#51919 Feb 19, 2013
ME PERSONALLY I DON't care if crackers agree with me or not

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#51920 Feb 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews know that you are not Hebrews, and they are.
And your DNA would confirm that. Have it tested. You're an Afro-whitey Yank.
your dooming the jews, i bet the jews would hate you saying that! your not smart, the Jews whole survive depends on us!if they dont tell truth they DOOMED, it written, but like Ninveh they can repent an have a change of heart! or can they? they jews coming out with truth a lil now its in the rap songs, to! the Arabs fixing to kill the jews if they dont have a change about THATs what the CREATOR is Pleading for us with all Nations to restore us! yo peoples know! its here now! 5 years is then most we have! before Bomb break out everywhere!NUKE

Level 8

Location hidden

#51921 Feb 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews know that you are not Hebrews, and they are.
And your DNA would confirm that. Have it tested. You're an Afro-whitey Yank.
your evil you KNOWS for sure its gone say Afro-whitey because you want us to think where all one, like the Babylonians ok you knows the jews test results before there in because its a staged show, an if our DNA says this our that you kind have a predestination for it, its been classified already as this, no matter what we say, see them games can only work on a SLAVE mind person, not no real person like a Hebrew , see we gone want to know where you get yo sample to say WHOM IS WHOM, then we gone go by bible, that you aint suppose to have no bones, then we gone say they have to had went into africa an came out by ship, BECAUSE IT HAPPEN, see?

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

#51922 Feb 19, 2013
Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule the galaxy as father and son! Come with me. It is the only way.
Yahuda

United States

#51923 Feb 19, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO THE REAL HEBREWS ARE BLACK PEOPLE
NEGROES ARE GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE
MIDDLE EAST IS A TERM CREATED BY BTITISH CRACKERS TO NAME THIS AREA
THE REAL NAME OF MIDDLE EAST IS NORTH EAST AFRICA
THE REAL HEBREWS ARE THE SLAVES DEPORTED TO AMERICA WEST INDIES ARAB COUNTRIES
FULANI PEOPLE
YORUBA PEOPLE
BANTU PEOPLE
IGBO PEOPLE
THE RECENT JEWS ARE FROM EUROPE KHAZARIA ANCIENT KINGDOM IN TURKEY
MOST OF THE JEWS ARE FROM LITHUANIA POLSKA RUSSIA
REAL HEBREWS ISRACE NOT ETHNIC

Don't forget Levitical Priesthood. They arre known as the Ashan Akan people of Ghana. I've come across some new information regarding Israel and Judah established on the African continent. The tribes of Joseph and Judah migrated into Ancient Lybia, Cush, and Guinea. The Biblical Israel is none other than the entire African continent. Joshuas inheritance, From the Euphrates to the Great Sea.

Joshua 1:2, 4, 13-15 KJV
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.[4] From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and untoI the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

[13] Remember the word which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, saying, The Lord your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.

[14] Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them;

[15] Until the Lord have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have possessed the land which the Lord your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the Lord's servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising.
Yahuda

United States

#51924 Feb 19, 2013
I got an overall question for the thread.

Where are the scripture precepts that detrrmaine where the biblical geographical locations are? How do these biblical maps come about? What if the biblical locations as we know it were manipulated. Jus saying.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#51925 Feb 19, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>.
Don't forget Levitical Priesthood. They arre known as the Ashan Akan people of Ghana. I've come across some new information regarding Israel and Judah established on the African continent. The tribes of Joseph and Judah migrated into Ancient Lybia, Cush, and Guinea. The Biblical Israel is none other than the entire African continent. Joshuas inheritance, From the Euphrates to the Great Sea.
Joshua 1:2, 4, 13-15 KJV
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.[4] From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and untoI the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
[13] Remember the word which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, saying, The Lord your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.
[14] Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them;
[15] Until the Lord have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have possessed the land which the Lord your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the Lord's servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising.
the african continent maybe biblical israel, but not because some canaanite tribes migrated into certain parts of africa.
Yahuda

United States

#51927 Feb 19, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the african continent maybe biblical israel, but not because some canaanite tribes migrated into certain parts of africa.
I'm starting to question if biblical canan was in fact where theology places it. I've been spending time analyzing older maps. What's consistent is the constant moving of locations throughout history. How did Lybia become Negroland, how did Cush become Angola, congo, Uganda. I could go on and on.

