Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53583 Mar 6, 2013
Gedaliah he was a son of cush an was made governor After the destruction of the temple,. 588BC, Nebuchadnezzar departed from Judea, leaving Gedaliah with a Chaldean guard,the Hebrew Ethiopian, was Appointed Governor by Nebuchadnezzar over our Lands, he was Being a servant to Babylon,Ismael the hebrw killed that son of cush whom the Babylonian king set over us!check this Ismael the Hebrew went in to get "Gedaliah the son of cush"Jeremiah 40:7 ;Now when all the captains of the forces which were in the fields, even they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had made Gedaliah the son of Ahikam governor in the land, and had committed unto him men, and women, and children, and of the poor of the land, of them that were not carried away captive to Babylon;Jeremiah 40:8;Then they came to Gedaliah to Mizpah, even Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and Johanan and Jonathan the sons of Kareah, and Seraiah the son of Tanhumeth, and the sons of Ephai the Netophathite, and Jezaniah the son of a Maachathite, they and their men.CHECK WHAT Gedaliah the son of cush said "Jeremiah 40:9;And Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan sware unto them and to their men, saying, Fear not to serve the Chaldeans: dwell in the land, and serve the king of Babylon, and it shall be well with you.Ya'll SEE them WORDS??ok check this Jeremiah 41:1;Now it came to pass in the seventh month, that Ishmael the son of Nethaniah the son of Elishama, of the seed royal,and the princes of the king, even ten men with him, came unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam to Mizpah; and there they did eat bread together in Mizpah. remember the Ethiopian "Jehudi son of cush" that Burn Letter up an took it from Elishama, of the seed royal?, well this was his son Ishmael he was kin to Elishama, ok Gedaliah was a son of cush of the Ethiopian African line,ok look what happen,Jeremiah 41:2;Then arose Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and the ten men that were with him, and smote Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan with the sword, and slew him, whom the king of Babylon had made governor over the land.Bro wasn't going check this , this maybe true all the way thru check this,Jeremiah 41:3;Ishmael also slew all the Jews that were with him, even with Gedaliah, at Mizpah, and the Chaldeans that were found there, and the men of war ok i knows the word Jew is a mis print, but it could have been some jews there sepharvaims, an they used the word jew instead because they was in the land an the king of Babylon did befriend them! because they was one an the same! when the king of Babylon came to our land !! they was relatives to the Chaldean branch of Babylon,that was at us,so these jews would be with the Babylonians an support the Ethiopian stock Gedaliah even though he was one of us we had not FORGOT his linage because it wouldn't be spoken if it didn't mean something!,ok check this,CHECK what bro Ismael did,ok we knows Shechem an Shiloh, an Samaria was in the Jews of Sepharvaim hands they had Temples in Beth El, they had the land since the Assyrians placed them then Babylon reinforced they occupation,look what bro did to the peoples that came from there!Jeremiah 41:5;That there came certain from Shechem,from Shiloh, and from Samaria, even fourscore men, having their beards shaven, and their clothes rent, and having cut themselves, with offerings and incense in their hand, to bring them to the house of the LORD.ok he got them to an he tried to take us off!check this Bro Johanan the son of Kareah, came in an stop him an took us to africa,we took the Ethiopian Eunuchs into africa with us to Egypt .Jeremiah 41:16;Then took Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, all the remnant of the people whom he had recovered from Ishmael the son of Nethaniah,from Mizpah, after that he had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, even mighty men of war, and the women, and the children, and the eunuchs, whom he had brought again from Gibeon

Level 8

Location hidden

#53584 Mar 6, 2013
Phinehas and WiLLy wrote:
Prove "Jehudi" to be a "third generation ethiopian". Prove to me that Kushi / Kishi / Kushaiah / Kushaiyah wasn't a "Levite". While you're at it prove to the readers that Phinehas (Levite / Judah) doesn't mean "The Nubian" or "the BRONZE colored one". Oh yeah,. show me your "search engine results".
see devil when i lock a post into other site it has became part or hebrew history! thats DONE! its locked it, i hated it for the ethiopians but its true, THEY BURN THAT LETTER AN JEW KNOWS IT, yes they did, an thats why they hate us, from way back, plus they was willing to work with babylon, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS WILL OF CREATOR, they was the VESSEL,

