Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53519 Mar 5, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know know that these HEBREWS were caucasiodif you dont believe in the bible?You cant use science to prove it because this means you would have to go to the bible because thats where the hebrews were mentioned FIRST. Prove to me that im not a hebrew! Prove to me that im from west africa! WHATS MY NATIONALITY, show me the cargo manifestations of the NEGROES and where they were from before they were sent to the slave ports of west africa? Can you do that without calling me names lol?
I already told you old man that ancient skeletons found in Israel were neanderthal/Cro-Magnon (now known as Caucasian man)
THERE WERE NO AFRICAN SKELETONS FOUND! WHERE ARE THEY?????????
You from West Africa originally and have F-all to do with Israel! You are a Hebrew convert! The bible was written by Jews and SHOWS THEIR HISTORY NOT AA PEOPLES!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53520 Mar 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>lol hahaha lol this better then watching t,v or running around, teach teach
Its was only 12million people taken from Africa YOU LYING BITCHES. About 600000 slaves went to America. You Lying bitches!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53521 Mar 5, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I LOVE SKELETONS . Like these 35 THOUSAND YEAR OLD ONES IN KEMET (EGYPT), YOUR BITCHASS CLAIM DID NOT EXIST.BLOW!!!!!!!!!!
Wheres the proof?
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53522 Mar 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The original people in the Middle East were Caucasian and still are Caucasian! DNA proves who a REAL JEW is not court documents! You are a bunch of fake Hebrews claiming Israel. Try take Israel and see what the Jews do to you. Those Jews arent sweet and gentle like white Americans. Imagine one of those idiot BHI standing in Jerusalem spitting on the Jews. He would be F--ked up in no time!
dude you can join ROTFLMAO and jeff with that INTERNET MOB SHIT, you dont scare me not even the least. And dont worry about us invading CHINA IS GOING TO DO THAT VERY SOON. As ive stated before please stop convincing me that your an HEBREW. we know who you are. Sad part is you dont, but you will find as you might have already come to terms and just have a hard time excepting your fate. If i were you wouldnt cosign for those people for they are being exposed as we speak, and trust me you dont want to be in the middle of whats going ti happen to them, TRUST ME!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53523 Mar 5, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
HEy phaed Your boy BEN thinks that king David is WHITE according to him. HE also thinks that the original Hebrews are White Abraham Issac and Jacob who came from the east he calls them WHITE people. Did you know this?
On Friday Feb 22 I posted this info regarding those white people claiming our heritage
The Thirteenth Tribe
The Khazar Empire and its Heritage
By Arthur Koestler
http://www.christusrex.org/www2/koestler/
ARTHUR KOESTLER "THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE"
page 17
"The large majority of surviving Jews in the world are of Eastern European descent - and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, uigur, and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
now that info BLOWS ALL white people claiming hebrew ancestory out of the water BUT YOUR BOI BEN this is what he said MAD ass HELL that I posted this info
Friday Feb 22
Quote BY BEN ISRAEL who hates BLACK PEOPLE
"jews was jews before the khazars,'
what! that MEANS ABRAHAM ISSAC AND JACOB WERE white ACCORDING TO HIM WHICH CONTRADICTS EVERYTHING you AND I AND JOHN AND JUDAH ARE SAYING
SO YOU ARE HIS BOY WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? YOU AS A SPIRITUAL MAN CAN not HAVE THIS HAPPEN you have to put this fake freind BULL shit down and CHECK this heathen for his LIES THATS your job
Romans Chapter 3
7 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God
I see your posts You claim to be HEBREW right? The following scriptures prove and show us what we need to do when people teach false doctrines.
Proverbs 27:5
Better is open rebuke than hidden love.
according to our forefathers it is better to check someone than to be friends with them if they except a lie
1 Timothy 5:20
As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.
Your boy Ben persist in his SIN and YOU and JUDAH say nothing to him You all are NOT your brothas KEEPER.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
We as jews are supposed to use the scriptures as reproof if we are wrong, not complaining or getting mad when a brotha checks us with scriptures that is a scornful man that gets mad when checked
WE must do this is order to follow christ Because this is what christ did to all people who did not understand the bible they got CHECKED.
This is our JOB my brotha as men of the lord CHECK your boy!
Middle Eastern people were originally neanderthal/Cro-Magnon.(now known as Caucasian man) So yes all the people of the MIDDLE EAST WERE ALWAYS CAUCASIAN INCLUDING KING DAVID AND JESUS!
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53524 Mar 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you old man that ancient skeletons found in Israel were neanderthal/Cro-Magnon (now known as Caucasian man)
THERE WERE NO AFRICAN SKELETONS FOUND! WHERE ARE THEY?????????
You from West Africa originally and have F-all to do with Israel! You are a Hebrew convert! The bible was written by Jews and SHOWS THEIR HISTORY NOT AA PEOPLES!
you see lol, this is where your funny. Why do you assume that im a convert to JUDAISM, hah! Lol im not the least bit involved with any religion whether it be moslem, christian or budhist. My faith is of the hebrew and just now getting back in the folds of THEOCRACY. My friend im only 26 yrs old and i can tell you i know more than you about your culture. But as i as rotflmao, please provide the forum with some form of court documents where you went to court and proved you were a HEBREW. you are listed as a JEW, this is an BUSINESS ENTITY CLASSIFICATION as all the statuses in america are, BLACK CAUCASIAN, HISPANIC, INDIAN, AND ASIAN are EMPLOYEE CODES. You really need to start reading some law bruh. You are nothing but a incorparated employee who is working in ISRAEL. The real question would be WHAT IS YOUR TRIBAL DESCENT, because before this form of universal govt all original land holders were called ABORIGINAL and trust me GAMAL ABDUL NASSAR bust yhe jews out almost a hundred years ago. So what else are you going to tell me, that negros are a new breed?
