Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53477 Mar 5, 2013
GOT STICK in hand WHERE you devils at??? so bring yo lies out! so i can Bat them away,its fun kicking you devils Mind in , see if yo body get beat it will Heal, but this Mental wound, stay with yo ass, a HOLE IN YO MIND, I just killed yo wicked LIE that in ya, an when that lie is Dead in ya, your born again into a New person,your free, but if you believe in that jewish lie, then your dead inside, your a Zombie, a walking dead person, ok white peoples freedom is in knowing this truth, ok we been the Hebrews an we aint did shit to ya'll, ok tell truth we mite say, damn all whites aint Bad, see? tell truth make it better for everybody, even the Jew, because he dont have to Walk around with that LIE NO MO it free's him to, see a Jew can ESCAPE BACK OFF INTO they non jew white world, he can be like other whites an be normal peoples, its that, Im god choosen mess that make everybody mad, ok jews freedom is in telling truth bout us,
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53478 Mar 5, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, Lion, you are sound as stupid as those whites you keep harping about who's European Christian PAGAN bible you and your West Sub Saharan African ancestors were brainwashed into believing. Go search for your roots in West Sub Saharan Africa, NOT in people who were never black nor related to you.
"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of --> West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa <--- in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The ---> AFRICAN AMERICAN DNA sample FROM United States <---(this means you BLACK AMERICANS) is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
how do you know know that these HEBREWS were caucasiodif you dont believe in the bible?You cant use science to prove it because this means you would have to go to the bible because thats where the hebrews were mentioned FIRST. Prove to me that im not a hebrew! Prove to me that im from west africa! WHATS MY NATIONALITY, show me the cargo manifestations of the NEGROES and where they were from before they were sent to the slave ports of west africa? Can you do that without calling me names lol?

