Hebrew Israelite
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#51020 Feb 16, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Use your term "semite" if you must,
BUT, I'm still waiting on
I'm still waiting on you to show me where Cain is a Shemite!
And
I'm still waiting on you to show me who the Kenites were and how they were Caucasoids or Europeans, or Asians etc....
When all else fails, resort to the typical name calling you all are known for..
I'm still waiting... Cut the diversion tactics....
lol, unfazed dont even worry about, you have ro laugh at thay guy he dont onow what he talking about, SHEMITE IS NOT A TRIBE SHEMITE IS A BLOODLINE. secondly SEMITE deals with LANGUAGE and people who wer in a certain in area that spoke that commom language i.e. canaans elamites hebrews all spoke HEBREW. That would be SEMITIC and really was a clever way of distorting the truth. Thats why i always correct people when they try to use SEMITIC and because they try to make the two terms synonomous with each other.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#51021 Feb 16, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case your illiterate self does not know. S(h)emite and Semite are two different words with different meaning. Semites are the word used to describe ALL Middle Eastern,partly North Africa people. Shemite is a tribe and was in Syria, Iraq Turkey lmao you are a joke.
okay now your program is flawed you said that Semitic describes people living in the middles east and partly north africa. Okay so semitic ismt verifable then when you considee that your using a word to constitute 2 GEOGRAPHICAL AREAS. Also might i add by what your saying we can say that egyptians Re semitic right? I mean you did say partly north africa. Also can you show is a refernce as to where you got this from because i have a zondervan dictionary and the definition of SEMITIC deals with LANGUAGE and not necessarily with people.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#51022 Feb 16, 2013
Elser wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to mock how some black americans talk huh? You are probably some racist person. Anybody with sense can see who and what you really are. People that has time on their hands to troll all day have sad lives and mental problems
i own alot of shit, i can set back,an do what i want to!!not trying to brag, but i got two Benz brand new still, i got Caddie Lac 76 Seville, 83 Bonneville on 22" i got trucks,83 clean 350 motors chrome out, i got a few spots i own, shacks they cool, my sister never pays rent, hahahah, trick i hit licks back in the days, i had over 100k at one time by my self, i eat good now!! an do what i want!!IM special

Level 8

Location hidden

#51023 Feb 16, 2013
i got shit i dont even play with no mo because im in house doing this!! everybody be missing me in these streets!! alot of peoples say i have changed BIG TIME within the last 3 years, i use to keep at least 2 peoples get bust on a year, for fooling with the LOCO!i keep telling you tricks im UBN top dog in south, you been rapping with me an didnt know it!! because thats not the agenda here!only reason i mention it now, is to let these fools know your dealing with a force already! trick im a made man already!!i find Peace in this! im Happy doing this

Level 8

Location hidden

#51024 Feb 16, 2013
i got citys i run trick 3 of them! im super OG, IM a Pappy to alot of peoples! an they love they Pappy!too,I DONT BANG,i use to, i was the worst!IM a reformed man now with a real agenda,even though my hands is still across the Land,

Level 8

Location hidden

#51025 Feb 16, 2013
in them citys im not involved on the DAILY, but im the founder, an everybody knows this,i can make shit happen in the blood car, i can fill a park up, if i want,

