Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52808 Feb 27, 2013
OK the peoples from India started the EAST AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE then arabs Jumped in , India gone be Elam,ok arabs would help them then take over,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52809 Feb 27, 2013
The Kunlun people were small and black (dark) and were imported from the South Seas as servants (slaves) for the southern Chinese, but by the Tang period there were many in the capital ChangÂ’an. The earliest martial arts short story in China, which was written in Tang times, was called Kunlun Nu. During the Yuan dynasty the servants (slaves) were Kunlun people and Korean people. The costume of the Kunlun people was that of the South Seas, i.e., India and Southeast Asia. (Morohashi, 1968, 3673). Source

Level 8

Location hidden

#52810 Feb 27, 2013
ok for the new readers we gone keep it Hebrew sound here!~

Level 8

Location hidden

#52811 Feb 27, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Spanaway, WA

#52812 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Marcus Garvy needs to be around now, he was to early for his times, we needs him now, the Black starliner was the BIZ,we needs a bro like that NOW, he aint NO where,Farrhcon is a slave here to! we needs to think about Moving to create a thought abut movement, ITS WITHIN a HEBREW MESSAGE!
garvey tried and failed. it would take divine intervention for us to volunteerily go back to africa. We love America even though she hates us. Without the blackdollar the economy would take a major hit. The most high has a way of moving people.#financial collapse. One day it might not even be a choice to move. Better make a plan of refuge now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52813 Feb 27, 2013
Kunlun Nu, did some hebrews cgo to china, they would have lost heritage an ship with yoke to china!????? SEE this one of the MAIN REASON WE NEED HOME LAND SO EVERYBODY CAN PAY UP!!! PAY UP, see we needs west africa Bad, real Bad, we have JUSTIFICATION to be in an own some of west africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#52814 Feb 27, 2013
BUT ITS ONLY JUSTIFIED IF ITS FOR US, see No one can tell us NO! there isnt a reason on earth way west africa shouldnt be ours! they say its ours DAMN!! we needs be try to get us some land!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52815 Feb 27, 2013
Du Huan,We also went to Molin, southwest of Jerusalem. One could reach this country after having crossed the great desert of Sinai and having travelled 2,000 li (approx. 1500 km). The people there are black, and their customs are bold. CHINESE Traveler

Level 8

Location hidden

#52816 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
garvey tried and failed. it would take divine intervention for us to volunteerily go back to africa. We love America even though she hates us. Without the blackdollar the economy would take a major hit. The most high has a way of moving people.#financial collapse. One day it might not even be a choice to move. Better make a plan of refuge now.
i know thats right, but at same time if its enough of us,we could use the resources of this nation,its no other way bible say we will live with great wealth,GEN 15;14.And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.IT KIND OF SAID AFTER THE JUDGEMENT, meaning them NON hebrew Black slave minded peoples mite not get a chance!, IT DID SAY AFTER JUDGEMENT Mane! IM gone look see what the Prophet Jeremiah had to say! he said Flee Babylon, ok that was then an Now,im gone find a solution in bible,do we go after The Judgment ? being we didnt stay in Egypt no 400, this is the 400 it was talking about!
Phaed

United States

#52817 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
"Beginning in the Tang dynasty, Arab traders brought a number of East African slaves to China", where every they at in africa we should take they stuff, everything!they OIL would be payment lol,up root they ass,
Applaud!!!(hands clap'n & crowd whistling)..
Phaed

United States

#52818 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
GET THE ROPE for the FLIP FLOPPER, peoples lets rap bout can we get west afrrica an what we got to do, all that is we hebrewsis a RAP round here! we on some news things
yes U right!! Swang it Ben..enough of goin in circles w/ agents about whom we be! We know..so let's change the flow and let them report to Satan we says this/that..deficit means debt and debt means broke jus like 4 me and U..when we get "red" flag by the name it means bad credit then we go borrowing frm them (as scriptures support in Deut 28)..once we borrow so much we get cut off huh? Yea we do..they force us to the streets to eat..ya hear me homie? We make up the least ppl in this nation yet led it in penal-system products (ex-felons as Deut also support)..now we get -X- on our backs instead of signing documents w/ a -X- when we couldn't read or write, remmbr? So now the-X- will keep us at bay, control us w/ parole LMAO..we gotta b docile/timid..no stompn the yard (wink) now we wlk'n on egg shells?!..huh Ben? U don't hear me!! ROFLMMAO..let's tlk about these broke jokes try'n to ship us home altho Deut say we won't ever see again too..wht u think Bro? Moses said YAH says we won't see again ever!! SMH
Phaed

