Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#51506 Feb 17, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you gotta be kidding me please stop pretending to be more than one person then we will consider your advice until then we have nationalites and WEST AFRICAN IS NOT A NATIONALITY DUMBASS! you seem to find it hard to take your own advice and do your own research!
trick thought to come in here an BOO everybody then site close up an everybody run off!1 trick had to think like that, he thought because we talking about our History book, that we easy going, an push overs, an he could come in an boo everybody an dont put NO info down, show they weak an have NOTHING NOTHING, an they cry lol, they getting hit with info all kind of ways,, its NO way round this Truth no way!!it impossible, the only thing that TRUE on earth is our Hebrew heritage

Level 8

Location hidden

#51507 Feb 17, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
have u ever chckd Apostle Paul? Found somethn noteworthy of research
Shalom bro!!!let me show you one he was a SEPHAEVAIM i been saying this, everybody we look at after greeks you gone see NON Hebrews, the returns messed up !
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#51508 Feb 17, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Trinidad, WestAfrica, centreal Africa are geographical locations it has nothing to do with your ethnic group or nationality those are very broad land masses. Ya cant just lump everybody together. No need to tell me about the tribes of West africa, my Library is extensive we built great things there like every where we go which I take great pride in.
Now you claim we are stealing heritage whos heritage specifically are we stealing claiming to be isralites? Ashekenanzi and Sephardim? Are those the cultures we are stealing?
BTW, Im on my cell phone too. lol. It only becomes an argument when people like "YOU" COME HERE TO DEBATE. THIS COULD BE A PEACEFUL THREAD ABOUT SHARING INFO but it becomes argumentative when trolls show up. I could care less who believes and who doesent but you seem to, otherwise you wouldnt show up.
Tell me whats differs about these statements and maybe youll get it.
"my mother is black"
vs.
"Arab father born to Syrian parents"
ya see that, thats the point.
One has a heritage and a nation.
The other is nationless and relegated to a color. people make these type of statements all day long but never notice.
With that said broadly stating that "You are an AA and AA's are west african/central descendants" dont mean a damn thing as far as Im concerned. Its about as useful as Stating Im american.
brothee i figured it out, they dont care that we claim ISRAELITE HERITAGE they just dont like NEGROES PERIOD. But see it works in our favor because they come to us starting trouble and and bring a bunch of half ass knowledge to the thread. We know who we are lol! I think they hate that we know who we are. Its funny how all the the people who hate us come to this thread and they have the same line " YOUR NOT HEBREW( NATIONALITY) YOU ARE WEST AFRICAN (GEOGRAPHICAL AREA)? Then you have people who dont believe in the bible but can vomit up the whole SEMITE( CULTURAL LANGUAGE) and will defend it with no real knowledge. I just balls down to the fact that we have real clans that are here to finish the hate that their ancestors had for us!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51509 Feb 17, 2013
This ways in Palestine in 430 BC we had been in the Land 100 years from Babylon an our Peoples that ran in africa was long gone, on the west coast an central Africa! we got on away from Egypt when Jeremiah told us them peoples was still on the way!,ok lets look at our peoples that return,we had Polluted Bread upon the Altar of Yah,ok look what was said to them Arabs an Jews because they had became one in the Land!Babylonian king Marduk-apal-iddina against Sennacherib,king of Assyria(705 to 681 B.C.)but the Arab troops were¶ taken prisoner by the Assyrians,and Sennacherib seems to have possessed considerable influence over the Arabs, as Herodotus (ii, 141)calls him"king of the Arabs and Assyrians"so the Arabs was there with the 2Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath,and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria,and dwelt in the cities thereof. in Ezra days they was in the Land!OUR Land this was in 444BC Nehemiah 4:7;But it came to pass, that when Sanballat,and Tobiah,and the Arabians, and the Ammonites,and the Ashdodites,heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,when Sanballat.heard that the walls . were made up,and .the breaches.stopped-The rapid progress of the fortifications, despite all their predictions to the contrary, goaded the Samaritans to frenzy. So they, dreading danger from the growing greatness of the Hebrew peoples,they couldnt stop us ok now lets look at the Prophet Malachi an what he had to say!Malachi 1:1;The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi,Malachi 1:2;I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,ok we see that! ok check this,Malachi 1:3;And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness, that would mean them Beastly peoples was going to be part of EDOM, because we knows a No Dragons walking around taking peoples Heritage!its going to be them same Beastly peoples that got us,SNAKE-DRAGON, SYMBOL OF