Level 8

Location hidden

#51026 Feb 16, 2013
i got BLOOLINE ties to!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51027 Feb 16, 2013
The Scythians to the far north of Assyria were called the Saka suni "Saka or Scythian sons" by the Persians.The Assyrians of the time of Esarhaddon record campaigning against a people they called in the Akkadian the Ashkuza or Ishhuza which is ASHKENAZ.They were closely associated with the Gimirrai,whom was,Gomer was the eldest son of Japheth (and of the Japhetic line), and father of Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah, according to the "Table of Nations" in the Hebrew Bible,(Genesis 10).Josephus placed Gomer and the "Gomerites" in Anatolian Galatia: "For Gomer founded those whom the Greeks now call Galatians, but were then called Gomerites." Galatia in fact takes its name from the ancient Gauls (Celts) who settled there.The Hebrew name Gomer is widely considered to refer to the Cimmerians (Akkadian Gimirru, "complete"), who dwelt on the Eurasian Steppes[5] and attacked Assyria in the late 7th century BC. The Assyrians called them Gimmerai ; the Cimmerian king Teushpa they would all join Babylon an take Assyria down,612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.The Cimbri were a tribe settled in Denmark ca. 200 BC, who were variously identified in ancient times as Cimmerian, Germanic an Celtic. In later times, some scholars connected them with the Welsh people, and descendants of Gomer,Scythians were mainly interested in settling in the kingdom of Urartu, which later became Armenia. The district of Shacusen, Uti Province, reflects their name. In ancient Hebrew texts, the Ashkuz (Ashkenaz) are considered to be a direct offshoot from the Gimirri (Gomer)Gomer was the ancestor of the Cappadocians, neighbours of the Galatians,check this!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 got these fools worshipping with the DEVIL.even they was scythians the Colossians,Colosse had been “a great city of Phrygia, Located about 100 miles east of Ephesus, Colossae was a Graeco-Phrygian city in the Roman proconsular of Asia also known as Asia Minor. It was one of three cities located in the Lycus Valley (Colossae, Hierapolis, and Laodicea) that formed an important trade route,that the scyhian jews had to have control over.the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia; states"SCYTHIANS:A nomadic people which was known in ancient times as occupying territory north of the Black Sea and east of the Carpathian Mountains. Herodotus relates how they swept down over Media and across to the shores of the Mediterranean, even to the threshold of Egypt.ok that gone mean Our whole land was in they hands,they made it to africa door in the house!Egypt,They were foragers and pillagers, and hence left no traces of any system of government inaugurated by them. It is true that there was a city in Palestine called Scythopolis ,ok check this its got to be a part 2# to this it gets real good Ancient Beit She'an, located in the Jordan Valley some 30 km. south of Lake Kinneret (Sea of Galilee), was of strategic importance because here the road from Jerusalem northwards met the road from the northern coast eastwards to Transjordan. This strategic position in the fertile Beit She'an valley made it one of the major cities in the Land of Israel.,was where the scythians set up shop, they letter to be called jews, ok check this, Beit She'an was renamed Scythopolis (city of the Scythians) they was with the Babylonians when they took our land over,them Facts

Level 8

Location hidden

#51028 Feb 16, 2013
LLoadh1875 wrote:
In Leviticus 26 verses 18,20,and 24, God said he will punish us 7x for our sins. This is happening today to black people who commit any crimes. Throughout the media who are mostly seen given harder time.
Also, Leviticus 26 verses 31 and 33. He said our neighborhood will be desolation. How many black communities have high crimes, such as, gun fire, burglaries, robberies, and killing? All of them.
Isaiah 42 verse 22, God said "they are all of them snared in the holes, and they are hid in prison houses:" The majority of people throughout the United States are black.
In Isaiah 51 verse 20, "Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull." You can go in any neighborhood where the majority people who are black hangs out on the street corner or in front of a building.
I have never seen any other race being described as black people. The bibical jews are describing black people. They are the descendant of Children of Israel. Black people are the only people who can not trace their history.
God said he will scatter the Children of Israel and no one will know them. This is mentioned in Deuteronomy 28.
good post stick around

