Hebrew Israelite
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#51376 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
It was actually started by F.S Cherry nice try and all of you are acting just like. The only difference is you are on the internet. Your belief is a cult based on assumptions. Sit down somewhere.
Fs cherry and William Crowdy are the same person. And if u knew of him already why did u say I started with bhi? I really don't see what the problem is or what's the argument about. Nobody had a problem with aa when we were prasing white jesus or bowing to Muhammad both of which were forced on us. Calling someone cult is funny. By that logic Christianity is occult, mrmonism is occultw, we almost voted in a Mormon president, lol. Ever hear of the crazy ideas coming out of the Mormon church yet is accepted as ok. The fact is what is called Juadism today stRted with African rituals, African customs, and traditions. Juadism in its archaic form is African. We are the dispersed from Africa. What's wrong with us coming back to our more original state before slavery.
I don't see what ur argument is, I really don't. What's Ur issue?
So what's a better alternative, what's our heritage, we ain't aa, black, negro, ect.. Those are not ethnic groups or nationalities. What are we allowed to claim in Ur eyes. I'm all ears

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#51377 Feb 17, 2013
peoples pull up an read, all the time,i love doing this, it aint hurting my time,being inside has saved me money, an trouble,plus im in school, this class room IM TRYING TO BE A DR, on jewish fake history!! i got my Masters now, had the Bachelors degree last years, im HOUR away from my PH'D im gone be a PROFESSOR

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#51378 Feb 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>thats right thats why they can stand an cuss at peoples an get in they face, Me an YOU going to Jail for that!! ROCKERFELLA is they buddy in NY,they trying to take our peoples like Ismael Jeremiah 41:14;take the an hold them up!! most peoples walk by dont know nothing bout this,
Yep, that's one of the jews talking points to always label people as BHI.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51379 Feb 17, 2013
IM gone be a PROFESSOR on hebrew History,you DEVILS gone call me "PROFESSOR BEN YISRAEL"

Level 8

Location hidden

#51381 Feb 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Those groups are part of the jewish arm. jewish agents. Anytime you see a group that carry that jewish satanic star, they are agents of the same people.
Thy use that crazy mess to counter and try to knowck out the REAL ISRAELITES that are being awakened.
Anytime you hear them use the tactic of labels and calling anyone they are in fear of, a BHI, know that those people are jews.
they trying to scare the peoples thru them!!most gone here that mess an run, they use 50/50. maybe 40 truth 60%, an they mix it good so the average person that dont know gone think they hearing truth!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#51382 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
Cant help but laugh lol these BHI groups stand on the corner sometimes with rod and staffs, wearing Israeli clothes as if they're back in BC reading the bible, yelling at people and quoting the Hebrew words and names in the scriptures that pop up which Hebrew is very similar to Arabic and Armaic but they claim the Semitic people are frauds but use their same words and fail at pronouncing them right lol complete wanna be's hijacking a culture they know nothing about.
I actually passed by this group once last summer and just thought it was some random rude whack jobs. I never knew it was some organized AA group called Black Hebrew Israelites smh idiots to booth. I wont be surprise some of them gunpoint people to say their testimony is even true

these people are a real embarrassment.

Level 7

Location hidden

#51383 Feb 17, 2013
More of the jewish teachings

Kabbalah

Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#51384 Feb 17, 2013
Interesting wrote:
I'd also like to note that I don't see what the problem is with "Black Americans" claiming to be the true Israelites of the bibles. If they want to follow the Laws, Statues and Commandments and live their lives then so be it. As far as my research has gone, the majority of these sects or camps aren't hostile. The majority do believe that the God of the Bible is going to kill a lot of people and put everyone who isn't an Israelite into slavery under the real children of Israel. The point being, these Israelites in general do not plan to do harm to anyone, they believe their God will do all the judgement similar to what has been done in the bible (meteors, hail storms, plagues, etc).
Now, if you think that's totally stupid and impossible, not true then okay..why continue to waste your time arguing with a brick wall?(meaning those who believe the above with unshakable faith)..
For those of you who do believe the above...why then do you continue to, as the bible puts it, "cast your pearls before dogs"? If you truly believe that your message is only for the true children of Israel (who you say are black, native and Latino)..why are you wasting your time on the internet instead of going outside like the rest of them and preach on the streets?
All of this just seems counter productive IMO..* shrugs*
Nobody here is bhi, we don't condone that crap. Also when did bhi become the model for these ideas. There are plenty of African Hebrews who don't stand in corners screaming through bullhorns. But of course that's what's shown to the public. It's like using the kkk as the model for Christians. It's an attempt to muddy the idea of African Hebrews by focusing on the most extreme aspect. BTW. There is not any universal doctrine between "bhi" groups anyway. When u said go outside like the rest of them u assume we agree with what's being said. It's nor about arguing with non believers, they seek us out, not vice versa. This could be a thread about sharing ideas but trolls troll here. Were not missionaries trying to convince people. Our convos are being interupted.

