Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52495 Feb 24, 2013
that INFO Making them Devils Pass out! hahahah the slave COAST was EWE meaning HEBREWS hahahah lol hahahaha lol I DID lil dance Hebrew man's dance hahahah lol them devils sick sick! its HURTS? the EWE was the Hebrews , to Hell with DNA hahahah they better be Taking it an see if they have us in them hahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52496 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
And migration timeline fits. From Babylon to Egypt From Egypt to Sudan through lake Chad to ancient Ghana and Mali. We wa on the run from the Arabs. Mali was overthrew by who? The Songhai. Black Arab Muslim halfbreeds. We ran to the coasts of Guinea. The Arabs knew exactly where we were, its all in their records like The Tariqh Es Soudan. Arab slave raids in guinea is fact. That's also where the Fulani come in. Fulani Muslims along with the Yoruba were the main black slavers in this region. And middlemen to Portuguese and Brits. A lot of times we get labled as Fulani or Yoruba but war captives were most likely different than the empire. There were a select few of tribes who were not affected but DEVISTATED by the slave trades and the Ewe are one of them.
igbo didn't work so now you going with ewe? dude this migration myth is very implausible. any migration theory that has a WA tribe thats 97% e1b1a, coming outta canaan/mesopotamia should be scrutinized heavily.

first there's nothing in the ewe's traditional religion that has any biblical concepts like the patriarchs. but somehow there's an oral history that has them coming outta the Ur as a child of 'Ham' and joining up with the jews in lower egypt?

this doesn't even come close to passing the smell test.

and how could the ewe spend all that time in mesopotamia and lower egypt and not be in an afro-asiatic language group?

smh...
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52497 Feb 24, 2013
Leviticus 18 19

"'Also you shall not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness during her menstrual impurity."

Source : WOMEN IN AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS
by Kenneth Kojo Anti
Faculty of Education
University of Cape Coast
Cape Coast, Ghana, West Africa

The ritually 'dangerous' nature of women is expressed in notions about the polluting nature of blood, especially the blood of menstruation and of childbirth. It is such notions of pollution which underlie rituals intended to separate ‘unclean’ women from contact with others or to neutralize the sources of pollution.

"Thus in connection with religious functions menstruating women are banned from the shrines, neither are they allowed to handle or touch religious objects or personalities. For instance, among the rules to be observed by trainee priestesses is one which stipulates that she should voluntarily absent herself from the shrine for seven days each month during her menstrual period. This ban stems from the belief that menstrual blood is impure and dangerously harmful to sacred objects. Hence during this period women are banned from entering palaces, shrines and other places where rituals are performed."

Level 8

Location hidden

#52498 Feb 24, 2013
see i filled us in on the Jews in palestine, so we knows where they come from

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#52499 Feb 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ok dead sea scrolls found in 1946, the jews hurried up an took palestine over, because they worte books an them arabs finding some old ones, NAW they wasnt having that, THEY wrote bible in Latin the Sepharvaims did, ok them finding new book, the jews HURRIED UP an toook Palestine over, them New found books could hAVE Damaged them,they didnt want NO diffrent versions to come out, so in 1948, they had whole Land, because them Books Popping up, ok they could CONTROL ALL NEW FINDS AN HIDE THEM
Of course... which goes along with my argument about 1948 and etc.

Jew-WISH have not possessed the land promised :::
Genesis 15:18 "In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:"

Their soles didn't tread it, nor inhabit it :::
Deut 11:24 "Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be."

They were NOT in captivity, didn't return to the full land of OUR fathers ::::
Jeremiah 30:3 "For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it"

They are NOT sanctified, not in captivity/scattered, Jacob's land was BIGGER than modern day Israel..smh:::
Ezekiel 28:25 " Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob."

YAH will BRING us back; Jew-WISH brought themselves:::
Ezek 20:34 "And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out."

