Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#53562 Mar 6, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with you is:"whenever faced with the TRUTH you remain SILENT !!! Then you will return to the subject a day or two later with the same OLD LIES YOU'VE TOLD BEFORE. No matter how you twist your LIES...THEIR STILL...LIES!!!
THIS IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED!!!
<quoted text>
THE HEBREWS/ISRAELITES/JEWS ARE GENETICALLY RELATED, THEY ARE FAMILY!
WHAT PART DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?????????
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#53563 Mar 6, 2013
They found a mother and a child of mixed race in Europe, the only two people ever! Cro-Magnon man and the neanderthal mans bones are all over Europe and are the oldest inhabitants of Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimaldi_Man

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53564 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sure I totally agree Ramses 111 was a black man. You got black pharaohs and white pharaohs all races lived in ancient Egypt and thats a fact! As for the ancient skeleton found, the article I read says he was from the Paleolithic period.(hunter,gatherer).
no matter what you bring to the table I have the truth and all of that stuff you have is nothing but lies!!!!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#53565 Mar 6, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
no matter what you bring to the table I have the truth and all of that stuff you have is nothing but lies!!!!!
I have the truth and you only have lies! You must read your bible, that is your problem, you dont read the bible properly!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#53566 Mar 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
one needs to be in all whites houses an rooms,or your a RACIST of the WORST KIND!!!this will be yo Proof your not against us!
I see you are chasing after Sadbutrue. She called you a grey old gorilla and you ugly she said lol. I really dont think she likes you, faded out gorilla LOL

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53567 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are chasing after Sadbutrue. She called you a grey old gorilla and you ugly she said lol. I really dont think she likes you, faded out gorilla king LOL
lol, i been taking her lies out! she got black slavery minded dude messed up. he doing good some of us doing better,she want bro to be no good!an it aint true, its a myth, white man doing worse, he has lost everything, its over

Level 8

Location hidden

#53568 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are chasing after Sadbutrue. She called you a grey old gorilla and you ugly she said lol. I really dont think she likes you, faded out gorilla LOL
when she post i INJECT some truth in it, the other side,nobody seem to post the other side of things I MUST INJECT TRUTH IN THE MATTER

Level 8

Location hidden

#53569 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are chasing after Sadbutrue. She called you a grey old gorilla and you ugly she said lol. I really dont think she likes you, faded out gorilla LOL
say you jew rat you, get back in yo hole devil, dont worry bout whom i post to trick, where that slavery money you owe me? Trick im gone get P,o,BOX,drop gold in it! nice lil peice, will do! you owe sucka!! you been eatting off africa to long trick, when yo punk ass gone move?

Level 8

Location hidden

#53570 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
yo jew ass eating good off the Africans,been feasting on them, damn, seem like yo mouth be tired of chewing them up,the africans fixing to PULL YO TEETH, yo no eat here! is what they saying hahahaha you no eat here no mo hahahah they got babys doing dance to remove yo kind , hahahah they mad to, you un native peoples been eating them they Tired finally, so you must leave NOW, pack yo bags an GET DEVIL GET, Move to my block so we can Break in yo house, steal yo car, rob yo punk ass when you come home, or Kick yo door in in middle of Nite, or catch yo punk ass at store rob you when you get out, when we rob gun on you already, we taking concealed guns, we point first, then dude shake yo ass down, come on live where i stay,car jack yo ass , you mite just DIE on GP, they mean where i stay they BAR NON, kill you an wont think shit bout it! so come stay on my block,some will kill you an say FUCK JAIL, it means NOTHING,

