Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50958 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant even be a subtle troll or prove AA's are the Israelites to save your life lol! and I will not repeat myself but facts have been posted numerously and you post imaginary nonsense on purpose and will continue to because obviously you are a trolling crackhead, like Sadbuttrue and many more.
Note: People that talk like..."Kenites be bat man" "We be them Hebrews" "Hop yo ass on trick" "Kick yo right leg out yo left leg out " are ghetto people who never got a good education and never understand when educated people speak. You are an epic fail lol.
i got so many post you go look them up i even have storage sites with info!! it has paid off!! im Tight, i thought i know three years ago! boy have i learn so much, im ELITE now, you cant say nothing i Mastered the SEPHARVAIM CODE hahahah lol hahahah i bust it wide open!! im happy because others see an they know, an its in Bible lol hahahah lol hahahah so where is yo info? put some info up! i stay asking you this! fresh BEAST to break in ya gotta go slow with these wild beasts hahah lol hahahah Watch Hebrews I gone TAME THIS DEVIL hahahah lol hahaha
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#50959 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Looms quotes:
"abraham was a shemite? so what if he was, what does that have to do with my point?
and if 'israel' extends into africa, what parts of africa and people were part of the israelite nation? what sons of jacob did these include? "
good question.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50960 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenites were proven to be Semitic nomads. Semites are Ca*casoid. Caucasoid and N*groid are obviously and have been proven to be different. C*ucasoid are people of Europe, Middle East, Some of North Africa, South Asia etc. Israelites were all Semitic people.
N*groid is what West, Central, South Africans have been proven to be and that is what AA's are. Once again. FAIL. You are trying so hard to be something you are not and its entertaining.
Sorry, Ghost,

But Kenites are AFRICAN tribes!
You didn't know they were Israelites until recently. Before that you were claiming they were everything but. Gtfohwtbs.

Nowhere are they Caucasions. First you fools tried to claim they were Cain descendants.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50961 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenites were proven to be Semitic nomads. Semites are Ca*casoid. Caucasoid and N*groid are obviously and have been proven to be different. C*ucasoid are people of Europe, Middle East, Some of North Africa, South Asia etc. Israelites were all Semitic people.
N*groid is what West, Central, South Africans have been proven to be and that is what AA's are. Once again. FAIL. You are trying so hard to be something you are not and its entertaining.
why are you mad? lets try an get to bottom of yo anger! i can help you , i mite talk ruff some time, but my heart is with my peoples, ok why are you anger? have you ever set down an really thought this out? with logical senses? lets try it

Level 7

Location hidden

#50962 Feb 15, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh. He disagrees with himself.
He tried me, so I showed him for what he is.

I have so much more. I have a couple where the same exact word for word post were posted under different cloak names having a convo with him where he is using the same responses. lmao!

Looms quotes:

"there's nothing to support the claim that aa can trace their ancestry to some major migration outta canaan/mesopotamia from bout 3,000 years ago."

"whether israelite exiles went into africa or not, doesn't mean aa are directly related to these migrating people. "

Level 8

Location hidden

#50963 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
From this comment alone and thousands of others on this thread its quite clear you are a crackhead and have a low I.Q lol what a failure in life.
im going to ask you again where is your information? lets debate this i have plenty of recorded that will shed light on everything, don't be afraid to explore the truth, an what info you got we can go over it, we gone get to the bottom of this!! the truth is here , an we can reach it, i have , let me share this truth with you! it will help you see things better in life!! ok

Level 8

Location hidden

#50964 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
From this comment alone and thousands of others on this thread its quite clear you are a crackhead and have a low I.Q lol what a failure in life.
i never finished school, so you should be able to show me something, about HISTORY, an prove me wrong, because your so smart, LETS TRY IT, start anywhere, pick up bible look thru it, show me im not a hebrew, you cant, but i can show both set of jews not to be real, an it cant be changed, its part of history, see its somethings you dont know that you have to learn, this is one of those time, so where is yo INFO?

Level 7

Location hidden

#50965 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only were you all denying them as Shemites, let alone ISRAELITES, you all called them African American ties.

Now, since you have been ENLIGHTENED, you are claiming them as Caucasoids?
This is too funny!

Level 7

Location hidden

#50967 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would actually do some research to save yourself embarrassment it would help a lot you know? And i've never said anything about Cain so whoever said that has nothing to do with me and Cain was cursed according to the bible just in case you did not know so sometimes that is used as a racist 'illiterate' way to describe what is known as the N*groid group of Africans but truth is Cains people were Semites.
How about FIRST, show where Cain was a SHEMITE. A descendant of Shem.

I'm waiting.

