Hebrew Israelite

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#53724 Mar 7, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>wow lol ur so sad, i u want to be right so bad but you wont see the scriptures for what they are and not how you see it. JEWS are not HEBREWS lol! They are a religious corparation acting as a nation. They are getting a tax exempt lifestyle because they are registered with the IRS as a 501c3 corparation. I see you havent checked the IRS CODES like i suggested.(sigh) ignorance is not bliss especially when its voluntary!
y r Jews on tv commercials saying they starving? THE MOST HIGH fed HIS Ppl when they were wandering aftr they left Egypt! The only time any bad things or curses hit the HEBREW lands is when we transgressed against The Laws given by Moses!! Y Jews starving tho? Watch the numerous commercials..who starving them? They own are or its all a hoax played into the media

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53725 Mar 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
y r Jews on tv commercials saying they starving? THE MOST HIGH fed HIS Ppl when they were wandering aftr they left Egypt! The only time any bad things or curses hit the HEBREW lands is when we transgressed against The Laws given by Moses!! Y Jews starving tho? Watch the numerous commercials..who starving them? They own are or its all a hoax played into the media
they robbed an tricking peoples at same time, only a jew can do that ROB you an trick you at same time ,,peoples sendig money be them crazy christan they always leeching eating off them, mater of fact, they created the religion just for that, DEVIL sharp,cold, he the only cold mutha fuka in hell the JEWS can trick just bout anybody but a HEBREW ISRAELITE, they can trick everybody but us hebrews , they can even TRICK A DEVIL , thats COLD

Level 8

Location hidden

#53726 Mar 7, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text> HERE is the scripture your talking about
WRONG this is your WRONG comment" we can say the SCYTHIAN JEWS WHOM IS ashkenaz came into the game"
NOPE! wrong again! White so called Jews are EDOMITES.
THE 4th ROW SHOWS EDOMITES BRINGING GOODS TO THE EGYPTIANS.
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
THOSE ARE WHITE PEOPLE
THESE people are ARE EUROPEAN
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
2 Row The people of Keftiu (probably GREEKS Crete), carrying pots and cubs.
Those are not white people THE ashkenaz people were ABORIGINAL PEOPLE NONE WERE WHIT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS AND PROVED IT.
now I will give you personal accounts of what the scythians realy looked like by HERODUTUS.
Scythian Descriptions:
Iyrcae These people speak a language of their own,. the dress which they wear is the same as the Scythian.
23. As far as their country, the tract of land whereof I have been speaking is all a smooth plain, and the soil deep; beyond you enter on a region which is rugged and stony. Passing over a great extent of this rough country, you come to a people dwelling at the foot of lofty mountains, who are said to be all- both men and women- bald from their birth, to have flat noses, and very long chins.
Can you READ? can you see the light?
Herodotus said that the Scythian or ashkenaz tribes called Iyrcae had flat noses
And and I quote " to have flat noses" NEGRO charactaristicsmy friend
This is what the Rulers of "sepahrvaim " looked like during the time of Jeremiah
http://humweb.ucsc.edu/gweltaz/courses/histor...
Those are the babylonian soilders that worked for the king babylon
those people are called "sepahrvaim " not the white race they were only turks and romans that is it.
This is the King of the Assyrians Named Esarhadon reigned 681-669 B.C
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
So Ben is he White? That is what you call "sepahrvaim " the assyrians were a negro race of people
I will tell you what I will rip you up again tommorrow
second if the ashkenaz who are japhetic people that live in Europe, who taught them to be hebrews cause according to you NO HEBREW EVER SET FOOT IN EUROPE OR CENTRAL ASIA?
answer please!
yo natives whom you say was hebrew fought for slavery ;In 1861 Albert Pike travelled to Indian Territory and negotiated an alliance with Cherokee Chief Stand Watie. General and Cherokee Chief Stand Watie
of the confederate army, Brigadier General Stand Watie, Confederate Army, was commissioned as a Colonel in the First Cherokee Mounted Rifles in October 1861. Under his command, two regiments and three battalions of Cherokee, Seminole, and Osage infantry fought throughout Indian Territory, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, and Texas, and won a number of significant battles. In 1865, Stand Watie surrendered to Union forces, the last general in the Confederate Army to do so.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53727 Mar 7, 2013
Natives didnt turn they slaves loose till after white man turn us loose, messed up how everybody want us as SLAVES, DAMN when peoples look at us they be thinking how they can enslave us !! hahah lol they always trying to mess us up look on here how these devils wants to hurt hebrews, say hate from Jereuslem, an the whites are still scythians with tattos hahahah an instead of crossbows thsy got GUNS NOW same damn peoples,whites are BARBARIAN they say it all the time