The Berlin confrence really confused the people.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#51928 Feb 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="BarrosI'M A RACIST AND A CONVICT I JUST LOVE BEING THAT WAY Serrano"]<quoted text>
Talk to me in person, boy. I'll fix you so no meds will help you.[/QUOTE]

You and what freaking army??? LOL!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo...it' s the BarroWHORE MONSTER!!! Run for your life!!!

Yeah, guess I better run before the million year old barroWHORE BEAST, goes in to IT'S stslking mode. LOL (SMDH)!!!

Take your medication...racist old fart.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#51929 Feb 19, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text> I'm starting to question if biblical canan was in fact where theology places it. I've been spending time analyzing older maps. What's consistent is the constant moving of locations throughout history. How did Lybia become Negroland, how did Cush become Angola, congo, Uganda. I could go on and on.
The Berlin confrence really confused the people.
How did the Ethioptic Ocean become The Atlantic Ocean?

These are vallid questions when biblical geography is concerned

Level 4

Location hidden

#51930 Feb 19, 2013
"it would be impossible to even attempt to identify biblical tribes among today's populations."

Thats where prophecy comes in, give that a little more validation. The mass dipersion out of so called Africa and IMO the biblical Israel is a great place to start.

Whats your opinion on Joshua the Epharimite in regards to his inheritance described in Joshua 1?

3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast."

Also whats your opinion on Joel 3 specifically

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink."

Level 4

Location hidden

#51931 Feb 19, 2013
^^^^^^

cont.

In regards to Joshua 1, Many people assume that the Great Sea is the Meditereanean. Let me provide an alternative explanation using a precept of the Great sea.

Ezikiel 47

13 Thus saith the Lord God; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph shall have two portions.

14 And ye shall inherit it, one as well as another: concerning the which I lifted up mine hand to give it unto your fathers: and this land shall fall unto you for inheritance.

**The Northern Border

15 And this shall be the border of the land toward the north side, from the great sea, the way of Hethlon, as men go to Zedad;

17 And the border from the sea shall be Hazarenan, the border of Damascus, and the north northward, and the border of Hamath. And this is the north side.

**The East Border

18 And the east side ye shall measure from Hauran, and from Damascus, and from Gilead, and from the land of Israel by Jordan, from the border unto the east sea. And this is the east side.

**The Southern Border

19 And the south side southward, from Tamar even to the waters of strife in Kadesh, the river to the great sea. And this is the south side southward.

***The Western Border

20 The west side also shall be the great sea from the border, till a man come over against Hamath. This is the west side.

21 So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel."

IMO

According to Ezikiel 47 the Great Sea will be south and West of the Promised Land. This in no way shape of form could be the mediterenean, To me this leaves only one logical water mass. Up until the 1800's it was referred to as "The Ethioptic Ocean, now a days we call it the Atlantic. The Great Sea is the Atlantic Ocean which is both West and South of the Promised Land to Abraham Issac and Jacob.

Now back to Joshua 1

1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,

2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.

3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast."

According to this Joshuas inheritance included the land mass in between The Euphrates the east border to the Great Sea the Western Border."

These Precepts give us better understanding of Joel 3

3 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

**Which land was parted?

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
LLoadh1875

New York, NY

#51932 Feb 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch yourself, vile antisemitic pig.
The Synagogue of Satan is Islam, you idiot.
Your anti-Jewish spew will get you hurt, boy. I hope I'm the one assigned to your case. You will die slowly.
I am only quoting the bible. If you have a problem with it, I suggest you prayed to God and ask him why he had the prophet to write it. As the old saying say, "Don't kill the messager. Kill the person who wrote it."

You are the idiot because if you had read your bible you will not make a statement like this. Furthermore, according to 1 Timothy Chapter 3 verse 16, "All scriptures is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof for correction for instruction in righteousness."

I sugguest you take it up with God and call him an idiot. That was happened to the Edomities/Esau decendants. They cursed God and that is why it is written in Roman Chapter 9 verse 13, "As it is written, JACOB HAVE I LOVED, BUT ESAU HAVE I HATED."

