Since: Feb 13

Capatown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

"Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast. No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse. Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."

- Matthew Ch. 9:1517 -

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
it clearly SAYS:
They will be DESTROYED AT THE SAME TIME .....WHEN THEY ARE INVADING....
Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
So, since Current folks in Israel are not DESTROYED! They ARE NOT GOG MAGOG.
GOG MAGOG are ISLAM NATIONS.....
And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord G-D, that My fury shall come up in My face.
19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
ezek 38 doesn't give you any indication of when god's wrath will come down on Gog. it just says it will.
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to be something YOU ARE NOT?
yeah keep avoiding the question, i asked you to produce the evidence of the jews going to court and making a claim on public record of thek being HEBREWS, give us the name of the Prothonotary and the superior court which completed the process and dont to forget to identify who acknowledge these documents. Also telk us why the jews are acting as a 501c incoeparatesd, religious entity? Its the same method the vatican church used to become known as a state or NATION! Can you answer the damn questiin please sir?

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The Lord Magog's Parade. YOUTUBE i watch this at least 3 times have Me ROLLING LOL see when it start he doing a lil run, hahahaha lol he;saying Run whites run hahahahah then he hides his face looking, he dont like that magog shit, he messed up behind that Gog magog shit!! some white aint liking that shit! they knows whats up !
The Lord Magog's Parade
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
it clearly SAYS:
And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord G-D, that My fury shall come up in My face.
19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
no sir buddy let me pull out this dictionary, ZONDERVAN BIBLE COMOACT DICTIONARY: Magog(ma'gog,land of Gog?) Son of Japheth(Gen, 10:2; I Chron, 1:5). 2. LAND OF GOG :various identifications: SCYTHIANS, LYDIANS, TARTARS OF RUSSIA, used symbollically for forces of evil( Rev. 20:7-9). Now i didnt want to have to go there but i did. Now from my understanding what groups of people are from Europe who claimed to be JEWS: RUSSIANS TARTARS SCYTHIANS oh most of these people were conquered of the KHAZARS, isnt that mentioned in ARTHUR KOESTLERS THIRTEENTH TRIBE as well as THE PALENSTINE PLOT? well son dont be disgruntled the JEWS in ISRAEL they are the SOVIET UNION acting as a 501c incorparated religious entity. Save that whole Muslim is GOG AMD MAGOG mess for the birds
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
right right but I didn't know Queen Elizabeth claims bloodline of Judeans
YES she does, but i think someone put her family name on here once before and researching the family history her bloodline goes back to GOMER or the GERMANS, that bitch aint never been or will ever be a of the tribe. Yhe only reason she claim lineage to hebrews is because there were hebrews in Europe. Once i satrted diggin more and more into government and following thw laws of the land and the commercial practicea of britian YES THERE HEBREWS IN EUROPE but we dont get that because we are fed the RELIGIOUS aspect of all history. Thats how they are able to corrupt the histories, by cuttjng out the commercial practices of every and any nation that did commerce with each other. But the good news