Level 8

Location hidden

#53585 Mar 6, 2013
done let the un hebrew talk fool you devil,our other halk, that got a lil beast in us lets us spot you! i see you devil.
Phinehas and WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#53586 Mar 6, 2013
You and that damn "PASTE". Hilarious!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53587 Mar 6, 2013
Prove "Jehudi" to be a "third generation ethiopian". Prove to me that Kushi / Kishi / Kushaiah / Kushaiyah wasn't a "Levite". While you're at it prove to the readers that Phinehas (Levite / Judah) doesn't mean "The Nubian" or "the BRONZE colored one". Oh yeah,. show me your "search engine results".
DAMN YA'LL GOOD all my Ethiopian post gone i had bout 5 of them, everybody knows that other site i got, how bout all the INFO GONE THEN YOU BRING THIS UP, im gone go back an look, damn thats cold, is TOPIX PLAYING WITH ME? then you start off by saying im schizophrenia. i mite be if i cant find them post! hahah i will create others,where them Ethiopian post i had? what they mite come back? your a MISSISSIPPI JEW , I KNOWS WHERE ALL MY POST IS THE ETHIOPIAN POST ARE GONE !!! GONE

Level 8

Location hidden

#53588 Mar 6, 2013
they took the Ethiopian post all of them, its in me I CAN FREESTYLE IT!~ watch another one go up!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53589 Mar 6, 2013
its been proven, it must hurt you? your jewish , to bad its in bible, it cant be changed, Im SETTING BACK drinking TEA!!!lol how you gone change it lets see you try!nananan nananan you cant change that!lol im DRINKING TEA!! its good

Level 8

Location hidden

#53590 Mar 6, 2013
im the copy paste KING hahahah lol hahahahah in your in my world hahahah lol haqhahah TEA IS GONE NOW, i eat turkey Burger with it, FULL Now,my BURP should have been in yo face hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#53591 Mar 6, 2013
is you watching tony martin ?
Phinehas and WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#53592 Mar 6, 2013
No,.. but I'm watching you squirm like a turkey eating, tea drinking liar.
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53593 Mar 6, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i know its talk'n bout Gog, but in the context of end-time prophecy and the great tribulation. and it's not bout ethiopia getting along with the arabs. ethiopia is listed as part of the invasion. and they are. there are tens of thousands of ethiopian jews in israel today.
the gog/magog invasion is the current state of israel, is my point.
you can checkout all end-time prophecies, like the breaking of he 7 seals, and the bowl and horn judgements of revelations. zechariah also deals with the gog/magog invasion though it doesn't use their names, its clearly talk'n bout the same event. 2 peter 3, and the olivet discourse, deals with end-time prophecy. as well as other places in the old and new testament.
the gog/magog invasion and the subsequent wrath, isn't an isolated event. its part of other end-time prophesies.
NOT IN "CONTEXT" IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE VERY SAME DAY GOG MAGOG INVASION... NOT END OF TIME PROPHECY!! SIGHS..... The scripture is about THE INVASION......

Ethiopia is NOT listed, they are Mistaken Sudan with Ethiopia!! Ethiopia has land in the holy land, how can you attack your own home? Ethiopia does not have a problem with Israel But sudan, just because someone added Ethiopia does not mean Ethiopia will take part in gog magog, infact Ethiopia will be on the side of Israel fighting gog magog.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53594 Mar 6, 2013
i cant find them damn thats cold,thats strange, they should have been in the 40 page up to 48, they aint in there! strange strange! ok im not going to dewell on it !i will go back in the bible an show, its plain to see, like we see the jews we see the ethiopians,

