Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#53790 Mar 8, 2013
Cont:
The Prophesy of bondage continued *specifics about the ISRAELITE women*

The Book of the Prophet Esai/Isaiah 3

16 Moreover Thus sayeth THE CREATOR: Seeing the Daughters of Sion are become so proud, and come in with stretched out necks, and with vain wanton eyes: Seeing They come in tripping so nicely with Their feet:

17 Therefore shall THE CREATOR shave the Heads of the Daughters of Sion, and make Their beauty bare in that day.

18 In that day shall THE CREATOR TAKE AWAY the gorgeousness of Their apparel, and spangles,

19 Chains, partletts, and collars, bracelets and hooves,

20 That goodly flowered wide and broidered raiment, brushes and head bands,

21 Rings and garlands,

22 Holy Day clothes and veils, kerchiefs and pins,

23 Glasses and smocks, bonnets and taches.

24 And instead of good smell there shall be stench among Them. And for Their girdles there shall be loose bands. And for well set hair there shall be baldness. Instead of a stomacher, a sackcloth, and for Their beauty witherydness and sun burning.

25 Their Husbands and Their Mighty Men shall perish with the sword in battle.

-------

Cont:

The Book of the Prophet Esai/Isaiah 4

1 At that time Their gates shall mourn and complain, and They shall sit as desolate flock upon the Earth.

^^^^ slavery ^^^^
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53791 Mar 8, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>now Ben, you damn well them folks can go back to EUROPE, their AMERICAN REMEMBER LOL! and bezides what are they going to go home to: BARNYARDS. Ticks and fleas from living with gheir animals and dont forget the potatoe soup with goat milk for dinner. WHY THEY WOULD JUST SUFFER lol!
What century is this? You've obviously not been in Europe, fool.

And you're not a Hebrew.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53792 Mar 8, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe I've seen a Catholic cleric or someone high up in the Catholic church wearing yamakas? Why is that? Could they also be on the Jew payroll?
The “Jew” payroll? The adjective is JEWISH, you vile subhuman. And Jews aren't running the world, you Nazi pig.

In person I would maim you for that comment.

You deserve a slow and agonizing death, and that can be arranged... keep talking, boy.

You're being watched.

Ýou non-Hebrew bastard.

Level 7

Location hidden

#53793 Mar 8, 2013
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.

4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.

5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

THE INVADERS!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53794 Mar 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,
3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.
4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.
5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
THE INVADERS!
As if you can extrapolate from ancient Hebrew mythology to modern peoples... LOL!!!

Get a grip... you're not a Hebrew.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#53795 Mar 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
you whites killing your self, by fooling with us,all you have to do now is Back up, run leave us go to Europe but get away, see you cant do that, that's your destruction,your fighting with CREATOR fooling with us, an only the DEVIL will fight against CREATOR, the devil gone want to take CREATOR children down with him,ok this peoples trained us from the beginning to be like them, ok to be like them is DOOM because then you share in they Punishment, see this nation has to pay for slavery it never did, so that DEBT thats in soil that Blood has to be paid for, look look,it was told to us, look Numbers 35:33;So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
Hey bro, you keep preaching the truth. Some of these peeps are lost causes trying to conform to those white devils. Keep posting the word, bro.

Level 7

Location hidden

#53796 Mar 8, 2013
Harold Rosenthal Interview:

Dear reader -- after the tape machine had been turned off, I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:

"We are god's chosen people ... Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53797 Mar 8, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you can extrapolate from ancient Hebrew mythology to modern peoples... LOL!!!
Get a grip... you're not a Hebrew.
this is not a good way to start yo day off, sun aint even up where your at! go fix cup of coffee go out side smell fresh air, then come back you will think better!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53798 Mar 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Harold Rosenthal Interview:
Dear reader -- after the tape machine had been turned off, I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:
"We are god's chosen people ... Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm
Why dont you find yourself a husband? Or maybe you should go on a date with Ben!

Level 7

Location hidden

#53799 Mar 8, 2013
The CREATOR is gathering all the perpetrators and their descendants together for what has been done with enslaving the TRUE ISRAELITES:

The Book of Joell the Prophet 3

1 For take heed: IN THOSE DAYS and AT THE SAME TIME, when I TURN AGAIN THE CAPTIVITY OF JUDA and JERUSALEM:

2 I shall gather all people together, and bring them in the Valley of JOSAPHAT: and THERE will I reason with them: Because of MY PEOPLE and HERITAGE OF ISRAEL: Whom they have SCATTERED about in the nations, and PARTED MY LAND:

3 Ye they have CAST LOTS for MY PEOPLE, the young Men have they set in the bordel house, and SOLD the Damsels for wine, that they might have to drink.

