Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#51333 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
He or she is actually a mentally ill trolling spammer look through the thread.
where is yo info, cry cry, you wont even try an bring no info out!! why? because you have non!! ok this the only thing in the world you cant disprove , its our heritage it belong to us so we can easly move into it!! real easy, i think like a hebrew, its easy to be your self being a Hebrew Israelite,whites cant defind it, they cant tell the hebrews what to do! or what to believe, Man the hebrew got it made, they can see the DEVIL when we comes around, they willing to help peoples, man us hebrews is the best kind of peoples trust me i wouldnt lie on this

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51334 Feb 17, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#51335 Feb 17, 2013
us hebrews the only peoples care bout our peoples an they knows this, I community full of Hebrews means no voilance they knows this, Hebrews is the best kind of Humans, i wouldnt trade place with no one!! being a Hebrew is the best thing that has happen to EARTH, ADAM wouldnt have been mad it it wasnt for us Hebrews, we the REASON all peoples on earth, we the reason the sun an moon is here!! earth couldnt be with out us Hebrews
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#51336 Feb 17, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE REAL JEWS ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR
The REAL JEWS live in Israel and AA people are fake Hebrews from West Africa!
African AE

#51337 Feb 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
us hebrews the only peoples care bout our peoples an they knows this, I community full of Hebrews means no voilance they knows this, Hebrews is the best kind of Humans, i wouldnt trade place with no one!! being a Hebrew is the best thing that has happen to EARTH, ADAM wouldnt have been mad it it wasnt for us Hebrews, we the REASON all peoples on earth, we the reason the sun an moon is here!! earth couldnt be with out us Hebrews
You love living in a dream world. Its called being senile!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51338 Feb 17, 2013
The majority of the Jews who migrated from Europe to other continents in the past two centuries are Ashkenazim, Eastern Ashkenazim in particular.now lets look back in the past! becuaes in between 721 b.c an 536 b,c the bible say it wasnt no hebrews in the land an that it was desolate, i got proof wasnt no meaningful hebrews in palestin after the Babylonian siege of JUDAH.In 7o a,d it was so many europen nations in palestin! the main, most important group left 721 an 586 b,c our people left when the Babylonians came 586, our people had came from all nations where they was driven doing the assyrian aggression, they had 135 years to have made it back home from 721 thats why bible say from all nation they came from were they had been driven,Jeremiah 43:5 But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;u see we came back from the lil assyrian attack, now in 586 when the babylonians came we went into africa by way of eygpt its here!Jeremiah 43:6Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.u see the word EVEYBODY they got on down soon as the BABYLONIANS turned they backs! we took off! now if everybody went into africa like they was told not to the world should have seen some peoples tooken from that land mass, to all nations Jeremiah 44:7 Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? so from eygpt how they get all up in europe? becauses when the greeks came in 332 b,c wasnt that many, becauses in 538, when Nehemiah an them returned back home under the EDICT OF LIBERATION,we had a list of all the peoples that came back! all of them plus the few that was born there! they all came back to be REGISTER there GENEALOGY, to show up an get that done the people would have all came! well not so fo those that went into africa![In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?] we be them we got removed into all kingdoms of the earth!
African AE

#51339 Feb 17, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-CkFdHvnEn8XX
Afronazi CRAP believed by idiots with little intelligence. The AA people on the AA forum Topix are the most dumbest people Iv ever encountered in my entire life.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#51341 Feb 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL JEWS live in Israel and AA people are fake Hebrews from West Africa!
After the Northern Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrian King Shalmaneser V, in 745-722 BCE,(for their sin before Yahweh), The Israelites were exiled into (Assyria), 2 Kings 17:5-7. The King then imported people groups from his country (Assyria) to replace the exiled Israelites to maintain and control the land of the exiles. The Sepharvaim were one of these people groups, along with Cuthahites, Arrahites, 2 Kings 17:24. They mingled with each other, along with Edomites, who had migrated Northward from Idumea (field of Edom), after Israel were exiled. Adad and Anu were ancient gods of Babylonia and were also the gods of these pagan Sepharvaim people. The Sephardim wanted to be (Judeans) are a mongrel people whose descent is directly from a mixture of this Assyrian people group and Edomites who had migrated into the land originally occupied by the Kingdom of Israel and This made their religion also of mixed character, 2 Kings 17:24-41.The people known as "Spanish Jews," are descended from the sepharvaims, the people who colonized Carthage. Following its sack by Rome, they adopted this Sepharvaim, or Sephardim name for deceptive purposes and constitute 5% of world Jewry today. The Sephardim Jews speak Latino, a mixture of Spanish and Hebrew. The Sephardim Jews ' migrated West through Egypt, then North into Spain from Samaria before, during, and after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 CE,. This migration became known as the "Jewish 'Sephardim' Diaspora". Today, these Sephardim Jews are still using their ancient adopted name Sephardim (the spelling is a transliteration into English and not of significance). They settled in Spain, Portugal, the Eastern Mediterranean, Italy, the Balkans, Salonica and Macedonia, eventually emigrating into France and England, and Western Europe.

