Hebrew Israelite
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#52897 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>if i was a jew i would lie to to the end, being your dealing with CREATOR, on this matter, you peoples have to lie because not to do so, means wealth control gone over nite, your the only peoples have to sray abrest of a lie, you got to try stay ahead of the lie you created, ok the lie is over taking you, an you your in a race with it, but the thing is the CREATOR is the finish line, the JUDGE waiting on ya, why you peoples dont save yo kind an tell truth an then give it up? easy as that, yo kind must love living in evilness?its all about us!
Wrong. I'm not dealing with the Creator here, but rather with a deluded Afro-whitey Yank cultist who thinks he's a Hebrew.

I'm not a Jew, and you're not a Hebrew.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52898 Feb 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same thing. I heard he passed in the hospital (West Shore Medical Hospital, Trinidad). So I wonder if 'somrbody' got to him. He looked pretty good for a guy in his late 60's. It seems kinda' mysterious that he "suddenly passed away". I can't find WHY he passed. Strange
see some time yo work come in after yo DEATH, see we gone see now, see he undone THEM like they had the WHOLE force of the jewish world at him,thats a sign a true sign that he hit them HARD, he didnt have local devils but the whole jew nest!, the whole beehive, ok for him to had lasted that LONG, OK HIS WORK GONE COME IN TO PLAY, with his ground work already inspiring thousands, ok everybody knows jews controlled slavery,100% ok they guilt is trying to portray others as the Guilty, when its been them all alone, ok they stole OUR HERITAGE the HEBREW KNOWS THIS FROM following the jewish trail from our Home Land,ok Bro gave us the Proof that HISTORY SHOW ALREADY. see once you knows yo hebrew heritage you knows whom enslaved you already without HAVING TO SORT THRU HISTORY, ok this is ICING ON CAKE FOR HEBREWS THATS IT!! its our PROOF TO SAY PAY UP thats all, we KNOWS THE JEWS enslaved us from being hebrews, ok thats JUST OUR PAYMENT INFO, they have to PAY, it shows all MONEY REALLY BELONG TO US!!hahahah lol I LOVE THIS HEBREW HERITAGE hahah

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#52899 Feb 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Follow the footprints.
EGYPTOLOGY: CONTRIBUTION TO THE DISCOVERY OF PYRAMIDS, THE DAN BAKI (TIRMINI) IN N! GER
Read more: http://newsrescue.com/twin-pyramids-and-sphin...
Beyond a person, it is the entire people of N! geria in particular and Africa in general, including those in the diaspora to be so honored in this way. It is fitting that the N!ger – a country which is placed a laggard among the world’s poorest can demonstrate striking and irrefutable that humanity has indeed started its territory?
Read more: http://newsrescue.com/twin-pyramids-and-sphin...
Repost

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#52900 Feb 28, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single AA should have the opportunity to hear this information. Maybe then the people would take more of an interest in their Heritage and History!
I agree.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52901 Feb 28, 2013
SEE a hebrew knows jews enslaved us from stealing our heritage, see the Hebrew got INFO ahead of that everybody, ok we got head start on everything, ok the jews enslaving us isnt NOTHING NEW TO A HEBREW, he find that out the first thing , ok documented proof coming out now, that we have in Bible already lol , ok the jews have to pay for robbing us, its just the way things is, ok BRO giving us our Proof, it had to come sooner our later, we was gone get the proof in they on words because us saying the jews stole everything from us, peoples dont want to Believe us so now its in writing, they knows what writing do,ok they been using that as a tool against us, ok thats TURNING TO, the reading an writing the didnt want us to do, is REVILING EVERYTHING

