Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Where them African bones in the Middle East? Did you find any LOL
your a sorry ass individual, that lie consistently, uninterrupted lies, cease from them lies devil

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I know that Israel is dependant on US tax payers and the fact that there is some degree of racism. However, I feel some other poletical interest (Eg hating Israel), by some groups is projected towards Israel's problem in handling Ethiopian Jews. Why can't we separate other issues and discuss openly rather than covering with Ethiopians
In the end I would like to see all racism and politics out of the entire conversation. Why can't we just concentrate om the human condition overall?

Nor do I have any problem with Israel getting aid. I would just like to see the finds file out more equitably!

people always assuming that you have something against Israel. that is the furthest thing from the truth, in fact I have Jewish/Ethiopia heritage on my Mothers side. So how could I be against myself???

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR
o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any that have they blood is EDOM, yes a sword is out for yo kind DEVILS
We don't have much J2 haplotype like Arabs, but we have elivated level of J1, making us non-Arab semite. That is why Arabs hate us in many cases, up until today. It was debated if Yemen or the Levant our Eurosian ancesster related, but recently resolved that our Eurosian part ancessters were from the Levant, not Yemen

"“We calculated genetic distances and found that these non-African regions of the genome are closest to populations in Egypt, Israel and Syria, rather than to the neighboring Yemeni and Arabs.”

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/11126436...

Why can't you stop linking we Ethiopians with Barbaric Arabs, you can even relate us with Kenyans. Stop this non-sense shit, you N!gro!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are MOST DEFINITELY NOT ARYAN! Ask the KKK! The Jews are in their rightful home Israel. The bible does say that the Jews will return to Israel in the final days. The Muslims are definitely Gog/Magog!
recent jews are white people
look at adam sandler ben stiler tzipi livni
kkk are bunch of stupid whites
if jews are not white people
who is white ?
Phinehas and WiLLy

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"Yahudi" didn't burn the roll, he just read it. As he finished reading a part the king would cast it into the fire. Jehoiakim was responsible for the burning not "Yahudi".

22 "Now the King" "sat in the winter house", in the [ai]ninth month, and there was a "fire burning before him".

23 And when Jehudi "had read" three or four sides, he cut it with the penknife, and "cast it into the fire" that "was on the" "hearth", "until" "all the roll" "was consumed" "in the fire", "that was on the hearth".

25 Nevertheless, Elnathan, and Delaiah, and Gemariah had besought the King, that he "would not burn the roll": but he would "not hear them".
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Well I was looking at David Manning on Youtube. The ONLY AA MAN WITH BALLS THAT TELLS IT AS IT IS!
He claims that Obama was never born in the US, no proof and that he never went to university! No records of him at any university. Big cover-up or what?
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your a sorry ass individual, that lie consistently, uninterrupted lies, cease from them lies devil
Ill get Sadbutrue onto you. She will sort you out like last time lol.....BAABAABAABABABAA
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
recent jews are white people
look at adam sandler ben stiler tzipi livni
kkk are bunch of stupid whites
if jews are not white people
who is white ?
Originally Jews were Arab Caucasian. All the ancient skeletons found in the Middle East are Caucasian. Even ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites as light skinned. Paintings done by Jews in the ME 200 years after Christs death show Caucasian Jews. I really looked for African skeletons in the Middle East but found nothing. Yes Jews in the past were probably a little darker, but they did interbreed with whites so they are lighter now.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have much J2 haplotype like Arabs, but we have elivated level of J1, making us non-Arab semite. That is why Arabs hate us in many cases, up until today. It was debated if Yemen or the Levant our Eurosian ancesster related, but recently resolved that our Eurosian part ancessters were from the Levant, not Yemen
"“We calculated genetic distances and found that these non-African regions of the genome are closest to populations in Egypt, Israel and Syria, rather than to the neighboring Yemeni and Arabs.”
http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/11126436...
Why can't you stop linking we Ethiopians with Barbaric Arabs, you can even relate us with Kenyans. Stop this non-sense shit, you N!gro!
The Arabian peninsula peoples had Big COLONIES established in northern Ethiopia, The Aksumite rulers facilitated trade by minting their own currency, the state established its hegemony over the declining Kingdom of Kush and regularly entered the politics of the kingdoms on the Arabian peninsula, eventually extending its rule over the region with the conquest of the Himyarite Kingdom. YOUR A SORRY LYING EVIL DOG< WE GOT YO EVIL ASS RIGHT BLACK DEVIL YOU! Sabaeans who crossed the Red Sea from South Arabia (modern Yemen) Into ETHIOPIA to set up TRADE,they Mixed, The Empire of Aksum at its height extended across most of present-day Eritrea, Ethiopia, Western Yemen, southern Saudi Arabia BITCH THE WHITE JEW KNOW WE ON TO YA'LL ASS. they trying clean ya'll up some because Ya'll dirty trail LEADS BACK TO THE JEWS sepahrvaim jews so they TRYING CLEAN YA'LL IMAGE UP, WONT WORK, because its IN CONFLICT WITH BIBLE, bible show yo kind as it is this day to BE EVIL workers of the jews,
Phinehas and WiLLy