Level 8

Location hidden

#53595 Mar 6, 2013
you would like to think that,if it makes you feel better cool,to bad you cant create no false perception about turth thats plain to see, your weak an where them jews from? your yet to answer that now WATCH YOU "squirm ", you crackers in missisipi think your snarter then an so-called black, cracker where them jews from! answer that,you would want to create a false image in yo mind, your past time a clown, its sow we will pick back up, when a challenge came thru, your nothing! garbage!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53596 Mar 6, 2013
what i lie bout devil? this is fun,i gone see where you go, come where is the lie, all jews gone call this a lie, im the cat playing with MOUSE

Level 8

Location hidden

#53597 Mar 6, 2013
your a mouse! an the CAT is playing with you, all you can do is try to ESCAPE!! no other alternative !! your rat, a Mississippi RAT,the worst kind, i seen how you came in its in post you never laid NOTHING DOWN CONDEMNING THE JEWS, an what has been done, your a slizzy slimmy snake,an thats why you MENTION WORD 'SQUIRM" because your a slithering snake,an you want so bad to have me in wrong, you been serching high an low, you say to yo self, If only i can get in!!! DEVIL YO MIND CANT REACH THIS LEVEL, this is BEYOND YOU, because your NOT A HEBREW, not one time have you said IM A HEBREW ISRAELITE!! see yo job is to try discredit the one doing DAMAGE to yo peoples lies, I BREATH THIS!! devil, your a lil pebble to me! yo bitch ass needs to be trying to pay them peoples in Mississippi for they wrongs, give back some kind f why the peoples will remember!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53598 Mar 6, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT IN "CONTEXT" IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE VERY SAME DAY GOG MAGOG INVASION... NOT END OF TIME PROPHECY!! SIGHS..... The scripture is about THE INVASION......
Ethiopia is NOT listed, they are Mistaken Sudan with Ethiopia!! Ethiopia has land in the holy land, how can you attack your own home? Ethiopia does not have a problem with Israel But sudan, just because someone added Ethiopia does not mean Ethiopia will take part in gog magog, infact Ethiopia will be on the side of Israel fighting gog magog.
a day isn't a 'day' in prophecy. it can mean a year, or a 1,000 years, or some other measurement of time.

i'm pretty sure with ezek 38 says 'in that day'. it's talk'n bout the day of the lord. cuz zechariah uses 'day of the lord' to indicate the timing of this same event.

the 'day of the lord' is a common phrase that often shows up when we dealing with the tribulation. remember words are often symbolic in the bible. you often have to place those same phrases in other contexts to find out their true meaning.

ethiopia is part of the gog/magog invasion cuz they already in israel. and the proper translation of ethiopia is 'cush'.
this doesn't mean ethiopians in ehtiopia or other places are in allegiance with satan.
prophecy is just giving you a clue (or heads up) of what's about to happen by giving you the lead up to that event - in this case the 'wrath'.

this is probably why the wrath doesn't happen right away, so to allow time for people to figure out what's going on and give them a chance to make the necessary changes.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#53599 Mar 6, 2013
LMAO @ trying to place that lie that ISLAM is the Synagogue of Satan

And

that Sudan is what Ezekiel 38 is talking about.

LMAO!

Islam have Mosques and call themselves Muslims.

