Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52473 Feb 24, 2013
Ill Crush your wind pipe wrote:
<quoted text>
I got no problems eith that. All im saying is bring that word to the brothas sistas who need it. Your time wil be wasted preaching to atheist and devil trolls.
i cant be regulated or censored,I; gone do what i do!

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#52474 Feb 24, 2013
^^^^^

Typo whats hidden is not in the Geography section but the Language section.

wiki of all places, lol. Can deny wiki (Wink, Wink)

cont.Language

tp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewe _people#Ewe_Language_.28E.CA.8 Begbe.29

"The Ewes of Ghana, like other major African ethnic groups, descended from the Biblical Noah. Their ancestors lived in Adzatome also known as Sumeria (Tsumeria) or Anyimewo or Mesopotani or Iraq. The settlement was founded by Ham, the second son of Noah after the Great flood. Other ethnic or cultural groups that descended from Ham and settled in Adzatome were the Cushites, Egyptians, Canaanites and Puts."

cont.....

The people, according to oral tradition, left Adzatome after God confused the language they spoke and understood.

New clusters of people that spoke the same language emerged and they rallied around new leaders and left Babel which was a suburb of Adzatome to found new settlements.

The ancestors of the Ewes left under their leader called Gu and settled at the delta of the Nile River in the present-day Egypt. As time went on, they were joined by new migrants from other parts of the region."

Here is where it gets good cont...

The Jews also came to join them during the severe drought which brought famine that lasted seven years in the land of Canaan. It was there that the Ewes adopted the circumcision of their male children on the eighth day, composition of long songs, and the worship of the Jewish God Jehovah, the name they corrupted to sound Yewe. Another cultural practice the Ewes adopted from the Jews was the art of pouring of libation.

When the Egyptian Empire fell, the Ewes like the Jews also migrated under the leadership of Mi to Sudan. They were overwhelmed by the vast sea of sand of the Sahara Desert and called the place Ketu. The name Ketu means grinding sand which perhaps signifies the abrasion of the sand during the sandstorms.

The name Ketume and Khartoum give credence to the assumption that the two names could be the same settlement. Ketume means inside the grinding sand."

Level 8

Location hidden

#52475 Feb 24, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
Just to add something to the overall conversation.
Wiki has some intersting things to say regarding the EWE. Hopefully it wont be edited after I post this, lol. Its hidden in the Geography section.
Orgins:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewe_people#Origi...
"The Ewe are essentially a patrilineal people"; the founder of a community was the established chief, and was then usually succeeded by his paternal relatives. The Ewe are divided geographically between western part of Benin (formerly Dahomey), Togo (southern), and south-eastern parts of the Volta Region in Ghana. This area was colonized by the British and was originally called British Togoland."
The pouring of libations is an important ritual within Ewe society. Generally, only chiefs can pour libations, but sometimes, at a durbar, a linguist performs the role. Libations are poured three times, in honor of ancestors, life, and the libation's offerer himself.
The Ewe have a long history of weaving 'Kente' cloth. In the Akan wars against the Ewe, Ewe people and weavers were CAPTURED. Ke means 'to open' in Ewe and te means 'to press'; the Ewe hold that the word Kete thus describes the weaving motion of the feet."
they slipping big time with the EWE, its gone come down, watch
Phaed

Duson, LA

#52477 Feb 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Judah start looking for tribes that Had Drink offring pouring out Drnks to they peoples, hahahah tricks we still do that,Jeremiah 44:17;But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil. OH they burn plenty INCENSE LOOK FOR THAT TO hahahah our whole community got them at Every store hahahah lol an we stay POUR OUT shit fo the Hommies an WE Grilled like the Tribe of Levi, ahahaha Tricks dont play with me!!
tht ain't a coincident either
Phaed

Duson, LA

#52478 Feb 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Leviticus 26

27 And if Ye will not yet for all this hearken unto ME, but shall walk contrary unto ME,

28 Then I will walk contrary unto You also wrathfully and will also chastise You seven times for Your sins:
HalleluYAH
Phaed

Duson, LA

#52479 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Pouring Of libations, yes. And this is a main ritual among the ancient people of Dahomey.
This is a very specific hebraic ritual. Like I told looms. Voodoo is what we picked up and was punished for. But the libations is something we never forgot even in the midst of the so called voodoo. The ewe people were conquered, converted, and enslaved by the Yoruba aka Dahomey empire. Yoruba gave us that serpent, animalistic
worship and it comes straight our of Egypt. No different than our people in jerimiahs time refusing to give up worshiping the queen of heaven. Ewe are our ancestors more than Yoruba. U might find a few sprikled in that got caught up but they were the enslavers not the enslaved. The ewe were devistated by the trade. Ya hear me, DEVISTATED. u beat me to the punch regarding the libation rituals, I was coming with that next.

Pouring out liquid for loved ones goes a way back and we thought we made that up ourselves, lol.

