Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53158 Mar 3, 2013
you devils cant get non, i beat up on ya all the time with this INFO,i kick back an wait on a real challenge on our heritage, you peoples dont know nothing, weak, a hebrew gone wake up an thats that on that, he is INSTANTLY himself, when he wake up, ok we in BABYLON, OK WE LOOK THE SAME ,AS other hebrews its whats in our mind that count, see we see you devils,

Level 8

Location hidden

#53159 Mar 3, 2013
Zephaniah 1:3;I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD[Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. man is Ham,the Serpent people be the beast, the nature is the same,Zephaniah 1:4 this was before the North peoples came,[I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;] The priests of Baal called the Chemarims dressed in black reflecting the darkness of their hearts.Molech or Moloch,AMORITES,into Babylon,Sepharvaim; or the Saspires,2 Kings 17:24;nd the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.2 Kings 17:30;And the men of Babylon made Succothbenoth, and the men of Cuth made Nergal, and the men of Hamath made Ashima,2 Kings 17:31;And the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burnt their children in fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim.Molech or Moloch,Sepharvaim The priests of Baal called the Chemarims dressed in black reflecting the darkness of their hearts.the men from Cuthah made Nergal,Colchis,thats the Samaritans were afterwards called Cutheans-Cuthah,for "serpent" or "dragon."Scythian look at you Nergal;Standard iconography pictured Nergal as a lion, and boundary-stone monuments symbolise him with a mace surmounted by the head of a lion.Nergal is related to Baal, Nimrod,Baal is one of the names for Nimrod.. he mixed with the "serpent" or "dragon he had a white woman of"Scythian seed an produce some red peoples, we call them mixed, black, whites,we call them RED,HAYK killed BAAL NIMRUD,Semiramis,was ARMENAIN ,them cursed AMORITES was up in Babylon, they was part of its foundation,all cursed Peoples was in Babylon. thats why we was took there, to a sinful nation, way worse then our sinful nation, so the Cursed Amorites from Babylon came back to canaan the land that was tooken from them, Amorites was of the serpent line ,! everybody its mo to this Hebrew heritage! everything aint as it seem, the SERPENT is real, Jeremiah 31:27,Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast,most people dont see this verse for what it MEANs

Level 8

Location hidden

#53160 Mar 3, 2013
The battle between Armenians and Assyrians began in the valley of Ara, Urartu, is an ancestral home of Armenia.The name Orontes, has a Avestan connection;Aži (nominative ažiš) is the Avestan word for "serpent" or "dragon."Scythian Dahae"Following the fall of the Achaemenid Empire, they joined Alexander of Macedon in his quest they was in Babylon when Alexander came thru asia them was yo ashkenaz tribes Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia . They had been in the land Babylon under the name, Urartu,In the early 6th century BC, the Urartian Kingdom was replaced by the Armenian Orontid dynasty. IShupria Arme-Shupria) was a Hurrian kingdom they was part of the armenian partnership, known from Assyrian sources beginning in the 12th century BC, located in the Armenian Highland, to the southwest of Lake Van,.Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia ,it is said legend Hayk Nahapet (Hayk the Forefather) is considered to be the son of Torgom nahapet (the Forefather) who was one of the descendants of Japheth, in the medieval written sources the name given to Armenia <<Torgoma tun>> (House of Torgom) and to the Armenians <<Torgomyan azg>> (the people of Torgom) comes from there.According to the legend Hayk with his kins fighted against Mesopotamian tyrant Bel and won him, from that day the Armenians began to count, ancient Armenian calendar they got from Babylon,The Georgian legend was formed under the influence of the Armenian legend and it was written in the 9-11th centuries by Georgian authors (Ananun (Anonymous) historian, Leonti Mroveli and others). According to Georgian legend from eight sons of Targamos (Torgom) Armenian nations were originated: from elder son Hayos the Armenians were originated, from Kartlos the Georgians were originated, from other sons some Caucasian peoples took their origin.the Phrygians, who according to Homer's Iliad settled around Lake Ascania.In rabbinic literature, Ashkenaz is believed to be the ancestor of the Germanic people, The House of Ascania (German: Askanier) Ashkenaz;"Ascanius" is derived from Ashkuza, the Assyrian word for the Scythians.In Greek mythology, during the Trojan War the region by the Lake ;znik was held by the Phrygians,an the Phrygians was Armenians,Eudox, who lived around 370 B.C., a century after Herodotus, also states that the "Armenians proceed from the Phrygians and have considerable language similarities with the Phrygian language."Armenians were a branch of Phrygians,the Phrygians They were natives of Thrace from the countries of Berecynt and Ascania Traco-Phrygian invasion which resulted in the collapse of the Hitti empire. they were you Muski people,the Muski and Phrygian people were identical. The Phrygian inscriptions found at Eyuk and Tyana (Kizlihisar), a little far from the Hittite capital of Pteria (Bogaz-Keuy), attest to the fact that the principal road leading from Tarsia to Sinopia was in the hands of the Phrygians.King Midas,was a jew to,nations of Japheth, Gamer, Magog, Madai, Iovan, Thobel, Mosoch, Theiras, Ascenaz, Riphath or Erirath, Thergama or Thorgoma.Ashkenaz an Ascania is the same

