Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52685 Feb 26, 2013
THAT WOULD JUST BE A START!!!,we needs to get slavery coast in our Hands for a HOME for Disporia Peoples, THE AFRICANS HAVE NO SAY since aint nobody trying to PULL UP an say whom want to go HOME, ok we knows after Slave Coast, taken the Other africans Moved IN, ok WE NEEDS the WHOLE slavery COAST,an ITS OURS, cant wait to get ne a BUILDING, that WILL be main toic,fuck the jews we needs not worry bout them we see them now, ok we needs land to start off with,AFRICA slavery COAST is OUR's

Level 8

Location hidden

#52686 Feb 26, 2013
I got a press an Tee"s that will be on it with a support line,we Needs land we OWN with out price tag on it WE worked for it already,400 years of hell, ok we was taken from there, we have to go back retrace out footsteps,is what its called, we got to do it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52687 Feb 26, 2013
if you jews reading, i can save yo system here Billions,plus help us out it will help everybody,some of our peoples gone stay which is cool, ok Funney Capers knows me,thats the President kin, he knows where im at, this can rid the country of its Gang problems, ok, we will take slave Coast as Payment for slavery without pointing fingers,an start anew,an be a MODEL Nation, we needs Land, that we gone get any way

Level 8

Location hidden

#52688 Feb 26, 2013
see we can save system billions over nite, ok all Felons must go to slavery coast, DNA will show you WEST african hahahahah lol thats yo tripe out this camp, Over in our land, THE AFRICANS CANT TELL US SHIT< aint nobody saying come home get on this BOAT,or Arguing with ths nation to set up trust fund for REPATRIATION, ok we have to go back to build up what we was taken from, see we never had the chance, to have our own, we was taken an been controlled, slavery coast would be our FREEDOM like it was our ENSLAVEMENT!SEE? see every bro an sis in jail is LEGAL insane, because they acted Outside they Natural would be self if it wasn't for the conditions we was forced in, all of our wrong doing can be traced back to slavery an the trauma, we been thru as a peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#52689 Feb 26, 2013
all our wealth here we can take to African they already collect it in a form of TAX, ok if whites had to Foot bill ok they created the conditions, an this would set history right, WHITE MAN fund project for the AA to go home to Slavery coast,ok we would be a Trade power house over Nite, it would CHANGE WORLD EVENTS, it would free this Nation, money up as well as have good faith is this world, ok every Nation even the AFRICAN should be FORCED to fund this, OK only a voice at the bottom can push this thru, NO national known leader gone move the peoples, Oboma cant even move the peoples, its gone TAKE ONE OF US an we KNOWS WHAT WE SOUND LIKE,see i knows SLAVERY COAST IS Hebrew land 2, we could DEVELOP THE SLAVE COAST OVER NITE, an our mix bro an sis could come to,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52690 Feb 26, 2013
I CAN SAVE this system, an it wouldnt cost this system horldly nothing, AFRICA GOT THE thing in it TO BUILD SHIPS to bring us home, we set up ship building from whats there, ok ships SOLAR ship hahahah, the SLAVERY COAST could change the economy of the would, because if China had bought 1 slave an white have Proof, at world court, we could get china cut you whites 16 trillion bill in half, they couldn't say NO if they had slaves,SEE SLAVERY COAST COULD OPEN UP LOT OF GOOD doors,i needs a building to push this! the peoples will hear, they ready now, to start a NEW economy,we would UNITE AFRICA THUR US!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52691 Feb 26, 2013
we could start the new trend for a New africa, ok everybody would try come to the slave coast if we had it, we some cool peoples that all we needs is a fresh start, everybody needs fresh stsrt we didnt get that after slavery, we not NOTHING, we couldnt even live with our familys if we wanted them to eat, after slavery, white man didnt set no job, whole population couldnt read, but they want ed everybody to have schooling ,see its a cold game everybody been playing on us, we needs Land to start OVER,Land we OWN that we can BUILD ON

Level 8

Location hidden

#52692 Feb 26, 2013
the Civil war was really weather Jews Keep slaves or let them GO is all,in simple terms

Level 8

Location hidden

#52693 Feb 26, 2013
the jews can fix everything by opening the west african door up jews BRUNG US HERE they can take us back, we wouldnt even be Mad, bro ON coner the wino cant wait to us his building skills he got in him,That bro homeless the system feed will be happy to feed him self, its gone change him over nite his Values gone come back, ok with africa in our hands the africans there, would be happy, that we returned with this KNOW HOW its win win for everybody

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52694 Feb 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You dont have to go through Israel into Asia. I said there were probably immigrants but NOT TRIBES OR NATIONS OF AFRICANS SPECIALLY NOT WEST AFRICANS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! Put your glasses on
That's simply put is an insane statement. Who does NOT KNOW

1. The Israel you're so passionate about is not the biblical Israel !

2. AA ancestors were in north Africa and the land you want to claim...according to ISOG. THEY SAY THAT "E1B1A" MIGRATED FROM NORTH AFRICA 3000 YEARS BCE !!!

