Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52821 Feb 27, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED..but Ben, MOST HIGH say judgement then we mash out so they dirty laundry must be exposed for world to see it hang'n dry!! Put em to shame..b4 the entire earth!
I think we suppose to see they Judgement an then thats gone make us right!if we see them get worse, we sho nuff gone flee!, oh i think they gone get so broke they got to let the jail peoples go!open they prisons, that is happening on the slick side,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52822 Feb 27, 2013
no big record of slaves in china, damn these whites in trouble, damn, them an the arabs in it by they self,EDOM an GOG is what it boil down to, i been search china all day, just a few slaves an they could walk around an run off!! they musta been some ETHIOPIANS, because, they was like lil state Pets,but they didnt get beat down, an ran thru MUd, Tar an feathers, type shit ,Hung from trees, they was Ethiopians, ALL NON HEBREWS NO HEBREWS WENT TO CHINA, I REPEAT NO HEBREWS IN CHINA, they slaves was like free slaves, from Ethiopia was,they always make good court pets

Level 8

Location hidden

#52823 Feb 27, 2013
NO HEBREWS IN china, they had only ethiopians but they could walk around, an the didnt have YOKE, they was buddy slaves to china, that type shit, no tar feahers, or pick shit all day, or work sun up sun down, china feed they slaves an just had fun with them hahahah lol ahahah DAMN white peoples aint shit!
Phaed

United States

#52824 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>I think we suppose to see they Judgement an then thats gone make us right!if we see them get worse, we sho nuff gone flee!, oh i think they gone get so broke they got to let the jail peoples go!open they prisons, that is happening on the slick side,
yep yep sho right!!..not only do we see they judgement/downfall as Deut 29 says the curses on us will flip over on all a them!! LMAO..smile now, cry lata!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52825 Feb 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Dr Tony Martin on his attackers regarding the
The Atlantic Slave Trade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pn_dcQ2GFPgXX
Every single AA should have the opportunity to hear this information. Maybe then the people would take more of an interest in their Heritage and History!

Location hidden

#52826 Feb 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Experts you mean Afrocentric fruit cakes lol. I was looking at AA people talking about their blood tests on YouTube None of them had Middle Eastern DNA! The only way the pumpkins on this site can ever have Middle Eastern DNA is if a Jew slept with their ancestor LOl....
Afro-centric??? LOL!!!

"ISOG," for the MOST PART is nearly 100%. so-called white European!!! You BRAINLESS CONFUSED NUT JOB!!!

But that's just what I'd expect from a LYINGASS DEAD NECK. On top of that, now you want to FLIP FLOP all over the place. suddenly about your identity. First you called yourself a Jew from Lithuanian. Now you claim to be some South African Colored. LOL...GTFOH with that BS...you IDENTITY FRAUD FREAK!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52827 Feb 27, 2013
Dr Tony Martin is one bad dude, went up against the whole system,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52828 Feb 27, 2013
Jewish slave owners used the newspapers to track them down. Jews acting as slave auctioneers, slave shippers, and insurers of enslaved Blacks also placed ads. Jews bought and sold whole plantations--slaves and all--and they marketed slaves who ranged in age from infants to the elderly. In addition, Jewish merchants arranged bank financing for the purchasers of Black men, women, and children--Black slaves on layaway.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52829 Feb 27, 2013
Jewish Encyclopedia to note, “The cotton-plantations in many parts of the South were wholly in the hands of Jews, and as a consequence, slavery found its advocates among them.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#52830 Feb 27, 2013
1813, Jewish constable Moses Levy reminded residents of the ordinance that required “All negroes or other Slaves working out on hire,” to wear a badge “conspicuously about their persons” comparable to the WWII Nazi-era yellow star that became symbolic of the dissolution of Jews in Germany over a century later.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52831 Feb 27, 2013
Them jews needs to find a away to rap, with me, they owe us big time, west africa WE NEEDS THAT FOR STARTS,they needs to get this Ball rolling,OK CHECK THIS NEWS," All that positive progress abruptly ended when the White Jewish senator from Louisiana, William M. Levy, walked into the U.S. Senate and warned his fellow lawmakers that all of this unchecked Black progress placed America's “innocent maidens” in imminent peril.“I hold it my sacred duty,” he said, to save Whites “from the ruin and degradation which threatens them,” and he implored his fellow legislators to act to restore White racial supremacy. It wasn't just Jewish race hatred that motivated this profound and despicable act. Behind Levy's fear-mongering was the realization that the entire economy of the world was based on the uninterrupted flow of cotton from the plantations of the American South. Indeed, cotton was to the world economy what oil is today. Everyone in the world wanted to be clothed in cotton, and its production was the very basis of the western world's astonishing growth. Black freedom threatened to kill this golden goose, so, in 1877, American Whites decided that they must forcibly return Blacks to the cotton fields. All around America, a harsh system of repressive racial laws were reestablished from the slavery era and euphemistically called “Jim Crow.” All sectors of White society—North and South—collaborated in this effort, including business, labor unions, religious leaders, the judicial system, the news media, and the political leadership, and together they fashioned an impenetrable web of oppression, wherein, once again, Blacks found themselves with no other option than plantation labor. The most powerful union leader in America was a Jewish immigrant named Samuel Gompers, and he publicly warned Blacks that “Caucasian civilization will serve notice that its uplifting process is not to be interfered with in any way.” Any Blacks that might escape this incredibly oppressive system encountered the wrath of hooded terrorists ready to lynch and terrorize them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52832 Feb 27, 2013
This is the hidden history of the post-slavery era, yet it is almost entirely wiped from the history books—and all of it emanated from this extraordinary decision made in 1877.Louisiana, William M. Levy,a JEW STARTED THE JIMCROW LAWS

Location hidden

#52834 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, lol. You took it there huh?
Yeah Bro, I had to take it there!