MARDUK, THE PATRON GOD OF BABYLON (Mardochaios)was the Babylonian name of a late-generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon, who, when Babylon became the political center of the Euphrates valley in the time of Hammurabi(18th century BCE)started to slowly rise to the position of the head of the Babylonian pantheon, the second millennium BCE.THE DRAGON WAS THEM AMORITES Malachi 1:4;Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places;thus saith the LORD of hosts,They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.THEY CAME BACK THRU THE ASSYRIANS an BABYLON,all the peoples an tribes an Nations we ran off came Back with BABYLON,Malachi 1:5;And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.ok check this out being in Babylon we got CORRUPTED, an we came back trying to sacrifice blind animals,sick animals,Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.THIS WAS TO THE PRIEST of our peoples!Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.WE KNOWS THEM CURSES MEAN LEAVE LAND!they would go into africa to!Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed,and spread dung upon your faces,even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.,
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#51510 Feb 17, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
have u ever chckd Apostle Paul? Found somethn noteworthy of research
no not really brother, what did you find?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#51511 Feb 17, 2013
MorLand
West Africa Juda
http://0.tqn.com/d/ancienthistory/1/0/Z/M/2/A ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#51513 Feb 17, 2013
Our peoples was long gone really doing Jeremiah's time, The peoples had came back from Assyria,an was gone off into africa,in 538 - 515 BC "The leader of the restored Hebrews was Zerubbabel, a descendant of King Jehoiachin thus a descendant of KING DAVID. Zerubbabel brought back the Temple treasures looted by Nebuchadnezzar and became for a time the recognized governor of the restored community the promise to DAVID beinf filled then. After many difficulties the rebuilding of the Temple was completed about 515 B.C. under [Persian King] Darius."In 515 BC 430 to 400 BC "Increased Arab presence, especially in the southern parts of the country, can be discerned in Palestine in the later Persian period. It should be remembered that Arabs in Palestine were nothing new because they was EDOM Nevertheless, the great influx of Arabs into Transjordan and southern Palestine belongs rather to the so-called Hellenistic period. When the Persian Empire collapsed, the Nabateans of Transjordan and other Arab tribes had the opportunity to expand, and the Nabateans did so, replacing what would be left of the RETURNS." NO MO HEBREWS in Palestine,Sepharviam in total control of our lands all new information about the real Hebrews is lost, an you start to get the history of the Jews the sepharviams your Sephardi of today,"In the spring of 334 B.C. a twenty-one-year-old Macedonian, at the head of some 30,000 foot and 5000 horse...routed the Persian satrap near the mouth of the Granicus River...setting off a chain reaction destined to change the course of Near Eastern history. Western Asia and Egypt were ushered into the European sphere of political and cultural influence -- Macedonian, Greek, Roman, and Byzantine -- and there remained until the rise of Islam a thousand years later."this is how the ASHKENAZ got into the land, the first set of Jews your sepharviam stock was of Babylon, this Ashkenaz new stock of Jews was from Babylon to but they came from the Scythian stock ok the Greeks "The decisive battle was at Issus (333 B.C.), whereafter the victorious Greeks occupied Damascus, the Persian headquarters west of the Euphrates. Alexander was, it is true, held up for several months by the obstinate resistance of Tyre, but the pause only gave local rulers an opportunity to pay homage to the conqueror. Among them were the Jewish High Priest, Juddua, and Sanballat, leader of the Samaritans.you see the NEW peoples was in control, now? because the returns ran into afrin under Persian rule,we would have seen Persian lose an ran off because of our sins,ok the sepharviams in the land ashkenaz in the land now,301 - 164 BC "After Alexander's death, his generals divided -- and subsequently fought over -- his empire. In 301 B.C., Ptolemy I took direct control of the Hebrew homeland but made no serious efforts to intervene in its religious affairs of the sepahriavm. Ptolemy's successors were in turn supplanted by the Seleucids [c.200 B.C.]and in 175 B.C. Antiochus IV seized power. He launched a campaign to crush Judaism, and in 167 B.C. he sacked the Temple. The violation of the Second Temple ok Hesmonian build in to it, it wasn't the same TEMPLE . Jewish rebellion for that under the generalship of Judas (Judah) Maccabaeus."these peoples wasnt real Hebrews in Palestine, all these new peoples was sepharvaims an the Romans wanted total control of Palestine an them fake jews living there so-long thought they was the real peoples,140 BC "In Judas of the priestly Hasmonaean family, the Jews found a hero-rebel who, with his brothers, succeeded in capturing Jerusalem and cleansing the Hesmonian temple. the second Temple the Hesmonian builded on to it 140BC to 116BC, it wasnt the same when Romans got to it