Level 8

Location hidden

#53571 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
some aint scared to kill you an try an get away with it, but if not fuck it i got time to do!! hahah they thinking just like that!! knock yo ass off, an go to eat, some likes to eat after a killing"African AE", where i be yo life means nothing, i knows some dude will sneak kill you an swear up an down they didnt kill you! look dead in yo eye an say i didnt do that an smile!, they waiting on yo kind to start some shit! they ready, they cant wait till law cant be every where at same time hahahahah you MUTHA fuckas better be cool, while your doing bad, Ya'll dont want no shit in U,S,A im here to tell ya, it aint what you white think, we in army , police, we everywhere, you peoples game is over, ya'll better lay down quietly! go to the grave with no noise is the best, bet, anything other then that Its over, white rule is over, we gone see real soon, HUSH white boy!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53572 Mar 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>some aint scared to kill you an try an get away with it, but if not fuck it i got time to do!! hahah they thinking just like that!! knock yo ass off, an go to eat, some likes to eat after a killing"African AE", where i be yo life means nothing, i knows some dude will sneak kill you an swear up an down they didnt kill you! look dead in yo eye an say i didnt do that an smile!, they waiting on yo kind to start some shit! they ready, they cant wait till law cant be every where at same time hahahahah you MUTHA fuckas better be cool, while your doing bad, Ya'll dont want no shit in U,S,A im here to tell ya, it aint what you white think, we in army , police, we everywhere, you peoples game is over, ya'll better lay down quietly! go to the grave with no noise is the best, bet, anything other then that Its over, white rule is over, we gone see real soon, HUSH white boy!
Im not a white boy, I look like an East Indian! A very handsome one LOL.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53573 Mar 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>say you jew rat you, get back in yo hole devil, dont worry bout whom i post to trick, where that slavery money you owe me? Trick im gone get P,o,BOX,drop gold in it! nice lil peice, will do! you owe sucka!! you been eatting off africa to long trick, when yo punk ass gone move?
Slavery money lol. Why you fighting with a poor SA Jew that had nothing to do with American slavery. Asks those rich whities in the US for money! Ask Sadbutrue LOL....

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53574 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I have the truth and you only have lies! You must read your bible, that is your problem, you dont read the bible properly!
It is you who do not study the Bible, you say you read the Bible how do you get an understanding just by reading? You are reading, but you're obviously lacking in comprehension.
Your logic is completely flowed!!! There were 12 tribes plus immigrants...the immigrants are included in the MIXED MASSES!!!

YOU STILL HAVE NOT LEARNED FROM JOSHUA 19:1-9.

No matter what you say, Biblically, Scientifically,Ethically , morally etc...YOU'VE BEEN DEBUNKED...WHEN IT COMES TO ME. YOU ARE THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Biblically,
Phinehas and WiLLy

Jackson, MS

#53576 Mar 6, 2013
Ben,.. you show several characteristics of a person suffering from schizophrenia. Anyway,.. Jehudi (Yahudi of the tribe of Yahudah / Judah) is not a "third generation ethiopian". Cushi / Kishi / Kushi is another name for "Kushaiah / Kushaiyah" (Bow of YAHWEH). I've mentioned this on the slick side at least three times before. So,.. you can stop saying "the ethiopian burnt the letter" because he was a "Yahudi",.. get it?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#53577 Mar 6, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!! I know, bro, the devils are going to pay, the day of reckoning is upon us. Preach the truth.
it seems pretty fair sir.

a white/redboi

Level 8

Location hidden

#53578 Mar 6, 2013
Phinehas and WiLLy wrote:
Ben,.. you show several characteristics of a person suffering from schizophrenia. Anyway,.. Jehudi (Yahudi of the tribe of Yahudah / Judah) is not a "third generation ethiopian". Cushi / Kishi / Kushi is another name for "Kushaiah / Kushaiyah" (Bow of YAHWEH). I've mentioned this on the slick side at least three times before. So,.. you can stop saying "the ethiopian burnt the letter" because he was a "Yahudi",.. get it?
what i say is law cant be on done!i knows my biz, you just want to piss me off lol, ole joker ole Mississippi cracker hush up, my word stand, an i have to prove nothing,because its RIGHT, now get over it an accept the truth its done!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53579 Mar 6, 2013
character assassination? TONY MARTIN , did a good job on how they work, we been seen this go look at JEWISH onslaught, im fixing watch them now,im gone ask you about VID go watch it

Level 8

Location hidden

#53580 Mar 6, 2013
it is true jews invented the Ham myth, first words came out his mouth, jews started slavery, all over the world, listen TONY knows

Level 8

Location hidden

#53581 Mar 6, 2013
white dude Mississippi slave owner you is, an you just released yo slaves this year, your a cracker!thats how we see you another version of black deal,,a slicker version
Phinehas and WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#53582 Mar 6, 2013
Prove "Jehudi" to be a "third generation ethiopian". Prove to me that Kushi / Kishi / Kushaiah / Kushaiyah wasn't a "Levite". While you're at it prove to the readers that Phinehas (Levite / Judah) doesn't mean "The Nubian" or "the BRONZE colored one". Oh yeah,. show me your "search engine results".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,685,491
Woopie Coonberg: World's ugliest woman? 1 min Bill 12
why are black peoples hair so nappy? (Nov '15) 2 min exterminate white... 31
White people are ugly, inbred and smell like we... (Jun '16) 6 min Got_Rope 34
White girls are the most attractive and look li... 7 min Jax 4
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 12 min Taletha 412
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 24 min Paul 6
whitey has taken this forum 1 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 18
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 76
The white race will rise again 4 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 43