Hebrew Israelite
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#52125 Feb 21, 2013
Yasharal Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
CHristianity is a CULT. They celebrate Christmas, which is Nimrod's Birthday. 1 macabees 1:25, Jeremiah 10:1-5 READ IT
ISlam and Jews ..... enough said.
HEBREW BLACKS- NOT A RELIGION FOOL! WE ARE A NATION OF PEOPLE, DOG. Mark 7:25-30. Look at who a DOGS are represented as.... then turn to Matthew 15:24....and see who the Messiah came back for. Then, check out your local library and see which Jew-WISH people were led into captivity for disobedience (by ships to far off lands), scattered to the four corners of the earth....NOT MIGRATED, but SCATTERED, DOG!
HEBREW BLACKS/ ISRAELITES are a nation of people, chosen ORIGINALLY by the MOST HIGH. That BIBLE was written to us.
REVELATION 3:9 says, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
The Jews say they are JEWs, but they AREN't! MIDDLEEASTERN PEOPLE WERE ORIGINALLY "BLACK".....READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS AND THE "BIBLE" , DOG>
ANCIENT PEOPLE OF THAT AREA ARE BLACK. Even a "rabbi" will tell you that Noah was BLACK, Abraham was BLACK.....go drink some dog water.
DNA test - took a few of those myself....no european, no native american, no Iberian (which are black irish folk), and no west african..... and there are other "blacks" that have proof too!
Get off of your paws and read, do some studying and stop talking out the side of your neck.
That racist dog knows nothing, but how to attack AAs!
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#52126 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Christian. I do not care about a critique of Christianity at the moment. What I'm addressing is the Nazieque racism of you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites. You are committing culture-genocide, a crime against humanity, by denying the identity of Jews, who are PROVEN by much evidence to descend from the ancient Hebrews.
And you did not. You are not a Hebrew. You are a confused racist Afro-whitey Yank taken in by a cult which preys on your insecurity and self-hatred, inculcated by white racists.
W Africa isn't good enough for you... oh no, you have to be someone you consider to be important!
It is amazing how many people hate Jews yet wish they were Jews! LOL!!!
Have your DNA checked. You are not a Hebrew. Now CEASE the culture-vulture racism. It will not be permitted.
I don't see anyone here attacking jews. Now you CEASE attacking them with your racism, becsuse it eill not be permitted!

You are a genocidal maniac. Jews, jews, jews, that's all you know, yet you are not one. But here you are a racist atheist attacking other people for their beliefs. GTFOH.
Yahuda

Federal Way, WA

#52127 Feb 21, 2013
It's gettn hot in here, woooo!
Yahuda

United States

#52128 Feb 21, 2013
Yasharal Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
CHristianity is a CULT. They celebrate Christmas, which is Nimrod's Birthday. 1 macabees 1:25, Jeremiah 10:1-5 READ IT
HEBREW BLACKS- NOT A RELIGION FOOL! WE ARE A NATION OF PEOPLE, DOG. Mark 7:25-30. Look at who a DOGS are represented as.... then turn to Matthew 15:24....and see who the Messiah came back for. Then, check out your local library and see which Jew-WISH people were led into captivity for disobedience (by ships to far off lands), scattered to the four corners of the earth....NOT MIGRATED, but SCATTERED, DOG!
HEBREW BLACKS/ ISRAELITES are a nation of people, chosen ORIGINALLY by the MOST HIGH. That BIBLE was written to us.
REVELATION 3:9 says, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
The Jews say they are JEWs, but they AREN't! MIDDLEEASTERN PEOPLE WERE ORIGINALLY "BLACK".....READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS AND THE "BIBLE" , DOG>
ANCIENT PEOPLE OF THAT AREA ARE BLACK. Even a "rabbi" will tell you that Noah was BLACK, Abraham was BLACK.....go drink some dog water.
DNA test - took a few of those myself....no european, no native american, no Iberian (which are black irish folk), and no west african..... and there are other "blacks" that have proof too!
Get off of your paws and read, do some studying and stop talking out the side of your neck.
Wasup sis.
Yahuda

