Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52853 Feb 28, 2013
THIS HAS TO BE WATCHED TO the main one :Dr. Tony Martin: Jewish Tactics in the Controversy over Jewish Involvement in the Slave Trade "Youtube"

Level 8

Location hidden

#52854 Feb 28, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
The only stupid person here is you and apparently you can't read. Stfu.
say devil why you round here trying start mess with the Hebrews?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52855 Feb 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im mixed race, my moms family Lithuanian Jew, my fathers family Cape Malay!I SAID THAT ALL ALONG! LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS THREADS! You are brain dead and living in a fantasy world!
If what you're saying is true...you're a miss poor example for an African.

Don't Thu realize that some AA COULD BE YOUR MATERNAL PEOPLE???

Haplogroup M23 is an ancient M haplogroup found only in Madagascar and among African Americans. In this paper we discuss the genomic , archaeological, and historical evidence that indicates that M23 may have originated in Africa, and that haplogroup M probably expanded across Africa before the out of Africa exit by anatomically modern humans 60kya.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52856 Feb 28, 2013
Southern Jews were Sephardim who had fled Spanish and Portuguese persecution,

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#52857 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Southern Jews were Sephardim who had fled Spanish and Portuguese persecution,
EXACTLY THE MAJORITY OF THEM LEFT EUROPE TO NORTH AFRICA.
sephardim have european portugueese and spanish dna

Level 8

Location hidden

#52859 Feb 28, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY THE MAJORITY OF THEM LEFT EUROPE TO NORTH AFRICA.
sephardim have european portugueese and spanish dna
if one watch,Dr. Tony Martin: Jewish Tactics in the Controversy over Jewish Involvement in the Slave Trade. HIS MESSAGE TO US IS KING, the CROWN, he, just described Burros Serrano the Spanish sepharviam jew

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52860 Feb 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>read yo bible devil,ashkenaz took the sepharvaim set that was Babylon, an ashkenaz rule read book Jeremiah 51,if a scythian tribes robbed real good then they showed they self worthy to be a jew, all Russia aint jews? see your a spy sent to mislead, or your jewish same thang,
YOU read your bible? the people of japhet or ashkenaz which is a tribe of japhetic people WERE NOT WHITE DUMB ASS

THE Ashkenaz people were called TUNGRIANS and they looked like ABORIGINAL PEOPLe NOT WHITE PEOPLE

WHY dont YOU REAd a history book here! this is why the EDOMITE KHAZARS call themselves Ashkenaz

Quote: Arthur Koestler further explains why today's Jews call themselves Ashkenazi even though they are NOT the Physical seed of Togarmah. He shows that the KHAZARS took on the name of Ashkenaz because it was prophesied in Jeremiah 51:27 that Ashkenaz and their allies would conquer Babylon.

The Thirteenth Tribe
The Khazar Empire and its Heritage
By Arthur Koestler
http://www.christusrex.org/www2/koestler/

THATS WHY! these EDOMITES have zero connection with the people of JAPHET

THESE peopl eare direct decendants of the EDOMITE RACE

i think you are NOT who you say you are

I think that you are actually a white man REALLY! EDOM I will for now on CALL YOU AN EDOMITE
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52861 Feb 28, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU read your bible? the people of japhet or ashkenaz which is a tribe of japhetic people WERE NOT WHITE DUMB ASS
THE Ashkenaz people were called TUNGRIANS and they looked like ABORIGINAL PEOPLe NOT WHITE PEOPLE
WHY dont YOU REAd a history book here! this is why the EDOMITE KHAZARS call themselves Ashkenaz
Quote: Arthur Koestler further explains why today's Jews call themselves Ashkenazi even though they are NOT the Physical seed of Togarmah. He shows that the KHAZARS took on the name of Ashkenaz because it was prophesied in Jeremiah 51:27 that Ashkenaz and their allies would conquer Babylon.
The Thirteenth Tribe
By Arthur Koestler
I think that you are actually a white man REALLY! EDOM I will for now on CALL YOU AN EDOMITE
Youre a white man Ben? Lets see your pic lol
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52862 Feb 28, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you're saying is true...you're a miss poor example for an African.
Don't Thu realize that some AA COULD BE YOUR MATERNAL PEOPLE???
Haplogroup M23 is an ancient M haplogroup found only in Madagascar and among African Americans. In this paper we discuss the genomic , archaeological, and historical evidence that indicates that M23 may have originated in Africa, and that haplogroup M probably expanded across Africa before the out of Africa exit by anatomically modern humans 60kya.
Im not considered African. Africans are racist and dont like mixed race people. You know you might be right. I must look into this. A lot of slaves in South Africa came from Madagascar.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52863 Feb 28, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
The Thirteenth Tribe
By Arthur Koestler
They were Caucasian and there must have been real Jews amongst them for them to convert. You cant just convert without a rabbi.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52864 Feb 28, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I've heard this from numerous Africans on and off here myself so you are right. AA's have slave masters blood due to slavery and them raping slaves. This admixture has been proven. Idk why they sit here pretending they are some pure Africans without that same white devil blood they always talk about. Clueless as usual I believe.
Second.. African languages are hard and they do not know squat, they also do not know what tribe they came from so no they cannot fit into African society. We only know what part of Africa they are from. AA will probably try to go live in Egypt and ignore the other West/Central African countries like always though lol
If they go to Egypt they will have to convert and become Muslims or have a terrible life. LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#52865 Feb 28, 2013
HEBREWS ARE THE ONLY Peoples jews have NO CONTROL over, everybody else is a slave! DR MARTIN should have push his Hebrew Heritage! HE should have link that info over to his Hebrew heritage, he did a great job,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52866 Feb 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre a white man Ben? Lets see your pic lol
listen to this!! you jews knows how i look!ok listen,Kendrick Lamar - Money Trees (HD Lyrics) get to the 1;31 point of sound track thats how i look! an it stops at 1;49 thats how i look!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52867 Feb 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre a white man Ben? Lets see your pic lol
i look like dude behind the gun,thats pointing it at you! you jews get Pic of me taking a shit maybe hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#52869 Feb 28, 2013
i look like a angel !!, to you devils. if i put a pic up it gone be a NUKE bomb that get u,s,a on it, thats what i look like devil,now you see me?