4 Thou Tirus and Sidon and all the borders of the Philistines: What have ye to do with ME? Will ye defy ME? Well, if ye will needs defy ME, I shall recompense you, even upon your head, and right shortly:

5 For ye have taken away MY silver and gold, MY fair and goodly jewels, and brought them on to your gods houses.

6 The Children also of JUDA and JERUSALEM have YE SOLD UNTO THE GREEKS, that ye might bring them FAR FROM THE BORDERS OF THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

7 Behold therefore, I will raise them out of the place, where YE HAVE SOLD THEM, and will reward you even upon your head.

8 Your sons and your daughters will I sell through the hands of the Children of JUDA, and so They shall give them forth to sell, unto them of Saba, and people of a far country: For THE CREATOR HIMSELF has said it.

9 Cry out these things among the Gentiles, proclaim war, wake up the Giants, let them draw nye, let them come up, all the lusty warriors of them.

10 Make swords of your plowshares, and spears of your sickles and scythes. Let the meek man say: I am strong.

Cont:

Level 7

Location hidden

#53800 Mar 8, 2013
Cont:

The Book of Joell the Prophet 3

11 Muster you, and come, all ye Heathen round about: Gather you together, there shall THE CREATOR lay all thy Giants to the ground.

12 Let the people arise, get them to the Valley of JOSAPHAT: For there will I sit, and judge all the Heathen round about.

13 Lay to your scythes, for the harvest is ripe: Come, get you down: The wine press is full, Ye, the wine press is run over, for their wickedness is waxen great.

14 In the VALLEY APPOINTED, there shall be many, many people: For THE DAY OF THE CREATOR is nye in the Valley appointed.

15 The Sun and the Moon shall be darkened, and the Stars shall withdraw their light.

16 THE CREATOR shall roar out of Sion, a cry out of JERUSALEM, that the Heavens and Earth shall quake withal. But THE CREATOR shall be a defense to HIS OWN PEOPLE, and a refuge for The Children of ISRAEL.

17 Thus ye shall know, that I THE CREATOR Your GOD dwell upon MY Holy Mount Sion. THEN shall JERUSALEM be Holy, and there shall NO STRANGERS go through HER any more.

18 THEN shall the Mountains drop sweet wine, and the Hills hall flow with milk. All the Rivers of JUDA shall have water enough, and out of THE CREATORS House, there shall flow a Spring, to water the Brook of Sitim:

19 But Egypt shall be laid waste, and Edom shall be desolate: Because they have dealt so cruelly with the Children of JUDA, and shed innocent blood in their land.

20 Again, JUDA shall be inhabited for evermore, and JERUSALEM from Generation to Generation:

21 For I WILL NOT LEAVE THEIR BLOOD UNAVENGED. AND THE CREATOR SHALL DWELL IN SION.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53801 Mar 8, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bro, you keep preaching the truth. Some of these peeps are lost causes trying to conform to those white devils. Keep posting the word, bro.
it no way round whats coming, everybody should be trying to run from European white ways, its destroying everything an everybody, get rid of it, the world will be just fine
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#53802 Mar 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>it no way round whats coming, everybody should be trying to run from European white ways, its destroying everything an everybody, get rid of it, the world will be just fine
I agree, bro. Them Euro Ways are corrupt, them devils days are numbered. No one should follow them or they will end up with similar fates like that devil who fell through that hole.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53803 Mar 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Firstly all the people were ARABS in the MIDDLE EAST! Ancient skeletons show THEY ARE CAUCASIAN. In the early bible everything happened in the MIDDLE EAST including Adam and Eve and the flood.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH LITHUANIAN JEW
THE FIRST PEOPLE ON PLANET WERE PEOPE OF COLOR DARK SKINNED PEOPLE NEGROES
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53804 Mar 8, 2013
The Jews are the children of the promise (Romans 9:7-9) The physical descendants of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob. For thou art a holy people unto thy Lord, and the Lord hath chosen thee, to be a particular people unto himself above all nations that are upon the earth. Deuteronomy 14:2
To hate Jews is extremely unacceptable to G-d. All haters of the Jews and Israel will be destroyed!
Deuteronomy 33:27
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53805 Mar 8, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT YOUR MOUTH LITHUANIAN JEW
THE FIRST PEOPLE ON PLANET WERE PEOPE OF COLOR DARK SKINNED PEOPLE NEGROES
They were neanderthals they were the first everywhere in the world including Israel! Then the Africans came out of African and fall madly in love with the hairy neanderthal and just couldnt keep their hands of the sexy neanderthal. The hybrid was called Cro-Magnon
man or nowadays known as Caucasian man! They were the first people in Europe and the Middle East! Loads of their bones have been found but not African bones! Where dem bones huh?

Level 7

Location hidden

#53806 Mar 8, 2013
More Prophesy about the ISRAELITES punishment and the people that will usurp and oppress/enslave them

The First Book of Moses Deuteromomy 32

24 Burnt with hunger and consumed with heat and with bitter pestilence. I will also send the teeth of beasts upon Them and poison serpents.

