Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52384 Feb 23, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
u trapped him..u got him now..he might run on u now? What's the Gr8 sea..snag him, trip him up..he'll fumble if u hit em hard enough LMAO
lol fall backwards hahahah

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52385 Feb 23, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Mande are said to be of North African descent but what about the Slave Coast tribes. Nigeria, Cameroon, and Gabon tribes produced just as much as our ancestry as Mande, maybe more. It seems that the Igbo, Yoruba, and related tribes seem to be a mystery to mainstream historians.

as far as the genetic studies iv'e seen only the yoruba reps a higher admixture among aa than the mande. but i'm sure i'll get an argument bout that.

the igbo are somewhat of a mystery. everything i've been able to find on them suggest they're been in WA in their present location from at least 5,000BC. but there are some newer igbo tribes as well. most of these tribes are actually made up of several smaller tribes who happen to share language and other stuff.

theres a lot of info on the yoruba. you can checkout this google book that gives you some info:
http://books.google.com/books...

you might also get 'Exiled Egyptians' by Moustafa Gadalla. he has some nice info on the yoruba.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52386 Feb 23, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
but i think this term maybe a little redundant" and it comes with a negative conoatation, personally I hate any term with Black in front of it. Black Hebrews, Black Jesus, ect. Because it insinuates that its an anomaly within the term itself.
Ill take it a step further, what if Shem inheritance included ancient Lybia before the Romans, Assyrians, and Babylonian dispersals.
Jubilees 8 IMO maps out Shems Inheritance Western Border with the Great Sea. The Same with Joshuas inheritance. Im not denying that Hebrew dispersals didnt occur but just because a remnant migrated into africa, whos to say that Shem wasnt there already.
So what is the Great sea?
some people argue that shem maps into africa, and that the 'great sea' is the atlantic, as opposed to the mediterrannean as most assume.

i haven't had time to research this enough but i think one thing you might wanna ask is 'who was shem?'.

who are shemites, today?

Lud, who's a son of shem are thought to be the asiatic north african 'berbers'. and elam, are believed to be proto-dravidians.

neither group would represent you typical subsaharan black african type. so idk.

but what i do know is that 'hebrews' were clearly a mixed hamitic/shemitic people. we get our first evidence of that in the book of jubilees where eber marries nimrod's daughter who's the mother of peleg, great great great grandfather of abraham.
and we continue to see hebrew/hamitic marriages from there.

and the 'seed of abraHAM' covers an afro-asiatic region: from the nile to the euphrates.

i think when we dealing with 'hebrews' what we really talking bout is a mixed hamitic/shemitic community of believers.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#52387 Feb 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>them jews been having a Party on earth, walking to a fro up an down in it! they show Over, we in last days of they rule! they damn near have Hour's left if you look at they way its coming, 10 years i cant see it! 5 i really cant see it i think Bomb can come soon as Jews fool with Iran, which can be anytime now! plus china an U,S fixing to have it out they Have to, they Owe to much, which means WAR, ok this country dont have everybody down with it, peoples see now, an dont want no parts of Dieing for it
And what do you do when this occurs? Run outside and start killing every black person who doesn't think they're a Hebrew?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52389 Feb 23, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you do when this occurs? Run outside and start killing every black person who doesn't think they're a Hebrew?
Judge teach law, killing is bad thing, i want everybody to live but the power structure has to change, white peoples should only tell they kind what to do, same with others, we can handle our own,if whites wasnt around Obama wouldnt be President, over us,whites should tell an govern they own, an those that want to be govern by them,they have to force they rule over u=others
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#52390 Feb 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>them jews been having a Party on earth, walking to a fro up an down in it! they show Over, we in last days of they rule! they damn near have Hour's left if you look at they way its coming, 10 years i cant see it! 5 i really cant see it i think Bomb can come soon as Jews fool with Iran, which can be anytime now! plus china an U,S fixing to have it out they Have to, they Owe to much, which means WAR, ok this country dont have everybody down with it, peoples see now, an dont want no parts of Dieing for it
ROFLMMAO!!!!! Exactly..I sho as hell ain't dying for nobody, CREATOR say HIS Sons will rule 4ever!!
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#52391 Feb 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Judge teach law, killing is bad thing, i want everybody to live but the power structure has to change, white peoples should only tell they kind what to do, same with others, we can handle our own,if whites wasnt around Obama wouldnt be President, over us,whites should tell an govern they own, an those that want to be govern by them,they have to force they rule over u=others
AGREED..
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52392 Feb 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
some people argue that shem maps into africa, and that the 'great sea' is the atlantic, as opposed to the mediterrannean as most assume.
i haven't had time to research this enough but i think one thing you might wanna ask is 'who was shem?'.
who are shemites, today?
Lud, who's a son of shem are thought to be the asiatic north african 'berbers'. and elam, are believed to be proto-dravidians.
neither group would represent you typical subsaharan black african type. so idk.
but what i do know is that 'hebrews' were clearly a mixed hamitic/shemitic people. we get our first evidence of that in the book of jubilees where eber marries nimrod's daughter who's the mother of peleg, great great great grandfather of abraham.
and the 'seed of abraHAM' covers an afro-asiatic region: from the nile to the euphrates.
i think when we dealing with 'hebrews' what we really talking bout is a mixed hamitic/shemitic community of believers.
Who was Shem?