Level 7

Location hidden

#51385 Feb 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>they trying to scare the peoples thru them!!most gone here that mess an run, they use 50/50. maybe 40 truth 60%, an they mix it good so the average person that dont know gone think they hearing truth!
But the kicker is that THE CREATOR has a way of even using that....

With all the attention brought out by the BHI, it DOES get people to thinking and looking more into what is being said.

;)
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#51386 Feb 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p51Q-xXqGYMXX
these people are a real embarrassment.
I agree. So why are we talking about them. Looms, sometimes I feel u, then u remind me why I despise your kind. Just put everybody in bhi box , LOL.

Level 7

Location hidden

#51387 Feb 17, 2013
Note: The Babylonian Talmud kabbalah are all AGAINST the teachings of THE CREATOR & MOSES

Kabbalah

The teachings of the Talmud stand above all other laws. They are more important than the laws of Moses. Rabbi Ismael, Rabbi Chambar, et. al

Level 8

Location hidden

#51388 Feb 17, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash dummy, we already won.
you win what? you havent put no info out to show im not a hebrew, your making a fool of your self, where is yo info what page you wrote? what number is the page i musta missed it. what post you wrote ? i love you cant do nothing with this, it hurts you real bad hahahah

Level 7

Location hidden

#51389 Feb 17, 2013
The Book of Daniel 7

17 These four great beasts are four kings, Which shall arise out of the earth.

18 These shall take in the Kingdom of the Saints of the MOST HIGHEST and possess it still more and more for a long season.

19 After this I required diligently to know the truth concerning the fourth beast, which was so far unlike the other beasts, and so horrible: whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass: Which devoured and destroyed and stamped the residue under his feet.

20 I desired also to know the truth, as touching the ten horns that he had upon his head. And this other which came up afterward, before whose face there fell down three: Which horn had eyes and a mouth that spake presumptuous things, and looked with a grimmer visage than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made battle against the Saints, Ye, and got the victory of them:

22 Until the time that THE OLD AGED came, that the judgement was given to the Chiefest Saints: And till the time that the Saints had the Kingdom in possession.

23 He gave me this answer: That fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth: It shall be more than all the other kingdoms, It shall devour, tread down and destroy all other lands.

24 The ten horns, are ten kings that shall arise out of that kingdom. After whom there shall stand up another, Which shall be greater than the first. He shall subdue these kings,

25 And shall speak words against THE HIGHEST of all: he shall destroy the Saints of THE MOST HIGHEST and think that he may change times and laws. They shall be given under his power until a time, two times, and half a time.

26 But the judgement shall be kept, so that his power shall be taken from him. For he shall be destroyed, and perish at the last.

27 As for the Kingdom, power and all might that is under the Heaven: It shall be given to the Holy People of THE MOST HIGHEST. Whose Kingdom is everlasting. Ye, all powers shall serve and obey HIM. Thus far extend these words.

28 Nevertheless, I Daniel, was so vexed in my thoughts, that my countenance changed. But, the words I kept still in my heart.
Interesting

Paris, TX

#51390 Feb 17, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be the poster child for birth control. Your mother should have flushed you, you useless piece of sh!t.
Just Saying!
Uhm...that doesn't even remotely answer the question lol..it's just something to think about. Just Saying.*shrug*

Level 8

Location hidden

#51391 Feb 17, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Fs cherry and William Crowdy are the same person. And if u knew of him already why did u say I started with bhi? I really don't see what the problem is or what's the argument about. Nobody had a problem with aa when we were prasing white jesus or bowing to Muhammad both of which were forced on us. Calling someone cult is funny. By that logic Christianity is occult, mrmonism is occultw, we almost voted in a Mormon president, lol. Ever hear of the crazy ideas coming out of the Mormon church yet is accepted as ok. The fact is what is called Juadism today stRted with African rituals, African customs, and traditions. Juadism in its archaic form is African. We are the dispersed from Africa. What's wrong with us coming back to our more original state before slavery.
I don't see what ur argument is, I really don't. What's Ur issue?
So what's a better alternative, what's our heritage, we ain't aa, black, negro, ect.. Those are not ethnic groups or nationalities. What are we allowed to claim in Ur eyes. I'm all ears
bhi groups seek out the weak minded and ignorant, with blatantly false information. this is why you get the cult label, and cults are dangerous.