I'll repost my libation Ewe connections from months ago. I knew posting about Dahomey would bring the voodoo out but I was already anticipating it.
(big grin) we jus embracing a natural Re-Connection

Level 8

Location hidden

#52480 Feb 24, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
tht ain't a coincident either
we in west africa, hunting like them jews we found a Hebrew tribe the EWE, these devils got to reLLY HATE THIS ,HEY I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY WE POUR SHIT OUT TO THE hOMMIES, LOL WE BEEN DOING IT HAHAAH

Level 8

Location hidden

#52481 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast;Although Germans, Danes, French, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish made efforts to establish forts and stations in this coastal region, it became primarily a sphere of Afro-British and Afro-Dutch trade in slaves and in various commodities.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52482 Feb 24, 2013
if one look at 1771 map of africa,it tells alot 1771 Map of Africa (13)
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#52483 Feb 24, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the idiot, boy. You're not a Hebrew.
The Hebrews are in Israel today, got their land back... and now you wish to deny them their identity? After all the racism they've taken along the way?
You truly are nothing but lowlife scum. In person I'll kick that Hebrew pretention right out of you, boy.
lololol, aawww you seem so upset! What are you mad about because you know i know the truth and aint a damn thing you can do about it. Its cool yhat you hate me, i dont hate you back. I pity really i do because i knew you felt this way but you tried to suppress it for so long. Dont worry barros your not the only one. And to make you feel better ill let you call me all the names you want and insult me lol!
Slave Coast Judah

Lyman, WA

#52484 Feb 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we in west africa, hunting like them jews we found a Hebrew tribe the EWE, these devils got to reLLY HATE THIS ,HEY I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY WE POUR SHIT OUT TO THE hOMMIES, LOL WE BEEN DOING IT HAHAAH
And migration timeline fits. From Babylon to Egypt From Egypt to Sudan through lake Chad to ancient Ghana and Mali. We wa on the run from the Arabs. Mali was overthrew by who? The Songhai. Black Arab Muslim halfbreeds. We ran to the coasts of Guinea. The Arabs knew exactly where we were, its all in their records like The Tariqh Es Soudan. Arab slave raids in guinea is fact. That's also where the Fulani come in. Fulani Muslims along with the Yoruba were the main black slavers in this region. And middlemen to Portuguese and Brits. A lot of times we get labled as Fulani or Yoruba but war captives were most likely different than the empire. There were a select few of tribes who were not affected but DEVISTATED by the slave trades and the Ewe are one of them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52485 Feb 24, 2013
Praise Yah i had not read the whole thing on the EwE its saying just what i said, thats Yah working,about us In Egypt!
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#52486 Feb 24, 2013
To the fool who wrote that jews were taken to egypt on ships as slaves. Nice try bruh, hebrews were already in egypt so how were they captured and brought on ships? These poor athiest and losers have nothing to do but antagonize the so called african american threads.yall just make it do easy for us to state or claim.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#52487 Feb 24, 2013
Shalom. Where are my buddies that like talking in their sleep? LOL.

On a serious note, this is a very interesting forum. Keep up the good work of Yah.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52488 Feb 24, 2013
thats the Baddest POST EVER about Ewe,it LOCKS US IN

Level 8

Location hidden

#52489 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
And migration timeline fits. From Babylon to Egypt From Egypt to Sudan through lake Chad to ancient Ghana and Mali. We wa on the run from the Arabs. Mali was overthrew by who? The Songhai. Black Arab Muslim halfbreeds. We ran to the coasts of Guinea. The Arabs knew exactly where we were, its all in their records like The Tariqh Es Soudan. Arab slave raids in guinea is fact. That's also where the Fulani come in. Fulani Muslims along with the Yoruba were the main black slavers in this region. And middlemen to Portuguese and Brits. A lot of times we get labled as Fulani or Yoruba but war captives were most likely different than the empire. There were a select few of tribes who were not affected but DEVISTATED by the slave trades and the Ewe are one of them.
did you read part how it broke the NAME DOWN? im stun shocked, they knows they Biz, we Got the Devils by the Throat,we bust westafrica wide open with that, its LOCKED, EwE was Hebrews us

Level 8

Location hidden

#52490 Feb 24, 2013
Leyah wrote:
Shalom. Where are my buddies that like talking in their sleep? LOL.
On a serious note, this is a very interesting forum. Keep up the good work of Yah.
we did it, it over proof in these pages, ok we in west africa, looking, we found the EwE, Pure Hebrews,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52491 Feb 24, 2013
se the devils quiet now, what is they thinking up now? they reading that INFO, an got to be real mad, its FOOL PROOF, a fool or a lier cant touch that or Explain it away, they knows they BIZ,im all rounded with thAT info

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#52492 Feb 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we did it, it over proof in these pages, ok we in west africa, looking, we found the EwE, Pure Hebrews,
Great, I will come back on here soon to read the previous posts. Will be doing deeper studies on EwE as well. My arts/media show is making a documentary on the Truth, so any and all findings is essential, regarding historical facts.

Feel free to send me extra facts via message. Shalom ahch s. Yah bless

Level 8

Location hidden

#52493 Feb 24, 2013
ok dead sea scrolls found in 1946, the jews hurried up an took palestine over, because they worte books an them arabs finding some old ones, NAW they wasnt having that, THEY wrote bible in Latin the Sepharvaims did, ok them finding new book, the jews HURRIED UP an toook Palestine over, them New found books could hAVE Damaged them,they didnt want NO diffrent versions to come out, so in 1948, they had whole Land, because them Books Popping up, ok they could CONTROL ALL NEW FINDS AN HIDE THEM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males love to cuckold (Feb '15) 2 min Young-savage 7
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 6 min Young-savage 214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,428
Haitian Navy just destroyed entire US Atlantic ... 10 min AirborneInfantry 3
Double Standards And Discrimination Against Whites 13 min KIP 2
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 14 min IT IS I 922
News 9 dead of mystery illness in Liberia as Ebola i... 15 min Slave Master 3
Negro behavior in public places 22 min The Victorious Axe 86
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr JRT 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Paul 1,501