MORE TO COME LATER...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52695 Feb 26, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
2. AA ancestors were in north Africa and the land you want to claim...according to ISOG. THEY SAY THAT "E1B1A" MIGRATED FROM NORTH AFRICA 3000 YEARS BCE !!!
MORE TO COME LATER...
i think that quote you like to post is poorly worded. it's saying e1b1a originated in north africa, which is probably the case. but i don't think its saying it migrated outta north african into other parts of africa 3,000 years ago.

the bantu expansion didn't start in north africa, it started in cameroon 3,000 years ago. and we also know that modern africans have been in WA from bout 5,000BC.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52696 Feb 26, 2013
YOU Jews needs to PUT 20 million in my Account so i can get started! ITS MONEY TO BE MADE!! IM gang leader i got Hommies ready to go in africa now an get them some land,ok on the really with that kind of change i could set up shop an start with in 4 years we could be in door, ok the US ARMY can step in if ANYBODY got something to say about us BEING THERE, this will open door,to africa coming in to MODERN age Fast, with CLEAN GREEN TECHNOLOGY, we can set them schools up in africa,an the would be a MODAL ok its a LOT of good can come out of our Movement, its WIN win for everybody, IRAN can even come into Play, i see How this will make them Friendly an dont need a BOMB, if we was in west africa, I CAN EVEN SAVE THE JEWS< with My plans, stop wars an EVERY body economy ease because of of this, I got BIG Plans NO MONEY hahahahah, SO if you Jews ready i Got a Plan to make everything right, an
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52697 Feb 26, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE TO COME LATER...
So Bethlehem and Jerusalem were in Africa? If any of you ever read the bible (which non of you do) you will see that Israel was always were it is. Asked educated archeologists. If Africans went into the Middle East 3000 years ago they would have met Cro-Magnon (Caucasian) man who was already living there. There couldnt have been many of them because where are all their skeletons? PROVE TO ME ISRAEL WAS IN AFRICA! I want to laugh!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52698 Feb 26, 2013
SEE a BROTHER CAN TELL the african leader NO its this way,or we gone be this way! SEE they KNOW US, they will give us OUR Land Back, see Bro in STREET speak Diffrent then the brother raised in the House, ok the africans can tell to, ok it wouldnt be hardly no blood shed, because that AFRICAN brother leader gone reconize the real,Hey we was taken from here, thats that on that we Back, ok you can stay but we here,an we dont want to hear SHIT, thats that ON that, JAIL!!!!!! NOBODY TRYING TO BRING US BACK so we would have to do what we do, see white man smart Blame the other africans for slavery because they did have they hands in it, ok with SLAVERY coast everything back even, everybody happy,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52699 Feb 26, 2013
The people are this site are becoming more crazy. They cant prove that they have Middle Eastern DNA so what the hell, they will just move the bible and Israel into Africa. LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#52700 Feb 26, 2013
the Africans would be crazy to say we cant come HOME THATS PROBABLE cause, right there,we cant have NO BODY IN AFRICA TELL US NO, how they gone do that? we was taken an we back because this our place where we come from, if they try fight, thats they DOOM an it would be the ONES SOLD US OUT the first time they kids, as we TRAIN already to kill a bro, so they would have to know that we wouldn't be playing, the brother in the U,S army gone fight for us , we could TAKE SLAVERY COAST EASY with JUSTIFICATION if they choose to loose they LIFE , by saying we couldn't come home, we aint trying to stay like this for ever, ok we need land, an them nations would be ONE the we move into the whole slavery coast, an then everybody else would become Part of it, with a New way of life,for the whole africa, an world to,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52701 Feb 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
The people are this site are becoming more crazy. They cant prove that they have Middle Eastern DNA so what the hell, they will just move the bible and Israel into Africa. LOL
our peoples in jerusalem we needs west africa tricak the whole slavry coast needs to be a Disporia, home land for all africans, Jerusalem is the CREATORs fight hahahah lol hahahah HE gone solve that ok in mean time, slave SOAST belong to us, thats CLEAR ASS HELL.real clear, so clear i can almost see me a house over there hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#52702 Feb 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
Palestine North east africa
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52703 Feb 26, 2013
Mesopotamia was the oldest civilization in the world and goes back 3500 years.

history-world.org/rise_of_civilization_in_the...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52704 Feb 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>our peoples in jerusalem we needs west africa tricak the whole slavry coast needs to be a Disporia, home land for all africans, Jerusalem is the CREATORs fight hahahah lol hahahah HE gone solve that ok in mean time, slave SOAST belong to us, thats CLEAR ASS HELL.real clear, so clear i can almost see me a house over there hahahah
And I will move in with you lol.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why slavery happened and kept getting worse voo... 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Who can tell me 2 min Summer Jones 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,720
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 15 min Got_Rope 29
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 15 min Samantha 24
When I'm in a the shower, I'm afraid to wash my... 16 min Summer Jones 1
I'm just an average man 19 min Summer Jones 2
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 29 min Jam Master THX 36
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 4 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 9 hr Mr Lee 24