Level 8

Location hidden

#51029 Feb 16, 2013
Scythopolis;In 64 BCE it was taken by the Romans, rebuilt, and made the capital of the Decapolis, the "Ten Cities" of Samaria that were centers of Greco-Roman culture,them ten city was to make believe the ten tribes was there about that time the started the lost tribe mess,Magog and the Scythians are one and the same.
The Scythians lived in Russia.
Gog, the leader of Ezekiel’s invasion, comes from Magog.they there now an been there in our land,The Scythians didnt come from anywhere but were always present adjacent to the Black Sea and the Caspean Sea. That is they were the aboriginals of these regions and no one lived there earlier./Herodotus, 484BC-394BC; "About the Scythians", translated by Kroly Tolnay, pg 11, Bp., 1980. They have tried constantly to deny their origins from here, ever since, but cannot change the words of Herodotus.BETH-SHEAN; BETH-SHAN; in Apocrypha Baithsan or Bethsa): A city in the territory of Issachar assigned to Manasseh, out of which the Canaanites were not driven Joshua 17:11 It was called Scythopolis by the Greeks. This may be connected with the invasion of Palestine by the Scythians who, according to George Syncellus, "overran Palestine and took possession of Beisan." This may be the invasion noticed by Herodotus, circa 600 B.C.I did it I put Pic on the whole seen its CLEAR NOW, everybody should know this! the new testament was written to Scythian Jews that had turn Christians, plus i told everybody all Hebrews left in Jeremiah days an the returns would go to africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#51030 Feb 16, 2013
the city of the Scythians," who about B.C. 640 came down from the steppes of Southern Russia and settled in different places in Palestine. When Assur-bani-pal died, his empire was fast breaking up. Scythian influence. Under his successor, Assur-etil-ilani, the Scythians penetrated into Assyria and made their way as far as the borders of Egypt,The Babylonians and the Medes with Scythian together pursued the fleeing Assyrians westward into Eygpt. So ham kids the original Assyrians would flee into africa to! them gone be mostly Ethiopian jews today, being of ham already! thats why the Jewish community got them, they Canaan kids with amorite blood in then that straight hair dark skin! thats why canaan is a servant of Japheht the jews!THEM ethiopian got amorites in them too! dark skin straight hair! an the was in assyria as friends, an part of they army!its super clear now, so all those african in the east that the jews are calling with DNA is the devils lil babys! they do got devil blood in them! damn!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51031 Feb 16, 2013
ok check this info"Jewish" co-conspirators who directed the operations of the Roman Caesars and Emperors, were part of the creation of Christianity,!{Gaonim) were the presidents of the two great Babylonian, Talmudic Academies of Sura and Pumbedita, in the Abbasid Caliphate, and were the generally accepted spiritual leaders of the Jewish community world wide in the early medieval era, in contrast to the Resh Galuta (Exilarch) who wielded secular authority over the Jews in Islamic lands,The Geonim played a prominent and decisive role in the transmission and teaching of Torah and Jewish law an help the Imam with books. They taught Talmud and decided on issues on which no ruling had been rendered during the period of the Talmud.them gone be slick lodges that all,see the SIN_OF_GOG is a lodge to! sorcerers were also known as the Gaonim. In order to conceal their identity they began using the term Freemason ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#51032 Feb 16, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we only got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Threaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples
Elser

Brooklyn, NY

#51033 Feb 16, 2013
Wanna be's & trolls posting away alot of false stuff like if a normal person with a brain cannot research and see the actual truth! from the tribes locations, racial classifications etc. Jews, Arabs etc are originally Semitic family people. This thread & absurd theories is a fail lol and an obvious joke on us black people.(White)_rabbit is supposedly black and Ben Yisraels fake black identity and other trolling accounts is coming to the open just like I said.

Topix is of the easiest place to troll and spam etc because this site doesn't band people that's why the people with an intact mind is in the minority on here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51038 Feb 16, 2013
Magog was one of the sons of Japheth3 and his descendants are often referred to by their Greek name, the Scythians. 4 One of the earliest references to Magog was by Hesiod, "the father of Greek didactic poetry," who identified Magog with the Scythians and southern Russia in the 7th century B.C, The various descendants of Magog terrorized the southern steppes of Russia from the Ukraine to the Great Wall of China. In the 9th century B.C. a number of nomadic tribes created a new state in the region of Lake Van in present-day Turkey, which immediately became a competitor of Assyria. The Assyrians called this state Urartu. The Urartean state quickly became powerful, and in the first half of the 8th century B.C. extended its rule over a wide area. In the 9th century B.C. a number of nomadic tribes created a new state in the region of Lake Van in present-day Turkey, which immediately became a competitor of Assyria. The Assyrians called this state Urartu. The Urartean state quickly became powerful, and in the first half of the 8th century B.C. extended its rule over a wide area.Herodotus indicates that the whole North Pontic steppe region, occupied in his time by the Scythians, belonged earlier to the Cimmerians. 12 Homer13 associated the Cimmerians with a fog-bound land, perhaps the Crimean peninsula on the north shore of the Black Sea. We know the descendants of Magog by their Greek designation as the Scythians,We know the descendants of Magog by their Greek designation as the Scythians, After being repulsed from Media, many of the later Scyths settled in PALESTINE, they aided the Babylonians with their ATTACK on the Hebrew Nation, jews today are descendent from Magog being a descendent of ASHKENAZ, they one family with many layers, Jews an Jewish proplrs are Magog in his present state! in this modern times, It is provocative that even the name "Caucasus" appears to have been derived from Gog-hasan,