I let the great Teacher answer this one...

Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52393 Feb 23, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
u trapped him..u got him now..he might run on u now? What's the Gr8 sea..snag him, trip him up..he'll fumble if u hit em hard enough LMAO
Yes Ive been posting about shems inheritance for days now and nobody wants to address it, lol. Whats is this "Great Sea" that everybody is scared of?

Alot of Our History lies in the Book of Joshua. Ashan and Akan are both found in the books of Joshua as being apart of Juda.

When you take this into consideration the tribes of israel on the african continent is not hard at all to believe. The Isralites didnt necessarily have to run into Africa, they have always been in Africa since the Days of Noah. So yes there were Isralite dispersions into africa throughout history but they were not unknowingly just running anywhere, they knew they had family in Africa. Shems inheritance always included Africa this is very easy to prove.

Also whats intriguing is Hams inheritance according to Jubilee. From Eden to the West and India to the East. and Notice East indians and Ethiopians are dammn near identical.

These geographers pulled a fast one on us.

I want to pull a quoute from a Geographer /Historian named ELisee Reculus. This book was written in 1876 I believe.

The Earth and Inhabitants volume 12 page 267

"East of Popo begins the Dahomey territory, known to the Eroupeans under various names Fida, Huweda, Whydah, and Wida. The Old writers called it Juda, and its inhabitants were said to be Jews, while the neighbering river Allala whos real name is Efra became known as the Euphratees. During the Flourshing days of the Slave trade from 16-18 thousand were shipped annually from Ajuda what the Portuguese called this place, which at that time had a population of 35 thousand."
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/DSYzSerEYzM/mqdefault....

Juda was conquered massacared by the kingdome of Dahomey(The Yoruba)and its war captives were sold to Eroupeans
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52394 Feb 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
who are shemites, today?
What did this man see to make him make this statement?
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52395 Feb 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
who are shemites, today?

http://books.google.com/books ...

"East of Popo begins the Dahomey territory, known to the Eroupeans under various names Fida, Huweda, Whydah, and Wida. The Old writers called it Juda, and its inhabitants were said to be Jews, while the neighbering river Allala whos real name is Efra became known as the Euphratees. During the Flourshing days of the Slave trade from 16-18 thousand were shipped annually from Ajuda what the Portuguese called this place, which at that time had a population of 35 thousand."
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/DSYzSerEYzM/mqdefault ....
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52396 Feb 23, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#52397 Feb 23, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
just took a quick peek at this. did they call these people 'jews' cuz they actually thought they were jews? it seems they named the city 'juda' cuz its similar sounding name, and cuz they were taking these people into captivity. so they were messing round with biblical references.

