Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52414 Feb 24, 2013
The very first people in the Middle East and Europe were the neanderthals and Cro-magnon man. Cro-magnon is no longer used instead the term Caucasian is used. So Caucasians and their hairy cousin neanderthal man were the very first people in both Europe and the Middle East. Skeletons of both groups have been found in Europe and the Middle East! I looked very hard to find African skeletons in the Middle East but nothing! The only people who come close to having African DNA are the Nufilians but they are not 100% African and are mixed with Caucasians who eventually bred them out. There is so much Afrocentric crap out there its pathetic! The dumbing down of African Americans!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#52415 Feb 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
The very first people in the Middle East and Europe were the neanderthals and Cro-magnon man. Cro-magnon is no longer used instead the term Caucasian is used. So Caucasians and their hairy cousin neanderthal man were the very first people in both Europe and the Middle East. Skeletons of both groups have been found in Europe and the Middle East! I looked very hard to find African skeletons in the Middle East but nothing! The only people who come close to having African DNA are the Nufilians but they are not 100% African and are mixed with Caucasians who eventually bred them out. There is so much Afrocentric crap out there its pathetic! The dumbing down of African Americans!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
the only dummy is you. Africans were the original PPL. on this earth. Get that thru ur head. Caucasians ( who were off-shoots of Africans) were last in. This foolishness of putting whites all over the ancient world ( b4 Africans), by certain euro-supremacist factions has to stop. It's NOT the reality. It will not be tolerated.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52416 Feb 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
the only dummy is you. Africans were the original PPL. on this earth. Get that thru ur head. Caucasians ( who were off-shoots of Africans) were last in. This foolishness of putting whites all over the ancient world ( b4 Africans), by certain euro-supremacist factions has to stop. It's NOT the reality. It will not be tolerated.
Africans coming out of Africa went into Asia where they met the neanderthals who had been all over the world long before modern Africans. Cro-Magnon came from Asia and were the first modern people in the Middle East and Europe. Their bones have been found. Modern Cro-Magnons are called CACU_ASIAN. See the ASIAN PART.
Where are all these ancient African skeletons in EUROPE WHERE ARE THEM AFRICAN BONES IN THE MIDDLE EAST Big foot chewed them up!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52417 Feb 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans WERE NEVER IN EUROPE OR THE MIDDLE EAST YOU LOW IQ DUMB BITCH! WHERE DEM AFRICAN BONES? OOOOh flying saucer stole dem African bones!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52418 Feb 24, 2013
Anyone you can find ancient African bones in the Middle East or in Europe please let me know! CANT FIND DEM F----G BONES! NONE ! Must have been eaten by hairy neanderthal!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#52419 Feb 24, 2013
Im sure there were some Africans around in the Middle East and Europe but not the thousands that low IQ idiot Afrocentrics claim there were

WHERE DEM ANCIENT AFRICAN BONES? NO BONE=NO AFRICANS IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR EUROPE and 1+1=2

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52420 Feb 24, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites don't govern themselves, a small elite rules the world and we're all their LIVESTOCK. Whites need a movement to free themselves just like everyone else... but it's not happening anywhere that I can see.
so you admit your a slave in the system to,hahaah, your smart, everybody Livestock,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52421 Feb 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Africans WERE NEVER IN EUROPE OR THE MIDDLE EAST YOU LOW IQ DUMB BITCH! WHERE DEM AFRICAN BONES? OOOOh flying saucer stole dem African bones!
NO HEBREW DNA would be Left CREATOR wasnt having that, everything about us HAD TO GET OFF HIS Land that HE gave us, Bones to THEY WOULD DIG THEM UP EVERYBODY SO NO DNA FROM HEBREWS! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS?"bones of the inhabitants" everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to COMMON peoples, they GRAVES would be DUG up! NO DNA

Level 8

Location hidden

#52422 Feb 24, 2013
Africa AE wrote:
<quoted text>Israel has been using DNA to see who is entitled to live in Israel because they are being flooded by economic refugees out of Africa who are making all sorts of claims to being real Jews, no different to AA people! The Lemba are entitled to come to Israel if they convert!
jews are scythians stop playing games fool, you can Holwer that shit all day, we pass, that you cant restart no old flames, we put that Fire out, we knows we the hebrews, we do jewish history round here, so go play games else where!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52423 Feb 24, 2013
everybody on here knows the jews are non Hebrews, we into where the tribes went to after leaving Egypt, how they moved west, we aint on if jews is real hahahah thats OLD real OLD bout 44k pages back we undid jewish history, its No way to make jews into hebrews around here, its to many hebrews knows the truth, so your funny! hahahahah lol it hold this site down, this a hebrew info Page,

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52424 Feb 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. "Using biblical concepts to define these people"
The Samson dog analogy is retarded. It makes no sense.
ok, this is the problem. you're trying to present a case using old maps and historical reference. so i take a look, and in a few minutes find of this place you trying to claim was full of hebrews, was in fact considered the capital of voodoo.

