Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50973 Feb 15, 2013
PART 2 of the Rephaim an the Nephilim,The Illuminati claim to be descended of Fallen Angels, who taught them the “Ancient Wisdom”, also known as the Kabbalah THEM YO JEWISH PEOPLES , which they have been preserving throughout the centuries. These Fallen Angels are referred to in the Bible, Book of Genesis, as the Nephilim, or “Sons of God”, and were said to have descended to earth and intermarried with human beings CAIN kids.!!! Deuteronomy 2:9;And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.ok LOT kids gone live in a land where the Rephaim an the Nephilim had control till he beat them off,Deuteronomy 2:10;The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; so it was a bunch of them in Canaan land an holdings, Lot possessed their country after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. these giants were driven out for their sins:ok these the peoples what was sinning in our Lands these white Cain peoples that had mixed with Canaan peoples an was in our land with witchcraft! every bit of it, they was the Rephaim an the Nephilim, is the root to the white race, ok lets look at this! you see LOT got the Canaanites citys of sodom an Gomorrah, ok EDOM would live in some of they Land an he didnt destroy them all!Deuteronomy 2:20;That also is accounted a land of Rephaim: Rephaim dwelt therein aforetime; but the Ammonites call them Zamzummim;see them gone be Cain kids, an they was so evil they had to be wiped OUT, but EDOM became them! he had kids with they offspring Deuteronomy 2:21;A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead: Deuteronomy 2:22;As he did to the children of Esau, which dwelt in Seir, when he destroyed the Horims from before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead even unto this day:Esau is the progenitor of the Edomites Esau's marriage at the age of forty to Canaanite wives Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite,, Anah, daughter of Zibeon the Hivite, Canaanite women: Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite.them peoples gone have Rephaim in them Thus Nephilim CAIN wicked seed of them Fallen ones, an they gone be wicked where ever they go, ok check this , Esau went to the house of his uncle Ishmael and married his cousin, Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael, and sister of Nebajoth.Thus Dragging that Obadiah, claim that the Edomites participated in the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 B.C. blood line over to Ismael kids,Esau was also known as Edom, the progenitor of the Edomites who were established to the south of the Israelites. Obadiah, claim that the Edomites participated in the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 B.C. they did i can show it!!by then scythians the arabs would all be mixed up with the Rephaim an the Nephilim, they are yo jews an arabs,ok lets look some more However, apocryphal Jewish texts explain that they were the devil and his seed , who were cast out of Heaven, and took wives from the female descendants of Cain. They produced a race known as the Anakim.is they who first introduced humanity to the occult arts, including astrology, magic and alchemy. PART 2

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50975 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case your illiterate self does not know. S(h)emite and Semite are two different words with different meaning. Semites are the word used to describe ALL Middle Eastern,partly North Africa people. Shemite is a tribe and was in Syria, Iraq Turkey lmao you are a joke.
I'm still waiting on you to show me where Cain is a Shemite!

And

I'm still waiting on you to show me who the Kenites were and how they were Caucasoids or Europeans, or Asians etc....

lol!!!

Tick tock....
Show me how NOT dumb you are.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50976 Feb 15, 2013
Use your term "semite" if you must,

BUT, I'm still waiting on

I'm still waiting on you to show me where Cain is a Shemite!

And

I'm still waiting on you to show me who the Kenites were and how they were Caucasoids or Europeans, or Asians etc....

When all else fails, resort to the typical name calling you all are known for..

I'm still waiting... Cut the diversion tactics....

