Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

the Africans would be crazy to say we cant come HOME THATS PROBABLE cause, right there,we cant have NO BODY IN AFRICA TELL US NO, how they gone do that? we was taken an we back because this our place where we come from, if they try fight, thats they DOOM an it would be the ONES SOLD US OUT the first time they kids, as we TRAIN already to kill a bro, so they would have to know that we wouldn't be playing, the brother in the U,S army gone fight for us , we could TAKE SLAVERY COAST EASY with JUSTIFICATION if they choose to loose they LIFE , by saying we couldn't come home, we aint trying to stay like this for ever, ok we need land, an them nations would be ONE the we move into the whole slavery coast, an then everybody else would become Part of it, with a New way of life,for the whole africa, an world to,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

African AE wrote:
The people are this site are becoming more crazy. They cant prove that they have Middle Eastern DNA so what the hell, they will just move the bible and Israel into Africa. LOL
our peoples in jerusalem we needs west africa tricak the whole slavry coast needs to be a Disporia, home land for all africans, Jerusalem is the CREATORs fight hahahah lol hahahah HE gone solve that ok in mean time, slave SOAST belong to us, thats CLEAR ASS HELL.real clear, so clear i can almost see me a house over there hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
The people are this site are becoming more crazy. They cant prove that they have Middle Eastern DNA so what the hell, they will just move the bible and Israel into Africa. LOL
Palestine North east africa
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mesopotamia was the oldest civilization in the world and goes back 3500 years.

history-world.org/rise_of_civilization_in_the...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>our peoples in jerusalem we needs west africa tricak the whole slavry coast needs to be a Disporia, home land for all africans, Jerusalem is the CREATORs fight hahahah lol hahahah HE gone solve that ok in mean time, slave SOAST belong to us, thats CLEAR ASS HELL.real clear, so clear i can almost see me a house over there hahahah
And I will move in with you lol.....

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
Mesopotamia was the oldest civilization in the world and goes back 3500 years.
history-world.org/rise_of_civilization_in_the...
mesopotamia might be a little older than dynastic egypt. but nubia is far older than either one.
http://shazlyasmail.tripod.com/new_page_20.ht...
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Doesn't Bantu people = Ancient Egyptians?:x

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>And I will move in with you lol.....
after we build, then africa for all Africans, NO MATTER YO COLOR, but first we needs to EAT FIRST, get our selfs right, a Bro gone have respect for others if he got something to for others to respect,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

SEE Jews if China bought slaves an you whites have records, that will cut yo DEBT in Half, because china would have to set something aside, for having slaves, ok the Debt, could be lowered, because of that,everybody would have to forgive a portion of everything because of that. ok slavery money started alot of economy's, ok we could work it out where the world economy got a new start,
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>after we build, then africa for all Africans, NO MATTER YO COLOR, but first we needs to EAT FIRST, get our selfs right, a Bro gone have respect for others if he got something to for others to respect,
A nice house by the Beach. I've looked a real estate in the coast, There's actually free land given to disapora in Ghana. They give u a lot, u put up the money for the house which is next to nothing compared to u.s., local builders construct it. I'll send u a link.

What's needed in Ghana Nigeria, Cameroon, ect is water and sewer infrastructure. That's how they been starving the people, being greedy. That's the infrastructure that will set the people free. Access to clean water, get that acccomplished and Ur working with something.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Doesn't Bantu people = Ancient Egyptians?:x
bantus have only been around for bout 3,000 years, and some believe much shorter than that. but at least as far as 18th dynasty is concerned, egyptians cluster closer to regions in africa that are heavily bantu, than with any other region in or outside of africa.

