Hebrew Israelite
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53237 Mar 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Cyaxares the Great;625–585 BC), the son of King Phraortes,he was king of Media, ok The rise of Cyaxares;He was born in the Median capital of Ecbatana, his father Phraortes was killed in a battle against the Assyrians, led by Ashurbanipal, the king of Neo-Assyria. After his fall the Scythians took over. OK SEE THE SCYTHIANS TOOK OVER Media,ok let look at Media The Medes co-operated with the Babylonians to destroy Assyria, and shared the captured territory between themselves ok they would be in on the Kill of the Hebrew nation,ok with Media assuming power in eastern Assyria, and north and east of the Tigris from 609 BC. By now the kingdom's capital was at Ecbatana (modern Hamadan)OK THE SCYTHIANS WOULD TAKE OVER THE WHOLE Msdia empire,Ok Cyaxares father after his fall the Scythians took over. Cyaxares he was Half scythian himself ok Cyaxares reorganized and modernized the Median Army, then joined with King Nabopolassar of Babylonia. This alliance was formalized through the marriage of Cyaxares daughter, Amytis with Nabopolassar's son, Nebuchadnezzar II,,.n 626 BC, following the death of Ashurbanipal, a series of bitter wars broke out in the Assyrian Empire over who should rule. These wars greatly weakened the empire. Sensing this weakness, the Chaldeans, Babylonians, Medes and Persians, Scythians and Cimmerians formed a coalition and attacked the Assyrian Empire in 616 BC. In 612 BC they destroyed Nineveh, Harran fell in 609 BC, and the last Assyrian army at Carchemish in 605 BC.OK THESE SAME PEOPLE ATTACKED THE HEBREW NATION an ran them into africa,these the PEOPLES SETTLED THE HOLY Land to become Jews,
You should go on the Maury show. He'll have your DNA tested, and then the moment of suspense, when Maury holds up the envelope, and pulls out the report...

“Ben Schnizzrael...(pauses for suspense)... you are NOT a Hebrew!
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#53238 Mar 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The Scythians were a nomadic tribe that dominated the steppes for nearly five hundred years (From the 8th to approximately the 3rd Centuries BC). The Scythians spoke a tongue from the Northeastern Iranian language family.

The Scythians were renowned for their ability to shoot their arrows with deadly accuracy from horseback. This talent astounded their neighbors, who referred to them as the “horse-bowmen.” The greatest amount of territory under Scythian influence extended west to east from Ukraine to an area of Siberia just above Mongolia.

Scythians settled as far west as what is now modern-day Romania and Hungary and appeared in what is now modern-day Iran just as the Assyrians and Medes were battling for supremacy in the Near-East,The Assyrians attempted to imitate the grandeur of the Babylonians, but their despotic rule was held together by the might of their army and the terror of their secret agents.

The Scythians displaced and drove another steppe tribe, the Cimmerians, toward Assyrian territory. These Cimmerians created havoc for the Assyrian army, who had great difficulty reacting to the raids of these swiftly moving horsemen. The increasing encroachment of the Cimmerians weakened the Assyrians and provided their vassals with opportunity to rebel. Egypt expelled the Assyrians and regained it independence. Ashurbanipal, king of Assyria, panicked at his contracting frontiers and sacked Babylon and destroyed Susa in an attempt to terrorize his remaining peoples into submission.

Meanwhile, in the wake of the Cimmerians, the Scythians were provided with increasingly tempting opportunities to raid Assyria. They surged into the Middle East, overwhelming the Assyrian infantry with their speed and firepower. The Babylonians and Medes formed an alliance, and with the mercenary aid of the Scythians, shattered the Assyrian Empire. The full-bearded Scythians wore tall pointed caps, long coats clasped around their waists by a belt, and pants tucked into their boots. The wealthier warriors had iron scales sewn to leather as jackets, while the average Scythian relied on their round oblong wicker shields draped in leather for protection.

The primary weapon of the Scythians was their short composite bow, which could fire an arrow up to eighty yards. When they hunted birds, the Scythians used a fine arrowhead, as they aimed for the eyes. When they shot at other warriors, however, the Scythians used barbed arrowheads designed to tear a wound open on the way out.