Level 8

Location hidden

#51039 Feb 16, 2013
Habakkuk 2:2;And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:3;For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.this in 625BC an the Chaldean are at us,37 years Later we would Take off into Africa in 588BC,Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans,that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.see the Chaldeans wasn't our Friends,ok Habakkuk 2:4;Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.thats like Now to Believe in Curses is to Believe in YAH,we in this time now!Habakkuk 2:5;Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:the USA,them jews in this Babylonian system,one world Government,one banking system,Habakkuk 2:6Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!Habakkuk 2:7;Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? see WE waking up they have No Power,its being transferred to us, remember slavery not to long ago?Habakkuk 2:8;Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.we knows what that Mean Payback!Habakkuk 2:9;Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil!them gone be yo T,V negro's thinking in these Last Days to be saved by they wealth they got from Jews the Chaldean s, children,Habakkuk 2:10;Thou hast consulted shame to thy house by cutting off many people, and hast sinned against thy soul.Them gone Be the T.V negros Play acting out sin to entice us to be that way for the Jews, to keep us Spiritual Wicked, so we cant come into Heritage, them T,V Negro's is the WORST because they Agent for the BEAST, LUCIFER, you see what the Prophet Isaiah had to say about the KING of Babylon? called him Lucifer,an it was a Armenian Chaldean Scythian on the Throne,the Chaldean s occupied a privileged position within the bureaucracy of Babylon, the Assyrian southern capital of Mesopotamia. The Chaldean s had colluded with the Scythian s for the demise of the Assyrian Empire. After the fall of Assyria in 612 BC, the Chaldean dynasty, in collaboration with the Scythian s,made Babylon its capital and assumed ruler-ship. then so they was n they way to Jerusalem,Habakkuk 2:11;For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it,ok check this out,Habakkuk 2:12;Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!ONLY THE JEWS got that power,an use it all the time LIBYA,Africa,all Nations that Dont have Nuke, jews got them,Habakkuk 2:13;Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire,and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity? us working in this Evil system they set up,off the Back of our Very selfs, they got us working to Destroy our selfs, we pay for the murder of our Peoples every-time we Pay a Tax ,we have to be Delivered from this EVIL system,Habakkuk 2:14;For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.we waking up now,Habakkuk 2:15;Woe unto him that giveth his neighbor drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51042 Feb 16, 2013
The hebrews did a good job when these devils came in, i knows some of them same peoples! its cool we will , teach they other account fake double the same person ass to!! the Hebrews got good info on here! i love the way the Hebrews truth is unshakable , we have the real truth, GOOD JOB PEOPLES!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51043 Feb 16, 2013
GJB aka GOOD,JOB,PEOPLES!!! i is woke now devils,come on out! an let ben tell you bout our Hebrew Heritage!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#51046 Feb 16, 2013
The Scythians were a nomadic tribe that dominated the steppes for nearly five hundred years (From the 8th to approximately the 3rd Centuries BC). The Scythians spoke a tongue from the Northeastern Iranian language family. The Scythians were renowned for their ability to shoot their arrows with deadly accuracy from horseback. This talent astounded their neighbors, who referred to them as the “horse-bowmen.” The greatest amount of territory under Scythian influence extended west to east from Ukraine to an area of Siberia just above Mongolia. Scythians settled as far west as what is now modern-day Romania and Hungary and appeared in what is now modern-day Iran just as the Assyrians and Medes were battling for supremacy in the Near-East,The Assyrians attempted to imitate the grandeur of the Babylonians, but their despotic rule was held together by the might of their army and the terror of their secret agents. The Scythians displaced and drove another steppe tribe, the Cimmerians, toward Assyrian territory. These Cimmerians created havoc for the Assyrian army, who had great difficulty reacting to the raids of these swiftly moving horsemen. The increasing encroachment of the Cimmerians weakened the Assyrians and provided their vassals with opportunity to