Level 8

Location hidden

#52902 Feb 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I'm not dealing with the Creator here, but rather with a deluded Afro-whitey Yank cultist who thinks he's a Hebrew.
I'm not a Jew, and you're not a Hebrew.
how can you convince us we aint Hebrews? we dont care what you peoples think, your gone think the worst anyway, ok what proof can you show that ME WE aint hebrews, can you at least put something out besides saying take yo DNA, what if my DNA came back sepharvaim they did own slaves an Plantations! ok would that make me Hebrew? son i told you no matter what our DNA say where COVERED, look son look!Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. SEE SON no matter what my DNA say im still a HEBREW, but go head put yo info out let me see what you got,PROVE TO ME IM NOT A HEBREW
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#52903 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>see some time yo work come in after yo DEATH, see we gone see now, see he undone THEM like they had the WHOLE force of the jewish world at him,thats a sign a true sign that he hit them HARD, he didnt have local devils but the whole jew nest!, the whole beehive, ok for him to had lasted that LONG, OK HIS WORK GONE COME IN TO PLAY, with his ground work already inspiring thousands, ok everybody knows jews controlled slavery,100% ok they guilt is trying to portray others as the Guilty, when its been them all alone, ok they stole OUR HERITAGE the HEBREW KNOWS THIS FROM following the jewish trail from our Home Land,ok Bro gave us the Proof that HISTORY SHOW ALREADY. see once you knows yo hebrew heritage you knows whom enslaved you already without HAVING TO SORT THRU HISTORY, ok this is ICING ON CAKE FOR HEBREWS THATS IT!! its our PROOF TO SAY PAY UP thats all, we KNOWS THE JEWS enslaved us from being hebrews, ok thats JUST OUR PAYMENT INFO, they have to PAY, it shows all MONEY REALLY BELONG TO US!!hahahah lol I LOVE THIS HEBREW HERITAGE hahah
That's another of your racist lies, boy. The Jews did not control slavery. The Jews controlled NOTHING in Europe. They were at the whims of the christians. They signed off on money so the Christians could pretend not to be profiting from usury. This is well-known. In 1492 the Jews were expelled from Spain yet they controlled the slave trade? You're daft.

The European kings and profiteers controlled the slave trade. Portuguese, English, Dutch, etc.

Your libel against Jews is recorded and you are admonished to cease in these racist attacks, lest you regret the recompense.

You are not a Hebrew.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#52904 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>how can you convince us we aint Hebrews? we dont care what you peoples think, your gone think the worst anyway, ok what proof can you show that ME WE aint hebrews, can you at least put something out besides saying take yo DNA, what if my DNA came back sepharvaim they did own slaves an Plantations! ok would that make me Hebrew? son i told you no matter what our DNA say where COVERED, look son look!Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. SEE SON no matter what my DNA say im still a HEBREW, but go head put yo info out let me see what you got,PROVE TO ME IM NOT A HEBREW
I don't see you listing your DNA types...

Can't get around it... a Hebrew would have DNA markers which are consonant with ancestry in the Levant.

I'm betting you're 0.00% Levantine.

In fact, you're an Afro-whitey Yank. And not a Hebrew.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52905 Feb 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same thing. I heard he passed in the hospital (West Shore Medical Hospital, Trinidad). So I wonder if 'somrbody' got to him. He looked pretty good for a guy in his late 60's. It seems kinda' mysterious that he "suddenly passed away". I can't find WHY he passed. Strange
they put something in his food,he didnt trust the states, they knew this, that got him in hospital, it mite came down so fast,ok HE HURT THEM BEFORE HE LEFT, they couldnt kill his Info,in His Death he paid for future life with his info, he here in us his info,he is alive in you an me an others,an we gone make more of him, we all have to die, but he made his life all our lives before he died, so they cant kill a person like him, he in to many of us an we can pick up where he left off! see, his work BRUNG THEM TO THEY KNEES they will here more from Him in future thru US

Level 8

Location hidden

#52906 Feb 28, 2013
He should have seen his Hebrew heritage, CREATOR there here now, your Prey to devil if your not a HEBREW

