Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51651 Feb 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
Anyone with brown/golden/olive not pale white skin is now black meaning negro race according to Hitman? Wow the I.Q of some people in this thread drops lesser each day smh this thread is a complete laughing stock lmao
STOP TRYING TO BE BLACK
YOUR LOOK LIKE A LATINO MESTIZO
YOU ARE NOT BLACK MORONN

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#51652 Feb 18, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
We still await DNA reports for all these BFHI (Black Fake Hebrew Israelites)...
We all know their DNA is that of Afro-whitey Yanks, not Hebrews.
Babble on, fruitcakes.
you aint ever had NO info we stop asking you for that Long time ago!! on other page!!! say buddy you seen how we came in? look at us now,we have the info, where is yo info? you dont have any? yo theme is DNA, you, dont have have that, no hebrew bone or DNA to see if ours do match,where is it?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#51653 Feb 18, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Babble on, fruitcakes.
What is Hebrew DNA? How can you even have any DNA to compare when the Israelites were expelled from Israel after Rome sacked it and put an end to the state?

I don't think people have a real understanding of what Genetic studies on Jewish people really are. It started in the 1970's when scientists wanted to track the lineage of the current Jewish populations around the world with people found in the middle east. They are testing current people's DNA and comparing it to Middle Eastern people.

What they found is that the majority of these people who claim to be Jews are A. All share similar DNA (that's a given) and B. Share some DNA with middle easterners thus concluding that these modern day whites calling themselves Jews are INDEED descended from the middle east. They use this DNA to track the migration of these particular people into different parts of Europe where they settled.

What these genetics testing never took into account though was that a mere match in DNA to middle eastern people doesn't automatically equate these whites claim to Jewry. If that's the case, than anyone indigenous from the middle east can in fact call themselves a Jew and I'm sure most of them would if they weren't already staking claim to Islam and being from the line of Ishmael (Abraham's first son).

If people would open their bible and read the history, they would find out that in that area, and in Israel there have been many groups of people who lived there not just Israelites or Jews.

To say there is a gene that links most white people claiming to be Jews to the middle east is correct, but to assert that because they keep specific customs that they read out a book makes them indeed genetically related to the people in said book is erroneous and impossible to prove.

If I had to put my money or my life on it..the AA's, LA's, and NA's being the true children of Israel is where I'd bet. It makes more sense from a biblically prophetic point of view and according to this bible book..you should be able to use just the book and know who the real children of Israel are. Though most people are so dependent on man's "technologies" rather than looking at it from a biblical point of view. Things aren't always what they seem. So I wouldn't discredit it...that's my 2 cents.
SLAP A RACIST BIGOT

United States

#51654 Feb 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
Anyone with brown/golden/olive not pale white skin is now black meaning negro race according to Hitman? Wow the I.Q of some people in this thread drops lesser each day smh this thread is a complete laughing stock lmao
But your stupid monkey ass keep right on showing up. Don't you albino mon
key?

Level 8

Location hidden

#51655 Feb 18, 2013
cant use scythian dna, whom the jews be,or sepharvims, they some mixed arabss
SLAP A RACIST BIGOT

United States

#51657 Feb 18, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Babble on, fruitcakes.
We await your DNA test old man. Stop asking other people for what you're not producing yourself old geezer.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51659 Feb 18, 2013
only way anybody gone have Hebrew in them is if they got us in them, if we aint in ya! Hang it up!! I got a 500 pages on natives not being Hebrew, same as LM, the only way is to be from them Hebrew slaves, NO OTHER WAY!THAT LOST TRIBE MESS cant take root! hahahah its NO WAY NOW! its to late! thats has been covered, NO LOST tribes in Assyria days,thus kills that
Black Deal

United States

#51660 Feb 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
These mfs on that cult shit
Black Deal

United States

#51661 Feb 18, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>STOP TRYING TO BE BLACK
YOUR LOOK LIKE A LATINO MESTIZO
YOU ARE NOT BLACK MORONN
You got white in you like rest of AA so STFU