Level 8

Location hidden

#52870 Feb 28, 2013
ALL HEBREWS check this,,,The Judaic Role in the Black Slave Trade - Part 1 CHECK THIS IS TO ON

Level 8

Location hidden

#52871 Feb 28, 2013
,The Judaic Role in the Black Slave Trade - Part 2, FIRE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52872 Feb 28, 2013
Capitalism and Slavery. By Eric Williams

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52873 Feb 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They were Caucasian and there must have been real Jews amongst them for them to convert. You cant just convert without a rabbi.
Hey are you insisting that the jew is the white man cause thats all you are doing you have NOT proven SHIT yet just blind talk. Hey read this book by a man named thomas huxley

Thomas Henry Huxley PC FRS (4 May 1825 – 29 June 1895) was an English biologist (anatomist), known as "Darwin's Bulldog" for his advocacy of Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.

This is his book Called: Thomas Huxley Man's Place In nature
ON SOME FIXED POINTS IN BRITISH ETHNOLOGY [1871]. 254
http://archive.org/stream/mansplaceinnatur00h...

Some of these well-based propositions relate to
the physical characters of the people of Britain
and their neighbours; while others concern the
languages which they spoke. I shall deal, in the
first place, with the physical questions.

I. Eighteen hundred years ago the population
of Britain comprised people of two types of com-
plexion — the one fair, and the other dark. The
dark people resembled the Aquitani and the Iberi-
ans; the fair people were like the Belgic Gauls.

accordin gto his research the Original inhabitants of Europe were DARK SKINN I quote huxley " dark people resembled the Aquitani and the Iberians; the fair people were like the Belgic Gauls.

Fair meaning light brown skin these people were from the same stock of aboriginal people in the bible these people are called japhet

some were Dark skin some were light brown skin none were WHITE

here is another book called Celtic Myth and Legend
by Charles Squire
1905 'Celtic Myth and Legend' is actually a reissue of a 1905 work,'The Mythology of the British Islands'
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/cml/inde...

Quote;

Speculation has run somewhat wild over the question of the composition of the Early Britons. But out of the clash of rival theories there emerges one--and one only--which may be considered as scientifically established. We have certain proof of two distinct human stocks in the British Islands at the time of the Roman Conquest; and so great an authority as Professor Huxley has given his opinion that there is no evidence of any others.

The earliest of these two races would seem to have inhabited our islands from the most ancient times, and may, for our purpose, be described as aboriginal. It was the people that built the "long barrows"; and which is variously called by ethnologists the Iberian, Mediterranean, Berber, Basque, Silurian, or Euskarian race. In physique it was short, swarthy, dark-haired, dark-eyed, and long-skulled; its language belonged to the class called "Hamitic", the surviving types of which are found among the Gallas, Abyssinians, Berbers, and other North African tribes; and it seems to have come originally from some part either of Eastern, Northern, or Central Africa. Spreading thence, it was

probably the first people to inhabit the Valley of the Nile, and it sent offshoots into Syria and Asia Minor. The earliest Hellenes found it in Greece under the name of "Pelasgoi"; the earliest Latins in Italy, as the "Etruscans"; and the Hebrews in Palestine, as the "Hittites.

". It spread northward through Europe as far as the Baltic, and westward, along the Atlas chain, to Spain, France, and our own islands

In many countries it reached a comparatively high level of civilization, but in Britain its development must have been early checked.

sorry africa Ae your scientist know that Negro aboriginal people lived, inhabited your Europe way before your race migrated in.

hey he even called these people "IT" he said "IT" spread northward

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52874 Feb 28, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I've heard this from numerous Africans on and off here myself so you are right. AA's have slave masters blood due to slavery and them raping slaves. This admixture has been proven. Idk why they sit here pretending they are some pure Africans without that same white devil blood they always talk about. Clueless as usual I believe.
Second.. African languages are hard and they do not know squat, they also do not know what tribe they came from so no they cannot fit into African society. We only know what part of Africa they are from. AA will probably try to go live in Egypt and ignore the other West/Central African countries like always though lol
You claim to be mixed...half Arab. How the hell do you think Arabs would look upon you...anywhere in Arabia??? REPEAT AFTER ME: "SLAVE!!!" AND YOU TALKING ABOUT THE AA PEOPLE???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 2 min Rich stars of the... 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,564,358
Crakkka jokes 2 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 18 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 22 min Chalotte 64
OJ is free again, thank gawd O Mighty 28 min ROMPER STOMPER 7
USA: white lives don't matter and black lives e... 37 min Rich stars of the... 5
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 2 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web