Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53618 Mar 6, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam claims to be in the tradition of Hebrew prophets. Islam claims that Abraham, Moses and Jesus were Muslims. It is a usurper.
ISLAM = Synagogue of Satan... by its fruits you know it.
Enemies of Israel = dead meat
the SOS, and Gog, are probably the same people. and we know Gog is the leader of the aryan tribes - of course that would be the russian/european Jews.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#53619 Mar 6, 2013
Lol.. Nah, I bet I can't either.

Level 7

Location hidden

#53620 Mar 6, 2013
I think the House of GOD were called Tabernacles or House of David or House of GOD/CREATOR.

Only the New Testament is where the word synagogue is used....

Interesting..

Because we know that the TRUE ISRAELITES were not rulers or in control any longer by the time of the New Testament. The Pharisees and Sadduccees were.(Edomites, Syrians, Babylonians, etc)

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53621 Mar 6, 2013
Jeremiah 36:15;And they said unto him, Sit down now, and read it in our ears. So Baruch read it in their ears.look look Jeremiah 36:16 ;Now it came to pass, when they had heard all the words, they were afraid both one and other, and said unto Baruch, We will surely tell the king of all these words.Jeremiah 36:17;And they asked Baruch, saying, Tell us now, How didst thou write all these words at his mouth?Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book.Jeremiah 36:19;Then said the princes unto Baruch, Go, hide thee, thou and Jeremiah; and let no man know where ye be.Jeremiah 36:20;And they went in to the king into the court, but they laid up the roll in the chamber of Elishama the scribe, and told all the words in the ears of the king.OK IF ONE LOOK at jeremiah 36;10 the Letter was in the SCRIBES CHAMBER in TEMPLE< that ETHIOPIAN HAD NO BIZ going in there with his NUTS defected Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.SEE ? SEE?Jeremiah 36:22;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him.see king kicking it Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. SEE THE ETHIOPIAN BURN LETTER UP, he did it he was a Ethiopian son,Jeremiah 36:24;Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words. SEE SEE??? the king that the Egyptians had throne was DOING A EGYPTIAN religion at the time Queen of Heaven mess,an we went back at Africa to worship it,Jeremiah 36:25;Nevertheless Elnathan and Delaiah and Gemariah had made intercession to the king that he would not burn the roll: but he would not hear them.Jeremiah 36:26;But the king commanded Jerahmeel the son of Hammelech, and Seraiah the son of Azriel, and Shelemiah the son of Abdeel, to take Baruch the scribe and Jeremiah the prophet: but the LORD hid them.Jeremiah 36:27;Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying,OK WE SEE WHAT HAPPEN Part 3# ETHIOPIAN burn letter

Level 8

Location hidden

#53622 Mar 6, 2013
see devil them post can come back i freestyle this now

Level 8

Location hidden

#53623 Mar 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
I think the House of GOD were called Tabernacles or House of David or House of GOD/CREATOR.
Only the New Testament is where the word synagogue is used....
Interesting..
Because we know that the TRUE ISRAELITES were not rulers or in control any longer by the time of the New Testament. The Pharisees and Sadduccees were.(Edomites, Syrians, Babylonians, etc)
mostly SCYTHIAN S the sepahrvaims Moved up by then to Jerusalem, Judah land, while Ashkenaz held samaria the 10 tribes land,

Level 8

Location hidden

#53624 Mar 6, 2013
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11

Level 8

Location hidden

#53625 Mar 6, 2013
ok this where the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.thats some cold mess there they took the best spot to defend what they stole from us!it was hard to get them out like now its gone take the CREATOR to remove them,when them scythians came they took that part of our kingdom

Level 7

Location hidden

#53626 Mar 6, 2013
Interesting how Ezekiel 38 using the term Ethiopian is "fake", yet you go on to use the same term Ethiopian from THAT same bible in Amos 9.

LOL, self serving much?