Level 8

Location hidden

#53161 Mar 3, 2013
Habakkuk 1:1;The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.Habakkuk 1:2;O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!Habakkuk 1:3;Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.Habakkuk 1:4;Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth . All this was said before the Babylonians came! HABAKKUK was there before Judah fell! ok check this out!Habakkuk 1:5;Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.Now a lil history on the "Chaldeans"748 BC
Mixed Kassite/Babylonian rule of Babylonia comes to an end. The Chaldaeans become players in Mesopotamian politics, seizing Babylon itself in 734 BC,came to briefly rule Babylon,The short lived 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon ,is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty,The homeland of the Chaldean race was in the far east of Mesopotamia,. They seem to have appeared there at about the same time that the Arameans,could the word Chaldia be a mix up?Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica, the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia, to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus. Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,same people!the Chaldia was Chaldaean! Chaldaean Kings of Babylonia / Dynasty IX (& X)
734 - 627 BC,Babylonia's Dynasty IX saw the placement of the mixture of Kassite, Babylonian and Chaldaean rulers with Chaldaeans leading the nation,you see them whites drop down from the north a tribe at a time, they gain nations an kelpt the same name as the peoples they was taking over, the whites had no culture, so they kelpt that nations name ,an culture, when ever they took over a nation, they took over, that culture coming from nothing, so they leave no trail behind, becauses they had nothing! look at romes founding date,Ab Urbe condita auc,we was a old nation even when the greeks got started we was old already, Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.Habakkuk 1:7;They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

Level 8

Location hidden

#53162 Mar 3, 2013
OK HAGGAI was a post-exilic Prophet, an he was there when our people made it home! there heart wasnt right,our people Jeremiah was talking to, be us here in the west. look at our state of mind back then, Also Haggai knew Ezra an Nehemiah he was there when our people came back from Babylon, go to Ezra 5:1;Then the prophets, Haggai the prophet, and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied unto the Jews that were in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, even unto them."note the word jew wasnt around then".Haggai 1:2;Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the LORD'S house should be built.Haggai 1:3;Then came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,Haggai 1:4;Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste? you see when we came back we still wasnt ready, thats why years later everybody was ran off!look at this Haggai 1:8;Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.Haggai 1:9 Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house. see our mind wasnt right, if it had been them jews of today they would had skysrappers back then, the had 100's of sin-0f -gog's in Palestine at one time are another!
trollslayer

Merrillville, IN

#53163 Mar 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>To prove you have F-all to do with Israel or the Middle East but are West Africans in origin!
lol....you've proven nothing to me 'barro'. you know nothing about me except that I have a better grasp of history than ur euro fantasies. stop trolling & wasting my time brainwashed " coloured"
trollslayer

Merrillville, IN

#53164 Mar 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
This Arthur Seltzer guy DOES NOT look composed or comfortable. He just doesn't seem as knowledgeable as Dr. Ben on the historical facts of the jewish religion.

http://www.google.com/url...
bump
trollslayer

Merrillville, IN

#53165 Mar 3, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The STUPIDITY you speak of IS WITH YOU and YOU ALONE!!!
1. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH???
2. WHO DO YOU THINK THE FIRST PEOPLE TO MIGRATE OUT OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT...TO THOSE OTHER LANDS WERE???
3. HOW CAN YOU...USING LOGICAL THINKING NOT KNOW WHO THE ABORIGINAL PEOPLE OF THIS THIS PLANET ARE??? OR THAT THEY LEFT THEIR MOTHERLAND...AND THAT MORPHOLOGICAL CHANGES HAPPENED TO THEM OVER TIME...GENETICALLY AND OTHERWISE???
4. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN ABORIGINAL PHILIPPINE???
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/Philipp...
JAWARA TRIBE INDIA!
http://www.google.com/imgres...
ANDAMESE, INDIA
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
PAPUA, NEW GUINEA
http://www.123rf.com/photo_10623093_new-guine...
MANI NEGRITOS, THAILAND
http://dybiz.com/sites_randomblog/wp-content/...
I COULD POST MANY, MANY MORE, BUT I SUPPOSE YOU CAN BEGAN TO GET IT!!! NOT EVERYBODY WHO LOOKS LIKE THE PEOPLE AT THOSE LINKS WERE TAKEN THERE AS SLAVES. THESE PEOPLE EXISTED IN THOSE LANDS THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE, SO-CALLED MONGOLOID OR CAUCASOID PEOPLE EVEN EXISTED ON THIS EARTH. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???
they understand.....it's called the inconvenient truth.
trollslayer