Level 8

Location hidden

#53479 Mar 5, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, Lion, you are sound as stupid as those whites you keep harping about who's European Christian PAGAN bible you and your West Sub Saharan African ancestors were brainwashed into believing. Go search for your roots in West Sub Saharan Africa, NOT in people who were never black nor related to you.
"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of --> West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa <--- in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The ---> AFRICAN AMERICAN DNA sample FROM United States <---(this means you BLACK AMERICANS) is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
say dude i aint mad at the Chinese, ok let me ask you this is these whites fixing to get out that Money they OWE CHINA? is the chinese fixing to be wiped out for owe these whites? cause china stand to LOSE EVERYTHING if whites recolonize africa, China has alot invested there! is the whites gone get away? hahahah
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53480 Mar 5, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>yeah keep avoiding the question, i asked you to produce the evidence of the jews going to court and making a claim on public record of thek being HEBREWS, give us the name of the Prothonotary and the superior court which completed the process and dont to forget to identify who acknowledge these documents. Also telk us why the jews are acting as a 501c incoeparatesd, religious entity? Its the same method the vatican church used to become known as a state or NATION! Can you answer the damn questiin please sir?
They are in thier rightful HOME... TRY TO FORCE THEM OUT AND SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO U...
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53482 Mar 5, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>hmm, i apologize, did i scare you away. Just dont log in under another screen until you answer my question please! Its important you do that because the credibility of the JEWS is at stake and only YOU, CAPTIAN-SAVE- A- JEW, can only answer for them. So produce the paperwork. This is what you get for running your damn mouth about people who you dont know anything about, next time youll be better prepared so that you dont talk shit and end up eating!
You scare me away? maybe with your delusion .....thinking you are HEBREW ROFLMAO.....You are just the laughing stock of the world.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53483 Mar 5, 2013
Even thought this European brain washed fool dont know whats going on, ok they was Kelpt out the PIC to get the BEAST, take his ass down some lest the EARTH get wiped out, ok china, bad only when they come here an try be like white man, ok most chinese hate whites, deep in they heart! them Facts i knows some, ok africa an china been cool with NO aggression from either that I HAVE SEEN, ok it mite be some dirt some where, but china respect the black man,only theses west born Chinese affected with European madness is like this, hating on us!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53485 Mar 5, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
you can gone ON with thaT west africa shit! ok we been bust that open EWE Hebrews ok its others plain as day, they from Jerusalem, ok west africa isnt a Big thing round here we cool with that! YES we FROM west africa TOO, ok sepharvaim Lived in WEST AFRICA, them FACTS YES THE SEPHARVAIM LIVED IN WEST AFRICA in Castles with CANONS they had ships, they came an went as they pleaesd so kick dead with that west africa shit! we from there OK now what? Jerusalem still our Land!an we there already
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53486 Mar 5, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You scare me away? maybe with your delusion .....thinking you are HEBREW ROFLMAO.....You are just the laughing stock of the world.
lol no sir, your the LAUGHING STOCK because everybody even some JEWS know that they are masquerading as the true people of that TESTAMENT( WILL). like i said produce the court documents or get the fuck on. We dont do liars on here and you are in the trap now. As a matter of fact why dont you show us where YOU went to court and made a claim of NATIONALITY as a HEBREW. Show us some court documents? Shiw us the magistrate who acknowledged your petition for your case? Where did you get your apostille for you documents? Yeah time out with that IM A JEW SHIT, we gonna try it from the COMMERICAL ASPECT. Produce them court papers buddy, becausethe there is nothing in the commercial world that dont act, move or shake with out permission of the COURTS. So produce some paperwork or else you just bumping yo gums.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53487 Mar 5, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
They are in thier rightful HOME... TRY TO FORCE THEM OUT AND SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO U...
say devil your in the Land that help enslaved us your Hands DRIPPING STILL WITH BLOOD you DUTCH DEVIL REALLY MESSED OUR LIVES UP. your gone hate anyway,TRICK YOU OWE ME MONEY from slavery days our LEAVE the Netherlands. YOU NEEDS PUT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT, you owe me! yo whole nation owe me!, YO HANDS STILL WET WITH slavery blood from west africa
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53488 Mar 5, 2013
Man these JEW WANNABES and ATHIEST are a trip, smh. Now they cantdo produce no court evidence of them claiming HEBREW nationality but they all got the same lie: MY MOMMY A JEW, IM A JEW. Yeah, AND I BET THAT DRIVERS LISCENCE GOT WHITE/ CAUCASIAN ON IT TOO!
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53489 Mar 5, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>lol no sir, your the LAUGHING STOCK because everybody even some JEWS know that they are masquerading as the true people of that TESTAMENT( WILL). like i said produce the court documents or get the fuck on. We dont do liars on here and you are in the trap now. As a matter of fact why dont you show us where YOU went to court and made a claim of NATIONALITY as a HEBREW. Show us some court documents? Shiw us the magistrate who acknowledged your petition for your case? Where did you get your apostille for you documents? Yeah time out with that IM A JEW SHIT, we gonna try it from the COMMERICAL ASPECT. Produce them court papers buddy, becausethe there is nothing in the commercial world that dont act, move or shake with out permission of the COURTS. So produce some paperwork or else you just bumping yo gums.
LOOL I DIDNT KNOW PPL CAN TYPE SO MATCH CRAP WITH A STRAIGHT FACE ROFLMAO
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53490 Mar 5, 2013
Thats right ROTFLMAO off and JEFF crawl back into the caves where you come from. Yall run scared everytime yall get approached with the court questions. BEN ITS TIME TO WEED THEM OUT TONIGHT!
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53491 Mar 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>say devil your in the Land that help enslaved us your Hands DRIPPING STILL WITH BLOOD you DUTCH DEVIL REALLY MESSED OUR LIVES UP. your gone hate anyway,TRICK YOU OWE ME MONEY from slavery days our LEAVE the Netherlands. YOU NEEDS PUT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT, you owe me! yo whole nation owe me!, YO HANDS STILL WET WITH slavery blood from west africa
I will roll a joint with Your money......ha ha ha

Level 8

Location hidden

#53492 Mar 5, 2013
I should own the Netherlands lol hahah slavery!! all the peoples they killed an still living off the WEALTH,we should own the Netherlands all Nations had they hand Deep in slavery, that Nation will be DESTROYED hahahah, that's GUARANTEED , THE CREATOR said that, so you devils needs to be trying to pay us for slavery days OR its gone be some shit soon,the Poor the nation get, the more we waking up,plus ya;ll have to answer for slavery, that cant go away!!! thats still with us the SCARS from it, we aint HEALED UP, we still got BLOODY slave wounds,ok you peoples OWE ME for MY peoples being in thses conditions, I was Born into this Mess you whites Created, ok ya'll Owe for this Mess, you cant go no where an make a Mess an Not be responsible for it, its UNHEARD OF, unless your an ANIMAL ? an animals needs to be CONTROLLED!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53494 Mar 5, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 38:18
And it shall come to passe at the same time, when Gog shal come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my furie shall come Up in my face.
IT DOES SAYS AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
it's a process. you have the gog/magog invasion with the other japhethic tribes. which was your initial invasion. then you have other groups joining them - ethiopia, persia, libya, etc. these would be other jewish groups who migrated to israel later. throughout this time you have the dispossession of the arabs:

"to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you,‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’”’"

the dispossession of the palestinians is an ongoing event. but you can never really tell when the 'wrath' is gonna come.