i don't see anything that would suggest these people were actually jews, as it would appear they practiced voodoo.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#52398 Feb 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> Judge teach law, killing is bad thing, i want everybody to live but the power structure has to change, white peoples should only tell they kind what to do, same with others, we can handle our own,if whites wasnt around Obama wouldnt be President, over us,whites should tell an govern they own, an those that want to be govern by them,they have to force they rule over u=others
Whites don't govern themselves, a small elite rules the world and we're all their LIVESTOCK. Whites need a movement to free themselves just like everyone else... but it's not happening anywhere that I can see.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52399 Feb 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
just took a quick peek at this. did they call these people 'jews' cuz they actually thought they were jews? it seems they named the city 'juda' cuz its similar sounding name, and cuz they were taking these people into captivity. so they were messing round with biblical references.
i don't see anything that would suggest these people were actually jews, as it would appear they practiced voodoo.
Ok Jus to add. Lets look at the French Version to add to the context of "Jews"

In the FRENCH version of the above book Reclus says about the people of Whydah, Ajuda, or Judah.

"The Eroupeans have designated by various names of Fida. Hweda, Whydah, Quida, the region ANCIENT AUTHORS CALLED JUDA"

"The Inhabitants were called the 'JUDAIC' and indeed they were regarded as a Remmnant of the lost tribe of the house of Israel"

Level 8

Location hidden

#52400 Feb 23, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ouidah (city of 'Juda' in Dahomey) is significant for reasons other than being a notorious gateway for slaves en route to the New World. Ouidah has been dubbed the voodoo capital of the world."

ok, i'm pretty sure these people weren't hebrews, and the europeans didn't call them 'jews' cuz they saw judaism being practices all over the place. they were probably using biblical references cuz of what they were doing to them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#52401 Feb 23, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Jus to add. Lets look at the French Version to add to the context of "Jews"
In the FRENCH version of the above book Reclus says about the people of Whydah, Ajuda, or Judah.
"The Eroupeans have designated by various names of Fida. Hweda, Whydah, Quida, the region ANCIENT AUTHORS CALLED JUDA"
"The Inhabitants were called the 'JUDAIC' and indeed they were regarded as a Remmnant of the lost tribe of the house of Israel"
voodoo capital of the world? these two things don't quite line up, bruh.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52402 Feb 23, 2013
i don't see anything that would suggest these people were actually jews,"

Yes you do. lol.

Especially when you add the testimony of these men... See in a court of Law, one witness will do)sometimes) but multiple witnesses... case closed. How is it that different travellers reported the same findings. But of course Im preaching to the choir, right? I mean it was you that said AA are Hebrews. Anyway lets not take the testimony of Reculus as it satnds alone as many other Eroupe and Arab travellers reported thge same observations.

Jus to Add to Reculus observations of Juda in West Africa... IBN Khaldun pre dates Reculus by over 500 years.

"Ibn Khaldun, who lived in the 13th century, a respected authority on Berber history testified about the Black Jews of Western Sudan with whom he personally interacted. The famous muslim geographer al-Idrisi, born in Ceuta, Spain in the 12th century, wrote extensively about Jewish Negroes in the Western Sudan.
Black Jews were fully integrated and achieved pre-eminence in many West African kingdoms. For instance Jews were believed to have settled in great West African empires such as Songhai, Mali, Ghana and Kanem-Bornu empires. According to numerous accounts of contemporary visitors to the region several rulers, and administrators of the Songhai empire were of Jewish origins until Askia Muhammad came to power in 1492 and decreed that all Jews either convert to Islam or leave the region. See Ismael Diadie Haidara,“Les Juifs a` Timbouctou”, Recueil de sources relatives au commerce juif a Timbouctou au XIXe siecle, Editions Donniya, Bamako, 1999."
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52403 Feb 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ouidah (city of 'Juda' in Dahomey) is significant for reasons other than being a notorious gateway for slaves en route to the New World. Ouidah has been dubbed the voodoo capital of the world."
ok, i'm pretty sure these people weren't hebrews, and the europeans didn't call them 'jews' cuz they saw judaism being practices all over the place. they were probably using biblical references cuz of what they were doing to them.
Yes what they call voodoo is there. And Isralites who vowed to not give up their idol worship were punished. Mungo Park also called us idol worshiping pagans but what else did he say....Im surprised A person as smart as yourself cant see a pattern forming here, lol.