Sudan isn't Ethiopia.
Sudan is not of the seed of the enemies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53600 Mar 6, 2013
ole devils cant change whats in bible you can only lie, bible is the truth so its gone stand!LOOK peoples look!. Jehudi seems to have been the king's ready tool for evil.as the Ethiopian is to day for the Jewish regime, ok back in our land we had ETHIOPIAN EMISSARIES , they had CONTACT thru out the ancient WORLD, they was every where as they was carriers of messages to, ok look we gone look into the Eunuchs 'The northern portion of Ethiopia formed the kingdom of Meroe, which for a long period was ruled over by queens, and it was probably from this kingdom that the eunuch came of MEROE,ok we gone get gold from them, we stayed tune with African Nations for gold,ok we had African bloodline deep in our vain from living in africa ok look at Meroe flourished from between 800 BCE to 350 CE. The Kingdom of Meroe (also known as Kush, as referenced in the Biblical book of Genesis 10:6, and elsewhere, and as Aethiopia) was ruled by Nubians who, early on, continued Egyptian practices and customs and, though they were depicted in art as distinctly Nubian, they called themselves by Egyptian titles. ok they would be in the land, ok we had married it Eygptian higher ranks the Priest Daughter, whom Joseph had two son's ok these Eunuch aint suppose to be in the Land in no service then one go GET LETTER OF CREATOR, lawd you devils is evil! check this out, look Deuteronomy 23:1;He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.Leviticus 21:17;Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. Leviticus 21:20;Or a hunchback, or a dwarf, or that has a defect in his eye, or an itching disease, or scabs, or is a eunuch;ok OUR KING Zedekiah need GOLD we didnt have no Eunuchs till the wicked kings came on throne in JUDAH, see it was during the SAITE period of Eygpt so we gone have alot of Ethiopian in the land, Plus the Egyptian King installed one of our kings, ok they put them Ethiopians Eunuchs then , ok they was in the Land after the assyrian confict,before Babylon came, ok wicked kings of Judah need africa Gold, we had Ethiopians in the land, soon as our land fall the BABYLONIANS placed them IN CHARGE, ok Im gone go into the Ethiopians Now Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. OK whom was Jeudi.je-hu'-di (yehudhi, properly "a Jew"): An officer of King Jehoiakim (Jer 36:14,21,23). He was sent by the princes to summon Baruch to read the roll containing Jeremiah's prophecies to them; he afterward read them to the king, who destroyed them. His name is noteworthy, as also is that of his grandfather Cushi (i.e. "Ethiopian"), and the two are said to point to a foreign origin. ok Jeremiah 36:14 " ... Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son [read: descendant] of Cushi ..."

3569 - Hebrew

Kuwshiy koo-shee'

patronymically from 3568; a Cushite, or descendant of Cush:--Cushi, Cushite, Ethiopian(-s).
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
ok we knows Jehudi was a son of CUSH A ETHIOPIAN NOW LETS LOOK SEE WHAT HE DID this PART 1 the ETHIOPAN BURN CREATOR LETTER, this part 1#
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53601 Mar 6, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
a day isn't a 'day' in prophecy. it can mean a year, or a 1,000 years, or some other measurement of time.
i'm pretty sure with ezek 38 says 'in that day'. it's talk'n bout the day of the lord. cuz zechariah uses 'day of the lord' to indicate the timing of this same event.
the 'day of the lord' is a common phrase that often shows up when we dealing with the tribulation. remember words are often symbolic in the bible. you often have to place those same phrases in other contexts to find out their true meaning.
ethiopia is part of the gog/magog invasion cuz they already in israel. and the proper translation of ethiopia is 'cush'.
this doesn't mean ethiopians in ehtiopia or other places are in allegiance with satan.
prophecy is just giving you a clue (or heads up) of what's about to happen by giving you the lead up to that event - in this case the 'wrath'.
this is probably why the wrath doesn't happen right away, so to allow time for people to figure out what's going on and give them a chance to make the necessary changes.
NVM ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53603 Mar 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LMAO @ trying to place that lie that ISLAM is the Synagogue of Satan
And
that Sudan is what Ezekiel 38 is talking about.
LMAO!
Islam have Mosques and call themselves Muslims.
Sudan isn't Ethiopia.
Sudan is not of the seed of the enemies.
This is the real Ethiopia NOT some fake false written scripture by people like you to list Ethiopia among gog magog ROFLAMO HOW DESPERATE

Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith Lord. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt, and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

ROFLMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,745,311
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 17 min Ihn 18
Black men don't like using condoms (Oct '10) 18 min Tamale 31
100% proof that god cursed the black man 27 min Agnes Miller 7
Does anyone else think the Starbucks incident.... 43 min Tamale 1
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 52 min JohnnyBlanco 52
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 1 hr Tamale 33
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 2 hr The Patriot 115
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 3 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 3 hr Tamale 26