Merrillville, IN

#53166 Mar 3, 2013
This Arthur Seltzer guy DOES NOT look composed or comfortable. Plus, he can't seem to comprehend the he's speaking to another person of the jewish faith.

http://www.google.com/url...
Phaed

United States

#53167 Mar 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>King Solomon was related to Abraham and Jesus and they were definitely not black but Arab Caucasians! READ YOUR BIBLE
Todays Middle Eastern people are related to the ancient Middle Eastern people and not West Africans!
There's no such thing as ancient Middle Eastern!! U lie..the British colonized/renamed Far NorthEast Afrika as Middle East just a few hundred yrs ago LMAO..these lands we originally occupied by Negroes
Phaed

United States

#53168 Mar 3, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
Last time i check the middle eastern is not represented in the irs codes. THERE ARE NO NATIONS CALLED MIDDLE EASTERN THIS WORD IS A GEOGRAPHICAL AREA. JEWISH is not a NATIONALITY yhey are operating within a tax exempt entity. Jews are 501c corparations, a religious group acting as a nation or an organization under the guise of a religious group. Anyone claiming to be a Jew or middle eastern is A FRAUD you and is not being truthful for we all know that in law HEBREWS DONT PAY TAXES because they are to be consider ABORIGINAL. i dont see any aboriginal JEWS excuse me HEBREWS in AMERICA NOR ISRAEL today. I mean anyine claiming their JEWISHNESS from their moher is a fraud because the aboriginal JEWS people ALWAYS and will ALWAYS BE BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER AND NEVER THE MOTHER. please any JEWISH people trolling this topix PLEASE STOP SPREADING LIES OR YOU WILL BE OUTTED!
they r out already
Phaed

United States

#53169 Mar 3, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
Last time i check the middle eastern is not represented in the irs codes. THERE ARE NO NATIONS CALLED MIDDLE EASTERN THIS WORD IS A GEOGRAPHICAL AREA. JEWISH is not a NATIONALITY yhey are operating within a tax exempt entity. Jews are 501c corparations, a religious group acting as a nation or an organization under the guise of a religious group. Anyone claiming to be a Jew or middle eastern is A FRAUD you and is not being truthful for we all know that in law HEBREWS DONT PAY TAXES because they are to be consider ABORIGINAL. i dont see any aboriginal JEWS excuse me HEBREWS in AMERICA NOR ISRAEL today. I mean anyine claiming their JEWISHNESS from their moher is a fraud because the aboriginal JEWS people ALWAYS and will ALWAYS BE BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER AND NEVER THE MOTHER. please any JEWISH people trolling this topix PLEASE STOP SPREADING LIES OR YOU WILL BE OUTTED!
interesting info..so that would mean any payment possible as a reparation has to be beneficial from that day "on back" in time w/ a ton of interest "on top" multiplied by 100 million for the lost souls that did not survive the Middle Passage! Dam!! This is gr8 compensation and the only feasible agreement
Phaed

United States

#53170 Mar 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>This is Orthodox Jews only, Reform Jews have other ideologies, but Orthodox Jews are THE MAJORITY
www.chabad.org/theJewishwoman/.../jewish/Why-...
A child born to a Jewish woman is always considered Jewish. A child born to a Jewish man and a non-Jew has to convert to Judaism!
Well of course this makes sense on their (a Jew) behalf..when biblically our ancestors (The One Only Hebrews) did just the opposite HAHAHA good catch dude!! See there..he 2 knows somethn is wrong w/ what he reads and wht he sees bein propagated by a specific group on today's stage for the world too see
Phaed

United States

#53171 Mar 3, 2013
Alien wrote:
<quoted text>First people out of Africa were neanderthals. They met Africans coming out of Africa and interbred with them producing Cro-Magnon man. Not all black people in the world have African origins. Indians have European/Asian ancestors
One thing is certain..their (Caucasian) own sciences prove every one of them (Caucasian) has at least 4% Neanderthal yet again their (Caucasian) sciences prove beyond a doubt the aboriginal man had to be very much a melaninated man to conclude "any" possibility of other races ever existing had to come thru us
Phaed

United States

#53172 Mar 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
if your talking to me i do what i want im a HEBREW ELITE, the BOSS MAN, a Hebrew super man, with KNOW HOW. i leap tall single jewish lie's with a single bound, GOT MY HEBREW CAPE on ,
remmbr Fat Albert show..they got superman and we had the Brown Hornet..look up the African Giant Hornet and see why

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53173 Mar 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are beyond any help and are no different to white extremists in the USA who also believe they are the real Hebrew/Israelites.
You are most definitely beyond HELP.