Jus to add to my previous west african travelers.

Travels in the interior of Africa
by Mungo Park.http://www.amazon.com/Tra vels-Interior-Districts-Africa -Mungo/dp/0822325373

pg.253

"There were MANY Yahudim living in Africa and among the "NEGROES" we found copies of the TORAH, BELIEF IN ONE GOD, AND A FUTURE STATE OF REWARD AND PUNISHMENT IS UNIVERSAL AMONG THEM.

PG 292

I discovered that the Negroes are in posession of a Arabic version of the Pentatauch of Moses which they call Taureta la Moose.

Pg 13

Both Free and enslaved perservere in maintaining the blind but harmless superstitions of their ancestors and are called by MOHAMADANS "Kafir" or "Infidels"

pg 249 and 250

A Child is named when it *7 or 8* days old. If they are asked for what reason then they offer a prayer on the appearence of a *new moon* the answers that custom has made it necessary to do it because there fathers did it.

pg 128

There were many "Jews" at Timbuktu but they all spoke arabic and used the same prayers as the Moors.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#52404 Feb 23, 2013
"ok, i'm pretty sure these people weren't hebrews, and the europeans didn't call them 'jews' cuz they saw judaism being practices all over the place. they were probably using biblical references cuz of what they were doing to them. "
Jus to Add to Reculus observations of Juda in West Africa... IBN Khaldun pre dates Reculus by over 500 years.
"Ibn Khaldun, who lived in the 13th century, a respected authority on Berber history testified about the Black Jews of Western Sudan with whom he personally interacted. The famous muslim geographer al-Idrisi, born in Ceuta, Spain in the 12th century, wrote extensively about Jewish Negroes in the Western Sudan.
Black Jews were fully integrated and achieved pre-eminence in many West African kingdoms. For instance Jews were believed to have settled in great West African empires such as Songhai, Mali, Ghana and Kanem-Bornu empires. According to numerous accounts of contemporary visitors to the region several rulers, and administrators of the Songhai empire were of Jewish origins until Askia Muhammad came to power in 1492 and decreed that all Jews either convert to Islam or leave the region. See Ismael Diadie Haidara,“Les Juifs a` Timbouctou”, Recueil de sources relatives au commerce juif a Timbouctou au XIXe siecle, Editions Donniya, Bamako, 1999."
Travels in the interior of Africa
by Mungo
pg.253
"There were MANY Yahudim living in Africa and among the "NEGROES" we found copies of the TORAH, BELIEF IN ONE GOD, AND A FUTURE STATE OF REWARD AND PUNISHMENT IS UNIVERSAL AMONG THEM.
PG 292
I discovered that the Negroes are in posession of a Arabic version of the Pentatauch of Moses which they call Taureta la Moose.
Pg 13
Both Free and enslaved perservere in maintaining the blind but harmless superstitions of their ancestors and are called by MOHAMADANS "Kafir" or "Infidels"
pg 249 and 250
A Child is named when it *7 or 8* days old. If they are asked for what reason then they offer a prayer on the appearence of a *new moon* the answers that custom has made it necessary to do it because there fathers did it.
pg 128
There were many "Jews" at Timbuktu but they all spoke arabic and used the same prayers as the Moors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,463
Want to see a Happy White Woman 7 min DiamondSmile89 1
Egyptians are Caucasian, you stupid coons! (Apr '12) 8 min African AE 110
White Women best Option is a Black Man 9 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 2
For Miss Faby 12 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 4
Do black women ever have a slavery fantasy? (May '12) 16 min The Black Foreigner 212
Egyptians in Egypt 19 min African AE 415
White men are better lovers? 20 min Fabulous 475
Healing The Black Race... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 324
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 2 hr Fabulous 242
More from around the web