rebel. Egypt expelled the Assyrians and regained it independence. Ashurbanipal, king of Assyria, panicked at his contracting frontiers and sacked Babylon and destroyed Susa in an attempt to terrorize his remaining peoples into submission. Meanwhile, in the wake of the Cimmerians, the Scythians were provided with increasingly tempting opportunities to raid Assyria. They surged into the Middle East, overwhelming the Assyrian infantry with their speed and firepower. The Babylonians and Medes formed an alliance, and with the mercenary aid of the Scythians, shattered the Assyrian Empire. The full-bearded Scythians wore tall pointed caps, long coats clasped around their waists by a belt, and pants tucked into their boots. The wealthier warriors had iron scales sewn to leather as jackets, while the average Scythian relied on their round oblong wicker shields draped in leather for protection.The primary weapon of the Scythians was their short composite bow, which could fire an arrow up to eighty yards. When they hunted birds, the Scythians used a fine arrowhead, as they aimed for the eyes. When they shot at other warriors, however, the Scythians used barbed arrowheads designed to tear a wound open on the way out. They also brewed their own poisons for their arrow tips, a mixture of snake venom, putrefied human blood, and, to hasten infection, dung. The secondary weapons of the Scythians were the sagaris, a curved battle-axe, and the akinakes, a curved short-sword.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51047 Feb 16, 2013
the Scythian s can be seen as blood-thirsty barbarians!but they love the mess out of gold, as they descendents the jews still do to this day!one really needs to see their elaborate golden artwork. Scythian gold came from robbing everybody they came across, that had GOLD,the search for GOLD is what made the Scythians change their Names an they was absorbed into Babylon with the Armenians, their closes of KIN. frequent raids on Greek and Persian cities.they was also in on the DESTRUCTION of Jerusalem an the Yisraelite Nation, The Scythians had an eye for design, especially depictions of griffins, lions, wolves, stags, leopards, eagles and – the Scythians’ favourite motif – animals in deadly combat. Gold was sewn into their garments in the form of plates, fashioned into belts, broaches, necklaces, torques, scabbards, helmets, earrings, and ornaments, and worked into their weapons.Scytho-Sarmatian animal style spread to all parts of the ancient world and had an important effect not only upon European art but upon the art of ancient China.”the INFLUNCE OF TATOO today came from the Jews whom is really the SCYTHIAN CHILDREN! the Scythians wore tattoos as a sign of their nobility. A Scythian without tattoos showed that he was of low station. The existence of Scythian tattoos was confirmed in 1948, when a Russian archaeologist uncovered the frozen body of a Scythian chieftain. His tattoos included stylized images of a stag and a ram on his right arm, two griffins on his chest, and a fish on his right leg. These findings were seen by some experts as further evidence that fanciful Scythian depictions of wild animals had influenced the art of China, Persia, India, and Eastern Europe. Scythian warriors would drink the blood of the first enemy he had killed. With the bloody taste still in his mouth, the Scythian would decapitate the corpses of his slain enemies to use as grisly vouchers in the distribution of booty. Only warriors who presented the heads of their slain enemies would receive their share from the chieftain or king. After receiving his share, a warrior would take the scalps from his collection of heads as a lurid inventory of martial prowess. The scalps were affixed to their bridles and clothing and even sewn into cloaks. The skulls of the strongest, most respected, enemies were cut, gilded with gold, and made into wine goblets. Scythians also used the skin from their victims’ limbs as covers for the quivers that hung on the right side of their belts.,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,498,656
News Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP leader who claimed... 4 min truth 1
News Virginia Waitress Accused of Faking Racist Mess... 7 min truth 1
Blacks and Other Non-whites now Consider Whites... (Dec '15) 10 min howyougetmoney 47
Old Dominion University Viral Racist Video ... 19 min shout down hate 2
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 46 min Real 100
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 1 hr Sentinel 1,505
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 1,345
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 7 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 7 hr bruh 33
More from around the web