Level 6

Location hidden

#51342 Feb 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Middle Eastern cultures,was africans from the start!then then whites came down, white people didnt move around till they got the GREEN lite from JEREMIAH he was given rule over the EARTH you see we had the whole EARTH at one time;Jeremiah 1:5;Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.Jeremiah 1:10;See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.now check this this when they got the GREEN lite to move an they didnt move to then!Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said to me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth on all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.SEE? the first group was the SEPHARVAIMS which came because the 10 tribes was sinning big time, it was like the FIRST STTART of us being removed from the Land cause in 721BC when the babaylonians placed the sepharvaims in our land, ok The Original Babylonians was a mixed group of Africans Asians an which kind of made them arabs.ok then the whites came an mixed with them which made the Sepharvaim type ok they would join in the attack on us even viscous peoples, the CREATOR sent for the north nations an made it a 100 times more worse for us sinning because we didnt learn nothing from the Assyrian Attack we was still having Passover Dinners 5 years after the Assyrians was suppose to had taken everybody off look 2 Chronicles 30:2;For the king had taken counsel, and his princes, and all the congregation in Jerusalem, to keep the passover in the second month.THIS IN 715BC,2 Chronicles 30:5;So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan, that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done it of a long time in such sort as it was written. 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SEE THAT KILLED LOST TRIBE MYTH,ok the Assyrians only was to teach us a lession we didnt learn so Now CREATOR sent for North EUROPEAN nation the jews Ashkenaz because we didn't learn from when the Assyrians came so we got the worst the peoples that would chase us off the land an take our Heritage the CREATOR gave us
thank you bro brilliant speaking i have proof look at this map
http://www.s-jjj.com/vb/showthread.php...

Level 6

Location hidden

#51343 Feb 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Afronazi CRAP believed by idiots with little intelligence. The AA people on the AA forum Topix are the most dumbest people Iv ever encountered in my entire life.....
SHUT YOUR MOUTH NAZIKANNER
REAL HEBREWS ARE BLACK PEOPLE
YOU ARE BLIND
African AE

#51344 Feb 17, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =464YD5o7SRYXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
WE JUST WANT TO TELL TRUTH
Israel has slammed the door shut on African immigrants because none of them are real Jews DNA has proven this. I would like to chase them with an AK47 out of Israel so they get the message loud and clear!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51345 Feb 17, 2013
The Saite period;we gone see did the Hebrews come back home,Psammetichus I (664610 BC) was appointed by Assurbanipal to govern Egypt. we would most definitly come home being that Ephraim an Manasseh, Jeroboam was down with the Egyptians, Psammetichus (also known as Psamtik). Under Psammetichus's son, Necho II (610595 BC), Egypt's major foreign opponent was Babylon,AN the Babylonians killed the Assyrians, we came home whiles Babylon was at Assyria that was just before Babylon took over the Land an was placed there by the peoples in our land,they was there when the Persians cut our peoples loose!check it out!Ezra 4:9Then wrote Rehum the chancellor, and Shimshai the scribe, and the rest of their companions; the Dinaites, the Apharsathchites, the Tarpelites, the Apharsites, the Archevites, the Babylonians, the Susanchites, the Dehavites, and the Elamites, Asnapper WAS A person who transplanted the mixed multitude of tribes from Babylon to Samaria
after the fall of Yisrael,Necho II saw to it that the succeeding king of Judah, Eliakim (who was renamed Jehoiakim), was allied with him (2 Kings 23:2935). Necho II's son, Psammetichus II (595589 BC), was most noted for his invasion of Nubia in his third regnal year (593 BC)Apries (589570 BC) also opposed the Chaldeans from Babylon and allied himself with Zedekiah of Judah. Unable to control his army, Apries lost his life when his mercenary troops turned on him and elected a successor, Amasis (570526 BC), probably the same capable Egyptian general who had defeated the Nubians twenty-three years earlier and burned their king.11 Amasis was able to repel the Babylonians and secure the Egyptian borders. His short-lived successor, Psammetichus III, died trying to hold off the Persian invasion under Cambyses in 525 BC.The kingdom of Judah during the late seventh century shared much in common with her superpower neighbor Egypt to the south in culture,Judah allied herself with Egypt and, lacking the other country's natural defenses and military assistance, succumbed to the Babylonian onslaught. The natural defense afforded by the extensive high deserts to either side of the Nile was just one of the many differences between Judah and Egypt. Other differences include Egypt's use of a continuous water source from the Nile and its annual rejuvenating inundation as opposed to Judah's lack of rainfall (less than 100 millimeters annually) that made farming a marginal endeavor relying on the blessing of sufficient rain in order to produce a crop to sustain the populace. Although many of the demographic features of Saite Egyptian society might be shared with preexilic Judahite society, care should be exercised in concluding that anything that was true of Saite Egypt was necessarily true of Judah.At the beginning of the Saite period in 664, the Egyptians and the Hebrews were allies with a similar point of view; survival of our way of LIFE