truth is the only medicine that can heal a sick people. and there's very little truth coming from bhi.
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#51393 Feb 17, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be the poster child for birth control. Your mother should have flushed you, you useless piece of sh!t.
Just Saying!
So just throw insults, why not address the question? Jus sayin

Level 8

Location hidden

#51394 Feb 17, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. So why are we talking about them. Looms, sometimes I feel u, then u remind me why I despise your kind. Just put everybody in bhi box , LOL.
despise me? dude, i'm not the one making aa look like fools. and what box should i put bhi in if not a bhi box?
Interesting

Paris, TX

#51395 Feb 17, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody here is bhi, we don't condone that crap. Also when did bhi become the model for these ideas. There are plenty of African Hebrews who don't stand in corners screaming through bullhorns. But of course that's what's shown to the public. It's like using the kkk as the model for Christians. It's an attempt to muddy the idea of African Hebrews by focusing on the most extreme aspect. BTW. There is not any universal doctrine between "bhi" groups anyway. When u said go outside like the rest of them u assume we agree with what's being said. It's nor about arguing with non believers, they seek us out, not vice versa. This could be a thread about sharing ideas but trolls troll here. Were not missionaries trying to convince people. Our convos are being interupted.
I said go outside like the rest of them because, according to the bible that is what the prophets or teachers are supposed to do..you know, "out on the highways and byways" and "cry aloud, spare not, and show the house of Jacob their sins"...Also..you're making a lot of assumptions.

I never said anything about BHI..I'm still researching this topic and there are more than just BHI who make claims like that. BHI(black Hebrew Israelites) are a particular sect in the Israelite movement, they are only one ideology where the majority believe that ONLY black people (descendants of slaves) are the Israelites and no one else.

Though there are other sects in the Israelite movement that do not claim the BHI title..In fact, they claim BHI is redundant because Hebrews are black(different shades of brown) and calling yourself a "BLACK Hebrew Israelite" gives people the idea that there are other types of Israelites (white, arab, asian etc)..There are some sects (many in fact) that do not use the term African or like to associate with that term as it assumes that they are Hamitic (which some sects believe Ham to be the progenitor of the Africans and not the Negroes who are Shemitic/Semitic)

I'm VERY well researched into this matter sir. There are multiple sects with varying doctrines and most sects do not agree 100% on any given doctrine. Also this movement is fairly new popping up in the late 70's, early 80's. Which doesn't mean anything other than it's still developing. Your particular sect may subscribe to the BHI belief, it might not as well..but do not think for a second that your particular section of this movement Yahuda defines it for the entire group.

There is not one group of the Israelite movement that represents the beliefs of the entire whole.
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#51396 Feb 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
bhi groups seek out the weak minded and ignorant, with blatantly false information. this is why you get the cult label, and cults are dangerous.
truth is the only medicine that can heal a sick people. and there's very little truth coming from bhi.
I agree. Call them a cult all u want. If were basing whos a cult based on false info and praying on the ignorant and weak. All sects of Christianity fits that mold. Just look at the Christianity missionary work in Africa and in the US jail systems. Talk about praying on the weak, lol. Somebody will call a bhi a cult then will go to the Sunday worship the next hour, man please.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51397 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck F.S Cherry and William Crowdy is not the same person lol. You fail with every thing. Just stop already man and the rest of your post= LMAO
we not even of them groups so try again, them groups, its hundreds of them all over, we have no CENTRAL office for the devils to take over, thats why they crated Occults,every individual knows CREATOR themselfs , we dont need no main leader because we trust in CREATOR, so the peoples you see in them groups gone be Family members of that group an maybe a few others,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,549,879
Dion Sanders said he's just using Tracy Edmonds... 6 min Sadbuttrue 1
Most crime committed by 4% of the population. 8 min Hiddn Numbrz 12
Why Term Limits For Congress? #Drain the Swamp 9 min Hiddn Numbrz 3
Flammable Aluminum Cladding On Gas Stations? 10 min Hiddn Numbrz 6
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 15 min inbred Genius 128
Native Americans: Time to put up a sign that sa... 21 min Hiddn Numbrz 6
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 35 min truth be told 151
Slave spawn riot at SFO mall! 1 hr Ivan Zhirinovsky... 33
He feared for his Life 1 hr Kato 60
More from around the web