It is YOU who have been BRAINWASHED, in to a belief system which bars you from GROWTH, SPIRITUALLY and INTELLECTUALLY. YOUR EXTREMEISM is the PROBLEM here, NOT the way people are expressing themselves!

You LIED, claiming the ancient KEMITES (Egyptians) were "WHITES," and now that I've proven you to be a LIAR, you must create a smoke screen. It's not going to work. Not even in the least!!!

You see when you tell a LIE, you have to conjer up some elaborate scheeme, in order to COVER UP THE REAL "TRUTH!!!" And that is whst you and the rest of these trolls do ENDLESSLY!!!

In the BIBLICAL narative, it is the Fathers Lineage which the "SONSs must follow!!! Not that we disown our Meternal Lineage, but Biblical takes Precedence!!!

Accorrding to you, your Paternal Lineage plays second fiddle. So howcan you expect anyone to take anything you say, even remotely SERIOUS???

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53174 Mar 3, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
ethiopians were converted to like khazars
SOME ETHIOPIANS think they are the real hebrews
falasha were converted by real hebrews in the past
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...
"The observations for Georgian and Ethiopian Jews met his- torical expectations—Georgian Jews are an outgrowth from the Iranian and Iraqi Jewish communities, and Ethiopian Jews are an ancient community that had relatively few, if any, Jewish founders from elsewhere and existed in isolation for >2,000 years. Nonetheless, the low FST between Sephardic and Geor- gian Jews suggests that the latter may have had significant contact with Turkish or Syrian Jews. The observations for the Yemenite Jews are even more surprising. Like the Ethiopian Jews, this population was founded >2,000 y ago and was thought to be comprised mostly of local proselytes, which is reflected in the distinctive clustering of the population away from other Jewish groups and the mostly Middle Eastern ancestry present in this group. However, the observation of comparable FST and IBD sharing with other Jewish communities implies signinifcant common Jewish founders in the absence of more recent genetic flow into the community. Thus, although Jewishness was trans mitted by the flow of ideas and genes, both appear to have been under selection for long periods of time."

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53175 Mar 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
they understand.....it's called the inconvenient truth.
I Agree 100+++++++!!!
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53176 Mar 3, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopian-Israeli wins Miss Israel pageant for first time

(JTA)-- Yityish Aynaw, a former Israeli army officer, became the first Ethiopian-Israeli to win the Miss Israel pageant.

A panel of judges awarded the title to Aynaw, a 21-year-old model who came to Israel about a decade ago, at the International Convention Center Haifa on Wednesday.

"It's important that a member of the Ethiopian community wins the competition for the first time," she was quoted by Israeli media as telling the judges in response to a question. "There are many different communities of many different colors in Israel, and it's important to show that to the world."

Aynaw came to Israel with her family when she was 12. Acclimating to Israel was difficult at first, Aynaw said, but she picked up the language quickly with the help of a friend.

She has been working as a saleswoman at a clothing store since her army discharge.

During the competition, Aynaw cited the slain American civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. as one of her heroes.

"He fought for justice and equality, and that's one of the reasons I'm here: I want to show that my community has many pretty qualities that aren't always represented in the media," she said.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2013/02/27/31...
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#53177 Mar 3, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
And oh yea ROFLMAO

"By analysing the genetics of Ethiopia and several other regions we can see that there was gene flow into Ethiopia, probably from the Levant, around 3,000 years ago, and this fits perfectly with the story of the Queen of Sheba."

Dr Sarah Tishcoff Department of Genetics and Biology at the University of Pennsylvania

Lead researcher Luca Pagani of the University of Cambridge and the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute added: "The genetic evidence is in support of the legend of the Queen of Sheba."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kellyanne Conway 6 min JRT 16
News Trump: African-American history museum is 'fant... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 62
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Injudgement 1,496,892
Everyone hates black men (May '12) 12 min A Perm For BM 104
DARKYS! the WHITE RACE IS THE MASTER RACE! (May '16) 16 min JoeM 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Pharaohisrealite 34,440
Black women are jealous that white women can gr... (Jul '14) 1 hr sandi27 21
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 1 hr AAM2000 37
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Drilling for the ... 971
Difficulties Blacks in America Are Facing 2 hr Paul 15
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 3 hr Lori899 44
More from around the web