Comments
49,021 - 49,040 of 95,373 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53340 Mar 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>see your not smart your a retarded person, ok check this a inferiority complex only can be if i was trying to be white,or trying to be European since jews fall in with the europeans, im not trying to do neither ,jews r jews but never hebrews
I have no personal stake in any of this. Nice try to make excuses... to avoid real evidence you pretend you can psychoanalysis me and find some hidden, and of course racist, motive...

No, I speak only from a pure desire for truth.

And you are not a Hebrew.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#53341 Mar 4, 2013
No doubt..somebody lying and the sh*t bout 2 hit the fan got dammit!! All behind a lie, millions maybe even billions of ppl are prophesied to die behind..a lie, ain't tht cold? Say JBL, Big Ben, Unfazed, WB, John and many Otha's it's all behind lying huh y'all?? LMHAO

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53342 Mar 4, 2013
Mr. Serrano, you are a very educated poster. I commend you sir.

I have to apologize for many of my brothers ignorance in history.

Many of our people have become "Ill" with this Afrocentric ideology. It runs rampant, especially in the inner cities.

Please carry on sir, I love reading your historical facts.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53343 Mar 4, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
No doubt..somebody lying and the sh*t bout 2 hit the fan got dammit!! All behind a lie, millions maybe even billions of ppl are prophesied to die behind..a lie, ain't tht cold? Say JBL, Big Ben, Unfazed, WB, John and many Otha's it's all behind lying huh y'all?? LMHAO
they whole set up came from first lie the one Cain told,they his kids the jews is the pure Branch,

Level 8

Location hidden

#53344 Mar 4, 2013
, the Medes are usually mentioned in conjunction with the Scythians, another steppe tribe who appear to be the dominant force in the region.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53345 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely wrong. You are obviously soaking up Afronazi propaganda which is at variance with the facts.
I do not rely on the Bible for any of this. My KNOWLEDGE (with certainty) that the Ashkenazim are Hebrews is based on genetics, archaeology, and historical accounts. No Bible mythology... that's your department, trying to figure out who Japheth is, lol...
They have no privileged class. Israel has Sephardim and Mizrahim and other Jews. They're all Jews. It's not your or my business. NONE of your goddam business... when will you terrorist-supporting misguided Afronazi culture-vultures understand that?
You're a religious fanatic. As Christians and Muz always do, your'e full of condemnation for non-believers. My beliefs are Hindu/pagan.
please find me an ancient historical record that deals with 'hebrews' outside of scripture...

let me save you some time, cuz you won't be able to do it.

you connecting people to a biblical concept. yet, you claim not to believe in the bible. how ridiculous is that?

well, maybe not ridiculous, just political.
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53346 Mar 4, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
A billion Muz? Could happen... if their crazies increase in influence and get control of a few governments, as is happening.

Looks like we're going to see a LOT of dead Muz... well, they have been sucked into the Synagogue of Satan, so it was bound to happen...
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53347 Mar 4, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
please find me an ancient historical record that deals with 'hebrews' outside of scripture...
let me save you some time, cuz you won't be able to do it.
you connecting people to a biblical concept. yet, you claim not to believe in the bible. how ridiculous is that?
well, maybe not ridiculous, just political.
There is plenty of archaeological evidence for Hebrews in Israel, and also for the time in Egypt.

And so, while the original historical knowledge of the Hebrews comes from the Bible, they are also mentioned repeatedly in Egyptian, Babylonian, Assyrian and Phoenician sources!

And of course the DNA of modern Jews is consistent with them being the Hebrews, from the Mideast.

And you're not.
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53348 Mar 4, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
Mr. Serrano, you are a very educated poster. I commend you sir.
I have to apologize for many of my brothers ignorance in history.
Many of our people have become "Ill" with this Afrocentric ideology. It runs rampant, especially in the inner cities.
Please carry on sir, I love reading your historical facts.
Well certainly it's not the fault of black people collectively that some of them have been sucked into this hate-cult thinking.

There are plenty of people in my own ethnic group (whatever that is...) who are a great embarrassment, believe me...

Yes, history is great. If these fools were interested in promoting REAL African and black history, they'd be talking about the REAL civilizations, many barely known, in AFRICA to which they actually have a connection.
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53349 Mar 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
, the Medes are usually mentioned in conjunction with the Scythians, another steppe tribe who appear to be the dominant force in the region.
Wrong again.

