Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast Judah

Gresham, OR

#53194 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot of smartass for such an ignorant little fool, boy. Try talking to me in person and see how that goes...
Hebrews exist... they're in Israel today.
I don't troll I state facts to counter the lies of racists like you, boy.
You attacking Hinduism now, boy? The wrath of Kali be upon you. Watch yourself, now, fool.
Internet thugs, lol. Man please. We call those wolftickets round my way. I'm all ears, whats our heritage, what are we "allowed" to claim. Afro whitey yank? That's are heritage? Cmon man. Would u call a aa that term in real life? U don't think that's offensive? You don't think the mocking of our women being raped during slavery wouldn't get Ur teeth pushed back? Or worst.

Real talk, what the masses call Juadism and the rituals associated with the religion have been practiced on the African continent for thousands of years. How is the bible not a "afrocentric" book to begin with? Lol. Hebrew people in the biblical narative history lies on the African continent, initially the Nile River. The Nile is still in Africa right, I could be wrong? We are the only forced diaspora from that continent. Naturally whatever we wish to proclaim in regards to the African biblical narative is ours. We are "African Americans" remember? Key term "African". We didn't give ourselves that bs broad term of ID. Lol. So what's our Id now? Did it change again? I didn't get the memo.

I don't wish to be Jewish their heritage is theirs. Period.Ours is lost and has been for 400 years. Why are AA Christian today? That's not our religion, that came out of eroupe. Why were some of us Muslim in slavery? These things were forcefully placed on us in two seperate but connected slave trades.

We are the real life version of the Hebrew Story.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#53195 Mar 3, 2013
People are waking up to the FACT that the indigenous population of that area has been pushed back and those there now are not the original ancient people but a product of invasions.

Level 7

Location hidden

#53196 Mar 3, 2013
Usurpers.

That is why they hate West Africans.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53197 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them have a case for it. They are from Africa. Subsaharan Africa.
You pick where is the blackest place in Egypt and then decide Hebrews must have migrated out of there! LOL...
You're only problem is that there ARE NO HEBREWS involved in this! West Africans weren't Hebrews, you are not a Hebrew.
The Hebrews are in Israel today. You commit a racist crime against humanity by denying their identity and existence.
There is a price to pay for that crime... you best reform your racist ass right now.
what's wrong, b. don't wanna play? lulz...

Level 7

Location hidden

#53198 Mar 3, 2013
THE CREATOR doesn't lie.

Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

----------

Level 7

Location hidden

#53199 Mar 3, 2013
Psalm of Asaph 83

1 Hold not THY tongue ( O GOD) Keep not still silence, Refrain not THYSELF, O GOD.

2 For lo, THY enemies make a murmuring, and they that hate THEE, lift up their head.

3 They imagine craftly against THY People, and take council against THY Secret Ones.

4 Come (say they) Let us root them out from among the people, that the name of ISRAEL may be put out of remembrance.

5 For they have cast their heads together with one consent, and are confederate against THEE.

6 The tabernacles of the Edomites, and Ishmaelites, the Moabites and the Hagarenes.

7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalech: the Philistines with them that dwell at Tyre.

8 Assur also is joined unto them, and help the children of Loth. Selah.

9 But do unto them as unto the Madianites, unto Sisera, and unto Jabin by the brook of Kison.

10 Which perished at Endor, and become as the dung of the earth.

11 Make their princes like Oreb and Zeb. Ye, make all their princes as Zebea and Salmana.

12 Which say: We will have the House of GOD in possession.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53200 Mar 3, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
oh yea we support and will defend current Israel :)
if you know prophecy the current state of israel represents what's commonly referred to as the Gog/Magog invasion.

this state of israel will be destroy. my advice, don't be destroyed with it.
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53201 Mar 3, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you can repeat the same post again and again. some people will never let go of their ignorance.
That is true, ROFLMAO!!
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53202 Mar 3, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
if you know prophecy the current state of israel represents what's commonly referred to as the Gog/Magog invasion.
this state of israel will be destroy. my advice, don't be destroyed with it.
GOg and Magog are Islam nations, the game has been set as it was written in the good book anti-israel Nations are emrging. From Libya, Egypt, Tunisia all controled by Mulsim Brother hood...who want to destroy Israel, Soon Syria will join them.....

The so called arab spring is brining Muslim brother hood in to power and they all have one thing in common, DESTROY ISRAEL.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53203 Mar 3, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not have Arab blood, we were at war with arabs for more than 1000 years, sighs.... Ethiopians and Arabs dont even like each other ROFLMAO
Ethiopia does not mean "negro" ITS Name of Ethiopian King, sighs........
Arabs were Never in Ethiopia, So how can we be mix with them? LOL the only time they came to Ethiopia is to save Islam and most of them went back few 30 folks ROFLAMO
You can hate us all you want but do not lie about us!!!!
I DOn't hate ethiopians
some ethiopians think they are better than real bantus dark africans