They also brewed their own poisons for their arrow tips, a mixture of snake venom, putrefied human blood, and, to hasten infection, dung. The secondary weapons of the Scythians were the sagaris, a curved battle-axe, and the akinakes, a curved short-sword.
just wanted to see what this looked like with "digestible" paragraphs.
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53239 Mar 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>This is Orthodox Jews only, Reform Jews have other ideologies, but Orthodox Jews are THE MAJORITY
www.chabad.org/theJewishwoman/.../jewish/Why-...
A child born to a Jewish woman is always considered Jewish. A child born to a Jewish man and a non-Jew has to convert to Judaism!
look please no more from you. You dont have to explain anything to me anymore. I know who they are COMMERCIALLY and why they are in the so called middle east and it has everythung to do with CONTRACTING AND COMMERCIQL CONTROL. Youve said enough that has caused the JEW-ISH people to be outted. Infact youve outted since youve came on here to debate with us. As UNFAZED JOHNS ONTOP OF IT, BEN ISRYAEL, JUDAH, TROLLSLAYER, AND MY SELF have challenged you time and time again. You arent even a JEW. i know converts that know more than you and at least they can stick to one LIE, you just seem to over do it EVRYDAY! No more back and forth. You are really irrelevant to me. And the fact that you are a so calles jew or acj and forthing with people you claim dont know the truth, well then weve already began to question your objective. Save face bruh and educate yourself. As a matter of fact my advice to you, GO READ SOME IRS CODES and see how your JEW-ISH PEOPLE operate in the commercial. That whole lie about the mothers jewishness is the wackiest shit ive ever heard and the only reason you perpetuate it on here is because the American laws does the same when it comes to declaring the childs nationality. But you gailed to mention why they did it: its because they knew that they didnt know who their fathers were. So no more lies. Try putting some of your energy into how the so called JEWS got in ERETZ- ISRAEL, tlthe Mandate for Palenstine determined that because these people knew the history, NOT BECAUSE OF DNA( BUSTED) they were ti be admitted in to ERETZ-ISRAEL. The one thing i hate is a Liar another i hate is a PERPETRATING LIAR. Go educate yourself and stop arguing with the so called NEGROES about your supposed heritage,
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53240 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them have a case for it. They are from Africa. Subsaharan Africa.
You pick where is the blackest place in Egypt and then decide Hebrews must have migrated out of there! LOL...
You're only problem is that there ARE NO HEBREWS involved in this! West Africans weren't Hebrews, you are not a Hebrew.
The Hebrews are in Israel today. You commit a racist crime against humanity by denying their identity and existence.
There is a price to pay for that crime... you best reform your racist ass right now.
yeah yeah, you done yet with your tirade. Were done watching you convince yourself as to who we are. You only one voice and you still speak from your ass. No facts not even a reliable inference whatsoever. YOU ARE NOT A HEBREW WE ARE FROM SUBSAHARA AFRICA. okay and WHAT WAS THE NATIONALITY OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DOMICLED IN THAT GEOGRAPHICAL AREA. i wont stop asking thay question until i get a straight answer. But i dont expect it tk come from you, you dont believe we are but rain on your parade but theisraelites so called negroes who is commercially denationalized, and converted into an estate is actually an ISRAELITE. They are HEBREWS. The govt, the arabs the irs and the magistrates and comissioners know this but they are responsible for telling us this. This is the commercial identity of the so called Negroes this is not some religious entity classification. Crack open your govt books and read.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53241 Mar 3, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you're basing afghanistan origins on dna. but you have competing theories on r1a1a origins as i just posted.
an ice age swastika? good luck finding something older than that in a distant region. but until you do, i'm sticking with the kurgan hypothesis.
The Kurgan hypothesis is true as propoed by Gimbutas, as an explanation for the origin of the Aryans who migrated into Europe.

It does not account, however, for the early presence of Aryans in India, which is based NOT ONLY on DNA but on a lot of evidence which disproves the Aryan Invasion Theory and indicates that Aryans have been in northern India for a very long time.