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeremiah 36

27 ¶ Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah (after that "the King" "had" "burnt" "the roll" and "the words" "that Baruch" "wrote" "at" "the mouth" "of" "Jeremiah"") saying,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ill get Sadbutrue onto you. She will sort you out like last time lol.....BAABAABAABABABAA
that trick is a computer DUCK, that trick hide when i post up, that trick dip, get on down, hahahah that trick hand Freeze up on Key board when IT see my name hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

everybody Watch tony Martin this Day an watch you lean bout them jews an how they sold us INTO slavery, its well DOCUMENTED!
Phinehas and WiLLy

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeremiah 36

28 "Take" "thee" "again" "another roll", and "write in it" "all the former words" "that were" "in the" "first roll" "which" "Jehoiakim" "the King of Judah" "hath" "BURNT",

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Originally Jews were Arab Caucasian. All the ancient skeletons found in the Middle East are Caucasian. Even ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites as light skinned. Paintings done by Jews in the ME 200 years after Christs death show Caucasian Jews. I really looked for African skeletons in the Middle East but found nothing. Yes Jews in the past were probably a little darker, but they did interbreed with whites so they are lighter now.
THE SCYTHIANS did that look devil you an i both know the Scythian chased the Hebrews into africa,;Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas SUCH AS BONES which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets. The Great Soviet Encyclopedia, the USSR's answer to the West's Encyclopedia Britannica (although much larger), has a wealth of information about these findings. Here are a few examples:
The Scythians had a very specific style of bronze arrowhead. The Soviet archaeologist A.M. Leskov discovered many of these in sites around Kakhovka and Lubimovka in the Ukraine- incidentally, the location of thriving Christadelphian ecclesias today. The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.
Phinehas and WiLLy

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeremiah 36

29 "And" "thou shalt say" "to" "Jehoiakim" "King of Judah", "Thus saith" "the Lord", "THOU" "hast" "BURNT" "this roll", "saying", "Why" "hast thou written therein", "saying", That the "King of Babel" "shall certainly" "come" and "destroy this land", and "shall take" "thence" "both" "man" and "beast"?
Phinehas and WiLLy

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Jeremiah 36

32 "Then" "took" "Jeremiah" "another roll", and "gave it" "to" "Baruch the Scribe" "the son of Neriah", "which wrote" "therein" "at the mouth" "of" "Jeremiah" "all the words" "of" "the book" "which" "Jehoiakim" "King of Judah" "had" "BURNT" "in" "the" "FIRE", and "there" were "added" "besides" "them" "many" "like words".
Phinehas and WiLLy

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Jeremiah 36

30 "Therefore" "thus saith" "the Lord" "of" "Jehoiakim" "King of Judah", "He" "shall have none" "to sit" "upon" "the throne of David", and "his" "dead body" "shall" "be" "cast out" "in the day" to the "heat", and "in the night" "to" "the frost".
Phinehas and WiLLy

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Jeremiah 36

24 Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither "the King", "nor" "any of" "his servants" "that" "heard all these words".

31 "And" "I will" "visit" "him and his seed", and "his servants" "for" "their" "iniquity", "and" "I will" "bring upon them", and "upon" "the" "inhabitants" "of" "Jerusalem", and "upon" "the" "men" "of" "Judah" "all" "the evil" "that" "I" "have" "pronounced" "against" "them": but "they" "would not hear".
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>that trick is a computer DUCK, that trick hide when i post up, that trick dip, get on down, hahahah that trick hand Freeze up on Key board when IT see my name hahahah
I just wanted to see what Sadbutrue said to you lol. I really laughed. You need to go on a dating site and meet a nice sweet,kind lady with lots of patience. She sure will need it lol......
Mouse That Ate the Cat

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Meow,...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••