its on line, its fire! BURN they ass up with that hahahah

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52518 Feb 24, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
where can this book be purchased?
bro i knows you got a fire Hebrew name by now? smile on my face what is it?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52519 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
and if you didn't notice, not even in this highly improbably migration history of the ewe, do they claim to be 'lost tribes'. the closest they get is 'we were just hanging out with the jews, in lower egypt'. "
Look whos talking they dont claim to be phut either, lol But the closest you get is that Phut is west of the nile so *you* are phut. Real groundbreaking scolarship.
Also nobody is claiming to be the lost tribes ANYWHERE so why does that even matter, duh, thats why there lost. And the only people claiming to be Jews are those in Israel which you stated are Gog/Magog. So nobodys claiming Israel or Judah. Are they? No. We are searching for a neetle in a haystack, 12 tribes within a billion people in Africa. we got work to do. excuse me.
no code, that's the name i know bhi by, so that's what i use. don't wanna get into a game of figuring out what bhi might be calling themselves tomorrow of the next day.

um, you posted a source that had the igbo claiming to be lost tribe. and i've seem other claims on this thread that tried to associated 'lost tribes' like ephraim, gad, judah, etc., with various african groups.

and phut is a biblical term, i never say anyone was claiming this label. this only serves as a biblical reference, if phut is black north africa that would be the biblical association of WA tribes who migrated from north africa.

i'm not suggesting people should be calling themselves phut, i'm just cross referencing regions with biblical groups.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52520 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
at least i try to bring something different to the discussion. "
your basically saying the same exact thing with a few variances, man please.
right, so why you haten on me,..? like i said, all i offer is a different perspective.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52521 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
you don't get any other aa coming in here except to tell you wtf.
and....
Most aa couldnt tell u anything other than whats Jay z next album. Spirit falls on who it falls on, if itsmeant to be it shall be.
another thing, there you go using these stupid code names. whats with this "black Hebrew Isralite term you keep throwing out?
Why put black in front as if they are an anomaly, you say BHI like there is something more authentic. Red flag dude.
the Gold coast Ivory coast thing is a shake up, the SLAVE COAST is what we gone do round here on side, its the BIZ hhahah i love it i love it hahahah, this new info put it in lite, EwE=HEBREW hahahah lol ahahah
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52522 Feb 24, 2013
i'm not suggesting people should be calling themselves phut, i'm just cross referencing regions with biblical groups. "
me too, lol
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52523 Feb 24, 2013
what bhi might be calling themselves tomorrow of the next day.

Never heard any group other than outsiders say BhI.

What exactly is a BHI anyway? To a outsider your a bhi too. Thus why your blogging on a bhi thread, haha. Your message aint no different lol. A few minor varaiances. Looms the BhI, check u out.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52524 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
i'm not suggesting people should be calling themselves phut, i'm just cross referencing regions with biblical groups. "
me too, lol
but aa weren't in the regions you trying to corss reference with biblical groups.

*AND THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

that's the biggest most glaring flaw in your program.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52525 Feb 24, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
where can this book be purchased?
they say down yo why EwE big time,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52526 Feb 24, 2013
Looms is a BHI, we been knew this an the devils do to hahahah we aint no BHI I aint, im a HEBREW,hahahahah lol hahahah this is FUN i love this
Slave Coast Judah

Spanaway, WA

#52527 Feb 24, 2013
but aa weren't in the regions you trying to corss reference with biblical groups.

we werent in the Nile Valley? lol. Thats all I push. Here it comes we werent in the Mesopatamia, lol Im not focused on that but at the same time I wouldnt dismiss it.

When I say DNA is confusing you this is what Imean. But its all good. As long as you say we are Hebrews cool with me. You took the back road but at least you made it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52528 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
we werent in the Nile Valley? lol. Thats all I push. Here it comes we werent in the Mesopatamia, lol Im not focused on that but at the same time I wouldnt dismiss it.
When I say DNA is confusing you this is what Imean. But its all good. As long as you say we are Hebrews cool with me. You took the back road but at least you made it.
dude you try to place aa in canaan/mesopotamia all the time. you just be waffling bout it. like now, with the ewe and then this post - waffle.

when someone makes a factual argument bout why you aint from canaan/mesopotamia as part of some large migration, you go to the nile, only to return to canaan/mesopotamia when the smoke clears.

so let me ask you this. if you agree the migration point for aa isn't canaan/mesopotamia, how do you connect aa to the biblical narrative?