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53204 Mar 3, 2013
i didn't say all ethiopians are mixed
some ethiopians are mixed
like miss israel 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#53205 Mar 3, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
GOg and Magog are Islam nations, the game has been set as it was written in the good book anti-israel Nations are emrging. From Libya, Egypt, Tunisia all controled by Mulsim Brother hood...who want to destroy Israel, Soon Syria will join them.....
The so called arab spring is brining Muslim brother hood in to power and they all have one thing in common, DESTROY ISRAEL.
magog is europe, or more precisely the aryan migration into europe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magog_ (Bible)

you don't get a clear identity for Gog, other than its the leader of Magog. so who controls europe? i would say the jews. and who invaded the land of israel? european jews.
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53206 Mar 3, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
I DOn't hate ethiopians
some ethiopians think they are better than real bantus dark africans
Those Ethiopians does not repesent us all...I do admit there r some morons but you will find those kinda people in every nation.
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53207 Mar 3, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
magog is europe, or more precisely the aryan migration into europe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magog_ (Bible)
you don't get a clear identity for Gog, other than its the leader of Magog. so who controls europe? i would say the jews. and who invaded the land of israel? european jews.
gog magog is not europe....
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53208 Mar 3, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
i didn't say all ethiopians are mixed
some ethiopians are mixed
like miss israel 2013
how do you know she is mixed?

Level 8

Location hidden

#53209 Mar 3, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
gog magog is not europe....
now you're turning into the dude, i just commented bout. haha

magog is scythia. and the scythians were pushed into europe by huns and other turkish tribes. you can check the link (just go to the bible section) to see some of the current european groups related to magog, today.

magog isn't the only aryan related tribe named in the gog/magog invasion there are several more, which match up with other european groups. it doesn't take much to figure this out.

*but Gog, who is the primary invader, is their leader,, and who controls europe?

sorry, dude. but the current state of israel, is the gog/magog invasion.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#53210 Mar 3, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
now you're turning into the dude, i just commented bout. haha
magog is scythia. and the scythians were pushed into europe by huns and other turkish tribes. you can check the link (just go to the bible section) to see some of the current european groups related to magog, today.
magog isn't the only aryan related tribe named in the gog/magog invasion there are several more, which match up with other european groups. it doesn't take much to figure this out.
*but Gog, who is the primary invader, is their leader,, and who controls europe?
sorry, dude. but the current state of israel, is the gog/magog invasion.
What a load. Trying to extrapolate from ancient Hebrew mythology to anthropological and historical reality just isn't working very well...

Scythians are the name of a cultural collective which existed in historical times. The first Aryan-speaking peoples to migrate into Central and Western and Southern Europe arrived long before that. Scythians per se did not move into Europe (except that they were already in southeastern Europe, i.e., the steppe). Their invasions were more to the south, through the Caucasus, against Urartu, Assyria, etc.

Given that the ancestral Aryans likely came from Afghanistan-Kashmir area, how the hell would that figure into Hebrew mythology. The Hebrews knew about these people and invented myths to explain them. In the scientific age it is absurd to hold up Hebrew myths as the last word on human groups and migrations.

As for Israel... Jews are Semites, Mideasterners. Not bloody Scythians.

And you're not a Hebrew.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#53211 Mar 3, 2013
The Invention of the Jewish People
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of...
Shlomo Sand
______-

Shlomo Sand speaks

Level 8

Location hidden

#53212 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. Trying to extrapolate from ancient Hebrew mythology to anthropological and historical reality just isn't working very well...
Scythians are the name of a cultural collective which existed in historical times. The first Aryan-speaking peoples to migrate into Central and Western and Southern Europe arrived long before that. Scythians per se did not move into Europe (except that they were already in southeastern Europe, i.e., the steppe). Their invasions were more to the south, through the Caucasus, against Urartu, Assyria, etc.
Given that the ancestral Aryans likely came from Afghanistan-Kashmir area, how the hell would that figure into Hebrew mythology. The Hebrews knew about these people and invented myths to explain them. In the scientific age it is absurd to hold up Hebrew myths as the last word on human groups and migrations.
And you're not a Hebrew.
i didnt' say the scythians were the first, but they the large aryan group to migrate into europe. and magog isn't the only aryan related group named in the invasion. tubal gomer and others mapping to differenet european groups are named as well.

aryans didn't originate outta afghanistan. the kurgan hypothesis tells us their origins are somewhere north or the black sea. you can also find the oldest swastika in kiev.

this isn't just myth. biblical researchers have done a pretty good job matching biblical tribes (particularly japhethic groups) to historical and current groups.
http://books.google.com/books...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53213 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not a Hebrew.
stop being a fool dummy jews since they say they dont mix is the Pureist form of SCYTHIANS, the Ashkenaz, ashkenaz jews are Pure Scythian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white women superior? (Aug '13) 6 min white man 39
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 10 min R12 Idiot 71
Trump will destroy America ! 10 min OOOK OOOK 54
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 10 min The Night Grows Pale 5,433
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 40 min Matthew_1 264
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 54 min johnplustwomore 992
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr johnplustwomore 2,956
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 hr Nerveless 64
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 3 hr TheOriginalDoby 62
Africans did not sell their own 4 hr Donny Brook 144
More from around the web