Level 8

Location hidden

#53627 Mar 6, 2013
jews say they Judah look what happen after letter burned up look what was said to the King Of JUDAH to cut off David line, look so all them Jews fussing bout DAVID line is crazy look look, 588BC,we run into africa look Jeremiah 36:28;Take thee again another roll, and write in it all the former words that were in the first roll, which Jehoiakim the king of Judah hath burned.he was the king placed on throne by African king, ok we had Africans all in the courts, one name Yehudi burn CREATOR letter the first time which caused the second one to be written ok like what was said to DAVID line, look Jeremiah 36:29;And thou shalt say to Jehoiakim king of Judah, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast burned this roll, saying, Why hast thou written therein, saying, The king of Babylon shall certainly come and destroy this land, and shall cause to cease from thence man and beast? Most have been a beast in the Land sepahrivams? Jeremiah 36:30;Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost.SEE THAT SEE? so jews keplt the David trone alive,its name,Jeremiah 36:31;And I will punish him and his seed and his servants for their iniquity; and I will bring upon them, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and upon the men of Judah, all the evil that I have pronounced against them; but they hearkened not.And I will punish him and his seed and his servants for their iniquity; and I will bring upon them, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and upon the men of Judah, all the evil that I have pronounced against them; but they hearkened not.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53628 Mar 6, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the SOS, and Gog, are probably the same people. and we know Gog is the leader of the aryan tribes - of course that would be the russian/european Jews.
In person I would maim you for saying that.

The Jews are Hebrews. You are not. The SOS is Islam. Gog is a mythical character. There are no Aryan tribes now. The Ashenazim are the rightful owners of Israel.

They will rebuild their Temple, and many Muz will die. Well, prophesy does indicate clearly that it is the ISLAMIC countries who will attack Israel... and Israel will win.

That's right, the Ashkenazim will win, and if you stand against them, you will die. I will be one of the people killing you enemies of Israel. We will cleanse the earth with the blood of Muslims and Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI).

Naturally you would lie about who is the SOS... you are allied with them! LOL...

Dumb ass... you're signing your own death warrant.
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53630 Mar 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Israelites,Hebrews,Jews are genetically related and are the SAME PEOPLE! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWNNNNNNNNNN!
dude keep perpetuating the lie. As far as your littletheory legal documentation, your passports are frauds. You better learn how to READ. AS MATTER OF FACT try readi g the LAW OF RETURN 5760-1950. i dont suppose you serve in the israeli military because you provide no action on here. But let me help you out, JEWISH IS NOT A RACE, NATIONALITY OR ETHINICITY it is a 501c3 TAX EXEMPT RELOGIOUS ORGANIZATION acting as a NATION with its own body of laws OKAY GETIT NOW, this means that they dont have to be HEBREWS inorder to claim ISRAEL. But these people who are JEWISH and claim to be Hebrew are doing so for the sake of having Autonomy and management over the foreign minerals income that that land profuces. So kick rocks buddy YOUR FALSEHOODS ENDS HERE. no more perpetuating a fraud, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE and i know all about YOUR BULLSHIT STORIES ABOUT YOU BEING A HEBREW. Let me let you in on a little somethibg try reading the irs codes bruh because you and the law say TWO TOTALY DIFFERENT THINGS. KEEP IT MOVING
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53631 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews are Hebrews. You are not. The SOS is Islam. Gog is a mythical character. There are no Aryan tribes now. The Ashenazim are the rightful owners of Israel.
They will rebuild their Temple, and many Muz will die. Well, prophesy does indicate clearly that it is the ISLAMIC countries who will attack Israel... and Israel will win.
That's right, the Ashkenazim will win, and if you stand against them, you will die. I will be one of the people killing you enemies of Israel. We will cleanse the earth with the blood of Muslims and Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI).
Naturally you would lie about who is the SOS... you are allied with them! LOL...
so the ISRAELI INTERNET TERRORIST have made it their obligation to show up once again. How long are you going to perputrate a lie. You lie more than the JEWS. They know they are 501c3, they claim Israel for TAX EXEMPT STATUS. Do you know what 501c3 is? Go and look up IRS CODES. This is the most i can offee you in knowledge because you seem to be driven by your own ego WHATEVER THAT IS. JEWS are employess who have tax exempt statuses and they work for a 501c3 ORGANIZATION and they act as a NATION State. This is IRS LAW. go read and stop antagonizing us. We know who the jews are now go find your OWN history and stop eavesdropping because now YOUR BEING WATCHED!
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53632 Mar 7, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
a day isn't a 'day' in prophecy. it can mean a year, or a 1,000 years, or some other measurement of time.
i'm pretty sure with ezek 38 says 'in that day'. it's talk'n bout the day of the lord. cuz zechariah uses 'day of the lord' to indicate the timing of this same event.
the 'day of the lord' is a common phrase that often shows up when we dealing with the tribulation. remember words are often symbolic in the bible. you often have to place those same phrases in other contexts to find out their true meaning.
ethiopia is part of the gog/magog invasion cuz they already in israel. and the proper translation of ethiopia is 'cush'.
this doesn't mean ethiopians in ehtiopia or other places are in allegiance with satan.
prophecy is just giving you a clue (or heads up) of what's about to happen by giving you the lead up to that event - in this case the 'wrath'.
this is probably why the wrath doesn't happen right away, so to allow time for people to figure out what's going on and give them a chance to make the necessary changes.
i concur