Level 8

Location hidden

#52907 Feb 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another of your racist lies, boy. The Jews did not control slavery. The Jews controlled NOTHING in Europe. They were at the whims of the christians. They signed off on money so the Christians could pretend not to be profiting from usury. This is well-known. In 1492 the Jews were expelled from Spain yet they controlled the slave trade? You're daft.
The European kings and profiteers controlled the slave trade. Portuguese, English, Dutch, etc.
Your libel against Jews is recorded and you are admonished to cease in these racist attacks, lest you regret the recompense.
You are not a Hebrew.
listen dude this is documented facts we have them already,ok the jews did own slavery an ran it they the same peoples up lefted our heritage thru the enslavement same from of peoples the sepharvims which was placed in our land in 721BC 2king 17;24 ok thats DONE to be never changed, ok we knows they ran to Spain,Portuguese, see we knows when you say Nation your really talking about the jews that ran the economy of that Nation ok, jews started slavery, thats PROVEN an EVERY AA is convinced on that, knows a lil history ok, the hebrew really knows this, we all have books bout this, from our peoples, ok Martin just proved to you peoples that we knows, ok how ya'll gone kill everybody from knowing this? you cant, ok you peoles wealth came from our enslavement, ok it would be stupid for us to think other wise, the whites wasnt on CRACK back then, they couldnt have smoked the money up hahahah , ok you JEWS OWE US< START WITH THE WHOLE WEST AFRICA, that will start payment,thats Only a start, ok tell truth about us EWE peoples ok its many mo tribes ok games over we see an thats all it take,you jews got to PAY UP!! your ging have to its no way around it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52908 Feb 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get around it... a Hebrew would have DNA markers which are consonant with ancestry in the Levant.
i wouldnt even try to prove i had BEAST DNA in me, what is you crazy hahah got to be, whom what to see if they got DEVIL in them, thats all you devils asking is for us TO LOOK SEE, your saying " LOOK SEE IF YOU GOT ME the devil in ya" is what you sound like DEVIL hahahah, your funny, shit i wouldnt want to know that evil shit, we was told we would, ok i dont want to ever Find out!! I PASS DEVIL hahah
Phaed

United States

#52909 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
everybody this nation is over with, it just aint fell over, its dead, an its over, they in war mode,give us west africa, an you whites mite live a lil while, but to take africa by you self for you, your fixing to die, in africa,an it is a fact, the african dont want you there!! its over! white rule is over!!cant fool everybody,food gone leave store soon over nite watch. or be so high,
CREATOR THE MOST HIGH will bring it to its knees, they goin see if it's (the hidden hand) or A HAND OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
Phaed

United States

#52910 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>if i was a jew i would lie to to the end, being your dealing with CREATOR, on this matter, you peoples have to lie because not to do so, means wealth control gone over nite, your the only peoples have to sray abrest of a lie, you got to try stay ahead of the lie you created, ok the lie is over taking you, an you your in a race with it, but the thing is the CREATOR is the finish line, the JUDGE waiting on ya, why you peoples dont save yo kind an tell truth an then give it up? easy as that, yo kind must love living in evilness?its all about us!
BIG OL STOOPID GRIN..yea they gotta play it out no matter, they in too deep at this point! Money trails lead bck to them, those tht see it!! Their own lie will crush their heads

Level 8

Location hidden

#52911 Feb 28, 2013
the devil say look see if im in Ya hahahah shit fool go take test his stupid tail been Told already be CREATOR that we would have some beast in us, ok, now yo stupid tail wants to see what kind, ok you find out now yo mind messed up, because the DEVIL got you trying to SAVE A PART OF him, easy as that, so NO i will not look see so i dont be no aid, to the BEAST THATS in me, SEE YOU Better stop telling peoples to TAKE DNA cause some shit break out an my dna say the scots or Geramn raped our peoples we gone be trying to find them to KILL, Oh i got Spanish DNA now im going to kill Spanish peoples you see how that can work?
Phaed

