Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

The Jews are a race DNA has proven it. The REAL JEWS ARE IN ISRAEL! All the haters of Israel will be destroyed. It says so in the bible! Thats includes fake Hebrews.
Zechariah 12:9
G-ds chosen people the Jews!
Genesis 17:8
2Samuel 7:24

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
include the fact that those Falasha Ethiopians are being pumped up w/ chemicals to deter their birthrate by the Israeli Govt!! Go research it
Ethiopian Controversy In Israel: It's Not Racism

http://archive.adl.org/presrele/IslME_62/2659...

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
The Jews are a race DNA has proven it. The REAL JEWS ARE IN ISRAEL! All the haters of Israel will be destroyed. It says so in the bible! Thats includes fake Hebrews.
Zechariah 12:9
G-ds chosen people the Jews!
Genesis 17:8
2Samuel 7:24
Read the Bible, Judiasm is religion or Jews were all mixed race, and never one. Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon, etc, all married and reproduced from non-Jews. I know you are the most stubborn, it is like pouring water on stone.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopian Controversy In Israel: It's Not Racism

It's good to check blood for diseases but those melinanated ppl are not mingling their blood w/ others so where are U attempting to sway my point?
I'm tlk'n about controlling birthrate to slow dwn their ability to procreate collectively..remmbr how Pharaoh claimed the same thing when our ancestors were enslaved in Egypt? That's how Egyptians came up w/ the idea of enslaving them to keep control "just in case" the lowly slaves began to outnumber them

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I must pay for slavery? My fathers family were slaves originally and my mothers family had nothing to do with slavery! You crazy!
your father's heritage is much what you hate the most about yourself.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to check blood for diseases but those melinanated ppl are not mingling their blood w/ others so where are U attempting to sway my point?
I'm tlk'n about controlling birthrate to slow dwn their ability to procreate collectively..remmbr how Pharaoh claimed the same thing when our ancestors were enslaved in Egypt? That's how Egyptians came up w/ the idea of enslaving them to keep control "just in case" the lowly slaves began to outnumber them
I appreciate your concern on the matter, but I personally feal the case to have been much exaggurated. It was indeed problem, but Depo-Provera is commonely used here in Ethiopia, as routine contraceptive, but not never heard if it actually sterilizes. I know the problem of our culture, where women give birth as much as they can, leaving them for health and economic problem. I am inclined with this article, but not sure about the actual happening there.

"Haaretz says it is certainly the case, as revealed in an Israeli TV documentary in December, that Israel's immigration authorities are guilty of "insensitivity" and "cultural condescension" towards Ethiopian Jews, and perhaps a "certain level of racism". The article says these African Jews were indeed given Depo-Provera, a birth-control injection that lasts for three months, both in Addis Ababa, as they waited to go to Israel, and also in the absorption centres they first stayed in upon arrival in Israel. But it is not the case or it certainly has not been proven by anyone that they were given these injections deceitfully, without their consent, being misled into believing they were just inoculations"

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brendanonei...

" But the mistreatment of this story, the exaggeration of it, the warped repeating of it by observers and tweeters around the world, reveals something ugly too: a thirst for treating Israel as a uniquely racist, wicked, barbaric outpost. When it comes to pointing a big, white Western finger at Israel and accusing it of carrying out the kind crimes of racism and colonialism that the rest of us grew out of years ago a favoured pastime of so many liberal campaigners today it seems facts count for little"

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Can any one help me in understanding the common internet post 'We Are Not Ethiopian Jews...."

Who for the biginning called African Americans 'Ethiopian Jews'? There was no even some confusion between the two as AAs had very well documented hystory. Why are thay wasting their time, while world clearly diffrentiate Ethiopian Jews from African American 'Hebrews'? I am really confused, is it an intentional red-hirring? for some goal?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who do not study the Bible, you say you read the Bible how do you get an understanding just by reading? You are reading, but you're obviously lacking in comprehension.
Your logic is completely flowed!!! There were 12 tribes plus immigrants...the immigrants are included in the MIXED MASSES!!!
YOU STILL HAVE NOT LEARNED FROM JOSHUA 19:1-9.
No matter what you say, Biblically, Scientifically,Ethically , morally etc...YOU'VE BEEN DEBUNKED...WHEN IT COMES TO ME. YOU ARE THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!
Biblically,
Where them African bones in the Middle East? Did you find any LOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the SOS, and Gog, are probably the same people. and we know Gog is the leader of the aryan tribes - of course that would be the russian/european Jews.
Jews are MOST DEFINITELY NOT ARYAN! Ask the KKK! The Jews are in their rightful home Israel. The bible does say that the Jews will return to Israel in the final days. The Muslims are definitely Gog/Magog!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
Can any one help me in understanding the common internet post 'We Are Not Ethiopian Jews...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OiB4mdyDcmsXX
Who for the biginning called African Americans 'Ethiopian Jews'? There was no even some confusion between the two as AAs had very well documented hystory. Why are thay wasting their time, while world clearly diffrentiate Ethiopian Jews from African American 'Hebrews'? I am really confused, is it an intentional red-hirring? for some goal?
These fake Hebrews want to claim they come from Israel originally so of course they will say they are not Ethiopian Jews just in case anyone confuses them with Ethiopian Jews.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Today, there are 81,000 Ethiopian Israelis who were born in Ethiopia, while 38,500 or 32% of the community are native born Israelis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Today Ethiopian Jews are over 130 thousand, from 81 thousand 20 years before, that makes the growth rate to be over 3% per annum, or over 150% in 50 years life. It is indeed slow, but growing.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopian Controversy In Israel: It's Not Racism
By forcing Ethiopian women to take contraceptive it is racist!!!