Level 8

Location hidden

#51662 Feb 18, 2013
we aint pushing no Hispanic Israel or native Indian Israel , they cant ever be Hebrews, they can be Jews they can be jewish, but they cant be hebrews, you Occults trying to pop, back, to make peoples think we down with that NOPE! we not down wit non of that

Level 8

Location hidden

#51663 Feb 18, 2013
them mexicans cant be hebrews they owned slaves they would make them be redeeming hebrews if the bought some an they had whole ships full they had slaves just like in u.s.a, so they cant never be hebrews becases they race as a whole bought slaves that would be redeeming our people! slavery in mexico was same as in u.s.a the people the real hebrews couldnt move r chart out they lives! an they was sold by an traded by mexico an its people! now if they have mixed in wit us since we been in west then they got a cases! this goes fo natives to if they aint mixed in since we been r they have no cases! they never had yoke of Iron on they neck! that aint a metophor! thats real! every slave came over on them ships had iron on them! mexican r native didnt get brung to west by way of ships! they can olny have our blood is from mixing! any hebrew that made it west be fo slavery! didnt fit in to the curses! yoke of iron an ships is a must! everybody on earth worship false god! but thoses that call on YAH an HIS LAW! cuba got mo mixed hebrews! when slavery was over the whole island just bout mixed! them mexicans owned slaves still got they spanish an native history! no of them r hebrews unless they mixed! our people fell in 721 .b.c aint no tribe got away from CREATORS word! this is fo the STRANGER Isaiah 56 This is what the LORD says:2 Blessed is the man who does this,
and the son of man who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath, not profaning it,
and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”they have to keep sabbath.3 Let not the STRANGER who has joined himself to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely separate me from his people”;
and let not the eunuch say,
“Behold, I am a dry tree.” u see the word STRANGER them people wasnt Yisrael, but we let them in go to verses 6 u see they have to do Sabbath,And the STRANGERs who join themselves to the Lord,
to minister to him, to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it,
and holds fast my covenant— u see them mexicans BOUGHT slaves they counldnt REDEEM they peoples read what MOSE$S said DEUT 28v68 u see we was sold to the mexican nation! they didnt buy us to be free! plus aint NO tribe of YISRAEL left befo,721 on no ships to be free! they must have slave or after slavery blood in them other then that its NO way! they bought slaves we was sold to enemy! EVEYBODY on face of EARTH is wrong if they aint calling on YAH thats why we was to be Priestly nation to all! the whole earth! plus if u didnt get the YOKE of Iron on yo neck u aint a hebrew! every slave came over wit yoke on his neck! thats not a Metaphor, they didnt come on ships by force! or lose they name! them mexicans an natives still got they heritage an name! non of them r hebrews unless they mixed in wit us an they going to be that Stranger read Isaiah 56 verse 7 these I will bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer;
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices. they the mixed peoles the stranger they going to do what we do!read verse 8 The Lord God,
who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares,
“I will gather yet others to him
besides those already gathered.”they going to be them mixed bro an sis! they half is of the stranger! part us part stranger! them MEXICANS owned slaves just like white people! they cant REDEEM they peoples! only the ENEMY bought slaves!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51664 Feb 18, 2013
Mexicans suffered because they worship false god! native to! they troubles didnt come because they was given a law an ran from it! they troubles stared because they pagans! heathens! they cant ever be YISRAEL unless they mixed! before 721 our TROUBLES started, we was all counted fo! everybody in there land!enjoying they heritage!aint no Hebrew up an left they heritage! them natives was in they land when we camr over on ships!they anit been on no ships wit yoke on they neck! our whole race came over that way! that was the norm fo transporting slaves was to lock them down so they didnt run off! them Mexicans r natives was free when we came over they anit picked nothing fo them whites fo free! r build a houses they couldn't live in! them natives lived in TEEPEES.they aint no tribes of YISRAEL, because they got whip by the whites! only mixed people got Hebrew in them! natives an Mexicans r not Hebrews the whole Mexico bought slaves them would be making them REDEEM Hebrews! same as them jews bought they peoples back out of trouble! we aint had no power to buy our peoples out of they troubles wit CREATOR. Mexico had slaves!as a nation! they couldnt buy Hebrews! they would be redeeming them! they never had YOKE on they neck! ALL Hebrews brung west HAD YOKE ON THEY NECK, thats not a METAPHOR it happen! Mexican child wasn't sold so he couldn't enjoy them!or another man lay wit his woman an he didn't have no power!mexican aint Hebrews only mixed peoples got Hebrew in them them wasn't Hebrews that sold us! an bought us!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51665 Feb 18, 2013
Black Jeal wrote:
<quoted text>
You got white in you like rest of AA so STFU
nope only 15% do shut up trick , shut yo weak ass up, your not us