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#53728 Mar 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>they robbed an tricking peoples at same time, only a jew can do that ROB you an trick you at same time ,,peoples sendig money be them crazy christan they always leeching eating off them, mater of fact, they created the religion just for that, DEVIL sharp,cold, he the only cold mutha fuka in hell the JEWS can trick just bout anybody but a HEBREW ISRAELITE, they can trick everybody but us hebrews , they can even TRICK A DEVIL , thats COLD
LMHAO U wild Bro thts cold, jus think..few yrs ago I was sleeping wlk'n but now I see jus how amazing things look thru the eyes of the truth!! Absolutely hi-def super resolution..see blemishes in they game and warts on they tongues whn they talk!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#53729 Mar 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>LMHAO U wild Bro thts cold, jus think..few yrs ago I was sleeping wlk'n but now I see jus how amazing things look thru the eyes of the truth!! Absolutely hi-def super resolution..see blemishes in they game and warts on they tongues whn they talk!
they mouth piece got the mumps from lying
Too Big for This Thread

Heidelberg, MS

#53730 Mar 7, 2013
I like how "Phaed" made a big deal about creating a "User Name" for a "Topix" "account" awhile back, and suddenly he is using a "NOT SO NEW" account. "Judah" would know exactly what I mean. Ben too. "Ben" told "Phaed" he had to "join the community "to receive" "personal messages".

More "Dramatic IRONY",.. know what I mean.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53731 Mar 7, 2013
Ill Crush your wind pipe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're real tough aren't you, cyber thug?
A bit of advise. STFU PUNK.
Come shut me up, boy. Here's some advice for you... NEVER speak this fake-Hebrew racism in my presence or I'll fuck you up in unimaginable ways. Got that boy? And your mama will get a video of the entire process.,

So you watch your goddam mouth boy, or we'll move you up on the list. You got that, boy?

(PS. You're not a Hebrew)
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53732 Mar 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your a hebrew to peoples long as me an you know we hebrews what can they DO ?nothing, see we see our selfs as Hebrews, how they gone change that? we dont believe nothing they say!!
I'll believe your DNA report.

And I know what it will say...

“Ben Shnizzrael... you are NOT a Hebrew!”
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53733 Mar 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they truly b THE MOST HIGH Children..He would provide 4 them so they aren't dependent on nobody, right?? The bible says yes bcz when the HEBREWS wandered around HE fed them manna, yes or no? What's wrong now?? Y do I see commercials for starving Jews?
Because there are starving Jews. Especially in Ukraine.

Do you want them to starve? Probably do, Nazi pig.

You are not a Hebrew... they are.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53735 Mar 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMHAO U wild Bro thts cold, jus think..few yrs ago I was sleeping wlk'n but now I see jus how amazing things look thru the eyes of the truth!! Absolutely hi-def super resolution..see blemishes in they game and warts on they tongues whn they talk!
You're a deluded fool, boy.

And you're not a Hebrew.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#53736 Mar 7, 2013
For those who claim the Garden of Eden was in Mesopotamia,the Bible never stated that Mesopotamia was where the Garden of Eden was, but let us use the brain cells that God gave to us to come up with a better hypothesis.

Genesis 2 A river went out of Eden to water the garden; & from thence it was parted,&#65279; & became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Hav'ilah, where there is gold..... there is bdellium & the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. And the name of the third river is Hid'dekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphra'tes.

The descendants of Cush: Nimrod,&#65279; Seba, HAVILAH, Sabtah, Sabtechah, Ramah,&#65279; Sheba, Dedan. These Africans were found in black Africa, Middle&#65279; East (Nimrod of Babylon), and other areas outside of Africa.

Cush has a son name Havilah who bears the same name as the place where a river encompasses the Garden of Eden. The land of Havilah and Ethiopia are in Africa. We know two rivers from the&#65279; Garden of Eden were in Africa.