**take your time with that one, bro.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52530 Feb 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you try to place aa in canaan/mesopotamia all the time. you just be waffling bout it. like now, with the ewe and then this post - waffle.
when someone makes a factual argument bout why you aint from canaan/mesopotamia as part of some large migration, you go to the nile, only to return to canaan/mesopotamia when the smoke clears.
so let me ask you this. if you agree the migration point for aa isn't canaan/mesopotamia, how do you connect aa to the biblical narrative?
**take your time with that one, bro.
Abraham family was from mestopotamia but from africa, he lived among Ham kids from africa, he lived amonst Ham kids till The Kassites were there or csme threr Indo-European tribe, which migrated out of the Zagros mts.,during the post-Hammurabi years. Like the Hurrians,the first Kassite king on record, attacked Babylon. Samsu-iluna, the king of Babylon, beat off the attack, Mesopotamia was under Attack from white tribes, Abraham got on dowm

Level 8

Location hidden

#52531 Feb 24, 2013
2kings17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. So how can jewish peoples in Palestine be Hebrews Children of Jacobs sons? the jews was placed in Palestine,by the king of Assyria The land of Merathaim ;MERATHAIM, poetical name for Chaldea,One of the oldest of Babylonian cities was Eridu,'the good city,' which was originally built on the shore of the Persian Gulf, though Abu-Shahrein, which now marks its site, is far inland, the sea having retreated from it for a distance of 100 miles. it was the chief Babylonian port, and through its intercourse with foreign countries it exercised a great influence on the culture and religion of Babylonia of other Nations,the Amorites would SPREAD the babylon Religious system to Other Nations in the West an Europe,Further to the north, but on the western side of the Euphrates, was Ur, is the place where Abraham was told to get from among his peoples that had Moved there,; ok further to the north, but on the opposite side of the river, were Larsa , and Uruk or Erech (Gen. x. 10) the modern Warka. Considerably to the north of these again came Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROHEHT Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13
Phaed

Duson, LA

#52532 Feb 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>bro i knows you got a fire Hebrew name by now? smile on my face what is it?
LMAO I used the meaning of the name my mother gave me and found the Hebraic form
My name is Navon in Hebrew
Phaed

Duson, LA

#52533 Feb 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>they say down yo why EwE big time,
I can tell u this much for certain..in the boot we ain't scared to shoot! Grilled up, mean-muggin some w/ dreads but I rock a bald head so my dome shine in the dark LMAO
Phaed

Duson, LA

#52534 Feb 24, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO I used the meaning of the name my mother gave me and found the Hebraic form
My name is Navon in Hebrew
pronounced like Nah-Von (Nun Beit Vav Nun Sophit)

Level 8

Location hidden

#52535 Feb 24, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
pronounced like Nah-Von (Nun Beit Vav Nun Sophit)
im gone lear it how would it spell they way, i know your using the right way!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52536 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same standard you place on us when Isralite Heritage is presented. You ask what tribes has a oral tradition of being a isralite. Ill present you with the same question. Which WA tribes are claiming to be phutites specifically because I cant find any.
When you back-track through the Oral History, as you've suggested, Kru (AKWA SPEAKERS...aka SO-CALLED BANTU LANGUAGE), Mende, Igbo, Akan etc...you'll find an Ancestor "KUMONI ORU!" He was a Major Chief (KING...and his Sons descending from Him) Who lead migrations from Sudan and Abyssinia!

Mende & Kru connection to Kemet (Egypt), Canaan, Arabian peninsula at minimum 4,000 B.C.

Check this out...it written by an East Indian named: K. P. ARAVAANAN?

http://arutkural.tripod.com/tolcampus/drav-af...

They have (HISTORY) books in India that are over 10,000 years old!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52537 Feb 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
When you back-track through the Oral History, as you've suggested, Kru (AKWA SPEAKERS...aka SO-CALLED BANTU LANGUAGE), Mende, Igbo, Akan etc...you'll find an Ancestor "KUMONI ORU!" He was a Major Chief (KING...and his Sons descending from Him) Who lead migrations from Sudan and Abyssinia!
Mende & Kru connection to Kemet (Egypt), Canaan, Arabian peninsula at minimum 4,000 B.C.
Check this out...it written by an East Indian named: K. P. ARAVAANAN?
http://arutkural.tripod.com/tolcampus/drav-af...
They have (HISTORY) books in India that are over 10,000 years old!!!
I'll just sit back and laugh at the trolls tomorrow. LOL!!! Watch'em go nuts. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Ms Sassy 1,660,031
How to beat a black dude in a fight its complic... 2 min LMR 3
Black people can't blame white people for slavery 6 min Dirtdog 20
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 15 min Herodotus 1,734
Is this KIP? 17 min Truth Speaker 81
News 'Dreams do pay off': Black women cheer royal en... 19 min Dirtdog 108
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 25 min lmao 1,621
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 1 hr Savant 163
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 1 hr Truth Speaker 62
More from around the web