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#51666 Feb 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
only way anybody gone have Hebrew in them is if they got us in them, if we aint in ya! Hang it up!! I got a 500 pages on natives not being Hebrew, same as LM, the only way is to be from them Hebrew slaves, NO OTHER WAY!THAT LOST TRIBE MESS cant take root! hahahah its NO WAY NOW! its to late! thats has been covered, NO LOST tribes in Assyria days,thus kills that
I'm still trying to figure out what you are saying since your syntax is pretty...off. So forgive me if my response isn't to what you're trying to say. You say Hebrew slaves is the only way people can be a Hebrew? If so, that's incorrect as Abraham is the progenitor of many Hebrew nations including: Israelites, Edomites, Ishmaelites and if you believe in the Eber=Hebrew then that would also include Lot and his descendants the Moabites and Ammonites. That's 5 different nations of Hebrews right there. Yet, according to biblical prophecy only the Hebrew nation of Israel would be sold as slaves. There are Hebrews of many different skintones.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#51668 Feb 18, 2013
LOL. Japhet Gog/Magog/Gomer/Sephards/Edomi tes are trying to force THE CREATORS hand....

Talk about crazy!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51669 Feb 18, 2013
Solando wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying to figure out what you are saying since your syntax is pretty...off. So forgive me if my response isn't to what you're trying to say. You say Hebrew slaves is the only way people can be a Hebrew? If so, that's incorrect as Abraham is the progenitor of many Hebrew nations including: Israelites, Edomites, Ishmaelites and if you believe in the Eber=Hebrew then that would also include Lot and his descendants the Moabites and Ammonites. That's 5 different nations of Hebrews right there. Yet, according to biblical prophecy only the Hebrew nation of Israel would be sold as slaves. There are Hebrews of many different skintones.
we have been thur this already, on this side of ATLANTIC you got to come thru us!!, them Hebrews that Mixed with the Edomites, Ishmaelites, GOT THEY Gen's back right in africa, them 588bc hebrews was in africa the WHOLE NATION, so what ever Edomites, Ishmaelites, blood we lost it!we was Back to Shem Ham!588BC hebrews didnt get mixed till slavery days

Level 8

Location hidden

#51670 Feb 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
lol how many random screen names are you going to keep coming at me with today? Its funny how all of a sudden random names pop up to call me Latino,mestizo and Albino like a nut job all day. You are not even doing a good job at disguising yourself obamahamza. I'm actually half Arab and Black but your clown ass already knew that.
your a EDOMITE hahahah lol the real one hahahah lolm hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#51671 Feb 18, 2013
Solando wrote:
<quoted text>
they lost they Hebre I,D with Canaan cursed seed which had Nephilim, in them,we been went thur this, Edomites, Ishmaelites Married off into wickedness no longer hebrews show them being called Hebrew in Bible an i will show you to be a LIE