**you didn't know that?

this is what i mean bout research and scholarship. if you ain't looking you never gonna know.
now you gotta conflict you need to answer, but of course you can't answer it.

not trying to bash or disrespect. i'm just pointing out this flaw i keep on running into.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#52425 Feb 24, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you do when this occurs? Run outside and start killing every black person who doesn't think they're a Hebrew?
I DIDN't say to yout that i am hebrew we are the descendnts of rel hebrews
black person who doesn't think he is hebrew
he is what ?
SLAVE mentallity orhousenegro

Level 8

Location hidden

#52426 Feb 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, this is the problem. you're trying to present a case using old maps and historical reference. so i take a look, and in a few minutes find of this place you trying to claim was full of hebrews, was in fact considered the capital of voodoo.
**you didn't know that?
this is what i mean bout research and scholarship. if you ain't looking you never gonna know.
now you gotta conflict you need to answer, but of course you can't answer it.
not trying to bash or disrespect. i'm just pointing out this flaw i keep on running into.
say buddy let me chastise you on our history, ok first off before we left Jerusalem everybody tried to shed they hebrew heritage the COVENANT, ok this in our BLOOD wrote in history, our sin was wrote with a Pen with a Diamond head on it, look son look Jeremiah 17:1;The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;ok your looking for the hebrews to had being doing the COVENANT law well your wrong, when we took off to Eygpt we wasnt doing the Law, which was one of the reasons for our Fall, Look son look,Jeremiah 44:15;Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,Jeremiah 44:16;As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17;But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Jeremiah 44:18;But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine. SEE we thought because we wasnt doing the queen of heaven right we was being done WRONG, so we make a Bee line to Eygpt to worship that Mess Look Son Look ,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? SEE you ALL YA'LL wrong to Be looking for 100% hebrew rituals, an Covenant Law which was only good based in Land with Temple an Ark an mercy seat an Levi an about 8 other ingredients, See son your looking for Hebrew Traits when we left the Land going into africa doing Egyptian ham religions, it right here son, with NO way round it

Level 8

Location hidden

#52427 Feb 24, 2013
Judah start looking for tribes that Had Drink offring pouring out Drnks to they peoples, hahahah tricks we still do that,Jeremiah 44:17;But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil. OH they burn plenty INCENSE LOOK FOR THAT TO hahahah our whole community got them at Every store hahahah lol an we stay POUR OUT shit fo the Hommies an WE Grilled like the Tribe of Levi, ahahaha Tricks dont play with me!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52428 Feb 24, 2013
ya; got to look for tribes big on POURING shit out to what ever, they would lose sigh of everything! Voodoo gone be a religion gone bad, lost its roots

Level 8

Location hidden

#52429 Feb 24, 2013
you cant look for the hebrew to have been doing all hebrew thing when we said in book we was gone do something else, so it would be stupid an a waste of time to look for hebrew traits when we said we was going t do something else its in bible,

Level 8

Location hidden

#52430 Feb 24, 2013
this lets you know Ethiopian jews is of a sepharvaim origin, no lost of heritage , or they aint from the Hebrews in Bible, because they heritage should be lost up till this day with slavery behind it, non of that, they aint the hebrews from 588BC thats for sure

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52431 Feb 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>say buddy let me chastise you on our history, ok first off before we left Jerusalem everybody tried to shed they hebrew heritage the COVENANT, ok this in our BLOOD wrote in history, our sin was wrote with a Pen with a Diamond head on it, look son look Jeremiah 17:1;The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;ok your looking for the hebrews to had being doing the COVENANT law well your wrong, when we took off to Eygpt we wasnt doing the Law, which was one of the reasons for our Fall, Look son look,Jeremiah 44:15;Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,Jeremiah 44:16;As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17;But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Jeremiah 44:18;But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine. SEE we thought because we wasnt doing the queen of heaven right we was being done WRONG, so we make a Bee line to Eygpt to worship that Mess Look Son Look ,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? SEE you ALL YA'LL wrong to Be looking for 100% hebrew rituals, an Covenant Law which was only good based in Land with Temple an Ark an mercy seat an Levi an about 8 other ingredients, See son your looking for Hebrew Traits when we left the Land going into africa doing Egyptian ham religions, it right here son, with NO way round it
you were never in jerusalem.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52432 Feb 24, 2013
being the hebrews went into africa to worsh african religions, the ethiopans should have hebrews not knowing they Hebrews, because of what we went to eygpt to do! SEE? is it Hebrew clear to you peoples? shalom to the Hebrews
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#52433 Feb 24, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
I DIDN't say to yout that i am hebrew we are the descendnts of rel hebrews
black person who doesn't think he is hebrew
he is what ?
SLAVE mentallity orhousenegro
You nothing but a wanna be fake Hebrew that originally came from West Africa. NO BONES OF AFRICANS HAVE EVER BEEN FOUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST! WHERE DEM BONES????? NO AFRICANS-NO BONES and 1+1=2

Ancient Hebrews/Israelites/Jews were never black WHERE THEM BONES ?????????? Eaten up by BIG FOOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Contest 1,583,138
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 13 min Fun Facts 54
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 37 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 39 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 39 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 43 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 8 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web