Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#51317 Feb 17, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. They are fakes. They are so stupid and don't know anything about Hebrew. There has been so many holes in what they wrote, that now this thread is a laughing stock.
where is yo info, just saying aint hebrew is NO good!! we love when you weak no truth having devils come around, it wont change Nothing

Level 8

Location hidden

#51318 Feb 17, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51319 Feb 17, 2013
go to Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, you remnant of Judah; Thus said the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If you wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;so we KNOWS the REMNANT would be in africa,some are still there!The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to

Level 8

Location hidden

#51320 Feb 17, 2013
To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, you see them words? " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen

Level 8

Location hidden

#51321 Feb 17, 2013
you Devils didnt convince us we wastn Hebrews yesterday, lets see what you got to day, no one is even trying to convince us you devils just crying saying we aint hebrews where is yo Proof? you didnt have any yesterday, lets see what ya got to day for us Hebrew hahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#51322 Feb 17, 2013
just saying we aint hebrews aint gone cut it! we pass that, we see that as sign of NO evidence to even say nothing to us, we wont you devils to bring out evidence, any kind, try the bible since thats what we using,, see if you can find anything in there that say we aint hebrew, ITS PLENTY SAY JEWS FAKE hahahah
Just

UK

#51323 Feb 17, 2013
Ben I read your posts and u no a hoooole lot, but to must people and I mean like 90% of people your talking pooh there's NO POINT DON'T dont waste your time on them u just do u and no in your heat its right dont fight evil with evil not saying are doing that but just forget them u no truth.... in the end who's meant to see will see stay bless Ben.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51324 Feb 17, 2013
ead about the Saite Period, or Dynasty 26 (664–525 B.C.)of Eygpt you gone learn something!Under Saite rule, Egypt grew from a vassal of Assyria to an independent ally. thats why when you read in Bible,2 Kings 23:29;In his days Pharaohnechoh king of Egypt went up against the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates: and king Josiah went against him; and he slew him at Megiddo, when he had seen him.bro Necho was going to Help the Assyrians against the new Babylonians that was of Armenian Ashkenaz they took Assyria over an moved on Judah an Egypt which would have pushed Hebrews farther into Africa,after the collapse of the Assyrian empire in 612 B.C.) the major foreign threat to Egypt came from the Babylonians. thats was doing Jeremiah days an good book showa you how we all went into africa, an doing that time when Eygpt had got cool with Assyria which was being attacked by the Babylonians, we came home thats why good book said they came from all over from where they was driven an came back to Judah,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51325 Feb 17, 2013
612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.the Good Book is on time 610 BC—Necho II succeeds Psamtik I (Psammetichus) as king of Egypt.because they was cool with the assyrians that had set up puppets in eygpt , eygpt tried to come thru our land to Help the assyrians against Babylon, Babylon got them an us! that would have push us deeper into africa being that all the enemys was coming from the east

Level 8

Location hidden

#51327 Feb 17, 2013
During the first centuries of what is called the "Amorite period", the most powerful city states were Isin and Larsa . One of these Amorite dynasties founded the city-state of Babylon, which would ultimately take over the others and form the first Babylonian empire, during what is also called the Old Babylonian Period.The independent city state of Babylon was founded by an Amorite chieftain named Sumuabum in the early 19th century BC. Initially Babylon was a small nation which did not control much territory, and was overshadowed by more established kingdoms like Isin, Larsa, Assyria and Elam. Babylon remained a small and minor state until the reign of its sixth ruler, Hammurabi (fl. ca. 1728 – 1686 BC One of the most important works of this "First Dynasty of Babylon", as it was called by the native historians, was the compilation of a code of laws. This was made by order of Hammurabi after the expulsion of the Elamites and the settlement of his kingdom.Dynasty VI (1003 BC-984 BC) which was Aramean and Dynasty VII (984 BC-977 BC) which was Elamite.Native rule was restored in 978 BC with Dynasty VIII. Dynasty IX begins with Ninurta-kudurri-usur I, whose rule (from 943 BC). Babylonia remained weak during this period, with whole areas now under firm Chaldean, Aramean and Sutean control,Shamash-shum-ukin, after decades peacefully subject to his brother, eventually became infused with Babylonian nationalism, and raised a major revolt against Ashurbanipal. He led a powerful coalition which included Elam, the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked, 627 BC. Assyria descended into civil war, with three Assyrian kings briefly ruling Assyria and Babylon over the next 7 years. Babylonia took advantage of this and rebelled under Nabopolassar, a member of the Chaldean people, who had settled in southern Mesopotamia circa 1000 BC.In 620 BC Nabopolassar took control over much of Babylonia, and for the next 4 years had to contend with Assyrian armies encamped in Babylonia trying to unseat him. However, the Assyrian king, Sin-shar-ishkun was plagued by constant revolt in Nineveh, and was thus unable to eject Nabopolassar. The stalemate ended in 616 BC, when Nabopolassar entered into alliance with Cyaxares, king of the Medes and Persians, who had also taken advantage of the anarchy in Assyria to free his people from the Assyrian, it was during these time that our people was heading HOME, from the ASSYRIAN captivity , the Chaldeans was on they way! an we ran into AFRICA by way of Egypt ,The last Assyrian king, Ashur-uballit II was defeated at Harran in 608 BC, and a final victory was achieved at Carchemish in 605 BC. The seat of empire was thus transferred to Babylonia for the first time since Hammurabi over a thousand years before.this was when the Egyptians tryed to cross our land an they was beat down by the Babylonians,Jeremiah 46:1;The word of the LORD which came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Gentiles.Jeremiah 46:2;Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaohnecho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah.Nabopolassar was followed by his son Nebuchadnezzar II, whose reign of 43 years over Babylon,. His empire included the conquering of Phoenicia in 585 BC, we ran into AFRICA we had came back from the ASSYRIAN kidnapping, thats why it says in ".Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah",
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#51328 Feb 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
just saying we aint hebrews aint gone cut it! we pass that, we see that as sign of NO evidence to even say nothing to us, we wont you devils to bring out evidence, any kind, try the bible since thats what we using,, see if you can find anything in there that say we aint hebrew, ITS PLENTY SAY JEWS FAKE hahahah
No Hebrew DNA and if you did have real Hebrew DNA then you would be related to the Jews! Lucky for them youre not related to them LOL.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51329 Feb 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No Hebrew DNA and if you did have real Hebrew DNA then you would be related to the Jews! Lucky for them youre not related to them LOL.
THE REAL JEWS ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR

Level 8

Location hidden

#51330 Feb 17, 2013
Middle Eastern cultures,was africans from the start!then then whites came down, white people didnt move around till they got the GREEN lite from JEREMIAH he was given rule over the EARTH you see we had the whole EARTH at one time;Jeremiah 1:5;Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.Jeremiah 1:10;See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.now check this this when they got the GREEN lite to move an they didnt move to then!Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said to me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth on all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.SEE? the first group was the SEPHARVAIMS which came because the 10 tribes was sinning big time, it was like the FIRST STTART of us being removed from the Land cause in 721BC when the babaylonians placed the sepharvaims in our land, ok The Original Babylonians was a mixed group of Africans Asians an which kind of made them arabs.ok then the whites came an mixed with them which made the Sepharvaim type ok they would join in the attack on us even viscous peoples, the CREATOR sent for the north nations an made it a 100 times more worse for us sinning because we didnt learn nothing from the Assyrian Attack we was still having Passover Dinners 5 years after the Assyrians was suppose to had taken everybody off look 2 Chronicles 30:2;For the king had taken counsel, and his princes, and all the congregation in Jerusalem, to keep the passover in the second month.THIS IN 715BC,2 Chronicles 30:5;So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan, that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done it of a long time in such sort as it was written. 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SEE THAT KILLED LOST TRIBE MYTH,ok the Assyrians only was to teach us a lession we didnt learn so Now CREATOR sent for North EUROPEAN nation the jews Ashkenaz because we didn't learn from when the Assyrians came so we got the worst the peoples that would chase us off the land an take our Heritage the CREATOR gave us

Level 6

Location hidden

#51331 Feb 17, 2013

Level 6

Location hidden

#51332 Feb 17, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#51333 Feb 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
He or she is actually a mentally ill trolling spammer look through the thread.
where is yo info, cry cry, you wont even try an bring no info out!! why? because you have non!! ok this the only thing in the world you cant disprove , its our heritage it belong to us so we can easly move into it!! real easy, i think like a hebrew, its easy to be your self being a Hebrew Israelite,whites cant defind it, they cant tell the hebrews what to do! or what to believe, Man the hebrew got it made, they can see the DEVIL when we comes around, they willing to help peoples, man us hebrews is the best kind of peoples trust me i wouldnt lie on this

Level 6

Location hidden

#51334 Feb 17, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#51335 Feb 17, 2013
us hebrews the only peoples care bout our peoples an they knows this, I community full of Hebrews means no voilance they knows this, Hebrews is the best kind of Humans, i wouldnt trade place with no one!! being a Hebrew is the best thing that has happen to EARTH, ADAM wouldnt have been mad it it wasnt for us Hebrews, we the REASON all peoples on earth, we the reason the sun an moon is here!! earth couldnt be with out us Hebrews
African AE

#51336 Feb 17, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE REAL JEWS ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR
The REAL JEWS live in Israel and AA people are fake Hebrews from West Africa!
African AE

#51337 Feb 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
us hebrews the only peoples care bout our peoples an they knows this, I community full of Hebrews means no voilance they knows this, Hebrews is the best kind of Humans, i wouldnt trade place with no one!! being a Hebrew is the best thing that has happen to EARTH, ADAM wouldnt have been mad it it wasnt for us Hebrews, we the REASON all peoples on earth, we the reason the sun an moon is here!! earth couldnt be with out us Hebrews
You love living in a dream world. Its called being senile!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 7 min johnplustwomore 5,512
...And the darwin award goes to 10 min Sir Jethro 4
Is Venus Williams a pig or what? 12 min Lotus Fury 22
ISLAM: Most black Muslims converted to Islam w... (Apr '12) 14 min knight of Jesus 1,084
Happy Independence Day! 25 min ThatBlackGuy 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Doomstar 1,251,456
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 37 min johnplustwomore 2,148
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr UruEuMewMew 30,830
Poll trish_b Is really Ugly Black Stink Harrison: BU... 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 32
All women prefer white men 3 hr TranshumanX 5,204
More from around the web