United States

#52129 Feb 21, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
But that aint you! where in the Scripture does it say, it was You AAs? show it please ROFLMAO.
The 400 prophecy is about Israel not you! Show it from the scripture where it says, it was YOU. u need to quit twisting the good book
Does it say it wad aa? As if that's a nationality. Haha. U proved our point without even knowing it. Does it say ashkenazi or sephardim? Lol. I know where it does, lol.

Genesis10 3

And

2nd kings 17 24.

Now back to the original question. Does it say aa? Hell no. That's Not who we are.

Deuteronomy 28:37 KJV
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.
Yahuda

United States

#52130 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, fool. You are not a Hebrew. You are an identity-confused Afro-whitey Yank with no culture and an inferiority complex. Nothing more.
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#52131 Feb 21, 2013
Ill Crush your wind pipe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing and you represent nothing. What's and atheist foing amongst humans?
I'm not an atheist. Come see me and I'll slap that obnoxious attitude out of you, you non-Hebrew fake-ass bitxh.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#52132 Feb 21, 2013
Ill Crush your wind pipe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anyone here attacking jews. Now you CEASE attacking them with your racism, becsuse it eill not be permitted!
You are a genocidal maniac. Jews, jews, jews, that's all you know, yet you are not one. But here you are a racist atheist attacking other people for their beliefs. GTFOH.
Shut your mouth, boy. You lying piece of drek.

You Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHIs) deny the Jews their real identity as you attempt to steal it!

That is the crime of culture genocide.

There is a penalty... come see me and I'll give you yours.

I'm neither racist nor atheist, boy. Now shut your goddam mouth.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#52133 Feb 21, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
The only astonishment you cause is that you actually believe you are a HEBREW! LOL!!!

get your DNA checked, chump.
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#52135 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an atheist. Come see me and I'll slap that obnoxious attitude out of you, you non-Hebrew fake-ass bitxh.
# evolution, lololo

Shut your chimp face.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#52136 Feb 21, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
http://www.gizapyramid.com/old photos2.htm
The link above gives you a extremely good representation of whom the people were...on both sides of the RED SEA...INITIALLY !!!
Y OU WILL NEVER GET THESE LIARS YOU'RE PRESENTLY CHANGING ...TO TELL THE ACTUAL "TRUTH!!!!" THE LIES THEY'VE BEEN TAUGHT, MAKES THEM BELIEVE IN THAT FALSE SUPREMACY GARBAGE. IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY SO SUPREME ...WHY DID THEY HAVE TO LEAVE WHERE THEY CAME FROM TO INVADE AND STILL FROM OTHERS???!
bcz they "naughty by nature"..
Yasharal Queen

Queen Creek, AZ

#52137 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Christian. I do not care about a critique of Christianity at the moment. What I'm addressing is the Nazieque racism of you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites. You are committing culture-genocide, a crime against humanity, by denying the identity of Jews, who are PROVEN by much evidence to descend from the ancient Hebrews.
And you did not. You are not a Hebrew. You are a confused racist Afro-whitey Yank taken in by a cult which preys on your insecurity and self-hatred, inculcated by white racists.
W Africa isn't good enough for you... oh no, you have to be someone you consider to be important!
It is amazing how many people hate Jews yet wish they were Jews! LOL!!!
Have your DNA checked. You are not a Hebrew. Now CEASE the culture-vulture racism. It will not be permitted.
CHeck my DNA out on YOUTUBE silly. The same DNA test you edomites created have backfired on you, proving nothing but the Truth of Ancient Israelites. Three tests of DNA, a family tree going back to Arab slavery 700 years ago, and USA census. YOu have no idea who you are talking to. You dont even know if I am american-born and you obviously don't read the Bible, history literature and etc.