United States

#52819 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>garvey tried and failed. it would take divine intervention for us to volunteerily go back to africa. We love America even though she hates us. Without the blackdollar the economy would take a major hit. The most high has a way of moving people.#financial collapse. One day it might not even be a choice to move. Better make a plan of refuge now.
yea yea I see your angle..yea no doubt
Phaed

United States

#52820 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i know thats right, but at same time if its enough of us,we could use the resources of this nation,its no other way bible say we will live with great wealth,GEN 15;14.And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.IT KIND OF SAID AFTER THE JUDGEMENT, meaning them NON hebrew Black slave minded peoples mite not get a chance!, IT DID SAY AFTER JUDGEMENT Mane! IM gone look see what the Prophet Jeremiah had to say! he said Flee Babylon, ok that was then an Now,im gone find a solution in bible,do we go after The Judgment ? being we didnt stay in Egypt no 400, this is the 400 it was talking about!
AGREED..but Ben, MOST HIGH say judgement then we mash out so they dirty laundry must be exposed for world to see it hang'n dry!! Put em to shame..b4 the entire earth!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52821 Feb 27, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED..but Ben, MOST HIGH say judgement then we mash out so they dirty laundry must be exposed for world to see it hang'n dry!! Put em to shame..b4 the entire earth!
I think we suppose to see they Judgement an then thats gone make us right!if we see them get worse, we sho nuff gone flee!, oh i think they gone get so broke they got to let the jail peoples go!open they prisons, that is happening on the slick side,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52822 Feb 27, 2013
no big record of slaves in china, damn these whites in trouble, damn, them an the arabs in it by they self,EDOM an GOG is what it boil down to, i been search china all day, just a few slaves an they could walk around an run off!! they musta been some ETHIOPIANS, because, they was like lil state Pets,but they didnt get beat down, an ran thru MUd, Tar an feathers, type shit ,Hung from trees, they was Ethiopians, ALL NON HEBREWS NO HEBREWS WENT TO CHINA, I REPEAT NO HEBREWS IN CHINA, they slaves was like free slaves, from Ethiopia was,they always make good court pets

Level 8

Location hidden

#52823 Feb 27, 2013
NO HEBREWS IN china, they had only ethiopians but they could walk around, an the didnt have YOKE, they was buddy slaves to china, that type shit, no tar feahers, or pick shit all day, or work sun up sun down, china feed they slaves an just had fun with them hahahah lol ahahah DAMN white peoples aint shit!
Phaed

United States

#52824 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>I think we suppose to see they Judgement an then thats gone make us right!if we see them get worse, we sho nuff gone flee!, oh i think they gone get so broke they got to let the jail peoples go!open they prisons, that is happening on the slick side,
yep yep sho right!!..not only do we see they judgement/downfall as Deut 29 says the curses on us will flip over on all a them!! LMAO..smile now, cry lata!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52825 Feb 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Dr Tony Martin on his attackers regarding the
The Atlantic Slave Trade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pn_dcQ2GFPgXX
Every single AA should have the opportunity to hear this information. Maybe then the people would take more of an interest in their Heritage and History!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52826 Feb 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Experts you mean Afrocentric fruit cakes lol. I was looking at AA people talking about their blood tests on YouTube None of them had Middle Eastern DNA! The only way the pumpkins on this site can ever have Middle Eastern DNA is if a Jew slept with their ancestor LOl....
Afro-centric??? LOL!!!

"ISOG," for the MOST PART is nearly 100%. so-called white European!!! You BRAINLESS CONFUSED NUT JOB!!!

But that's just what I'd expect from a LYINGASS DEAD NECK. On top of that, now you want to FLIP FLOP all over the place. suddenly about your identity. First you called yourself a Jew from Lithuanian. Now you claim to be some South African Colored. LOL...GTFOH with that BS...you IDENTITY FRAUD FREAK!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52827 Feb 27, 2013
Dr Tony Martin is one bad dude, went up against the whole system,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,536,179
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 13 min 2 Dogs 51
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 13 min Big Daddy 7
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 15 min thetruth 3,703
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 15 min Big Daddy 52
Kip - In Africa! 21 min Big Daddy 1
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 23 min 2 Dogs 228
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 27 min Big Daddy 36
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr KIP 230
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 3 hr SadButTrue 87