The Medes are usually mentioned, and I'm talking about in the BIBLE, in conjunction with the Persians. These two Aryan groups expanded at roughly the same time out of northern Iran and into southern Iran and Mesopotamia. The Medes were a pain in the asses of the Assyrians, Babylonians, Urartians, etc.

Scythians were also a pain, but were coming from the north, not from the Iranian plateau where the Medes came from.

Scythians, like Persians and Medes, were Aryan (Indoeuropean) speakers.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53350 Mar 4, 2013
Barros RELIGIOUS RAUL THE FOOL Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Religous nutcase. You are already on the list (I've made sure of it) of potentially dangerous religious fanatics.
No, I'm not doomed, fool. Unless the idiots in charge destroy the earth and doom everyone.
Yes, Islam is the Synagogue of Satan, and several prophesies indicate their coming destruction, as well as the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple. Obviously those (Israelis) rebuilding the Temple are not the Synagogue of Satan, you numbnuts.
You are so intensely and completely NOT a Hebrew, it is mind-boggling. 0%.
Homeland Security is watching...
YOU ATE DOOMED YOU SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Im talking about you, and you alone!!!Stop attempting to put others in YOUR slimy place. You satanic monkey boy.Accept your fait. You ARE DOOMED BEAST!!!!!!!!!!Revelation 3:9(KJV)9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee
Barros Serrano

Pie Town, NM

#53351 Mar 4, 2013
JOHNS ABOUT TO SNAP wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ATE DOOMED YOU SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Im talking about you, and you alone!!!Stop attempting to put others in YOUR slimy place. You satanic monkey boy.Accept your fait. You ARE DOOMED BEAST!!!!!!!!!!Revelation 3:9(KJV)9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee
You're a hysterical marginal fringe lunatic.

You are a cultist, irrelevant and marginal, an impotent misfit.

How soon before you snap and start killing “non-Hebrews”???

Sounds like it won't be long.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53352 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
There is plenty of archaeological evidence for Hebrews in Israel, and also for the time in Egypt.
And so, while the original historical knowledge of the Hebrews comes from the Bible, they are also mentioned repeatedly in Egyptian, Babylonian, Assyrian and Phoenician sources!
And of course the DNA of modern Jews is consistent with them being the Hebrews, from the Mideast.
And you're not.
in case you were planning on using the habiru as an example:

"Because of the surface similarity of the words habiru and "Hebrew," many scholars assumed the habiru were closely related, if not identical to, the earliest Israelite tribes. Upon closer examination, however, all similarity disappears. It is linguistically impossible to equate habiru and 'ivri (the Hebrew word for "Hebrew") and, in any case, the word habiru was not used to describe a single ethnic group but rather an array of disenfranchised social groups that inhabited the fringes of Bronze Age Near Eastern society.

Since then, we have literally hundreds of references to habiru ('apiru) from Egypt, Nuzi (beyond the Tigris), Syria and Canaan. Most recently an 8.5-inch-high square cuneiform prism was recovered from Anatolia that lists 438 names of habiru.a We now have a plethora of references to habiru from over a 600-year period, from the 18th to 12th centuries B.C.E.

It is clear from these references, however, that habiru is not an ethnic designation. The habiru are a social element. It is likewise clear from the personal names of individual habiru that they are not from a single linguistic group.

There seem to have been several kinds of habiru -- but always of inferior status. The term itself has a negative connotation. The word is sometimes used as a synonym for mutineer or pauper. Sometimes habiru are individuals and sometimes members of a group. Some are servants or slaves. Others are members of robber bands who attack and plunder, especially in times of disintegrating rule. Elsewhere they seem to have become a ruler's militia. In other instances, individual habiru are recruited as mercenaries into a militia. Sometimes as a benefice, they were given lands and estates."

got something else?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53353 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Religous nutcase. You are already on the list (I've made sure of it) of potentially dangerous religious fanatics.
No, I'm not doomed, fool. Unless the idiots in charge destroy the earth and doom everyone.
Yes, Islam is the Synagogue of Satan, and several prophesies indicate their coming destruction, as well as the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple. Obviously those (Israelis) rebuilding the Temple are not the Synagogue of Satan, you numbnuts.
You are so intensely and completely NOT a Hebrew, it is mind-boggling. 0%.
Homeland Security is watching...
One more thing you IDIOT!!!