So before you criticized the true Hebrew Israelities, it is written thoughout the bible he protects the ones, true Hebrews Israelities, who follows this doctrine according to his word and I do. As Jesus said, ask in his name and his father will do.

I pray to Jesus you open your mind and read the bible and stop the hatred in your heart.

Level 4

Location hidden

#51933 Feb 19, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#51934 Feb 19, 2013
Zephaniah 3:10;From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.THAT WAS TOLD WHERE WE WOULD BE THAT WAS IN 638BC not to long before the Babylonians would pull up an we all went into africa we came from every where from the first time we had trouble with the Assyrians, Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;an everybody was there that the Assyrians did take in 715BC look son,this why your the Occult an this for that other Occult dude to look,2 Chronicles 30:5;So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan, that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done it of a long time in such sort as it was written. THATS OUR WHOLE INHERITANCE , ALL OUR LAND with the peoples in it would make no sense to send a LETTER to peoples not there! lol ok this in 715BC 6 years after the Assyrians was suppose to had taken everybody off but Judah an Levi as you Occults say ok look son,look!"2 Chronicles 30:6 ;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.ok so the 10 tribe mess is a lie, ok the peoples at home doing Passover with the King, ok that was in 715BC ok we gone jump up a Few years ok thats the Only Captivity till babylon came on the Saite Period started the Assyrians Begging us for help 698BC, ok in when the Assyrians was getting it we had Warning to flee i can show it look what we did before Babylon got us Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, where they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah; them would be peoples retuning from assyrian an ALL OVER where ever they was they came HOME to out land ok look 2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. ok it was told where we would be Zephaniah 3:10;From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.638BC before we RAN

Level 8

Location hidden

#51935 Feb 19, 2013
People often wonder why Jesus had 12 apostles.In the Hellenistic period (beg. 323 BCE)in Galilee.Beit Shean (Scythopolis) they had 10 citys an each scytian roman city want ed to be a Tribe so Jesus the SEPHARVIAM, whom was Taught by Philo in Eygpt tried to start a Movement with them Citys being this NEW Jerusalem, our New Nation of Israel, As part of the new administrative order Beit Shean is given a new name, Scythopolis, and made part of the Decapolis, Union of Ten Cities, with the other nine towns being on the east side of the Jordan River.As the name indicates, it became an autonomous town (polis) with extensive self-ruling rights, including the right to mint its own coins, Thats why yo Boy say give to Ceaser what is His, they had they own Money!he Decapolis ("Ten Cities"; Greek: deka, ten; polis, city) was a group of ten cities on the eastern frontier of the Roman Empire in Judea and Syria. The ten cities were not an official league or political unit, but they were grouped together because of their language, culture, location, and political status, with each possessing a certain degree of autonomy and self-rule.Yo BOY Jez-Us, was trying to be KING OVER them 10 citys,an he was from the Jews that had set up in 721BC,Jez-US. roots go back to 2king 17;24,Jesus revisited the Decapolis where he had been rejected previously,Pella, for example, is known as the home of the first Christian community, and it is also included in the Decapolis by Epiphanius . Jesus had several persons from the Decapolis among his followers Mark 5;20)And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.,In the region of the Decapolis Jesus healed a demon-possessed man called Legion. It is less frequently recorded that Jesus asked a healed person to proclaim their miraculous news. Jesus commanded Legion to:
“Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”(See Mark 5:19-20)NOW THIS WAS A NASTY SCYTHIAN yo boy helped hahah lol hahahah Jesus heals a deaf man in the Decapolis he took him away from the crowd (Mark 7:31).And again, departing from the coasts of Tyre and Sidon, he came unto the sea of Galilee, through the midst of the coasts of Decapolis.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51936 Feb 19, 2013
Mark 7:31-37 - Once more (after healing the daughter of the Syrophoenician woman) Jesus left the neighbourhood of Tyre and passed through Sidon towards the Lake of Galilee, and crossed the Ten Towns territory (the Decapolis). They brought to him a man who was deaf and unable to speak intelligibly, and they implored him to put his hand upon him. Jesus took him away from the crowd by himself. He put his fingers in the man's ears and touched his tongue with his own saliva. Then, looking up to Heaven, he gave a deep sigh and said to him in Aramaic, "Open!" Jez-ua roots was Armenian Canaanite moabite AMORITE,the Transfiguration of Jesus was on Mount Hermon in the north, this healing took place in the town of Caesarea Philippi (the Decapolis). Alternatively, it was on the more southerly Mount Tabor, the healing was in the Galilee area.Luke 17:11-19 - In the course of his journey to Jerusalem (the last from Galilee), Jesus crossed the boundary between Samaria and Galilee, and as he was approaching a village, ten lepers met him. They kept their distance but shouted out, "Jesus, Master, have pity on us!"
When Jesus saw them, he said, "Go and show yourselves to the priests."
And it happened that as they went on their way they were cured. One of their number, when he saw that he was cured, turned round and praised God at the top of his voice, and then fell on his face before Jesus and thanked him. This man was a Samaritan. And at this Jesus remarked, "Weren't there ten men healed?