YAH will PLEAD (FIRE) FACE TO FACE:::
Ezek 20:35 "And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face." (Last time YAH pleased face to face with Y"Israel, he descended on Mt Sinai in a CHARIOT covered with fire and was accompanied by ten thous. angels.... 1948 was NOT it !!!!) See Psalm 68:17

So, did YAH show up on May 14th, 1948? NO
Did Chariots of YAH appear? NO
Did YAH deal with them face to face? NO
Slave Coast Judah

Spanaway, WA

#52500 Feb 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
igbo didn't work so now you going with ewe? dude this migration myth is very implausible. any migration theory that has a WA tribe thats 97% e1b1a, coming outta canaan/mesopotamia should be scrutinized heavily.
first there's nothing in the ewe's traditional religion that has any biblical concepts like the patriarchs. but somehow there's an oral history that has them coming outta the Ur as a child of 'Ham' and joining up with the jews in lower egypt?
and how could the ewe spend all that time in mesopotamia and lower egypt and not be in an afro-asiatic language group?
smh...
Igbo works just fine. Thats your opinion not mines.. Ewe and Igbo Share alot of hebraic culture. Were the hebrews so natural are ancestry which is igbo also will reflect that. You stated that you find it unlikely that Igbo are from Ephraim. Northern tribe makes it more unlikely.

Hosea 8

11 Because Ephraim hath made many altars to sin, altars shall be unto him to sin.

13 They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it; but the Lord accepteth them not; now will he remember their iniquity, and visit their sins: they shall return to Egypt.

Hosea 7

16 They return, but not to the most High: they are like a deceitful bow: their princes shall fall by the sword for the rage of their tongue: this shall be their derision in the land of Egypt.

Hosea 9

3 ****They shall not dwell in the Lord's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.*********

6 For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the pleasant places for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns shall be in their tabernacles.

17 My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

So yes Ephraim was also in Egypt Paracticing the "voodoo".

We have place Judah and Ephraim in Guinea.

to be cont....

Location hidden

#52501 Feb 24, 2013
Evaluation:
Yahshua dead for 3 days - symbolize Y'Israel being cut off and resurrected and alive soon
IF THE JEW-WISH PEOPLE ARE JEWS< then WHY ARENT THEY RETURNING TO THE LAND? Because of MONEY & LIES…
Do JEWISH /STATE OF ISRAEL preach to the Nations? NO
Do JEWISH /STATE OF ISRAEL have a symbol or image? YES
Do JEWISH / STATE OF ISRAEL have a temple yet in Israel? NO

REVELATION 2:9 and 3:9

EZEKIEL 20 :42 " And ye shall know that I am YAHWEH, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.

Atheist Jew-Wish, Lying, money hungry thieves. If it's "their' land/chosen people, than why dont all the other Jew-Wish people return too? Because of MONEY...they like the money they make where they are at..... ITS NOT THEIR LAND and THEY ARE NOT THE CHOSEN, NOR DID THEY FULFILL PROPHESY.

1948 wasnt it..... plus, why would YAH allow these wicked people into the land , in a day that is suppose to be much more glorious than that of Egypt?

EVIL WONT BE IN THE LAND:::
Read DEUT 1 :35 "Surely there shall not one of these men of this evil generation see that good land, which I sware to give unto your fathers."

WAKE UP.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52503 Feb 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
smh...
bro you can smh to your head pops off. Just sit and learn something. How did you like the wiki professor, is that source credible enough? I though we were nowere near cannan Looms. So whos wrong wiki or you, choices choices. You guys are pretty much alike. a lil truth mixed in here and there

Location hidden

#52504 Feb 24, 2013
I m going back into silence now...will read your posts later . Have ablessed evening ahchs
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52505 Feb 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
smh...
well.. Dont smell it, keep it moving. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything. This thread is not called "lets see who can convince looms" we are sharing good info. if you dont like the news change the channel.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52506 Feb 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
smh...
the DNa is confusing bro and its really sad to watch because you seem like a somewhat smart dude but your need for western validation is your downfall, IMO.

moving on.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52508 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
bro you can smh to your head pops off. Just sit and learn something. How did you like the wiki professor, is that source credible enough? I though we were nowere near cannan Looms. So whos wrong wiki or you, choices choices. You guys are pretty much alike. a lil truth mixed in here and there
Hosea 4
"6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

there's no tangible evidence to support any of what was posted. and i never said *you* weren't anywhere near canaan. i said that wasn't your migration point.