United States

#52912 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>how can you convince us we aint Hebrews? we dont care what you peoples think, your gone think the worst anyway, ok what proof can you show that ME WE aint hebrews, can you at least put something out besides saying take yo DNA, what if my DNA came back sepharvaim they did own slaves an Plantations! ok would that make me Hebrew? son i told you no matter what our DNA say where COVERED, look son look!Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. SEE SON no matter what my DNA say im still a HEBREW, but go head put yo info out let me see what you got,PROVE TO ME IM NOT A HEBREW
He's on fire!! LMHAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#52913 Feb 28, 2013
whom ever dna we got outside africa they gone be a Target they GUILTY by yo blood, they Rapped the peoples an alll peoples from africa not in the right state of mind PRE slavery is crazy, opperssion hasnt ever ceased its been going on from day one till this day!
Phaed

United States

#52914 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>listen dude this is documented facts we have them already,ok the jews did own slavery an ran it they the same peoples up lefted our heritage thru the enslavement same from of peoples the sepharvims which was placed in our land in 721BC 2king 17;24 ok thats DONE to be never changed, ok we knows they ran to Spain,Portuguese, see we knows when you say Nation your really talking about the jews that ran the economy of that Nation ok, jews started slavery, thats PROVEN an EVERY AA is convinced on that, knows a lil history ok, the hebrew really knows this, we all have books bout this, from our peoples, ok Martin just proved to you peoples that we knows, ok how ya'll gone kill everybody from knowing this? you cant, ok you peoles wealth came from our enslavement, ok it would be stupid for us to think other wise, the whites wasnt on CRACK back then, they couldnt have smoked the money up hahahah , ok you JEWS OWE US< START WITH THE WHOLE WEST AFRICA, that will start payment,thats Only a start, ok tell truth about us EWE peoples ok its many mo tribes ok games over we see an thats all it take,you jews got to PAY UP!! your ging have to its no way around it!
maybe the reason they sold the world on Jews being chosen and they all Caucasian by distributing a Caucasian Messiah hanging is actually him hanging himself to be crucified as punishment for NOT coming clean in the end to save they kind!! But we know ain't no such a thang..it wouldn't bother me none if I were traveling along somewhere in America and see Mexicans/Native Indians hanging ppl to crosses since they love seeing themself on a cross suffering! We make a drank offering..maybe po out some wild turkey and keep it kicking
Phaed

United States

#52915 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the devil say look see if im in Ya hahahah shit fool go take test his stupid tail been Told already be CREATOR that we would have some beast in us, ok, now yo stupid tail wants to see what kind, ok you find out now yo mind messed up, because the DEVIL got you trying to SAVE A PART OF him, easy as that, so NO i will not look see so i dont be no aid, to the BEAST THATS in me, SEE YOU Better stop telling peoples to TAKE DNA cause some shit break out an my dna say the scots or Geramn raped our peoples we gone be trying to find them to KILL, Oh i got Spanish DNA now im going to kill Spanish peoples you see how that can work?
yep U got it..thts it Ben, thts the key to it all! They can't tell truth either bcz tht leads to death too!! Double edge sword..a lose lose situation..damn Ben thts it..even if they heart wants to tell truth "they better not speak it" bcz they still can b hunted dwn by not us or his us but the ppl tht realize they too were darker skin ppl or possible Hebrews and now they show up w/ stringy hair and pale complexions..damn..they r fck'd LMMAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#52916 Feb 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
ever person with ancestry to the Levant isnt Hebrews, being the Hebrews was chased out they land with it being 100% EMPTY, so everybody from the Levant has ancestors to the invaders that occupied the land after the hebrews ran into africa, history show hebrews ran into africa, ok you have to show African ancestry now, not the Levant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,619,117
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 3 min southern at heart 7
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 4 min el rey de los cam... 408
Are BLM & Antifa Responsible For The Tennessee... 6 min el rey de los cam... 19
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 10 min el rey de los cam... 14
There is not a superior race 13 min el rey de los cam... 30
Black people leech off of white people 19 min el rey de los cam... 107
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr el rey de los cam... 468
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr Chimp Trainer 114
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 35,263
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 10 hr Nancy 13
More from around the web