Level 8

Location hidden

#51672 Feb 18, 2013
The scripture also says that Japheth shall dwell in the lands of Shem (Gen9:27) And that the elder Esau would serve the younger Israel (Gen 25:23 Rom 9:12) Isaac prophesied that Esau would live by the sword and that he would gain dominion over Israel.(Gen 27:40) which was accomplished during the enslavement of Israel the great conspiracy when he became confederate with the Egyptians, Africans, and Arabs and others.(Ps 83:6)The Children of Abraham and Israel did a lot of mixing with the children of Ham.First there was Abraham who originated from Ur in the land of Ham (Gen 15:7) he had Ishmael by Hagar the "Black" Egyptian woman who had twelve princes.(Gen 16:3,15; 17:20). Abraham also had a son named Midian by a Cushite woman Keturah (Gen 25:1;Hab3:7) of whom Moses married a daughter of the Priest of Midian the Ethiopian who gave him two sons Gershom and Eliezar( Exod 2:15,16,21; 18:2,3; Numb 12:1). Next we have Yahudah "Judah" who was a pre-ancestor of the Messiyah had Pharez by Tamar the Canaanite woman (Gen 38:2,16,24,29;Mathew 1:3). Then there is Yoseph, "Joseph", who was a son of Yahkob "Jacob"/Israel had two children by the Egyptian "Black" woman daughter of Potiphar who gave him two sons Manasseh and Ephraim (Gen 41:45,52,52). Israel went into Egypt with only 70 people and came out with a mixed multitude.(Gen 46:27]The true chosen people "the decedents of "African Slaves" in part are in blindness of their true national origin and identity just like the prophecy stated. This is simply a fulfillment of scriptures. The True Israelite have become known as bywords and proverbs such as "African Americans", Blacks, and Negroes etc. The Trans-Atlantic slave trade which shipped about 100 million "African Slaves", was not a coincidence. Have you ever wondered why "Blacks" i.e "African Americans, Caribbean Islands" which includes Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Belize, Turks Island, and other lands of Diaspora are the only people who have this in their history. Deut 28:68 has a real good explanation for the slave trade.The fact is that "Blacks" was Shipped like CARGO with chains around their necks, hands and feet;(Deut 28:48) Taken in the pits of ships; (Ezk 9:4) they spread their nets over him (Ezk 19:18) PLUCKED UP from their land; (Deut 28:63) Made to serve as male and female slaves;(Deut 28:68) Stipped of their heritage, history and language and forced to learn French, Spanish, and English. Taught to hate their own heritage and to adopt the way of the Europeans.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51674 Feb 18, 2013
SINIM gone be our Best lead,ok lets do it like this!Isaiah 49:12;Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.ok the Prophet Isaiah was in Jerusalem in 711BC we was going into the The Saite period, where Hebrews was going into africa,our kings was cool with the kings of Egypt,an Assyria was falling out with Babylon,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:Isaiah 19:19;In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.ok look for Sinim to be west of Eygpt, because going toward Jerusalem, gong be going east!ok lets look at the Verse Again Isaiah 49:12;Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim. an as you read on its in relation to the returns from the Gentile Nations in the isle,the coast gentiles,THIS what we gone say bout out Heritage when its discovered by the Majority;Isaiah 49:20;The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.You see we see that its Nothing here for us, its gone be worse when out kids grow up they gone want Land, the Mexicans an others got this Nation its NOTHING HERE FOR US,NOTHING, we the only peoples been here a long time an Own nothing compared to the stranger that has risen up in the mist of us,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. OK i had some work for this one place, i was doing it, a Mexican boss moved in TOLD ME HE DIDNT NEED MY SERVICE NO MO, i drive by i see Mexican doing the Job, its happening every where , soon we wont have Nothing but the slave postion again if that, so our peoples gone want to Leave soon,Isaiah 49:21;Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been? THATS us we gone say we are the Children of slaves bring here with Nothing,being that our peoples DIED AN WORKED FOR FREE, an we Have Nothing Turning the slaves loose with No resources created CRIME, an we have been the Victim of they unjust Laws created around that to hinder us an keep us in a snare, an we was Captives,an still is because where Not in our right state of Mind, we are not the same Peoples they bring from africa, they Changed us on Plantation,so we could Lose Heritage,when them jews take that BLOW from CREATOR wrath, an then we stand up,this whats going to Happen Isaiah 49:22;Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.Isaiah 49:23 ;And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.Isaiah 49:24;Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?,Isaiah 49:25;But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.,Isaiah 49:26 ,And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 2 min AAM2000 22
White guys got the best asses! 2 min Bahama Mama 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,419,534
The White Rodney King. 3 min Hebrew Supremacist 6
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 8 min AAM2000 30
Do white people hate Asian or black people more? (Mar '15) 8 min Logic 175
Usian Bolt's GF...SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 min Bobby T Canada 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min KiloEcho 47,881
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Gremlin 55
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr LION 535
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 4 hr Kip 24
More from around the web