but bantu is mostly defined by language. i think as far as genetics, bantu suppose to be the offspring of e1b1a carrying men, and pigmy females. though not all bantu speaking people carry these markers.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>And I will move in with you lol.....
white people in south Africa will be an anomaly. How well can u blend in?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
A nice house by the Beach. I've looked a real estate in the coast, There's actually free land given to disapora in Ghana. They give u a lot, u put up the money for the house which is next to nothing compared to u.s., local builders construct it. I'll send u a link.
What's needed in Ghana Nigeria, Cameroon, ect is water and sewer infrastructure. That's how they been starving the people, being greedy. That's the infrastructure that will set the people free. Access to clean water, get that acccomplished and Ur working with something.
SEE WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO PAY NOTHING, they needs a AFRICA HOMESTEAD act for us,see we dont need to pay no money starting out,thats gone hurt us we needs free land to start over that would PUT US ALL in the Game on EQUAL STANDINDS, but if you got money at to what you do have yo land, but if not, we needs land, FREE the WHOLE SLAVERY COAST,every INCH OF IT from old maps

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

we needs it free so we can all be equal, at one ,to, confiscate te rappers money,we made the rich an they aint doing noting good with it, that 10 billion thrown into our economy hahah lol BUT on the REALLA we needs it free, free land, 2 ACRES aint bad for one person,or a 1 acre,or Half that, long as its FREE, BECAUSE WE WORKED ALL READY for it the EVERYBODY got to Pay us, the AFRICAN got to pay, everybody do, we was DID WRONG BIG TIME LOOK at us Crazy peoples because of slavery,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

everybody got to pay us, we dont need nothing we got to BUY WE AINT GOT NOTHING, an the ones move there with money is crazy, because thats OUR LAND, they cant tell us to BUY SHIT,thats why we Needs WHOLE SLAVERY COAST AT ONE TIME, then we get land at one time, or they move out or hand us some space, we aint try to Pay for nothing, till we have our land,or some kind of home land for diaspora peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

they cant sell us our own Land, we needs to be equal all of us at one time, see thats what made white QUAL BECAUSE THEY ALL HAD FREE LAND, then jews moved in an bought up land, see we wouldnt sell OUR LAND IT WOULD BE A LAW #1 you cant ever sell land, but pass it down, till 150 generation's like year 2818 hahahah we could bring back JUBILEE, 7 years everything go back, even if bank own it hahahah that would work,, we Needs FREE LAND, so we can all have PRIDE IN OUR work, we will bring back that you help me i help you love,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WE COULD FREE WEST AFRICA FROM Islam, starting with the slave coast

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hand down Bar non, we would give Islam 12 hour to flee the Land, Christians we can turn back to hebrews, ok Islam has to go from west africa point blank, if bro want to live with them in arbia cool, but west africa they must go, " BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY" lol, I would cast first stone

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

we would send reps to each nation in slavery coast an say make room for us,then INVADE,no choice in this matter because it will be, for the good in long run, see the peoples there been there no growth,an they have the land, the LEADERS are the same ones sold us out, so we wouldnt take they NO FOR an ANSWER, we would rule that OUT, it couldnt be ANY REASON in this world why we cant come back, an have Free Land,whom ever say no, would be saying no to CREATOR plan, we have to leave this nation,one way or other,west africa gone get our minds right, like Ben ammi

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

they can help the jews can by making the rappers Rap about west africa in songs, we will come up to speed in a year ok then I would work the Grass roots will Rick Ross rap an all the Big Rappers ok, we got Bro in army, he ready. ok we go to the africans an lay out plan, simple as that. any NO an your going to our Jail over there, point Blank,then we write new books start a new history,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,461 - 48,480 of89,151
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

450 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are White women so beautiful? (Jun '08) 5 min Drilling for the nerve 38
Why do Married BM Always Father Multiple babies... 5 min SadButTrue 7
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 6 min blonde 113,239
Farrakhan urges Detroit to redevelop all neighb... 15 min dragonpat 467
African People: Black Americans DO NOT Claim Yo... 23 min Bigsmoke 266
why are there no black Navy Seals ??? (May '13) 35 min MrTuffguy 112
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Incognito4Ever 1,037,759
Just in! Lupita Nyong'o Name Most Beautiful! 54 min Drilling for the nerve 179
The Spotted Place 1 hr Ugh 124