There comes a point in time that "MUCH MORE TRUTH," mus be "REVEALED!!!" I mean I even left out the "ATHEISTIC PART!!!"

Purposely I could sit back and read these post (in INCOGNITO...BUT I STEP ON THE STAGE IN THE REAL...THAT MAY CHANGE THOUGH...CAUSE AIN'T NOTHING LIKE BUSTING A -BUSTA-), put all the parts together and EXPOSE the PERPETRATORS (FRAUDS...TROLLS) WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT. BUT I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME TO WASTE.

Like I told 'em I DEAL WITH -FACTS- AND NOT THEIR IDIOTIC FICTIONS!!! It's REALLY a GUT BUSTING laugh when these LAME BRAINS attempt to show off. LOL!!!

There's way TOO MUCH EVIDENCE to even begin to consider anything they say sa VALID!!!

Location hidden

#52835 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
IDk if you use different scree names or what to be honest but anyone who would is very strange. If the shoe dont fit dont wear it.
"i'm someone who actually agree that aa are 'hebrews' and 'israelites', but those aren't necessarily the terms i like to use."
Well what term would you use to desrcibe us, lol.. Enough already, your dealing with people with a lost heritage walking around like Zombies still in exile. Would you call us Africans, West africans , Black, Negro, African American, Afro American, ancient egyptians, nubians, Phutites, e1b1a? Im sorry but known of those terms does it for me. If those are my choices I'd rather just say IDK.
My Brotha, Let the CREATOR'S Will Be Done!!!

You won't have to worry about Any Lables!

Keep on absorbing and Dispersing that Knowledge...that is a Major (VERY NECESSARY) part of our mission in this Life!!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52836 Feb 27, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Afro-centric??? LOL!!!
"ISOG," for the MOST PART is nearly 100%. so-called white European!!! You BRAINLESS CONFUSED NUT JOB!!!
But that's just what I'd expect from a LYINGASS DEAD NECK. On top of that, now you want to FLIP FLOP all over the place. suddenly about your identity. First you called yourself a Jew from Lithuanian. Now you claim to be some South African Colored. LOL...GTFOH with that BS...you IDENTITY FRAUD FREAK!!!
Im mixed race, my moms family Lithuanian Jew, my fathers family Cape Malay!I SAID THAT ALL ALONG! LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS THREADS! You are brain dead and living in a fantasy world!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52837 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you see a FUTURE in slave coast hahaha lol ??? its ours Hebrew land 2#
You people are absolutely crazy. As if Africans will give you any land. Africans see AA people as mixed race and not their own. You might see yourselves as black in America but in Africa you are MIXED RACE! They will kick your butts all the way back to the US....
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52838 Feb 27, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MAJORITY OF SLAVE TRADERS WERE EUROPEAN JEWS SPANISH DUTCH BRITISH PORTUGUEESE
But not Eastern European Jews!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52839 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
garvey tried and failed. it would take divine intervention for us to volunteerily go back to africa. We love America even though she hates us. Without the blackdollar the economy would take a major hit. The most high has a way of moving people.#financial collapse. One day it might not even be a choice to move. Better make a plan of refuge now.
Non of you idiots have ever been to Africa. You are in for a huge culture shock! Africans will not accept you as one of their own. I live in Africa and I know that for a fact. You think that Africans will just give you land. You just living in dreams again! They will laugh at you you crazy mf.....
Phaed

United States

#52842 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jewish slave owners used the newspapers to track them down. Jews acting as slave auctioneers, slave shippers, and insurers of enslaved Blacks also placed ads. Jews bought and sold whole plantations--slaves and all--and they marketed slaves who ranged in age from infants to the elderly. In addition, Jewish merchants arranged bank financing for the purchasers of Black men, women, and children--Black slaves on layaway.
No wonder CREATOR blew a fuse once HE looked inside the mind of a devil and prophesied their destructions!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52843 Feb 27, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder CREATOR blew a fuse once HE looked inside the mind of a devil and prophesied their destructions!!
Come now not all Jews were involved in the Slave Trade. Eastern European Jews had nothing to do with slavery! There are good and bad in all races including AA people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TeaRumpster 1,394,483
The UK has left the EU 5 min Harrisson 38
Should I go to a different chiropractor? 5 min pearlofagirl 6
Get Off The Black & White Race Nonsense - Orlan... 8 min sheeptotheslaughter 13
Latino men are MADE for Black Women! (Apr '11) 17 min James 666
Do Black Men prefer Blonds or Brunettes? (Aug '12) 17 min Victoriafagundes 95
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,247
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,534
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Sara 79
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 3 hr Kev 80
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
More from around the web