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53525 Mar 5, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
HEy phaed Your boy BEN thinks that king David is WHITE according to him. HE also thinks that the original Hebrews are White Abraham Issac and Jacob who came from the east he calls them WHITE people. Did you know this?
On Friday Feb 22 I posted this info regarding those white people claiming our heritage
The Thirteenth Tribe
The Khazar Empire and its Heritage
By Arthur Koestler
http://www.christusrex.org/www2/koestler/
ARTHUR KOESTLER "THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE"
page 17
"The large majority of surviving Jews in the world are of Eastern European descent - and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, uigur, and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
now that info BLOWS ALL white people claiming hebrew ancestory out of the water BUT YOUR BOI BEN this is what he said MAD ass HELL that I posted this info
Friday Feb 22
Quote BY BEN ISRAEL who hates BLACK PEOPLE
"jews was jews before the khazars,'
what! that MEANS ABRAHAM ISSAC AND JACOB WERE white ACCORDING TO HIM WHICH CONTRADICTS EVERYTHING you AND I AND JOHN AND JUDAH ARE SAYING
SO YOU ARE HIS BOY WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? YOU AS A SPIRITUAL MAN CAN not HAVE THIS HAPPEN you have to put this fake freind BULL shit down and CHECK this heathen for his LIES THATS your job
Romans Chapter 3
7 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God
I see your posts You claim to be HEBREW right? The following scriptures prove and show us what we need to do when people teach false doctrines.
Proverbs 27:5
Better is open rebuke than hidden love.
according to our forefathers it is better to check someone than to be friends with them if they except a lie
1 Timothy 5:20
As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.
Your boy Ben persist in his SIN and YOU and JUDAH say nothing to him You all are NOT your brothas KEEPER.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
We as jews are supposed to use the scriptures as reproof if we are wrong, not complaining or getting mad when a brotha checks us with scriptures that is a scornful man that gets mad when checked
WE must do this is order to follow christ Because this is what christ did to all people who did not understand the bible they got CHECKED.
This is our JOB my brotha as men of the lord CHECK your boy!
JEWS ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE and G-d says so in the bible! G-d will destroy the enemies of Israel which includes the fake Hebrews. It says in the bible, the Jews will return to their homeland. THE JEWS IN ISRAEL ARE THE REAL JEWS IN THEIR HOMELAND. Koestler killed himself and rightly so for talking crap!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53526 Mar 5, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
http://dnaconsultants.com/thuy a-gene
I agree with this. Cro-Magnon populated Egypt,the Middle East,North Africa and the whole of Europe. So no surprise there.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53527 Mar 5, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>well if jews wrote the bible, how come they always claim their lineage from the mother and not the father? You claim jesus was a JEW, but if you turn to Matthew 1:1 you will see that he never gave any credentials to his female foreparents just his FATHERS 42 GENERATIONS. Looks like jews didnt write the bible because if they did we wouldnt have 99.9999% of the debates we have on here. Instead of you seeing the flaws in uouselves in contradistinction of the scriptures akd saying yes we concur, you guys fight against everything it says. So no you didnt write bible, you would know that it was a law book and you would use it to your advantage!
If depends on whether a person is a Reform Jew or an Orthodox Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53528 Mar 5, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you see lol, this is where your funny. Why do you assume that im a convert to JUDAISM, hah! Lol im not the least bit involved with any religion whether it be moslem, christian or budhist. My faith is of the hebrew and just now getting back in the folds of THEOCRACY. My friend im only 26 yrs old and i can tell you i know more than you about your culture. But as i as rotflmao, please provide the forum with some form of court documents where you went to court and proved you were a HEBREW. you are listed as a JEW, this is an BUSINESS ENTITY CLASSIFICATION as all the statuses in america are, BLACK CAUCASIAN, HISPANIC, INDIAN, AND ASIAN are EMPLOYEE CODES. You really need to start reading some law bruh. You are nothing but a incorparated employee who is working in ISRAEL. The real question would be WHAT IS YOUR TRIBAL DESCENT, because before this form of universal govt all original land holders were called ABORIGINAL and trust me GAMAL ABDUL NASSAR bust yhe jews out almost a hundred years ago. So what else are you going to tell me, that negros are a new breed?
N**ros came from Africa. Im a Levite Jew! The aboriginal owners of Israel are the Jews! One more time the original people in Israel were neanderthals/Cro-Magnon man. The ancestors of the Jews. In order to be from the Middle East YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE NEANDERTHAL DNA! JEWS AND MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE HAVE NEANDERTHAL DNA not Africans!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53529 Mar 5, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
and Bar-A-Hoe put his penny worthless comment up there! He so weak all he could gather is whether it's 10% or 25%..instead of asking himself how in hell did West Afrika lose 100 million in tht region and see how the French, Spaniards and Germans etc (Europeans) pop up occupying places in the same location where these enormous slaveholding fortresses still exist today! Who sold us..they descendants still on the land today..stealing oil, diamonds, gold and uranium
What are you babbling about? The death rate was not that high, fool. They didn't lose that much “cargo”. Get real. And seriously, that was closer to the death rate under Arab slavery. They would march slaves across the desert. Most of them died. They castrated the males, and half of those died from the castration. Plus the Arabs took far more slaves out.,