is this is where King James Bible comes in because for some reason if you read the scriptures from commercial aspect then you can also trace the hebrews pretty much anywhere their system of LAWS CURRENCY and CUSTOMS were prevelant. Give you an example google 39 Articles of ENGLAND or BRITIAN and read it. But most importantly read the part where even though they acknowleged chriat amd felt like they were Christians THE KING STILL SAID THAT EVERYONE IS UNDER THE LAW. Same motive, differwnt time of day. But as far as queen elizabeth being a HEBREW, she has a better chance of lying about being a VIRGIN!
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
it clearly SAYS:
hmm, i apologize, did i scare you away. Just dont log in under another screen until you answer my question please! Its important you do that because the credibility of the JEWS is at stake and only YOU, CAPTIAN-SAVE- A- JEW, can only answer for them. So produce the paperwork. This is what you get for running your damn mouth about people who you dont know anything about, next time youll be better prepared so that you dont talk shit and end up eating!
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lol its mighty funny how ROTHFLMAO and BARRITO suddenly disappear when i ask them about producing some legal documentation of their JEWISHNESS. Yall had everything else to say, calln us racist, afro whitey yanks, afrocentrist and NON HEBREWS. but day in and out yall come here with NO FACTS OR INFERENCE whatsoever and make threats like we some punks or something. But everybody know you wouldnt buss a basket grapes with a brick in yo hand. Im ANTISEMITE NOW WHAT! bring yo threats amd your LEGALIZED COURT DOCUMENTS STATING YOU ARE INFACT LAWFULLY A HEBREW. How much anybody want to bet that if you ask them for they Identification card, it wont say HEBREW OR JEW, its gonna say WHITE lol! Im telling yall need to fall back forreal because, ME, BEN, PHAED, UNFAZED, JOHNS ON TOP OF IT, JUDAH BEN LEVI, we got this topix on lock.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>YES she does, but i think someone put her family name on here once before and researching the family history her bloodline goes back to GOMER or the GERMANS, that bitch aint never been or will ever be a of the tribe. Yhe only reason she claim lineage to hebrews is because there were hebrews in Europe. Once i satrted diggin more and more into government and following thw laws of the land and the commercial practicea of britian YES THERE HEBREWS IN EUROPE but we dont get that because we are fed the RELIGIOUS aspect of all history. Thats how they are able to corrupt the histories, by cuttjng out the commercial practices of every and any nation that did commerce with each other. But the good news is this is where King James Bible comes in because for some reason if you read the scriptures from commercial aspect then you can also trace the hebrews pretty much anywhere their system of LAWS CURRENCY and CUSTOMS were prevelant. Give you an example google 39 Articles of ENGLAND or BRITIAN and read it. But most importantly read the part where even though they acknowleged chriat amd felt like they were Christians THE KING STILL SAID THAT EVERYONE IS UNDER THE LAW. Same motive, differwnt time of day. But as far as queen elizabeth being a HEBREW, she has a better chance of lying about being a VIRGIN!
Shut up, Lion, you are sound as stupid as those whites you keep harping about who's European Christian PAGAN bible you and your West Sub Saharan African ancestors were brainwashed into believing. Go search for your roots in West Sub Saharan Africa, NOT in people who were never black nor related to you.

