBREW IN THEM IF THEY MIXED WITH US you happy? that got to be what it mean by we will have BEAST IN US,Jeremiah 31;27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53741 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
other peoples on here say i am so,i agree with them, im a Hebrew,you see buddy, im a hebrew an the other Hebrew ACKNOWLEDGE it , see us Hebrews knows each other an we aint seen each other,hahahlol I Love my Hebrew peoples SHALOM to the Hebrews
Too Big for This Thread

Brandon, MS

#53743 Mar 7, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
how do I set it up?
"Tuesday Feb 19" Post #51943

"Phaed71" was created on September 12.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53744 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Come shut me up, boy. Here's some advice for you... NEVER speak this fake-Hebrew racism in my presence or I'll fuck you up in unimaginable ways. Got that boy? And your mama will get a video of the entire process.,
So you watch your goddam mouth boy, or we'll move you up on the list. You got that, boy?
(PS. You're not a Hebrew)
STFFU SATAN!!!

Revelation 3:9
 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Too Big for This Thread

Brandon, MS

#53745 Mar 7, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm at wrk but I'll try to set up or I may have to wait til nxt week..I didn't know we culd set up like that so messages could be passed person to person
"Tuesday Feb 19" Post #51951
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#53746 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there are starving Jews. Especially in Ukraine.
Do you want them to starve? Probably do, Nazi pig.
You are not a Hebrew... they are.
They are not Hebrews.They are euroPEEon cave dwellers.They need to be starved and shoved in a large oven.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#53747 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You crakkas can't resist following us around.I'll tell you why.Because we are Hebrews,the chosen priests.You and your crakka brothers follow us and hang on to everything we say and do.We are your true leaders,not the fake crakka jews.It's in your DNA.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53748 Mar 7, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
For those who claim the Garden of Eden was in Mesopotamia,the Bible never stated that Mesopotamia was where the Garden of Eden was, but let us use the brain cells that God gave to us to come up with a better hypothesis.
Genesis 2 A river went out of Eden to water the garden; & from thence it was parted,&#65279; & became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Hav'ilah, where there is gold..... there is bdellium & the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. And the name of the third river is Hid'dekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphra'tes.
The descendants of Cush: Nimrod,&#65279; Seba, HAVILAH, Sabtah, Sabtechah, Ramah,&#65279; Sheba, Dedan. These Africans were found in black Africa, Middle&#65279; East (Nimrod of Babylon), and other areas outside of Africa.
Cush has a son name Havilah who bears the same name as the place where a river encompasses the Garden of Eden. The land of Havilah and Ethiopia are in Africa. We know two rivers from the&#65279; Garden of Eden were in Africa.
Who lived in Babylon? Nimrod the son of Cush, the son of Ham. Nimrod was not the only black person in Babylon or Iran because everyone was after the flood. Canaan was also of Ham, same with Cush. All four rivers from the Garden fall into the areas of Ham/Cush. Hamite lived in Africa, Canaan, & Babylon. Of course Shem moved into Canaan though they were not originally from Canaan because Ham's son Canaan settled there with his family.
The Ark spent 40 days 40 nights being taking by the flood & waves. With the harsh current, storm, wave, and wind the Ark would not remain standing in one place during this apocalyptic flood. This was not any little flood. No where in the scripture did it say the Ark was tied down, and remain in one place. If anything, the Ark was taking from one place to another due to the wind, waves, and current. The starting point was not Babylon (Mesopotamia), but somewhere else which most likely was Africa.
Again a strong flood & storm will cause a large ship to move, it is not logical for the Ark to remain in one place for 40 days & 40 nights. The Ark begin from starting point which is A (I conclude to Africa), and due to current, wind, wave, etc. the Ark ended up at point B which is somewhere near Mesopotamia.
It is from the mountain of Ararat that they were able to look down at the area of Mesopotamia, and see that the ground was dry enough for them to resettle. They would not have venture anywhere they could not observe from the mountain top because there were most likely areas still flooded.
The ark ended near Babylon coming from Africa because it is not logical for the flood to occur, and the Ark to remain in one place. Not scientifically possible for the Ark to have been built in Mesopotamia, and ride the flood in the same spot for 40 days and 40 nights just to end up in the same spot (Mesopotamia)again after the flood. Its like saying a flood took a ship from Point A, and the ship ended up at point A again. That made no sense unless the ship was tied down, and we know the Ark was moving.
Firstly all the people were ARABS in the MIDDLE EAST! Ancient skeletons show THEY ARE CAUCASIAN. In the early bible everything happened in the MIDDLE EAST including Adam and Eve and the flood.
African AE

