Hebrew Israelite
Phaed

United States

#52788 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see when i bought my shack i set down, because i hate to be in jail an loose me lil things for NOTHING, i have to weigh what i get into,so it coolded me down gave me something to feel good for, ok I KNOWS this can work for all us, with real FREE Land, i had to bust heads to get mine, we shouldnt have to go thru that
I kno I kno but YAH & Prophets all say we will hv to do things contrary to popular beliefs..they believe one way and YAH gv us wht HE foresaw and is to be!! It b nice to go home but to go it might take blood bein spilled bcz CREATOR said it would be

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#52789 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yeah like before they died they WILLED everything over to they kids that GUARD THAT STOLEN MONEY WITH THEY LIFE, an then they kids say we didnt do it it was long ago, but they still go to speep an wake up with that wealth, ok they jews got the richiest off slavery, they took our enslavement started banks an enslaved everybody but they selfs , COLD GAME.
THE MAJORITY OF SLAVE TRADERS WERE EUROPEAN JEWS SPANISH DUTCH BRITISH PORTUGUEESE

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52790 Feb 27, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I kno I kno but YAH & Prophets all say we will hv to do things contrary to popular beliefs..they believe one way and YAH gv us wht HE foresaw and is to be!! It b nice to go home but to go it might take blood bein spilled bcz CREATOR said it would be
its gone be some blood shed fo show, they gone have some shed if they dont come clean one day, an the africans that filled our land whiles we was gone they kids got to give that land up, an we can almost walk to Jerusalem FROM ANY PARTS OF AFRICA HAHAHAH,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52791 Feb 27, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MAJORITY OF SLAVE TRADERS WERE EUROPEAN JEWS SPANISH DUTCH BRITISH PORTUGUEESE
slavery was 98% in Jewish hands, thats what the Khazar did was enslave peoples thats they job in life is to make slaves out of everybody, sepharvaim turn ashkenaz Jewish, an they all enslaved us, both sect of them, an the Christians was the overseers on plantation. an they enforced they doctrine on us, ASHKENAZ IS THE SLAVE ARM OF THE JEWISH entity, Ashkenazim was a slave making Nation they perfected it off us, ASHKENAZ WHOLE EXISTANCE is to Enslave, everything an anybody, a BEAST UNCONTROLED

Level 8

Location hidden

#52792 Feb 27, 2013
Ashkenaz whole existence is to ENSLAVE they was Created for that purpose in life,an the sepharvim has hid this monster till it consumed them, now everybody a slave, even them,we got freedom coming!
Phaed

United States

#52793 Feb 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>its gone be some blood shed fo show, they gone have some shed if they dont come clean one day, an the africans that filled our land whiles we was gone they kids got to give that land up, an we can almost walk to Jerusalem FROM ANY PARTS OF AFRICA HAHAHAH,
HalleluYAH!! Praise YAH HAHA U got it My Family!! Give it or else..see we southern Hebrews got it in our nature to take wht we feel is ours
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#52794 Feb 27, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!!
I deal with the facts and you operate on fiction. The people who attend ISOG, have Masters , PHD'd etc...in Genetics, Anthropology Archaeology and so on. But you, you're just a buster trying to hopefully sound important
IT AIN'T WORKING FOR YOU DUDE. SO...
I'll just stick to the experts for my info and you can keep your opinions to yourself .
1. Your opinion is based upon your ego which obviously come from your ismelite up-bringing. You demogog others by calling them evangelical. I don't se anyone here promoting Christiandom!!!
2. You play these stupid games with your multiple accounts. One with a younger pic of yourself then one a little older. You have these back and forth convo with you and yourself ...that's just plum stupid!!!
3. You need some serious help!!! Real fast!!!
4. You obviously have a very bad memory. Don't ever approach me with your simple mindedness...it'll always in up in you being embarrassed.
Damn, lol. You took it there huh?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52795 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
do you remember when i said i could make you case better than you, but you wouldn't even understand it?

now i'm someone who actually agree that aa are 'hebrews' and 'israelites', but those aren't necessarily the terms i like to use.
but i still get hate just because i like to point out factual and logical flaws.

sorry, but some negroes will never be ready.smh

Level 8

Location hidden

#52796 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
i dig that slave coast judah,one day maybe a program will reach yo way, cause im gone put one together, some kind of way,soon as i get me a spot, to work out of, we gone get it one day, i was kicking it with four bro an i eplain the deal, THEY EYES LITE UP,hhahah they said if only they could get there, an handle they biz, SEE?