I saw the racist on the news complaining about the BLACK ETHIOPIA TAKING OVER THEIR COUNTRY.

you know the people who work in the US they pay a lot of tax dollars and a lot of those tax dollars go to Israel. I would have no problem see my foreign aid dollars dollars goto support Africans anywhere in world! All of these people and countries have benefited from Africa forever so my tax dollars should go to support Africans

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
Today, there are 81,000 Ethiopian Israelis who were born in Ethiopia, while 38,500 or 32% of the community are native born Israelis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
Today Ethiopian Jews are over 130 thousand, from 81 thousand 20 years before, that makes the growth rate to be over 3% per annum, or over 150% in 50 years life. It is indeed slow, but growing.
The growth rate of Ethiopian Jews is quite similar with Ethiopian growth rate here

The Population growth (annual %) in Ethiopia was last reported at 2.13 in 2011, according to a World Bank report published in 2012

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/ethiopia/popu...

Let's be more objective.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

them rasta behind that we aint Ethiopian, they never lost they Land, we Hebrews Isrelite, lost everything, Ethiopians gone have EDOM in they blood line because of YEMEN , we are not Ethiopians, we not ethiopians them RASTA TRYING TO PULL FAST ONES, we are not ETHIOPIAN HEBREWS, they EDOM, they not hebrews, they never had YOKE, they fakes

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

rasta hate to let the etiopians GO, thy hate to be made a fool of so now they trying to reinevt the Hebrew Community to try bring ethiopians in NOPE US REAL HEBREWS knows that the ETHIOPIANS ARE WICKED EVIL,an they Hate the CREATOR childern, them Facts, they ride with whites an always have they going DOWN

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
By forcing Ethiopian women to take contraceptive it is racist!!!
I saw the racist on the news complaining about the BLACK ETHIOPIA TAKING OVER THEIR COUNTRY.
you know the people who work in the US they pay a lot of tax dollars and a lot of those tax dollars go to Israel. I would have no problem see my foreign aid dollars dollars goto support Africans anywhere in world! All of these people and countries have benefited from Africa forever so my tax dollars should go to support Africans
Right, I know that Israel is dependant on US tax payers and the fact that there is some degree of racism. However, I feel some other poletical interest (Eg hating Israel), by some groups is projected towards Israel's problem in handling Ethiopian Jews. Why can't we separate other issues and discuss openly rather than covering with Ethiopians

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Where them African bones in the Middle East? Did you find any LOL
NO HEBREW DNA would be Left CREATOR wasnt having that, everything about us HAD TO GET OFF HIS Land that HE gave us, Bones to THEY WOULD DIG THEM UP EVERYBODY SO NO DNA FROM HEBREWS! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS?"bones of the inhabitants" everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to COMMON peoples, they GRAVES would be DUG up!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I know that Israel is dependant on US tax payers and the fact that there is some degree of racism. However, I feel some other poletical interest (Eg hating Israel), by some groups is projected towards Israel's problem in handling Ethiopian Jews. Why can't we separate other issues and discuss openly rather than covering with Ethiopians
1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR

o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any that have they blood is EDOM, yes a sword is out for yo kind DEVILS

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Heb: Pa'ran meaning "place of caverns".
Name of the place where Hagar and Ishmael went to when they were sent away by Abraham (Genesis 21:21;And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.), and where Ishmael continued to grow,ok check this him being son of Abraham with a promise of great nations, ok check this Isaac had Jacob an Esau, ok esau in inherited what is called Saudi Arabia today! ok Muhammad is of Ishmael an Esau being they shared the same Lands,Seir is the region south of the Dead Sea which oddly extends into Jordan and Saudi Arabia right around where Medina and Mecca are in northwestern Saudi Arabia. It extended from the city of Zoar on the southern tip of the Dead Sea, southeast through Bozrah and then along the Red Sea coast where Medina and Mecca are located. ok they greatness came with this visit! Habakkuk 3:3;God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.thats gone get them started with being a GREAT nation! as was promised to ABRAHAM, them being Edom that great Nation would have a END being we gone be the ONLY standing righteous Nation! they got started with being great, an can content with the beast to bring about fulfillment of Bible!but they EDOM seed Ishmael became edom,Genesis 36:1;Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.Genesis 36:2;Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite; Genesis 36:3;And Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth. Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite BEAST LINE in there! see this when they came out RED mixed looking to almost what the arabs is today check it out! Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite was Eliphaz MOMMA YEMAN an ethiopian gone have a Mixed look as it is this day! NO way round this! EDOM is in all those Middle east peoples!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"Nebuzaradan" burned the whole TOWN DOWN NAD because he couldnt find the ARK, we had it in 621BC,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, IT WASNT IN ETHIOPIA so the king of Babylon was LOOKING FOR IT, ok check this Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool, he was the" BURN UP man" for the king of Babylon go in an set Fire, that would make us flee into africa with no where to stay it was like they was making sure we didnt come back! by burning up everything, we would see TEMPLE BURN an that would make us never want to return, an also us seing TEMPLE BURN DOWN, we would know YAH wasnt with us an we would FLEE BIG TIME, with no looking back,ok check this!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took OFF to make it NONE in the Land, where would they stay EVIL DUDE " Nebuzaradan" just burned the place up,ok check this Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people?' Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;we came back from the Assyrian attacks they had this was the Saite Period an years WE was cool with Etgpt the Black Lands,the Africans got take with us to Assyria, by 588BC we would all be in the Land getting ready to run into africa to Never return till CREATOR call us an we did all go into africa its here they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.ok I gone show you something that MESSED US UP! in MOSES days it was said"we wasnt suppose to run to Egypt for safety Deuteronomy 17:16;But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.,see we went back that WAY after CREATOR FREED us from that system, where we was the footstool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••