Comments
48,501 - 48,520 of 95,373 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52798 Feb 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
do you remember when i said i could make you case better than you, but you wouldn't even understand it?
now i'm someone who actually agree that aa are 'hebrews' and 'israelites', but those aren't necessarily the terms i like to use.
but i still get hate just because i like to point out factual and logical flaws.
sorry, but some negroes will never be ready.smh
you would get bout 100 acres,or how many we can equally distribute among our peoples,be nice if we could get us some land over there
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#52799 Feb 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
do you remember when i said i could make you case better than you, but you wouldn't even understand it?
now but i still get hate just because i like to point out factual and logical flaws.
sorry, but some negroes will never be ready.smh
IDk if you use different scree names or what to be honest but anyone who would is very strange. If the shoe dont fit dont wear it.

"i'm someone who actually agree that aa are 'hebrews' and 'israelites', but those aren't necessarily the terms i like to use."

Well what term would you use to desrcibe us, lol.. Enough already, your dealing with people with a lost heritage walking around like Zombies still in exile. Would you call us Africans, West africans , Black, Negro, African American, Afro American, ancient egyptians, nubians, Phutites, e1b1a? Im sorry but known of those terms does it for me. If those are my choices I'd rather just say IDK.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52800 Feb 27, 2013
With sea trade from the eastern African Great Lakes region to Persia, China, and India during the first millennium AD, slaves are mentioned as a commodity of secondary importance to gold and ivory. When mentioned, the slave trade appears to be of a small-scale and mostly involve slave raiding of women and children along the islands of Kilwa Kisiwani, THEY TOOK OUR WOMAN an kids to CHINA, see? we can change the world, with a west African movement,EVERYBODY HAD THEY HANDS in slavery, china got woman kids an gold an Ivory

Level 8

Location hidden

#52801 Feb 27, 2013
the Arabs sold the Africans to the Chinese

Level 8

Location hidden

#52802 Feb 27, 2013
"Beginning in the Tang dynasty, Arab traders brought a number of East African slaves to China", where every they at in africa we should take they stuff, everything!they OIL would be payment lol,up root they ass,

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52803 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
IDk if you use different scree names or what to be honest but anyone who would is very strange. If the shoe dont fit dont wear it.
"i'm someone who actually agree that aa are 'hebrews' and 'israelites', but those aren't necessarily the terms i like to use."
Well what term would you use to desrcibe us, lol.. Enough already, your dealing with people with a lost heritage walking around like Zombies still in exile. Would you call us Africans, West africans , Black, Negro, African American, Afro American, ancient egyptians, nubians, Phutites, e1b1a? Im sorry but known of those terms does it for me. If those are my choices I'd rather just say IDK.
i don't know how your (or the other bhi) process information, but no one here posts the kind of info i do, or in the way i do. paranoia (or stupidity, take your pick) would be the shoe that fits, in this case.

so i get a rant for pointing out a factual error based on a poorly worded document. wtf kinda surreal world is this. or maybe i'm suppose to dumb it down for this particular audience - sorry didn't get that memo, bruh.

and i've said this over and over again. my theory is aa are linked to the kenites, and the kenites were phuttites associated with nubia and the wilderness of parans, and other areas.

the kenites were c-group nubians, and you're (meaning most aa) are c-group nubians, in terms of genetic clustering.

the kenites were responsible for all three elections, in my 'phased election' theory - jacob, christ, and muhammad. and they'll be (meaning aa) responsible for the post-tribulation election.

anyway, you might be hearing more bout this soon, as i've put together all my findings, and sent it out to some afro-centric biblical researchers who seem interested.

shalom!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52804 Feb 27, 2013
Kunlun, Blacks, China and the Lemuria connection

Level 8

Location hidden

#52805 Feb 27, 2013
GET THE ROPE for the FLIP FLOPPER, peoples lets rap bout can we get west afrrica an what we got to do, all that is we hebrewsis a RAP round here! we on some news things

Level 8

Location hidden

#52806 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
bro how can this message reach others? wouldnt you invest yo time in a grass root movement to get peoples in the mind set to go home?