Level 8

Location hidden

#51937 Feb 19, 2013
Did Jesus ever say he was the Messiah?Yes, Jesus did say he was the Messiah. He said he was Messiah to the Samaritan woman at the well at Sychar. John 4:25-The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. NOW this is a Unclean "Scythian Samaritan woman" ok look what ya Boy say he was a Messiah to them scythian in them 10 cites he wanted to UNITE THEM,ok look what ya boy say!"John 4:26;Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." YOU SEE THAT! he was a Messiah to them white peoples! NO HEBREW OF JACOB in the Land! the RETURNS from Babylon was ran off by the Greeks! 370 years before Jez-Us was even thought of, ok the Scythians that moved to samara had been there since the -602BC, an the Sepharvaim before them 721BC so them all gone be foreign peoples to our Land that had taken up permanent residences , Ok jez-us was they Messiah,John 4:39;And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.OK Jez-Us couldn't Have set FOOT in a SIN-OF GOG, unless he was a SEPHARVAIM, them jews wasnt Having NOBODY or anybody Pull up an Teach, the Sin-of Gog isnt a Open house for all to come!Jez-Us was of the Sepharvaims,Luke 4:18;The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, Luke 4-19;to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Luke 4;20And he rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on him.Luke 4;21;And he began to say to them,“Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.” an his Daddy Joseph was a Sepharvaim too!those Jews who wished to avoid contact with the despised Samaritans. As seen earlier, Jesus did not share the bitterness of his fellow Jews toward these people. He wanted to untie THE 10 cites , be they king,Scythopolis belonged to an alliance of ten city-states known as the Decapolis (Greek deca "ten," polis "city")SLICK 10 lost tribes they tried to set up it didnt take on, founded by the Roman general Pompey after his conquest of Palestine in 63 BC. The other nine, according to Pliny in the 1st century AD, were: Damascus, Opoton, Philadelphia (present-day Amman, Jordan), Raphana, Gadara, Hippondion, Pella, Galasa and Canatha. In the Bible, the term Decapolis is used to describe the general region southeast of the Sea of Galilee and east of the Jordan River. Pella gone be the FIRST CHRISTIANS The Gospels state that Jesus' travels took him through the Decapolis region at various times. As he wandered through the region he might have imagined he had been magically transported to Greece. The ten cities located there were out and out Greek cities that took Athens as their model. They had temples honoring Zeus, Artemis, Dionysus and other Greek gods, all in a prominent location in each city. JEZ-us the Sepharvaim wanted to change that!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51938 Feb 19, 2013
Scythopolis was the only one of the Decapolis cities located west of the Jordan. It was dedicated to "Dionysus, the god of wine, founder and master of the city. Jesus visiting Scythopolis, the road from the Galilee to Jericho and on "up to Jerusalem" passed through Scythopolis. This was the primary route followed by pilgrims from Galilee to the great festivals in the Holy City — the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover), the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) and the Feast of Tabernacles (Booths). It was also a gateway city leading to the other member-cities of the Decapolis. SEE JEZ -us an Crew would pull up an Drank Wine, one time they didnt have NO WINE at Party an Jez-Us made them some, he had to Learn it from Scythopolis,Jez_us the Sepharvaim would wish-bless the Lil Scythian Samaritan kids!!check this im fixing to go a LIL DEEPER! this gone Hurt you! but its a MUST!!Jez-Us as a lil boy accompanied his father on a business trip to Scythopolis, the chief Greek city of the Decapolis, the ancient city of Beth- shean. On the way Joseph recounted much of the olden history of the Philistines, and the subsequent events of Israel's turbulent history. Jesus was tremendously impressed with the clean appearance and well-ordered arrangement of this so-called heathen