"19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken:‘Surely in that day"

this "surely in that day". is a reference to the 'day of the lord'. notice from the example in Zechariah 14:1 which is also dealing with the Gog/magog invasion:

"1 Behold, the day of the Lord is coming"

this phrase 'day of the Lord' is a reference to end time events related to the tribulation. you can never put a definitely time of when this is gonna go down.
you just know we in the window so it could happen at anytime.

a possible key event that could set it off that hasn't happened yet is the 'abomination of desolation'. which could be the final triggers.
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53495 Mar 5, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOL I DIDNT KNOW PPL CAN TYPE SO MATCH CRAP WITH A STRAIGHT FACE ROFLMAO
well i mean you do it everyday!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53496 Mar 5, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I will roll a joint with Your money......ha ha ha
bitch you owe me Money hoe! yo bitch ass been living off slae money yo whole nation economy was started off slavery!! bitch you owe me,for yo peoples wrong they done my peoples yo bitch ass needs to make it right, because a wrong unpunished is a disgrace to the world an the order of things, i needs to open me a account just for you whites to chip in, its only right, ya'll good fortune came off my peoples back, i want Payment in my account! as much as you can give will do!then i will Pray for you an you MITE NO GO TO HELL! because you been na have REDEEMED YO SELF!!! i will print you a CERTIFICATE OF REDEMPTION. it can only come from a HEBREW that knows, ok if you devils dont pay your going BAD its in bible how you have to compensate a wrong! YA'LL TIME IS HERE! hahahah pay up dude you owe me!
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53497 Mar 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a process. you have the gog/magog invasion with the other japhethic tribes. which was your initial invasion. then you have other groups joining them - ethiopia, persia, libya, etc. these would be other jewish groups who migrated to israel later. throughout this time you have the dispossession of the arabs:
"to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you,‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’”’"
the dispossession of the palestinians is an ongoing event. but you can never really tell when the 'wrath' is gonna come.
"19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken:‘Surely in that day"
this "surely in that day". is a reference to the 'day of the lord'. notice from the example in Zechariah 14:1 which is also dealing with the Gog/magog invasion:
"1 Behold, the day of the Lord is coming"
this phrase 'day of the Lord' is a reference to end time events related to the tribulation. you can never put a definitely time of when this is gonna go down.
you just know we in the window so it could happen at anytime.
a possible key event that could set it off that hasn't happened yet is the 'abomination of desolation'. which could be the final triggers.
man you dont see it looms, its the economical crisis thats gonna cause the collapse. Once someone decides to change the money system thats when their kingdom is going to fall yhe jews are supported by america america is supoorted by the hews and britain and rome controls all three. When one fall THEY ALL FALL because they cant pay back they debts once the money system changes. They will become debtors.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53498 Mar 5, 2013
i will send you whites a CERTIFICATE OF REDEMPTION, showing that you PAID A COUSCOUS bro his do's i will vouch for you whites that REDEEM YO self, you will sleep better knowing yo Paid for slavery, that you chip in an help undo the evils that was done! that yo peoples started! hahahah lol a certificate of redemtion from the slaverydays you would be free, because you could say I PAID FOR SLAVERY! see??? then you will be free, i love this you learn something everyday! you whites have to pay! its a must

Level 8

Location hidden

#53499 Mar 5, 2013
Watch certificate gone be up in all cool whites house showing they paid fo slavery is coming soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,174,222
Random recollections from MrAnderson 6 min CallMeAlphaAgain 10
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 7 min Sammy88 33,272
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min trollslayer 3,475
What have black people contributed to the world... (Jan '09) 13 min Anonymous 205
IRRBW and IRRWM is okay. IRRBM and IRRWW is wrong 15 min enroll 17
Do Arabs Wipe Their Butts With Their Hands? (Mar '09) 19 min Maran747 102
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 19 min ANGLO EvilsWorldW... 157
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 25 min Don Barros Serrano 28,656
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Curious Me 30,270
AA Question Slave history????? 5 hr Redefined 112
More from around the web