i'm pretty sure i've said many times that i believe aa are somehow associated with the kenites. if you don't know the kenites were in canaan, the sinai, and northwestern arabia. i said the believe the kenites are a phuttite people, with links to nubia and north africa, and those two areas are more likely *your* migration points into west africa.

the case you can make for this is pretty strong, but the claim that aa came outta canaan/mesopotamia as part of a mass migration within the past 3,000 years, is weak even to the point of being nearly impossible.

and if you didn't notice, not even in this highly improbably migration history of the ewe, do they claim to be 'lost tribes'. the closest they get is 'we were just hanging out with the jews, in lower egypt'.

what did i say bout research and scholarship...?
Slave Coast Judah

Spanaway, WA

#52509 Feb 24, 2013
and if you didn't notice, not even in this highly improbably migration history of the ewe, do they claim to be 'lost tribes'. the closest they get is 'we were just hanging out with the jews, in lower egypt'. "

Thats wikis explanation of their hebraic culture but I know better.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52510 Feb 24, 2013
i said that wasn't your migration point.

You will cosign our migration point from egypt and Nubia but not cannan, lol. Thats your opionion, personally its all the same to me. But if you wana split hairs as if it has some relevance go ahead. Fine we didnt migrate from Canan looms, we migrated from Egypt, happy now. can we move on please.

Thanks.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#52511 Feb 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Black History Book-The Call to the Hebrews-Sample Pages,is FIRE it said peoples crazy to try find they roots in gold coast when everybody came from the slave coast!
where can this book be purchased?

Level 8

Location hidden

#52512 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
i said that wasn't your migration point.
You will cosign our migration point from egypt and Nubia but not cannan, lol. Thats your opionion, personally its all the same to me. But if you wana split hairs as if it has some relevance go ahead. Fine we didnt migrate from Canan looms, we migrated from Egypt, happy now. can we move on please.
Thanks.
Hosea 4
"6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

not the same, cuz they not the same population groups. dude if you wanna be obtuse don't let me get in your way. i'm just trying to help out. if you haven't noticed the only people who show up on this thread cosigning are other bhi. you don't get any other aa coming in here except to tell you wtf.

at least i try to bring something different to the discussion.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52513 Feb 24, 2013
and if you didn't notice, not even in this highly improbably migration history of the ewe, do they claim to be 'lost tribes'. the closest they get is 'we were just hanging out with the jews, in lower egypt'. "

Look whos talking they dont claim to be phut either, lol But the closest you get is that Phut is west of the nile so *you* are phut. Real groundbreaking scolarship.

Also nobody is claiming to be the lost tribes ANYWHERE so why does that even matter, duh, thats why there lost. And the only people claiming to be Jews are those in Israel which you stated are Gog/Magog. So nobodys claiming Israel or Judah. Are they? No. We are searching for a neetle in a haystack, 12 tribes within a billion people in Africa. we got work to do. excuse me.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52514 Feb 24, 2013
you don't get any other aa coming in here except to tell you wtf.

and....

Most aa couldnt tell u anything other than whats Jay z next album. Spirit falls on who it falls on, if itsmeant to be it shall be.

another thing, there you go using these stupid code names. whats with this "black Hebrew Isralite term you keep throwing out?

Why put black in front as if they are an anomaly, you say BHI like there is something more authentic. Red flag dude.
Slave Coast Judah

Spanaway, WA

#52515 Feb 24, 2013
at least i try to bring something different to the discussion. "

your basically saying the same exact thing with a few variances, man please.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52516 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Thats wikis explanation of their hebraic culture but I know better.
WE SEE thru them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This black man might get some cooch tonight 4 min Jake 13
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 5 min Master I M White 61
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 min Paul 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Julia 1,744,082
Rod Rosentein: Trump is not a target in Mueller... 7 min Ugly monkeys 1
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 7 min KIP 109
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 10 min SlayWithTheTruth 25
Racism in America (May '17) 42 min FireFellow44 1,404
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 2 hr The Patriot 212