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#51514 Feb 17, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>brothee i figured it out, they dont care that we claim ISRAELITE HERITAGE they just dont like NEGROES PERIOD. But see it works in our favor because they come to us starting trouble and and bring a bunch of half ass knowledge to the thread. We know who we are lol! I think they hate that we know who we are. Its funny how all the the people who hate us come to this thread and they have the same line " YOUR NOT HEBREW( NATIONALITY) YOU ARE WEST AFRICAN (GEOGRAPHICAL AREA)? Then you have people who dont believe in the bible but can vomit up the whole SEMITE( CULTURAL LANGUAGE) and will defend it with no real knowledge. I just balls down to the fact that we have real clans that are here to finish the hate that their ancestors had for us!
" YOUR NOT HEBREW( NATIONALITY) YOU ARE WEST AFRICAN (GEOGRAPHICAL AREA)?

Why is this so hard to grasp.

I was at a resteraunt a while back and this beautiful waitress was serving us. To the naked eye she appeared to be what people would call a white girl. Blonde curly hair and fair skkinned. Similar to a Mariah Carey but fairer skinned. Something about her, I kept looking at her. I suppose maybe it was her slightly broad nose that gave her away. lol I told my homeboy " I said she aint "white" Bro I can tell. So we are arguing back and forth. So we finally asked her nationality, without thinking she goes My mother is Norwegian and my father is "Black." My Homey didnt think twice but of course I noticed it right away

No fault of her own this is accepted in society and we call ourselves these stupid terms and thats why we get treated as such. You cant expect to get rights in a country reserved for nations when we refer to ourselves as a color. And its a color that none of us share anyway.

Can u imagine if we called ourselves West African American? lol would that be any better, lol. Nobody is denying west and centreal africa as a home for some of our foreparents but Im digging deeper into my heritage than just settling for another geographical location. Those days are over. As a AA has anyone ever asked you whats your nationality? although there are 100's if not thousands of different nationalities in Centreal and west africa alone everyone automatically puts you in a "black" box.
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#51515 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the point. You think your ancestry is those Israeli Hebrew people and been arguing up and down with people about it and why? Because someone came up with the idea. Where should you all claim? AA's come from West/Central Africa as slaves it's a fact. Idk how many times people has to tell you people that. It's like actual history is so hard to learn.
I'm Trinidadian and my nationality have nothing to do with you and is very irrelevant so you just contradicted yourself good job.
your are so slow,and its obvious. We dont ARGUE anyone down in this topix. PEOPLE DEBATE WITH US AND WHEN THEY HALF STEP AND GET CALLED OUT THEN THEY START ARGUING WITH AND I SEE THAT AS THEIR TACTICS! Let it be know as Yahuda said earlier this claim is bigger than bhi, there were people befire this generation that were claiming Israelite status like the HARLEM JEWS of course. You see bruh let me let you in on something: While you think we are stealing an RELIGION we are claiming a COMMERCIAL IDENTITY and when my brothers realize this, oh buddy you havent seen anything once they realuze the commercial and economical aspect, ITS GONNA BE HELL. We are ISRAELITES BROTHER our fathers who were brought over here are very well know by the GOVT. They still have the PEDIGREE PAPERS and they still have our COMMERCIAL RECORDS OF OLD so they know our classification and have up their tactics to try to suppress any insurrection or AWAKENING of our people because they know what our people are capable of if we know ECONOMICS and thats all this whole matrix is about and thats been ECONOMICS. So run along and keep fighting to save a people who only exist as a cult when thwy already revealed to the world that they arwnt the children of the scriptures, your the one having the hard time accepting that, NOT US. so dont come on here vent your frustrations about the truth. Just accept it and keep on moving.