25 Without forth, the sword shall rob Them of Their Children: and within in the Chamber, fear: Both young Men and young Women and the sucklings with the Men of gray heads.

26 I have determined to scatter Them throughout the world, and to make away the remembrance of Them from among Men.

27 Were it not that I feared the railing of Their enemies, lest Their adversaries would be proud and say: our high hand hath done all these works and not THE CREATOR.

28 For it is a nation that hath an unhappy forecast, and hath no understanding in them:

29 I would they were wise and understood this and would consider their latter end.

30 How it cometh that one shall chase a Thousand, and two put Ten Thousand of Them to flight: except Their ROCK had sold Them, and because THE CREATOR had delivered Them.

31 For Our ROCK is not as their rock, no though Our enemies be judge.

32 But their vines are of the vines of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorra. Their grapes are grapes of gall, and their clusters be bitter.

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel gall of asps.

34 Are not such things laid in store with ME, and sealed up among MY Treasures?

35 VENGEANCE IS MINE AND I WILL REWARD: their feet shall slide, when the time cometh. For the time of their destruction is at hand, and the time that shall come upon them maketh haste.

36 For THE CREATOR will do justice unto HIS People, and have compassion on HIS Servants. For it shall be seen that their power shall fail, and at the last they shall be prisoned and forsaken.

37 And it shall be said: where are their Gods and their rock wherein they trusted?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53807 Mar 8, 2013
The most beautiful ancient paintings done by the Jews in the Middle East.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos

Level 8

Location hidden

#53808 Mar 8, 2013
EVERYBOY READ ISAIAH 59, its talking bout us in the west an in the Islands, its just what we talking about!Isaiah 59:1;Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear,Isaiah 59:2;But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.SEE when we left on the run we still had the sins we did in the Land on us we didn't straight up, we left our land in 588BC as sinners, OK the prophet was saying this in 711BC this was after the Assyrians had came ok we was taken EAST let them jews tell it it shouldn't be no mention of west or Islands, ok its in here,Isaiah 59:3;For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.see them the reasons we was chased out the Land,the Prophet Isaiah was Telling us what we was doing right then,see Saite Period kicked in which was a door opener for AFRICA, 687BC saite period started that Mean Egypt JUDAH Assyria was on teams AGAINST the Scythian Chaldean with a sepharvaim stock in samaria,0k in 711 the SEPHARVAIM WOULD HAVE BEEN IN Samaria for 20 years,ok Isaiah 59:4;None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief,and bring forth iniquity.OK them the reasons the SEPHARVAIM was placed in our land to START the slow take over that came fast,see if we would have stop sinning the sepharvaims MITE HAVE DIED OFF, or went away, our sin kept them in the land, ok they would AID they peoples Babylon,Isaiah 59:5;They hatch cockatrice' eggs,and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.we was passing them false religions around that was from Egypt,Isaiah 59:6;Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works:their works are works of iniquity,and the act of violence is in their hands.SEE WE TRIED TO PUT EYGPT CULTURE on us but it wouldn't do because we had CREATOR law in us, we couldn't do both,so your going to wear this coat or that one,Isaiah 59:7;Their feet run to evil,and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.that was us the reason we got chased out the Land, Isaiah 59:8;The way of peace they know not and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace. Isaiah 59:9;Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us:we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.OK our sin did that to us,them curses was started to take effect,Isaiah 59:10;We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.SEE OUR SIN GOT US LIKE THAT,we ran from CREATOR in 588BC,Isaiah 59:11;We roar all like bears,and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment,but there is none;for salvation,but it is far off from us.SEE WE LIKE THIS NOW,Isaiah 59:12;For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities,we know them;SEE WE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL WAS,we ran to africa thinking to HIDE,form what was gone come SLAVERY,Isaiah 59:13;In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt,conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.SEE SEE?? we did that,Isaiah 59:14;And judgment is turned away backward,and justice standeth afar off:for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.BECAUSE WE WOULD BE CONTROLLED,Isaiah 59:15;Yea,truth faileth;and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey:and the LORD saw it,and it displeased him that there was no judgment. SEE THAT NO JUDGMENT FOR US fROM devil PART 1
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53809 Mar 8, 2013
LOOK AT THIS MR OMAMAHAMSTER:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue

Beautiful paintings done by Jews in the Middle East 200 years after Jesus died!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They got John Boyega 4 min Ptah 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JCPete 1,657,336
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 6 min Ptah 35,973
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 6 min Harrisson 77
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 10 min Harrisson 57
White men invented movies and films 11 min KIP 5
What would America be like with a majority blac... 17 min Ugly monkeys 10
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 56 min Harrisson 226
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Karenna S 1,614
More from around the web