You claim HLS...is watching me??? LOL!!! Now that's really funny. You IGNORANT PILE OF CAP. I use to work for the big fat bolted government. They are much more likely to be focused on an IDIOT like you. Always making terroristic threats.

The beuaroucrats need my tax dollars, and aren't interested inn wasting precious time pestering, someone (ME), decorated for MERITORIOUS SERVICE!

Dim wit!!!!!!!!!!
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53354 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely wrong. You are obviously soaking up Afronazi propaganda which is at variance with the facts.
I do not rely on the Bible for any of this. My KNOWLEDGE (with certainty) that the Ashkenazim are Hebrews is based on genetics, archaeology, and historical accounts. No Bible mythology... that's your department, trying to figure out who Japheth is, lol...
They have no privileged class. Israel has Sephardim and Mizrahim and other Jews. They're all Jews. It's not your or my business. NONE of your goddam business... when will you terrorist-supporting misguided Afronazi culture-vultures understand that?
You're a religious fanatic. As Christians and Muz always do, your'e full of condemnation for non-believers. My beliefs are Hindu/pagan.
man please stop sniffing mollies, you not using biblical reference but YOUR HERE TO DEFEND THE JEWS......WHAT IS YOUR ARGUEMENT BASED ON, WHAT RESOURCES ARE YOU GONNA DEFEND THESE PEOPLE WITH. they claim to be the people from the scriptures. Did the idea for common sense skip a circiut in your psychology? Your rather dumb for a jew WANNABE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#53355 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
The Medes are usually mentioned, and I'm talking about in the BIBLE, in conjunction with the Persians. These two Aryan groups expanded at roughly the same time out of northern Iran and into southern Iran and Mesopotamia. The Medes were a pain in the asses of the Assyrians, Babylonians, Urartians, etc.
Scythians were also a pain, but were coming from the north, not from the Iranian plateau where the Medes came from.
Scythians, like Persians and Medes, were Aryan (Indoeuropean) speakers.
Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15 ;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53356 Mar 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>y truth hurt you? many jews abandon the false ideology when they see truth, abandon yo false Zionist ways, you know nothing about real ZION your peoples CORRUPTED THE Meaning, so abandon yo false dreams,it cant ever be a Zion till the hebrews come home, jews aren't hebrews
You are a fake Hebrew. You from West African. Do a DNA test! Real Hebrews are the Jews!
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53357 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ok, but that isn't my concern. What I deal with is antisemites, meaning Jew-haters. You MAY NOT persist in denying them their identity and working against Israel.
I'm sure you can understand that... it's a matter of ethnic and national self-defense. And you might take note of how good Israel is at self-defense.
And don't think action isn't taken over here as well.
lawd the internet thugs......whatchu gonna do open a drive by with a CAPLOCK threat lol. Im an antisemite.now what! And to be honest i domt hateis jews i hate people pretending to be ISRAELITES or specifically the tribe of JUDAH/ YEHUDI! I guess we hate you then!0

Level 8

Location hidden

#53358 Mar 4, 2013
Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15 ;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah. OK LOOK LOOK;Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish an then moved in on the Hebrew Nation in 588BC.ok it Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this, its more
ok more then 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE came from the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia well theses arrowheads where found all over Jerusalem an Samara. the Scythians used them on Jerusalem,while the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.
White_Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#53359 Mar 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fake Hebrew. You from West African. Do a DNA test! Real Hebrews are the Jews!
no those jews are khazars, the tribe of yehudim is a hebrew, sething u wanna be!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Rev Wright 1,100,246
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Obsidian2xxx 4,694
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 7 min SoulSniper 298
Islam's influence on black history: highlights ... 19 min Ron 7
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 24 min Ms Mack 9,830
There's A War On The Black Male 26 min GrapeApe 487
black guy sniffing seat on a bus wtf 31 min reehab reject 3
I have no plan.................................... 1 hr Drilling for the ... 126
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 4 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,051
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 5 hr trace 3,156
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••