#53749 Mar 7, 2013
Eagle12 wrote:
Ok everyone, take a break from this topic for a moment and think about something you keep putting off. And that is those extra pounds that’s weighing you down. Don’t you want to live longer and be happier?
Plexus Slim
All natural weight loss appetite suppressant.
Safe for diabetics.
No Caffeine.
Helps increase will power over food.
Reduces binge eating.
3 day and 7 day trial packs available that cost no more than a fast food meal.
African Americans are the fattest people in the world so I think they should take your advice lol....
African AE

#53750 Mar 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fully aware U are NOT Ethiopian, no more than the Turks occupying Egypt today! Move around dude you're fraud :)
The Caucasians in Israel today are backed by the Caucasian here in the Western world..there's no difference except one group claims to be more than the other and the lesser group of them two accepts or believes they cn gain grace frm god thru the Caucasian Jews speaking Yiddish reading Talmud HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm quite ok knowing and it's upto THE MOST HIGH at this point..I'll jus sit bck and watch just like the good book says so
The Jews in Israel SPEAK HEBREW!All haters of Israel will be destroyed according to the bible and that includes fake Hebrews! Jews are G-ds chosen people it says so in the bible!
African AE

#53751 Mar 7, 2013
I was reading about some idiot claiming the ancient Israelites were really the Spartans. No where in the bible does it say that the Israelites ever went to Greece. Also the Spartans were extreme homos. Some Afrocentric low IQ fool speaks a lot of rubbish, then the other dumb sheep Afrocentrics agree with him. They never look at scientific research or the skeletons of the people that actually lived in an area. Dumb,Dumber and extremely dumb!

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#53752 Mar 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>African Americans are the fattest people in the world so I think they should take your advice lol....
You are very uneducated, the origin Arabs were black first off. Secondly, the first ruler or builder of the Middle East was still a black Cushite name Nimrod. If anything, the black man was first to rule and be worship by the population of that time. Modern day Arabs are a mix of Turks, Europeans, Africans, Asian etc. Therefore, until this mixture occur, the original Arabs were a black people sorry buddy.
African AE

#53753 Mar 7, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
For those who claim the Garden of Eden was in Mesopotamia,the Bible never stated that Mesopotamia was where the Garden of Eden was, but let us use the brain cells that God gave to us to come up with a better hypothesis.
Genesis 2 A river went out of Eden to water the garden; & from thence it was parted,&#65279; & became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Hav'ilah, where there is gold..... there is bdellium & the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. And the name of the third river is Hid'dekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphra'tes.
The descendants of Cush: Nimrod,&#65279; Seba, HAVILAH, Sabtah, Sabtechah, Ramah,&#65279; Sheba, Dedan. These Africans were found in black Africa, Middle&#65279; East (Nimrod of Babylon), and other areas outside of Africa.
Cush has a son name Havilah who bears the same name as the place where a river encompasses the Garden of Eden. The land of Havilah and Ethiopia are in Africa. We know two rivers from the&#65279; Garden of Eden were in Africa.
Who lived in Babylon? Nimrod the son of Cush, the son of Ham. Nimrod was not the only black person in Babylon or Iran because everyone was after the flood. Canaan was also of Ham, same with Cush. All four rivers from the Garden fall into the areas of Ham/Cush. Hamite lived in Africa, Canaan, & Babylon. Of course Shem moved into Canaan though they were not originally from Canaan because Ham's son Canaan settled there with his family.
The Ark spent 40 days 40 nights being taking by the flood & waves. With the harsh current, storm, wave, and wind the Ark would not remain standing in one place during this apocalyptic flood. This was not any little flood. No where in the scripture did it say the Ark was tied down, and remain in one place. If anything, the Ark was taking from one place to another due to the wind, waves, and current. The starting point was not Babylon (Mesopotamia), but somewhere else which most likely was Africa.
Again a strong flood & storm will cause a large ship to move, it is not logical for the Ark to remain in one place for 40 days & 40 nights. The Ark begin from starting point which is A (I conclude to Africa), and due to current, wind, wave, etc. the Ark ended up at point B which is somewhere near Mesopotamia.
It is from the mountain of Ararat that they were able to look down at the area of Mesopotamia, and see that the ground was dry enough for them to resettle. They would not have venture anywhere they could not observe from the mountain top because there were most likely areas still flooded.
The ark ended near Babylon coming from Africa because it is not logical for the flood to occur, and the Ark to remain in one place. Not scientifically possible for the Ark to have been built in Mesopotamia, and ride the flood in the same spot for 40 days and 40 nights just to end up in the same spot (Mesopotamia)again after the flood. Its like saying a flood took a ship from Point A, and the ship ended up at point A again. That made no sense unless the ship was tied down, and we know the Ark was moving.
assyrianempire.net/image.html
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53754 Mar 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>other peoples on here say i am so,i agree with them, im a Hebrew,you see buddy, im a hebrew an the other Hebrew ACKNOWLEDGE it , see us Hebrews knows each other an we aint seen each other,hahahlol I Love my Hebrew peoples SHALOM to the Hebrews
Wrong. You're asking the other inmates of the asylum... and they think they're Hebrews too! Obviously you're all nuts, collectively hallucinating that you're something other than Afro-whitey Yanks with little culture left and an identity crisis.