Then you go off about euro imperialism i guess that is... you're incoherent.

And what's worse! You're not a Hebrew!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53530 Mar 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to believe the abomination of desolation will be the destruction of the mosque and dome. that, imo, will be *THE* sign of signs.
That obscene mosque usurps the place of the Temple. There is no good reason whatsoever that Muslims should pretend that Jerusalem is holy to them, or Hebron, for that matter.

Still the Muzscum occupy that Mount, prohibiting its religious use by Jews... this will end. The Synagogue of Satan will be removed and the Temple will be built.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53531 Mar 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>scythian is all jews can ever be
Scythians conquered the Jews! If they were Jews why would they conquer their own people silly old man. Your ancestors are the sheep people the Ewes BAABAABAABAABABAABAA
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53533 Mar 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm pretty sure i'm reading it right:
"And it shall come to passe at the same time, when Gog shal come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my furie shall come Up in my face."
nothing is happening here.
"For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;"
something is happening here,'in that day'. which is a reference to the 'day of the lord'.
the response to the gog;magog invasion is part of the overall events of the tribulation. as 'day of the lord' is a reference to the tribulation.
that was my point.
those other 'jews' from persia, libya, ethiopian, and other places in the region, are already in israel. the ethiopian jews were the lat group of jews to be brought in, and are still being brought in.
LOL " that my furie shall come Up in my face." This means NOTHING IS HAPPENING? ROFLMAO

"For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;"

Is talking about Gog, the scripture here is about gog magog IT IS NOT ABOUT "'day of the lord' is a reference to the tribulation"".

G-d was crealry talking about gog magog, dont try to twist it!!!!

again Ethiopia is not friendly with any ARAB NATION.... HERE IS A RECENT QUOTE FROM SAUDI DEFENCE MINISTER ABOUT ETHIOPIA...

The Saudi deputy defense minister went further saying that Ethiopia is keen on harming Arab nations.

http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php...

Ethiopia will never ever ever ever ever work with any ARAB nation, Ethiopia and Arabs do not get along!! ROFLMAO

"those other 'jews' from persia, libya, ethiopian, and other places in the region, are already in israel. the ethiopian jews were the lat group of jews to be brought in, and are still being brought in."

Just like what is written in the good book the gathering has begun.......

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53534 Mar 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Wheres the proof?
It was given to you yesterday, and of course, as usual when the evidence is INDISPUTABLE...YOU WERE SILENT!!!