Level 7

Location hidden

#50977 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"the only thing 'magical' is the claim that aa and their related west african tribes are biblical exiles from canaan/mesopotamia.
"

Level 7

Location hidden

#50979 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenites were proven to be Semitic nomads. Semites are Ca*casoid. Caucasoid and N*groid are obviously and have been proven to be different. C*ucasoid are people of Europe, Middle East, Some of North Africa, South Asia etc. Israelites were all Semitic people.
N*groid is what West, Central, South Africans have been proven to be and that is what AA's are. Once again. FAIL. You are trying so hard to be something you are not and its entertaining.
Btw, we know that this is your stand:

"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The African American DNA sample from the United States is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3"

Level 7

Location hidden

#50980 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would actually take the time to have done research or read a history book you would'nt be going around in circles and interpreting things with your own crackhead imagination. You are obsessed with thinking you are people that you not even apart off.
Once again not even Caribbean blacks are this dumb. Most AA"s truly are uneducated fools, lazy and I could go on. Maybe I should make a thread saying AA's are really from Ireland lol dummies like yourself would actually believe it.
Until you post what you claim you know, you are the dumb one.
You can't get around that one.

I'm still waiting.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50981 Feb 15, 2013
Just posting tyranical rants and namecalling and opposing what ever we post, doesn't make you know anything.

If you had the information already, you would have posted it.

I just called you out on it...
Duh duh duh..

Still waiting on you to post who the Kenites are and how?
Still waiting on how they are Caucasoids?
Still waiting on who Cain was and how he was SHEMITE or 'semite'?

:Lmao.
It's been how many posts later?

In the meantime, you've been exposed as just another spazzing troll with talking points who can't handle that this thread exists. ;)

Level 7

Location hidden

#50982 Feb 15, 2013
With that having been said...

That should stand on its on..

I am going into my Sabbath...

See you when I get back. Because you will still be here ranting as usual.

Smooches!
Barros Serrano

United States

#50983 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would actually take the time to have done research or read a history book you would'nt be going around in circles and interpreting things with your own crackhead imagination. You are obsessed with thinking you are people that you not even apart off.
Once again not even Caribbean blacks are this dumb. Most AA"s truly are uneducated fools, lazy and I could go on. Maybe I should make a thread saying AA's are really from Ireland lol dummies like yourself would actually believe it.
We've already been through this with the Afronazis in here...claiming that the original Irish were black, and also that Irish and Scots were really MOORS! LOL!!!
Barros Serrano

United States

#50984 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, we know that this is your stand:
"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The African American DNA sample from the United States is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3"
Right. Translation, for those unable to comprehend scientific language:

YOU ARE NOT A HEBREW!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50987 Feb 15, 2013
you devil ready to put out some info an stop crying you keep holwering reaserch but you aint putting non out!! you just a shit talker thinking to boo somebody!! get the fuck outta here with that weak ass mess! see we aint playing! we holding it down, we aint playing your weak games! where is yo info? your a CRITIC this it

Level 8

Location hidden

#50988 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Man anybody with sense that can actually research knows this person is saying stupid stuff over and over for the hell of it. Its obvious trolling to the max.
clock master this hurts ? hahahah i knows it hurts an your in pure disbelief , you had these thoughts of us being some docile no nothing peoples or that we couldn't hold down an give a Clear logical cut clear out right view on this heritage of ours, the jews stole our history since slavery days, 400 years ago we was hebrws in africa till we got here by way of kidnapping, an force to take on new names,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50989 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Man anybody with sense that can actually research knows this person is saying stupid stuff over and over for the hell of it. Its obvious trolling to the max.
you can say this stupid say many times it will never be so, its no way to make jews into hebrews, first yo kind had history so you thought, then we took that away, now its DNA an you have no hebrew dna,so whats next? name calling!1 lol so what does that get you HERE? nothing! no respect, YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE ME im not a hebrew just saying its dumb is NO proof! it shows weakness an lack of information

Level 8

Location hidden

#50990 Feb 15, 2013
you peoples against this is REINFORCING OUR BELIEFE because your not putting no info out to show we wrong, were as we got over proof the Jews are imposters its only two set of jews we knows where they both from, its no way round that, give it a TRY an LETS SEE what ya GOT, ya mite come with some NEW LIES,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50991 Feb 15, 2013
i like to break NEW lies down, where are they? all these devils can do is Name call, no info shall come from them, they TIERED of being made fools of!!! while I IS ready, where is these lies you DEVILs Harbor? let me see what ya got! so i can turn yo lie into some truht! where is it DEVILS ?????? you bunch of weak rats