Who lived in Babylon? Nimrod the son of Cush, the son of Ham. Nimrod was not the only black person in Babylon or Iran because everyone was after the flood. Canaan was also of Ham, same with Cush. All four rivers from the Garden fall into the areas of Ham/Cush. Hamite lived in Africa, Canaan, & Babylon. Of course Shem moved into Canaan though they were not originally from Canaan because Ham's son Canaan settled there with his family.

The Ark spent 40 days 40 nights being taking by the flood & waves. With the harsh current, storm, wave, and wind the Ark would not remain standing in one place during this apocalyptic flood. This was not any little flood. No where in the scripture did it say the Ark was tied down, and remain in one place. If anything, the Ark was taking from one place to another due to the wind, waves, and current. The starting point was not Babylon (Mesopotamia), but somewhere else which most likely was Africa.

Again a strong flood & storm will cause a large ship to move, it is not logical for the Ark to remain in one place for 40 days & 40 nights. The Ark begin from starting point which is A (I conclude to Africa), and due to current, wind, wave, etc. the Ark ended up at point B which is somewhere near Mesopotamia.

It is from the mountain of Ararat that they were able to look down at the area of Mesopotamia, and see that the ground was dry enough for them to resettle. They would not have venture anywhere they could not observe from the mountain top because there were most likely areas still flooded.

The ark ended near Babylon coming from Africa because it is not logical for the flood to occur, and the Ark to remain in one place. Not scientifically possible for the Ark to have been built in Mesopotamia, and ride the flood in the same spot for 40 days and 40 nights just to end up in the same spot (Mesopotamia)again after the flood. Its like saying a flood took a ship from Point A, and the ship ended up at point A again. That made no sense unless the ship was tied down, and we know the Ark was moving.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53737 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Come shut me up, boy. Here's some advice for you... NEVER speak this fake-Hebrew racism in my presence or I'll fuck you up in unimaginable ways. Got that boy? And your mama will get a video of the entire process.,
So you watch your goddam mouth boy, or we'll move you up on the list. You got that, boy?
your trespassing on Hebrew territory !! get out our space!only hebrews congregate here

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#53738 Mar 7, 2013
Too Big for This Thread wrote:
I like how "Phaed" made a big deal about creating a "User Name" for a "Topix" "account" awhile back, and suddenly he is using a "NOT SO NEW" account. "Judah" would know exactly what I mean. Ben too. "Ben" told "Phaed" he had to "join the community "to receive" "personal messages".

More "Dramatic IRONY",.. know what I mean.
some don't want the demons in on all discussions..
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53739 Mar 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your trespassing on Hebrew territory !! get out our space!only hebrews congregate here
You're here, and you're not Hebrew.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53740 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
ashkenaz an separvaims are Babylonian boy i say BOY , you cant ever i say ever convince me jew are hebrews BOY you wont even show proof the jews are real, all you say is YOUR NOT HEBREW, them yo favorite words, BUT THEY Have no force history or meaning, so your just saying anything,ok your cant prove im not Hebrew but i can prove Jews are Scythian, say how bout showing proof, like we do, ok jews can have HEBREW IN THEM IF THEY MIXED WITH US you happy? that got to be what it mean by we will have BEAST IN US,Jeremiah 31;27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53741 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
other peoples on here say i am so,i agree with them, im a Hebrew,you see buddy, im a hebrew an the other Hebrew ACKNOWLEDGE it , see us Hebrews knows each other an we aint seen each other,hahahlol I Love my Hebrew peoples SHALOM to the Hebrews
Too Big for This Thread

Brandon, MS

#53743 Mar 7, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
how do I set it up?
"Tuesday Feb 19" Post #51943

"Phaed71" was created on September 12.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53744 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
STFFU SATAN!!!

Revelation 3:9
 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Too Big for This Thread

Brandon, MS

#53745 Mar 7, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm at wrk but I'll try to set up or I may have to wait til nxt week..I didn't know we culd set up like that so messages could be passed person to person
"Tuesday Feb 19" Post #51951

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 1 min Ms Mack 234
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,496,722
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 min Ben 909
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 min whattearmedownfool 7,628
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 17 min Africa 116
Aren't Black people inferior? 21 min Africa 23
News Being conservative is not being racist 22 min huntcoyotes 510
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 hr IT IS I 51,331
More from around the web