Why deny this? Does it mess up your attempt to explain history entirely with Hebrew mythology? Wel, get used to... NO mythology is an adequate explanation for all of human history.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#53242 Mar 3, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>yeah yeah, you done yet with your tirade. Were done watching you convince yourself as to who we are. You only one voice and you still speak from your ass. No facts not even a reliable inference whatsoever. YOU ARE NOT A HEBREW WE ARE FROM SUBSAHARA AFRICA. okay and WHAT WAS THE NATIONALITY OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DOMICLED IN THAT GEOGRAPHICAL AREA. i wont stop asking thay question until i get a straight answer. But i dont expect it tk come from you, you dont believe we are but rain on your parade but theisraelites so called negroes who is commercially denationalized, and converted into an estate is actually an ISRAELITE. They are HEBREWS. The govt, the arabs the irs and the magistrates and comissioners know this but they are responsible for telling us this. This is the commercial identity of the so called Negroes this is not some religious entity classification. Crack open your govt books and read.
We have plenty of evidence regarding who were the people of West Africa as well as the Mideast. In the Mideast---Hebrews. In W Africa---not Hebrews. Period.

Too bad if you don't like it. You don't want to hear real evidence because it contradicts your idiotic cult beliefs.

Your incoherent rant sounds like some strange Afronazi version of a conspiracy theory. The govt, all institutions, all of science, in fact all of humanity conspiring to deny your Hebrew-ness... LOL!!!

Face it, fool: YOU ARE NOT A HEBREW!!!
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#53243 Mar 3, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting info..so that would mean any payment possible as a reparation has to be beneficial from that day "on back" in time w/ a ton of interest "on top" multiplied by 100 million for the lost souls that did not survive the Middle Passage! Dam!! This is gr8 compensation and the only feasible agreement
that might get the case, beut brother to be honest we will never get reperations if we always stand divided not in our beliefs but in politics as well as the commerce. African american is not a real nationality. It doesnt stand as REAL among the family of Nations and necause we dont have our on money, we dont negotiate in our own currency, or make our own laws we are ever going to be recognized as a NATION STATE. The govt knows this this is why they make laws to change your classification several+ years. And notice none of the classification ties you back to the last classification, nor does the currenr classification tie you back to LAND HISTORY AND CULTURE. Japan got reperations frm the U.S. because their nation was harmed by the bombing the AMERICAN did during PEARL HARBOR, the so called Jews is getting reperations for whatever reasons their NATION was injured. Yiu see the key word NATION this is what makes the difference. Once that is established, this federal( comtracted) CORPARATION is not going to owe us reparations but they are OURS as an INHERITANCE. And this is all written in LAW. this is the one thing this corparation will keep our hands off of and that is the understanding of the LAW!
Phaed

United States

#53244 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>You filthy lying racist. You negate the very existence of the Mideastern Semites?

Get this through your thick skull, boy: YOU ARE NOT A HEBREW!
which wife of Noah r they from? LOL
Phaed

United States

#53245 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>That science also has confirmed that W-Central Africans mixed with Homo heidelbergensis.

So you, being an Afro-whitey Yank, are mixed of THREE species!
Celebrate your diversity, boy!

And you're not a Hebrew...
negative homie!! My hair still nappy and like wool

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53246 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kurgan hypothesis is true as propoed by Gimbutas, as an explanation for the origin of the Aryans who migrated into Europe.
It does not account, however, for the early presence of Aryans in India, which is based NOT ONLY on DNA but on a lot of evidence which disproves the Aryan Invasion Theory and indicates that Aryans have been in northern India for a very long time.
Why deny this? Does it mess up your attempt to explain history entirely with Hebrew mythology? Wel, get used to... NO mythology is an adequate explanation for all of human history.
the guy (sorry dont feel like looking up his name) who came up with the violent aryan invasion of northern india, suggested that the timing of this event was around 1500BCE - using biblical references to come to that date.

of course aryans were there long before that time, and there were so signs of violence between aryans and dravidians based on that timetable.

but this has nothing to do with what i'm talk'n bout. what we really dealing with are the indo-european tribes that settled around the black sea - cimmerians (gomer) ashkenazi tirus (thrasian) and others. along with the scythians (the largest tribe), these groups migrated into europe and represent 'magog'.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53247 Mar 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
how ever you got the message, you get the message , all other gone be Crab in bucket

Level 8

Location hidden

#53248 Mar 3, 2013
Reparations gone be when we come out, our Father ABRAHAM was told it Gen 15;13-14, look Genesis 15:13;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;.Genesis 15:14;And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. SEE GREAT SUBSTANCE , ok we doing good now compared to our Peoples Voyage

Level 8

Location hidden

#53249 Mar 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
where the jews from