Level 8

Location hidden

#50992 Feb 15, 2013
bring yo ass out with some info! Damn i clambed off the High chair to rap with you!! come on !! show everybody how studip you are!! I IS GONE MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOU!! as im doing now! hahahah weak ass cant bring no info out!! want to turn this into a name calling Thread, like we weak! hahahah lol hahahah lol trick we got this! we gone hold this down, this our space this square is , this Post belong to the hebrews, an we gone keep it real!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50993 Feb 15, 2013
ok look at this! everybody agree the Hebrews was ran off the land for VIOLATIONS of the covenant, ok this was told us if w did right an stead in the land we would be able to do this!!! Deuteronomy 15:4;Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the LORD shall greatly bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it: Deuteronomy 15:5;Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.Deuteronomy 15:6;For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee, ok us fleeing into africa with curse on us we wouldnt lend to nobody! jews supose to be under curse if they HEBREWS an NOT OWN THE BANKING SYSTEM, they lend to us check loan pay day advance taking us under!! jews got them on every block in our community,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.Deuteronomy 28:45;Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:ok we knows we would get Curse when we ran off Land in 588BC going into the {BLACK LAND e,i EYGPT} Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok how was they gone get to all NATIONS OF THE EARTH FROM running into the BLACK LAND? the REAL MEANING OF EYGPT , see we just used that house of bondage as a side NAME,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50994 Feb 15, 2013
HERE IS YO HEBREW DNA ok for you Devils looking for Hebrew Dna you aint gone get in Palestine! im gone show you why! its right here in yo Devils! NO HEBREW DAN would be Left CREATOR waqnt everything about us off HIS Land Bones to! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS? everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to peoples they GRAVES would be DUG up! an they Bone DUG up an set ot for Doing Egyptian Natural Laws Astrology Babylonian Laws, our bones was set out By the Jews!Jeremiah 8:2;And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.Jeremiah 8:3;And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts. we would be DRIVEN Crazy we see our peoples choose Death then life everyday! the whole system is our Destruction

Level 8

Location hidden

#50995 Feb 15, 2013
ok this where the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.thats some cold mess there they took the best spot to defend what they stole from us!it was hard to get them out like now its gone take the CREATOR to remove them,when them scythians came they took that part of our kingdom over king Josiah' he would take the sword to them evil devils, the Scythian mercenaries who settled there as veterans. Little is known about the Hellenistic city, but during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell. It is unknown which deity was worshipped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples gone be ASHKENAZ, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator. The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it!that Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok , This city was destroyed to its foundations by Tiglath Pileser III of Assyria, when he conquered the Kingdom of Israel in 732 BCE.an he placed scythians in our land then it was the first time they made it an planted they feets,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much eveil stuff to know where to start, that was Jewish party town, everybody had a temple in Scythopolis The Samaritan Synagogue This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba, outside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse punks of the worst like up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite staute pure evil them ashkenaz jews was, a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50996 Feb 15, 2013
Hebrews Ya'll peep the conspiracy that's been going on? they trying hard, i think its organized, an they want so bad to make us not believe in our heritage, they cant come up with no info is one!! they dispute with Nothing!! how they gone convince us? we needs you to bring out info!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are people p*ssng and sh*tting in procesed foods? 1 min THX Brings Troof 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Brad 1,460,378
Old senile white racist in this forum. 5 min Trolloftheoldands... 21
Forest Trump 8 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
I'm Leaving Topix For Good! 12 min Burundi IV 16
Mailing dog sh|t to n|ghurs. 13 min Sicklecell Supporter 23
To: Fabulous (Sep '15) 13 min FABULICIOUS 40
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 30 min Israelite Suprema... 33
Caught the wife with a white boy 47 min KIP 26
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr KIP 80