Level 8

Location hidden

#52797 Feb 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
do you remember when i said i could make you case better than you, but you wouldn't even understand it?
now i'm someone who actually agree that aa are 'hebrews' and 'israelites', but those aren't necessarily the terms i like to use.
but i still get hate just because i like to point out factual and logical flaws.
you see a FUTURE in slave coast hahaha lol ??? its ours Hebrew land 2#

Level 8

Location hidden

#52798 Feb 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you would get bout 100 acres,or how many we can equally distribute among our peoples,be nice if we could get us some land over there
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#52799 Feb 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
now but i still get hate just because i like to point out factual and logical flaws.
IDk if you use different scree names or what to be honest but anyone who would is very strange. If the shoe dont fit dont wear it.

"i'm someone who actually agree that aa are 'hebrews' and 'israelites', but those aren't necessarily the terms i like to use."

Well what term would you use to desrcibe us, lol.. Enough already, your dealing with people with a lost heritage walking around like Zombies still in exile. Would you call us Africans, West africans , Black, Negro, African American, Afro American, ancient egyptians, nubians, Phutites, e1b1a? Im sorry but known of those terms does it for me. If those are my choices I'd rather just say IDK.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52800 Feb 27, 2013
With sea trade from the eastern African Great Lakes region to Persia, China, and India during the first millennium AD, slaves are mentioned as a commodity of secondary importance to gold and ivory. When mentioned, the slave trade appears to be of a small-scale and mostly involve slave raiding of women and children along the islands of Kilwa Kisiwani, THEY TOOK OUR WOMAN an kids to CHINA, see? we can change the world, with a west African movement,EVERYBODY HAD THEY HANDS in slavery, china got woman kids an gold an Ivory

Level 8

Location hidden

#52801 Feb 27, 2013
the Arabs sold the Africans to the Chinese

Level 8

Location hidden

#52802 Feb 27, 2013
"Beginning in the Tang dynasty, Arab traders brought a number of East African slaves to China", where every they at in africa we should take they stuff, everything!they OIL would be payment lol,up root they ass,

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52803 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
IDk if you use different scree names or what to be honest but anyone who would is very strange. If the shoe dont fit dont wear it.
"i'm someone who actually agree that aa are 'hebrews' and 'israelites', but those aren't necessarily the terms i like to use."
Well what term would you use to desrcibe us, lol.. Enough already, your dealing with people with a lost heritage walking around like Zombies still in exile. Would you call us Africans, West africans , Black, Negro, African American, Afro American, ancient egyptians, nubians, Phutites, e1b1a? Im sorry but known of those terms does it for me. If those are my choices I'd rather just say IDK.
i don't know how your (or the other bhi) process information, but no one here posts the kind of info i do, or in the way i do. paranoia (or stupidity, take your pick) would be the shoe that fits, in this case.

so i get a rant for pointing out a factual error based on a poorly worded document. wtf kinda surreal world is this. or maybe i'm suppose to dumb it down for this particular audience - sorry didn't get that memo, bruh.

and i've said this over and over again. my theory is aa are linked to the kenites, and the kenites were phuttites associated with nubia and the wilderness of parans, and other areas.

the kenites were c-group nubians, and you're (meaning most aa) are c-group nubians, in terms of genetic clustering.

the kenites were responsible for all three elections, in my 'phased election' theory - jacob, christ, and muhammad. and they'll be (meaning aa) responsible for the post-tribulation election.

anyway, you might be hearing more bout this soon, as i've put together all my findings, and sent it out to some afro-centric biblical researchers who seem interested.

shalom!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52804 Feb 27, 2013
Kunlun, Blacks, China and the Lemuria connection

Level 8

Location hidden

#52805 Feb 27, 2013
GET THE ROPE for the FLIP FLOPPER, peoples lets rap bout can we get west afrrica an what we got to do, all that is we hebrewsis a RAP round here! we on some news things

Level 8

Location hidden

#52806 Feb 27, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
bro how can this message reach others? wouldnt you invest yo time in a grass root movement to get peoples in the mind set to go home?

Level 8

Location hidden

#52807 Feb 27, 2013
Marcus Garvy needs to be around now, he was to early for his times, we needs him now, the Black starliner was the BIZ,we needs a bro like that NOW, he aint NO where,Farrhcon is a slave here to! we needs to think about Moving to create a thought abut movement, ITS WITHIN a HEBREW MESSAGE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,189
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 min Ooga booga 157
Why do Blacks have to act so different? (Oct '12) 6 min NEGROE COPS R DL 282
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 min Ooga booga 1,554
Are there any Black cuckolds? (Feb '16) 20 min Ra The God 44
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 22 min NEGROE COPS R DL 5
Year of the Horse(2014) 38 min Keeping it Real 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr KIP 912
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 hr Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 8 hr Prince 75