Look at me! I'm Napoleon!
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53755 Mar 7, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very uneducated, the origin Arabs were black first off. Secondly, the first ruler or builder of the Middle East was still a black Cushite name Nimrod. If anything, the black man was first to rule and be worship by the population of that time. Modern day Arabs are a mix of Turks, Europeans, Africans, Asian etc. Therefore, until this mixture occur, the original Arabs were a black people sorry buddy.
This is incorrect.

The original Arabs, indigenous to the Arabian Peninsula, were J-type Mideasterners, same as they are now. J1 mostly. The northern Mideast is mostly J2.

Due to migration of Africans via Yemen, southern Arabia is now mixed with Africans in a minority %. But the original Arabs were Mideastern Semites, Eurasians.
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53756 Mar 7, 2013
JOHNS JOINED THE FORCES OF EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
STFFU SATAN!!!
Revelation 3:9
 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Islam. They have usurped the holy places, claiming they are holy to them... yet they are not Hebrews. The Jews are.

Islam, the Synagogue of Satan, also is the context for the Beast, for the armies who will come against Israel and be destroyed. Muz armies.

You're not a Hebrew.
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53757 Mar 7, 2013
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>You crakkas can't resist following us around.I'll tell you why.Because we are Hebrews,the chosen priests.You and your crakka brothers follow us and hang on to everything we say and do.We are your true leaders,not the fake crakka jews.It's in your DNA.
Wrong again. You are not Hebrews. You're Afro-whitey Yanks. It's in your DNA.

And you like to spew ethnic slurs, boy. Come see me, I'll slap that racism out of you.
African AE

#53758 Mar 7, 2013
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>You crakkas can't resist following us around.I'll tell you why.Because we are Hebrews,the chosen priests.You and your crakka brothers follow us and hang on to everything we say and do.We are your true leaders,not the fake crakka jews.It's in your DNA.
You are wannabe Hebrews originally from West Africa! Uneducated idiot thats all you are!
African AE

#53759 Mar 7, 2013
PHOTOS OF ANCIENT MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE:(and Sparta)

assyrianempire.net/image.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scythian_comb.jpg

Sparta general:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:lysander-Sparta.jp...

The ancestors of the Modern Jews the very Caucasian Middle Eastern Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue

Level 8

Location hidden

#53760 Mar 8, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You're asking the other inmates of the asylum... and they think they're Hebrews too! Obviously you're all nuts, collectively hallucinating that you're something other than Afro-whitey Yanks with little culture left and an identity crisis.
Look at me! I'm Napoleon!
Napoleon my be yo real name!! yeah Napoleon whats up i have NO prob with calling you Napoleon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 54 min trollslayer 27,542
Slaves 57 min Brentwood 1
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 1 hr EIIa 1,985
Pale Skin Americans Commit Far More Crimes and ... 1 hr gavindausa 8
Latina women/Black men (Feb '13) 1 hr EIIa 26
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 1 hr trollslayer 770
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Glimmer 28,908
When China awakes, it will shake the West 1 hr gavindausa 73
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 2 hr Uh Huh 587
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 6 hr Insect Trust 278
More from around the web