Level 8

Location hidden

#51346 Feb 17, 2013
The Egyptian land forces fared worse. Nebukadrezzar had laid siege to Jerusalem, and

5 Then Pharaoh's army was come forth out of Egypt; and when the Chaldeans that besieged Jerusalem heard the tidings of them, they departed from Jerusalem.
Jeremiah 37 [1]

20 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first month in the seventh day of the month, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
21 Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh, king of Egypt; and. lo, it shall not be bound up to be healed, to put a roller to bind it, to make it strong to hold the sword.
Ezekiel 30 [1]

The Egyptians retreated from Judah and Jerusalem fell, its walls were razed and the leading nobility led into exile. In the period of unrest that followed the conquest by Nebukadrezzar, Gedaliah was murdered and many Jews fled to Egypt, taking with them the prophet Jeremiah. There they were allotted land near Memphis and Daphnae.

The Egyptian policy of keeping control of the eastern Mediterranean and the Phoenician coastal towns foundered completely when the Tyrian king Merbaal, successor of Itobaal III, after a thirteen year siege by the Babylonians, signed a treaty of alliance in 573 and put his fleet at the disposition of Nebukadrezzar. they telling you ya'll to slow to see we got some FAKE JEWS ON BOARD AN THEY BEEN HERE! i see them been playing with us

Level 8

Location hidden

#51348 Feb 17, 2013
THIS GONE BE ONLY SITE YOU devils get BEAT UP ON, we aint having no non of them lies come out we gone take yo lies down thru there!!! we gone step on them, you devils cant win on this site!! I SAID THAT!! you devils have NO info!! your WEAK!! hahahah stupid devils at that!! use to be a time some devils came to fight loaded with all kind of Mess!! i guess words out!! we cant be undermined with this TRUTH, so now devils just drop in an cry cry!! anana nanan we the hebrew hahahah
African AE

#51349 Feb 17, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT YOUR MOUTH NAZIKANNER
REAL HEBREWS ARE BLACK PEOPLE
YOU ARE BLIND
Check these Caucasian Jews leaving Jerusalem in 80Ce DO the look black idiot? Jesus was a Caucasian
www.think-israel.org/ronen.hadrian

Look low iq dummy
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

#51351 Feb 17, 2013
The right link of Caucasian Jews coming out of Israel 80ce. Jesus was a Caucasian!

www.think-israel.org/ronen.hadriancurse.html

Level 8

Location hidden

#51352 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
Another one bunch of flipping idiots and degenerates. Congrats to AA's and their cult.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ncITvsYR6sAXX
we not the youtube peoples where is yo books? where is yo history to show we aint hebrews? your weak an your a cry baby!, where is yo info DEVIL? you dont have non. you dont no what to make of all this!! you cant think clear, you stupid, a jerk of the lowest kind,trick where is yo info on anything? your a waste of time i see this all mouth !! can show nothing!!2 days you aint showed nothing!

Level 6

Location hidden

#51353 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iA1g9kmjiW8XX
From the way yall dumb Black wanna be Hebrew Israelites act its quite clear some of them gunpoints or threatens people to talk about them being true because its an obvious cult and going way overboard. All need to be in jail.
Reminds me of how girly gay men act. Wanna be females but fail at being or even acting like a normal female and why? because they are fake!
YOUR ARE MIXED WITH YOUR SLAVE MASTER
YOU HAVE SLAVE MASTER MENTALITY MORON

Level 8

Location hidden

#51354 Feb 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
The right link of Caucasian Jews coming out of Israel 80ce. Jesus was a Caucasian!
www.think-israel.org/ronen.hadriancurse.html
we been bust you up, your voice is weak an small, we been punching you up for over a month an you still have no info, you have tried everything an said everything still NOTHING< hahah some thing you have to give up an this is one of them!! its no way to change this truth, see? thats what truth is, you cant turn it into falsehood, which you devils want to do so bad, we control the Hebrew way of thinking, its in us, if you aint us then you wouldn't know!
Mess

UK

#51355 Feb 17, 2013
Lol @ African AE the man said Jesus is Caucasian just like them Caucasian said he is God lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,236,637
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Ingwe Temujin 33,718
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 6 min UruEuWauWau 710
Selina, do Somoli 13 min selina london 3
News Best Poverty Cure: Escape From Baltimore 13 min Big Knob 19
brothas, is the fact that women prefer wm makin... 15 min Griff Izlaan 25
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... (Jul '14) 15 min trish_b 150
Sweden is the model country for whites 33 min selina london 60
All women prefer white men 2 hr trish_b 4,896
White men are better lovers? 2 hr Guest 155