"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of --> West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa <--- in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The ---> AFRICAN AMERICAN DNA sample FROM United States <---(this means you BLACK AMERICANS) is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

jews get no lies in round here!! best believe that, they setting back thinking how to trick us!! lol hhahah, the BEST Trick is DNA,which means nothing if they dont have our Father ABRAHAM DNA, or Jacobs or his Daddy Isaac,, or any of the son's of Jacob, all they got is Scythian an sepharvaim Dna,the very same peoples stole our land
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
ezek 38 doesn't give you any indication of when god's wrath will come down on Gog. it just says it will.
Ezekiel 38:18

And it shall come to passe at the same time, when Gog shal come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my furie shall come Up in my face.

IT DOES SAYS AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, Lion, you are sound as stupid as those whites you keep harping about who's European Christian PAGAN bible you and your West Sub Saharan African ancestors were brainwashed into believing. Go search for your roots in West Sub Saharan Africa, NOT in people who were never black nor related to you.
"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of --> West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa <--- in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The ---> AFRICAN AMERICAN DNA sample FROM United States <---(this means you BLACK AMERICANS) is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
HEY THE MONGOL, how you feeling? Got all the fleas of your scalp yet? I was wondeing how do you know im not a hebrew when you dont believe in the bible? Got any proof

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

GOT STICK in hand WHERE you devils at??? so bring yo lies out! so i can Bat them away,its fun kicking you devils Mind in , see if yo body get beat it will Heal, but this Mental wound, stay with yo ass, a HOLE IN YO MIND, I just killed yo wicked LIE that in ya, an when that lie is Dead in ya, your born again into a New person,your free, but if you believe in that jewish lie, then your dead inside, your a Zombie, a walking dead person, ok white peoples freedom is in knowing this truth, ok we been the Hebrews an we aint did shit to ya'll, ok tell truth we mite say, damn all whites aint Bad, see? tell truth make it better for everybody, even the Jew, because he dont have to Walk around with that LIE NO MO it free's him to, see a Jew can ESCAPE BACK OFF INTO they non jew white world, he can be like other whites an be normal peoples, its that, Im god choosen mess that make everybody mad, ok jews freedom is in telling truth bout us,
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know know that these HEBREWS were caucasiodif you dont believe in the bible?You cant use science to prove it because this means you would have to go to the bible because thats where the hebrews were mentioned FIRST. Prove to me that im not a hebrew! Prove to me that im from west africa! WHATS MY NATIONALITY, show me the cargo manifestations of the NEGROES and where they were from before they were sent to the slave ports of west africa? Can you do that without calling me names lol?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
say dude i aint mad at the Chinese, ok let me ask you this is these whites fixing to get out that Money they OWE CHINA? is the chinese fixing to be wiped out for owe these whites? cause china stand to LOSE EVERYTHING if whites recolonize africa, China has alot invested there! is the whites gone get away? hahahah
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>yeah keep avoiding the question, i asked you to produce the evidence of the jews going to court and making a claim on public record of thek being HEBREWS, give us the name of the Prothonotary and the superior court which completed the process and dont to forget to identify who acknowledge these documents. Also telk us why the jews are acting as a 501c incoeparatesd, religious entity? Its the same method the vatican church used to become known as a state or NATION! Can you answer the damn questiin please sir?
They are in thier rightful HOME... TRY TO FORCE THEM OUT AND SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO U...
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>hmm, i apologize, did i scare you away. Just dont log in under another screen until you answer my question please! Its important you do that because the credibility of the JEWS is at stake and only YOU, CAPTIAN-SAVE- A- JEW, can only answer for them. So produce the paperwork. This is what you get for running your damn mouth about people who you dont know anything about, next time youll be better prepared so that you dont talk shit and end up eating!
You scare me away? maybe with your delusion .....thinking you are HEBREW ROFLMAO.....You are just the laughing stock of the world.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Even thought this European brain washed fool dont know whats going on, ok they was Kelpt out the PIC to get the BEAST, take his ass down some lest the EARTH get wiped out, ok china, bad only when they come here an try be like white man, ok most chinese hate whites, deep in they heart! them Facts i knows some, ok africa an china been cool with NO aggression from either that I HAVE SEEN, ok it mite be some dirt some where, but china respect the black man,only theses west born Chinese affected with European madness is like this, hating on us!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
you can gone ON with thaT west africa shit! ok we been bust that open EWE Hebrews ok its others plain as day, they from Jerusalem, ok west africa isnt a Big thing round here we cool with that! YES we FROM west africa TOO, ok sepharvaim Lived in WEST AFRICA, them FACTS YES THE SEPHARVAIM LIVED IN WEST AFRICA in Castles with CANONS they had ships, they came an went as they pleaesd so kick dead with that west africa shit! we from there OK now what? Jerusalem still our Land!an we there already
White_Rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You scare me away? maybe with your delusion .....thinking you are HEBREW ROFLMAO.....You are just the laughing stock of the world.
lol no sir, your the LAUGHING STOCK because everybody even some JEWS know that they are masquerading as the true people of that TESTAMENT( WILL). like i said produce the court documents or get the fuck on. We dont do liars on here and you are in the trap now. As a matter of fact why dont you show us where YOU went to court and made a claim of NATIONALITY as a HEBREW. Show us some court documents? Shiw us the magistrate who acknowledged your petition for your case? Where did you get your apostille for you documents? Yeah time out with that IM A JEW SHIT, we gonna try it from the COMMERICAL ASPECT. Produce them court papers buddy, becausethe there is nothing in the commercial world that dont act, move or shake with out permission of the COURTS. So produce some paperwork or else you just bumping yo gums.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••