Level 4

Location hidden

#51516 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Who looks to bring up one oldish post that has tons and tons of comments after it and then say something stupid to it wanting to start a fight smh a lifeless person but of course I and everyone else knows that West African is not a nationality. The term West African is easier to use than to be typing all the actual countries under it.
So on your moms side which West African tribe do you derive from? you dont need to type ever country in west and centreal africa. Just the tribe will do fine. I'll wait..........

If u ask a eroupean his nationality he or she wouldnt even think to list every country in eroupe lol so why would you even say that? You would get a specific country of orgin.

Even if "Blacks"(lol) could trace not to a tribe but at least a country, what former slave trading West african Country is calling the AA back home? Any West african country making dual citizen easier for AA? If we are gonna claim to be West centreal African wouldnt it be logical that West centreal African country is claiming us.....

And if they are gonna relegate us to a entire continent as our orgin we should be able to claim all of it. Egypt, Soudan, Nubia, Lybia, hey why not Cape Verde, lets claim Ethiopia while we are at it. They deemed us "African" Americans not West African Americans. The Broad term shouldnt been used inthe first damn place but I get it, now people wanna pick and choose what countries were allowed to claim, lmhao.

Personally i dont know who I am my races I.D. has changed 10 times withinn the last century. No of anyone else with that history? What other race has changed ID 10 times in 100 years. or even 5 times, lol.

We are Identifying ourselves now. We let outsiders try and they did a horrible job. Unless your gonna aid us in the rediscovering of our past. Whats your purpose here. Give us a alternative heritage that we should be claiming, Im all ears.

Level 4

Location hidden

#51517 Feb 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
MorLand
West Africa Juda
http://0.tqn.com/d/ancienthistory/1/0/Z/M/2/A ...
repost it sis.
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#51518 Feb 17, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
" YOUR NOT HEBREW( NATIONALITY) YOU ARE WEST AFRICAN (GEOGRAPHICAL AREA)?
I was at a resteraunt a while back and this beautiful waitress was serving us. To the naked eye she appeared to be what people would call a white girl. Blonde curly hair and fair skkinned. Similar to a Mariah Carey but fairer skinned. Something about her, I kept looking at her. I suppose maybe it was her slightly broad nose that gave her away. lol I told my homeboy " I said she aint "white" Bro I can tell. So we are arguing back and forth. So we finally asked her nationality, without thinking she goes My mother is Norwegian and my father is "Black." My Homey didnt think twice but of course I noticed it right away
No fault of her own this is accepted in society and we call ourselves these stupid terms and thats why we get treated as such. You cant expect to get rights in a country reserved for nations when we refer to ourselves as a color. And its a color that none of us share anyway.
Can u imagine if we called ourselves West African American? lol would that be any better, lol. Nobody is denying west and centreal africa as a home for some of our foreparents but Im digging deeper into my heritage than just settling for another geographical location. Those days are over. As a AA has anyone ever asked you whats your nationality? although there are 100's if not thousands of different nationalities in Centreal and west africa alone everyone automatically puts you in a "black" box.
you must have read my mind brother because i still dont get why people except the geographical locations as a nationalitess: its hit and miss really. Just like RACE for example. As i was looking in the blacks law dictionary and read the definition for Race and it was a very VAGUE term because RACE FAILS TO PINPOINT THE SPECIFICS. For instance whites for the longest have perpetuated that NEGORES in america are related to AFRICANS while that may be in the case of miscegination we arent really related because everyone doesnt come from the same TRIBES. and thats what RACE does: its a DIVIDE AND CONQUER tactic perpetuated by ignorant but CRAFTY peoples who thought to keep people away from their tribal lineages by grouping them togwther in a SOCIAL CASTE SYTEM "WHITE BLACK HISPANIC ASIAN MALAYAN"and thats all RACE IS!
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#51520 Feb 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Typing error.
* they
* knock
The jewish people use the anti semitic card and call anyones message they fear on here a BHI.
Anti Semitic card tactic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O-GVXunrbE4XX
Wikipedia jewish arm tactic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WHAT! i didnt know that tese israeli people were cosigners for WIKI. Oooooaah! That why all these people who debate with us constantly use WIKI as a source because most of the people on here using the wiki is affiliated or is pushing the propaganda. Thankyou sis for posting this ill be SURE to keep my eyes open because I didnt know where all these wiki-wimps were coming from.
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#51521 Feb 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Afronazi CRAP believed by idiots with little intelligence. The AA people on the AA forum Topix are the most dumbest people Iv ever encountered in my entire life.....
and yet you always make your wake back to WEINERVILLE! You just...ugh....your big contradiction. You call yhe thread dumb, us dumb, WHY DI YOU COME HERE? We dont force our INFERENCE on anyone. They come to us, so with that being said YOUR THE IDIOT US.
Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#51523 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not know exactly what tribe my mom is from because of course it cant be traced now and the slaves interbred. But the tribes,groups brought to Trinidad were Malinke, Moko, Kongo and Igbo's.
Europeans arent mixed up with all these tribal stuff like Africans so of course they will not give you a tribe. But a lot of them seem to argue about being Slavic, Baltic and nonsense but nothing much.
Again if you read your African American history you would know where the slave s were brought from. Check out what countries are under West and Central Africa. But having knowledge of the countries you still won't be able to choose one but you will atleast have an idea.
I think Afro-Trinidadians are a little less complicated than AA's though because you all have a slightly wider range by being brought from Central also. Trinidadians are just West and most have knowledge If someone in their ancestry is from another island.
I'm goning to let u in on something brother. Maybe we can build on iT. The entire land mass known as Africa is the biblical Israel and we are the dispersion of that land mass as u are.
White_Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#51524 Feb 17, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Jews know how to speak Hebrew and have their cultural expectations ingrained in them. They wouldn't be on a AA trolling forum. You have failed to prove that you are Jewish. The more you try to converse, the more you sound like a nixxer from the hood. Why don't you go crawl back under rock where you came from retard. lol
your right REAL HEBREWS SPEAK HEBREW. why does the jewish speak YIDDISH? smh, let the blind teach the blind and we all go to the slaughter and this is why the most high is going to rid the earth of your people: because they believe everything that they think is true without cross refernce.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#51525 Feb 17, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
the ancients arabs were hamites
Arabs are SHEMITES!
Phaed