Level 8

Location hidden

#52807 Feb 27, 2013
Marcus Garvy needs to be around now, he was to early for his times, we needs him now, the Black starliner was the BIZ,we needs a bro like that NOW, he aint NO where,Farrhcon is a slave here to! we needs to think about Moving to create a thought abut movement, ITS WITHIN a HEBREW MESSAGE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52808 Feb 27, 2013
OK the peoples from India started the EAST AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE then arabs Jumped in , India gone be Elam,ok arabs would help them then take over,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52809 Feb 27, 2013
The Kunlun people were small and black (dark) and were imported from the South Seas as servants (slaves) for the southern Chinese, but by the Tang period there were many in the capital Chang’an. The earliest martial arts short story in China, which was written in Tang times, was called Kunlun Nu. During the Yuan dynasty the servants (slaves) were Kunlun people and Korean people. The costume of the Kunlun people was that of the South Seas, i.e., India and Southeast Asia. (Morohashi, 1968, 3673). Source

Level 8

Location hidden

#52810 Feb 27, 2013
ok for the new readers we gone keep it Hebrew sound here!~

Level 8

Location hidden

#52811 Feb 27, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#52812 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Marcus Garvy needs to be around now, he was to early for his times, we needs him now, the Black starliner was the BIZ,we needs a bro like that NOW, he aint NO where,Farrhcon is a slave here to! we needs to think about Moving to create a thought abut movement, ITS WITHIN a HEBREW MESSAGE!
garvey tried and failed. it would take divine intervention for us to volunteerily go back to africa. We love America even though she hates us. Without the blackdollar the economy would take a major hit. The most high has a way of moving people.#financial collapse. One day it might not even be a choice to move. Better make a plan of refuge now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52813 Feb 27, 2013
Kunlun Nu, did some hebrews cgo to china, they would have lost heritage an ship with yoke to china!????? SEE this one of the MAIN REASON WE NEED HOME LAND SO EVERYBODY CAN PAY UP!!! PAY UP, see we needs west africa Bad, real Bad, we have JUSTIFICATION to be in an own some of west africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#52814 Feb 27, 2013
BUT ITS ONLY JUSTIFIED IF ITS FOR US, see No one can tell us NO! there isnt a reason on earth way west africa shouldnt be ours! they say its ours DAMN!! we needs be try to get us some land!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52815 Feb 27, 2013
Du Huan,We also went to Molin, southwest of Jerusalem. One could reach this country after having crossed the great desert of Sinai and having travelled 2,000 li (approx. 1500 km). The people there are black, and their customs are bold. CHINESE Traveler

Level 8

Location hidden

#52816 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
garvey tried and failed. it would take divine intervention for us to volunteerily go back to africa. We love America even though she hates us. Without the blackdollar the economy would take a major hit. The most high has a way of moving people.#financial collapse. One day it might not even be a choice to move. Better make a plan of refuge now.
i know thats right, but at same time if its enough of us,we could use the resources of this nation,its no other way bible say we will live with great wealth,GEN 15;14.And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.IT KIND OF SAID AFTER THE JUDGEMENT, meaning them NON hebrew Black slave minded peoples mite not get a chance!, IT DID SAY AFTER JUDGEMENT Mane! IM gone look see what the Prophet Jeremiah had to say! he said Flee Babylon, ok that was then an Now,im gone find a solution in bible,do we go after The Judgment ? being we didnt stay in Egypt no 400, this is the 400 it was talking about!
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#52817 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
"Beginning in the Tang dynasty, Arab traders brought a number of East African slaves to China", where every they at in africa we should take they stuff, everything!they OIL would be payment lol,up root they ass,
Applaud!!!(hands clap'n & crowd whistling)..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 9 min Bychance37 357
There's A War On The Black Male 12 min Crown 560
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,100,608
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 28 min king Mackins 3,292
Chicago Teen Leads Way To Colon Cancer Cure 32 min Redefined 7
Black Guy at an All White Party 38 min Bychance37 113
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 44 min asho 1,882
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr Felistas 2,106
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 4,738
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr GoodPosterKC 120,516
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••