Level 8

Location hidden

#53250 Mar 3, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>look please no more from you. You dont have to explain anything to me anymore. I know who they are COMMERCIALLY and why they are in the so called middle east and it has everythung to do with CONTRACTING AND COMMERCIQL CONTROL. Youve said enough that has caused the JEW-ISH people to be outted. Infact youve outted since youve came on here to debate with us. As UNFAZED JOHNS ONTOP OF IT, BEN ISRYAEL, JUDAH, TROLLSLAYER, AND MY SELF have challenged you time and time again. You arent even a JEW. i know converts that know more than you and at least they can stick to one LIE, you just seem to over do it EVRYDAY! No more back and forth. You are really irrelevant to me. And the fact that you are a so calles jew or acj and forthing with people you claim dont know the truth, well then weve already began to question your objective. Save face bruh and educate yourself. As a matter of fact my advice to you, GO READ SOME IRS CODES and see how your JEW-ISH PEOPLE operate in the commercial. That whole lie about the mothers jewishness is the wackiest shit ive ever heard and the only reason you perpetuate it on here is because the American laws does the same when it comes to declaring the childs nationality. But you gailed to mention why they did it: its because they knew that they didnt know who their fathers were. So no more lies. Try putting some of your energy into how the so called JEWS got in ERETZ- ISRAEL, tlthe Mandate for Palenstine determined that because these people knew the history, NOT BECAUSE OF DNA( BUSTED) they were ti be admitted in to ERETZ-ISRAEL. The one thing i hate is a Liar another i hate is a PERPETRATING LIAR. Go educate yourself and stop arguing with the so called NEGROES about your supposed heritage,
thats yo personal punching bag, Loom Judah Punching Bag,MY PUNCHING BAG IS "Barros Serrano" now ya;ll leave My bag alone! beat on ya own Bag haHAAH lol AHAH ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#53251 Mar 3, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
negative homie!! My hair still nappy and like wool
yo Punching bag that Glimmer devil mustta feel in a hole , cant bother the CREATOR peoples an then expect to do good, see on news whole House, devil pulled under ground down in sho Nuff Hell!, deep hole! with SULFUR an everything ,they just gone try close hole up,SATAN CAME OUT an he is out to Collect his kind,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53254 Mar 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
BOY I GOT A SCYTHIAN WAR CHEST OK I GOT A CHALDEAN WAR CHEST, OK I GOT ASSYRIA WAR CREST, OK I GOT A BABYLONIAN WAR CHEST, SEE I GOT LUGGAGE,
and a Ewe people war chest BaaBaaBaaBaaBaa
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53255 Mar 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you can think Jews are Hebrews all you want but round here we knows the truth, your the MINORITY round here, we Hebrews DOMINATE this board, ok your info has been a lie, therefore we see it an dont nobody believe in a lie that they see plain as day, Jews are NON Hebrew, but the peoples whom stole the Hebrews heritage
Abraham was a Hebrew and he is the father of the Jews! Abraham is Jesus the Jew ancestor! Scythians have F-all to do with Jews BAABAABAABAABAA
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53256 Mar 4, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
real heberws never workship bunch of asheknazi and sephardi criminals
the recent ethiopians are mixed with arabs
ethiopia in past mean negro black
all this area was called kush
kush is soudan ancient ethiopia somalia TCHAD .......
the recent ethopians are a bunch of arabs mixed with little black converted
Ethiopians are 40% CAUCASIAN!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53257 Mar 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
People are waking up to the FACT that the indigenous population of that area has been pushed back and those there now are not the original ancient people but a product of invasions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5R0RDR2CEJcXX
A load of Afrocentric crap!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#53258 Mar 4, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
magog is europe, or more precisely the aryan migration into europe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magog_ (Bible)
you don't get a clear identity for Gog, other than its the leader of Magog. so who controls europe? i would say the jews. and who invaded the land of israel? european jews.
According to Jews Magog is Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all..... 2 min MeSo 4
Poll Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix? (Jun '10) 11 min Jay 406
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Peppy 1,457,470
Under Trump NYC could Lose its Statuses as Glob... 34 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
Pres. Trump likes Jews counting his money (not ... 39 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Honk Dismembers Parents, Dissolves Them in Acid. 42 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
Deport barros 2017 47 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 27
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Chief Red Cloud 110
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr dcool 245
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 6 hr facts 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Powertoafrica 50,526
More from around the web