city. He marveled at the open-air theater and admired the beautiful marble temple dedicated to the worship of the "heathen" gods. Joseph was much perturbed by the lad's enthusiasm and sought to counteract these favorable impressions by extolling the beauty and grandeur of the Jewish temple at Jerusalem. Jesus had often gazed curiously upon this magnificent Greek city from the hill of Nazareth and had many times inquired about its extensive public works and ornate buildings, but his father had always sought to avoid answering these questions. Now they were face to face with the beauties of this gentile city, and Joseph could not gracefully ignore Jesus' inquiries. Now both Jez-Us an his Daddy was SEPHARVAIMS,OK CHECK this, WHEN JESUS started up to Jerusalem with the ten apostles, he planned to go through Samaria, that being the shorter route. they passed down the eastern shore of the lake and, by way of Scythopolis, entered the borders of Samaria.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51939 Feb 19, 2013
PHILO is the founder, of the whole order of the church, he is the founder!Philo Judaeus was born in Alexandria at about 20-15 BCE and died there at about 45-50 CE. He was a Greek-speaking Jewish theologian, the most important apologist of Alexandrian Judaism. The Alexandrian Judaism was Hellenistic,Philo’s ideas about Logos-Wisdom are ... indispensable for New Testament studies ... most directly and dramatically in the interpretation of the Gospel of John ...” Philo’s descriptions of the Word of God (the Wisdom of God, the son of God, the Archangel, the mediator of God, who offers his life for the sins of mankind), appear in the Gospel of John and in the letters of Paul. them was his boys,Philo’s ideas about the Word-Wisdom are indispensable to Jesus.if he ran to eygpt. that was his teacher!PHILO an the greek-romans ran eygpt since 332 b.c,the early Hellenist Christians (many of them wereGreeks an Jews by birth, like Paul) and later by the Gentile Christians, who joined the Hellenist Christians. Saint Jerome wrote,“Philo the Jew, an Alexandrian of the priestly class ...” Philo adopted Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation. It was a popular method, used also by the devotees of the Greek mystery religions. Saint Jerome wrote,“Concerning him {Philo} there is a proverb among the Greeks ‘Either Plato philonized, or Philo platonized,’ that is, either Plato followed Philo, or Philo, Plato, so great is the similarity of ideas and language.” Like Plato, Philo believed in eternal life. He wrote,“... the end of the upright and holy man is not death but a ... migration ... to some other place of habitation.” This “other place of habitation” is “heaven”:“... he {the holy man} Philo used Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation to interpret the Old Testament. With this method he laid down the foundations of Christianity. New Testament writers and early Christian Church fathers adopted his interpretation. The Church father Origen read the writings of Philo. He wrote,“We {Christians} maintain that the law has a twofold interpretation, one literal and the other spiritual {allegorical-symbolic}, as was also taught by some of our predecessors {i.e. Philo}.” Epiphanius, too, read Philo, and so did Clement of Alexandria and Justin Martyr. There is considerable evidence indicating that Paul, John, and the writer of the letter to Hebrews read Philo. They, too, interpreted the law spiritually (allegorically, symbolically).from him! if you went to eygpt he was the man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now Reuters! Clinton Collapse!!! 3 min WHITE COP POWER 4
The INSECURE Black "Man": (Oct '13) 19 min Spotted Girl 51
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min moshx 1,418,706
Why are black people so ugly? (Oct '15) 48 min WHITE COP POWER 48
WE BLACK PEOPLE aRE THE ORIGINAL GODS!!! (Oct '08) 53 min sal 268
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 1 hr Hillary 2016 16
Do White People Have Canine DNA In Them Making ... (Jun '14) 1 hr Hello 70
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 2 hr Imgreat 55
More from around the web