Noone called you a Christian, I called you a DOG.

Noone said I am a neo-racist, street preaching Hebrew Israelite.

These JEW-WISH people fit NONE OF THE PROPHECIES, PERO.

SHOW ME ATLEAST 12 SCRIPTURES WHERE the JEW-WISH people , with their demonic -satanist six sided, six triangular, six pointed STAR of RAPHAM show up in the PROPHECIES?

The LAND that was promised to the true ISRAEL stretches through so-called Africa and Saudi Arabia...not that little strip of land that ISHMAEL is fighting these JEW-WISH people over....

The JEW-WISH people (most) are of ESAU...and they are NOT the TRIBES/LOST SHEEP.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with having West Africa, East Africa, South AFrican blood. No matter where we go, who we mingle with...our DNA is strong and dominant.

I am not mixed with white, euro or asain....I am a hebrew israelite with diaspora to Arabia and America.

Brainwashed by no cult, no Israelite sect...only washed in the covenant of the Most High through the Messiah. I grew up in an Ashkenazi neighborhood for 18 years of my life. I knew hebrew and english from day one. Even the AShkenazi Jew-wish people told me my ancestors were the Ancient Israelites.

GO study about what will become of you if you dont repent and help the true ISrael, not that we need your help...but it will give you some help in eternity..... Again..... GREEK=PAGAN=DOG
Yasharal Queen

Queen Creek, AZ

#52138 Feb 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth, boy. You lying piece of drek.
You Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHIs) deny the Jews their real identity as you attempt to steal it!
That is the crime of culture genocide.
There is a penalty... come see me and I'll give you yours.
I'm neither racist nor atheist, boy. Now shut your goddam mouth.
Eres un perro. Vas a tener que estudiar. No hablar si no estudio. Nuevo México y Arizona están cerca. Se va a venir aquí y luchar contra mí? JAJAJA.
Yasharal Queen

Queen Creek, AZ

#52139 Feb 21, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasup sis.
Shalom Ahch!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52140 Feb 21, 2013
Yasharal Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit you nothing but a wanna Hebrew from West African origin. The bible was written about Jews by Jews. Youre a fake lying idiot trying to steal Jewish history!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52141 Feb 21, 2013
Yasharal Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA taken from AA show them to be of West African origin you lying bitch! Irish were never black you mad Afronazi bitch!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52142 Feb 21, 2013
Yasharal Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Hebrews were Semite and from Mesotoptamia! READ YOUR BIBLE YOU FAT COW!

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

#52143 Feb 21, 2013
Mi llamo senor ELMO! Ja-Ja-Ja
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#52144 Feb 21, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
KEEP FIGHTING FOR THE TRUTH
AA's are the descendants of real hebrews
AA are West African DNA has proven that! You a crazy old man who lives in a dream world!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#52145 Feb 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Hebrews were Semite and from Mesotoptamia! READ YOUR BIBLE YOU FAT COW!
Check me out on Youtube. I took three DNA tests and there is no West African. Although, I did get a match for Angola on one test.

It is incorrect that every black american has west african DNA. My ancestors were scattered (first) to the East (from East Africa) as slaves.

By the way, I am not a fat cow, nor do I have to prove it to you. I am bold enough to come on here with my real identity. Are you?

Nonetheless, you are more than welcome to visit my page as I will be doing a documentary on my findings and family tree soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doe's Coretta secretly like white guys? 1 min Lol smdh 107
What do other white people think about blackscw... 3 min coretta 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,583,749
Coretta why did you start a discussion about wh... 10 min Hmm the meanie 7
white men the BIGGEST rapists WORLDWIDE. 10 min coretta 18
What did you apes "get" from Obama? 11 min T Honky X 10
The "My family came after slavery" story 25 min coretta 19
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr Retribution 257
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 6 hr Retribution 69
Rape by Cop 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 60