United States

#51526 Feb 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Shalom bro!!!let me show you one he was a SEPHAEVAIM i been saying this, everybody we look at after greeks you gone see NON Hebrews, the returns messed up !
Well it was brought to my attention in Revelation 2:1-2
It talks about a false apostle that visits Asia Minor (Ephesus)..and Paul is the only one there (Acts 19:23-41)
Plus Paul only has (1) witness and our law/customs required (2) witnesses, so Paul is short but how may faith-systems fashion themself according to what Paul taught which sounds like anti-Torah teaching
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#51527 Feb 17, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see you click on that last link in the above post, then read through that presentation? The information was compiled by your favorite people. EUROPEANS!!!
After that try to explain away the rest of the post. C'mon, TAKE THE CHALLENGE...I DARE YOU??? DON'T COME WITH YOUR OPINION...BRING FACTUAL EVIDENCE...BIBLICAL...SCIENTIF IC...ETC???
The Hebrews/Israelites/Jews are genetically related in the bible. They are the same family. If you were a real Hebrew you would be related to a real Jew. The bible refutes your claim and so does DNA! You are just a bunch of fakes who try so hard to prove something that doesnt exist. You are of West African origin GET USED TO IT!
Phaed

United States

#51528 Feb 17, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>" YOUR NOT HEBREW( NATIONALITY) YOU ARE WEST AFRICAN (GEOGRAPHICAL AREA)?

damn shame too but you're right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min My New Alias RULES 1,761,198
The slave masters shouldve turned American nigh... 13 min Sky 1
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 25 min Sky 22
Patriot's Kraft on Trump /Kneeling 43 min Hmm 9
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 50 min ThomasA 71
Topix's whitey moderators gone crazy (Apr '15) 53 min Hmm 5
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 1 hr Satan 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr GOT ROPE 40,781
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 3 hr grace fallen 57
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 6 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 9 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 11 hr Ur mother 97