TYPICAL...lol!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53535 Mar 5, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS A BIG FAT SLAP IN THE FACE TO YOU AND YOUR RACIST BIG MOUTH.
"Oldest human skeleton found in Egypt". Nazlet Khater man was the earliest modern human skeleton found near Luxor, in 1980. The remains was dated from between 35,000 and 30,000 years ago. The report regarding the racial affinity of this skeleton concludes: "Strong alveolar prognathism combined with fossa praenasalis in an African skull is suggestive of Negroid morphology [form & structure]. The radio-humeral index of Nazlet Khater is practically the same as the mean of Taforalt (76.6). According to Ferembach (1965) this value is near to the Negroid average."
http://wysinger.homestead.com/badarians.html
Ramesses III:
using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a.
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/12/y-chromo...
Ramesses III belonged to YDNA haplogroup E1b1a
http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/ramess...
Genetics
According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a, mainly found in sub-saharan Africa!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_III
BTW…THEY ALSO HAVE HIS BONES!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Grimaldi Man
Physical characteristics:
“These traits, combined with what de Villeneuve interpreted as prognathism led the discoverers to the conclusion that the Grimaldi man had been of a "negroid" type.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Monaco.Mus%...
“THE RACIST ATTEMPTED TO RE-CLASSIFY THESE SKELETONS AFTER WWII…LOL…TYPICAL OF THESE DEVILS!!!”
Grimaldi man was a name given in the early 20th century to an Italian find of two paleolithic skeletons, supposedly showing negroid traits.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimaldi_Man
t was the “HEBREWS,” in the Biblical Narrative cast as slaves for sale. Not Jews being SOLD, but HEBRWS!!!
Exodus 21:2
2If you buy a Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.
Show me where in Scripture it MENTIONS the term “JEW (ISH),” being SOLD as SLAVES???
Also show me where they were taken as BOND MEN and BOND WOMEN, to the far corners of the earth!!!
Deuteronomy 28:68
68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
THE ALTERATIONS HAVE ALREADY BEGAN.
RUN FROM THE TRUTH YOU MO FOS!!!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53536 Mar 5, 2013
First of all there is a lot of controversy about Grimaldi man. It was tampered with. Even if it is African, according to all the evidence Iv read about grimaldi man, he probably came after Cro-Magnum man. Read some more about Grimaldi man.
You DONT READ your BIBLE! The Hebrews/Israelites/Jews ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!
L**O**O**K LOOK LOOK LOOK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
The oldest skeletons havent been found in Africa. Ill find those articles and show you!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53537 Mar 6, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL " that my furie shall come Up in my face." This means NOTHING IS HAPPENING? ROFLMAO
"For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;"
Is talking about Gog, the scripture here is about gog magog IT IS NOT ABOUT "'day of the lord' is a reference to the tribulation"".
G-d was crealry talking about gog magog, dont try to twist it!!!!
again Ethiopia is not friendly with any ARAB NATION.... HERE IS A RECENT QUOTE FROM SAUDI DEFENCE MINISTER ABOUT ETHIOPIA...
The Saudi deputy defense minister went further saying that Ethiopia is keen on harming Arab nations.
http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php...
Ethiopia will never ever ever ever ever work with any ARAB nation, Ethiopia and Arabs do not get along!! ROFLMAO
"those other 'jews' from persia, libya, ethiopian, and other places in the region, are already in israel. the ethiopian jews were the lat group of jews to be brought in, and are still being brought in."
Just like what is written in the good book the gathering has begun.......
i know its talk'n bout Gog, but in the context of end-time prophecy and the great tribulation. and it's not bout ethiopia getting along with the arabs. ethiopia is listed as part of the invasion. and they are. there are tens of thousands of ethiopian jews in israel today.

the gog/magog invasion is the current state of israel, is my point.

you can checkout all end-time prophecies, like the breaking of he 7 seals, and the bowl and horn judgements of revelations. zechariah also deals with the gog/magog invasion though it doesn't use their names, its clearly talk'n bout the same event. 2 peter 3, and the olivet discourse, deals with end-time prophecy. as well as other places in the old and new testament.

the gog/magog invasion and the subsequent wrath, isn't an isolated event. its part of other end-time prophesies.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53538 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Its was only 12million people taken from Africa YOU LYING BITCHES. About 600000 slaves went to America. You Lying bitches!
stop lying trick, you devils will only admite to kidnaping a few, we have to add it up, you ass needs to be chased with a pistol,will yo bitch ass run, they busting caps at yo ass,an yo bitch ass running,
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53539 Mar 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
First of all there is a lot of controversy about Grimaldi man. It was tampered with. Even if it is African, according to all the evidence Iv read about grimaldi man, he probably came after Cro-Magnum man. Read some more about Grimaldi man.
You DONT READ your BIBLE! The Hebrews/Israelites/Jews ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!
L**O**O**K LOOK LOOK LOOK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
The oldest skeletons havent been found in Africa. Ill find those articles and show you!
yeah yeah just make sure you quote your references, the so called jews have away for stealin info and claiming it as their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A poem for the Jizzrealite Supremacist...from M... 4 min El Payaso 2
Why do black women clap their hands when they a... (Jun '13) 5 min Ghost 32
Bill Clinton's wife to "challenge" '16 election! 7 min El Rey del Mundo 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,599,458
White Men are Ugly (Feb '17) 22 min blanco 31
White Women Are Too Ugly 23 min WhiteMenAreUgly 1
NFL ratings declining 28 min El Rey del Mundo 18
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 8 hr FireFellow44 355
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr vbs 1,574
Breaking News: Security Guard Shot at Minnesota... 14 hr Mr Lee 40
More from around the web