Level 8

Location hidden

#53633 Mar 7, 2013
The Times reports that 73 percent of people who killed a black victim were exempted from prosecution after claiming “Stand Your Ground,

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53634 Mar 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
asheknazim are criminals they are gog
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53635 Mar 7, 2013
The Jews are a race DNA has proven it. The REAL JEWS ARE IN ISRAEL! All the haters of Israel will be destroyed. It says so in the bible! Thats includes fake Hebrews.
Zechariah 12:9
G-ds chosen people the Jews!
Genesis 17:8
2Samuel 7:24

Level 6

Location hidden

#53636 Mar 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
include the fact that those Falasha Ethiopians are being pumped up w/ chemicals to deter their birthrate by the Israeli Govt!! Go research it
Ethiopian Controversy In Israel: It's Not Racism

http://archive.adl.org/presrele/IslME_62/2659...

Level 6

Location hidden

#53637 Mar 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
The Jews are a race DNA has proven it. The REAL JEWS ARE IN ISRAEL! All the haters of Israel will be destroyed. It says so in the bible! Thats includes fake Hebrews.
Zechariah 12:9
G-ds chosen people the Jews!
Genesis 17:8
2Samuel 7:24
Read the Bible, Judiasm is religion or Jews were all mixed race, and never one. Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon, etc, all married and reproduced from non-Jews. I know you are the most stubborn, it is like pouring water on stone.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#53638 Mar 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopian Controversy In Israel: It's Not Racism

http://archive.adl.org/presrele/IslME_62/2659...
It's good to check blood for diseases but those melinanated ppl are not mingling their blood w/ others so where are U attempting to sway my point?
I'm tlk'n about controlling birthrate to slow dwn their ability to procreate collectively..remmbr how Pharaoh claimed the same thing when our ancestors were enslaved in Egypt? That's how Egyptians came up w/ the idea of enslaving them to keep control "just in case" the lowly slaves began to outnumber them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,432,657
MSNBC: Trump won 3 min TheOriginalDoby 38
Berbers are not eurasian (Mar '11) 10 min Michel Montvert 214
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 11 min dcool 271
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min WeTheSheeple 1,353
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 15 min dcool 7,387
News Minority voters and candidates in a racially di... 20 min lesserof 2evils 17
IR at the walmart 38 min FABULICIOUS 72
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 41 min trollslayer 48,850
More from around the web