Show me how NOT dumb you think you are.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50968 Feb 15, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, culture-vulture ethnic identity theft is not a reasonable action. It constitutes culture-genocide against the targetted group, the REAL Hebrews: the Jews.
You've got proof? Let's see that DNA...
NO HEBREW DNA would be Left CREATOR wasnt having that, everything about us HAD TO GET OFF HIS Land that HE gave us, Bones to THEY WOULD DIG THEM UP EVERYBODY SO NO DNA FROM HEBREWS! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS?"bones of the inhabitants" everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to COMMON peoples, they GRAVES would be DUG up! NO DNA

Level 7

Location hidden

#50969 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would actually do some research to save yourself embarrassment it would help a lot you know? And i've never said anything about Cain so whoever said that has nothing to do with me and Cain was cursed according to the bible just in case you did not know so sometimes that is used as a racist 'illiterate' way to describe what is known as the N*groid group of Africans but truth is Cains people were Semites.
Instead of just ranting out of your utter hatred and obvious obsession for this threads existance, show me YOUR research of who the Kenites are without repeating what I have already showed them to be and how.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50970 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
TRICK get back here, CAIN PEOPLES WAS NEPHILIM an thats IN MAGOG them jews, talk to me trick a Doctrine tying to leak out ya!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50971 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
cain cursed ass TURNED WHITE like you, he an his kids are killers to this day, you seen one on here threatening us Hebrews ? go look up TAZARAAT, thats whats on you

Level 8

Location hidden

#50972 Feb 15, 2013
the Rephaim an the Nephilim was in Sodom and Gomorrah,Genesis 18:16-33 “And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.[17] And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; [18] Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?[19] For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.[20] And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.[22] And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.[23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?[24] Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?[25] That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?[26] And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.[27] And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:[28] Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.[29] And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty’s sake.[30] And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.[31] And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty’s sake.[32] And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten’s sake.[33] And the LORD went his way,as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.” ok lets go back some check this Genesis 10:19;And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar,unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom,and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.ok lets go up some more Look at this!!!Genesis 14:2;that these made war with Bera king of Sodom,and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.Genesis 14:3;All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.Genesis 14:4;Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.this was a African born abroad that extended his power back home, them Tazaraat Canaanites an them Rephaim an the Nephilim was in them Nations they was in Canaan Land,an sodom gone be where they kicked at,ok check this Genesis 14:5 ;And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,ok check this the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim which were in their way to Sodom, were confederates with the five kings, ok let look at where they was in Moses time,Deuteronomy 2:10;The Emims dwelt therein in times past,a people great, and many,and tall, as the Anakims;,they Lived in Canaan part 1

Level 8

Location hidden

#50973 Feb 15, 2013
PART 2 of the Rephaim an the Nephilim,The Illuminati claim to be descended of Fallen Angels, who taught them the “Ancient Wisdom”, also known as the Kabbalah THEM YO JEWISH PEOPLES , which they have been preserving throughout the centuries. These Fallen Angels are referred to in the Bible, Book of Genesis, as the Nephilim, or “Sons of God”, and were said to have descended to earth and intermarried with human beings CAIN kids.!!! Deuteronomy 2:9;And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.ok LOT kids gone live in a land where the Rephaim an the Nephilim had control till he beat them off,Deuteronomy 2:10;The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; so it was a bunch of them in Canaan land an holdings, Lot possessed their country after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. these giants were driven out for their sins:ok these the peoples what was sinning in our Lands these white Cain peoples that had mixed with Canaan peoples an was in our land with witchcraft! every bit of it, they was the Rephaim an the Nephilim, is the root to the white race, ok lets look at this! you see LOT got the Canaanites citys of sodom an Gomorrah, ok EDOM would live in some of they Land an he didnt destroy them all!Deuteronomy 2:20;That also is accounted a land of Rephaim: Rephaim dwelt therein aforetime; but the Ammonites call them Zamzummim;see them gone be Cain kids, an they was so evil they had to be wiped OUT, but EDOM became them! he had kids with they offspring Deuteronomy 2:21;A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead: Deuteronomy 2:22;As he did to the children of Esau, which dwelt in Seir, when he destroyed the Horims from before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead even unto this day:Esau is the progenitor of the Edomites Esau's marriage at the age of forty to Canaanite wives Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite,, Anah, daughter of Zibeon the Hivite, Canaanite women: Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite.them peoples gone have Rephaim in them Thus Nephilim CAIN wicked seed of them Fallen ones, an they gone be wicked where ever they go, ok check this , Esau went to the house of his uncle Ishmael and married his cousin, Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael, and sister of Nebajoth.Thus Dragging that Obadiah, claim that the Edomites participated in the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 B.C. blood line over to Ismael kids,Esau was also known as Edom, the progenitor of the Edomites who were established to the south of the Israelites. Obadiah, claim that the Edomites participated in the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 B.C. they did i can show it!!by then scythians the arabs would all be mixed up with the Rephaim an the Nephilim, they are yo jews an arabs,ok lets look some more However, apocryphal Jewish texts explain that they were the devil and his seed , who were cast out of Heaven, and took wives from the female descendants of Cain. They produced a race known as the Anakim.is they who first introduced humanity to the occult arts, including astrology, magic and alchemy. PART 2

Level 7

Location hidden

#50975 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case your illiterate self does not know. S(h)emite and Semite are two different words with different meaning. Semites are the word used to describe ALL Middle Eastern,partly North Africa people. Shemite is a tribe and was in Syria, Iraq Turkey lmao you are a joke.
I'm still waiting on you to show me where Cain is a Shemite!

And

I'm still waiting on you to show me who the Kenites were and how they were Caucasoids or Europeans, or Asians etc....

lol!!!

Tick tock....
Show me how NOT dumb you are.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50976 Feb 15, 2013
Use your term "semite" if you must,

BUT, I'm still waiting on

I'm still waiting on you to show me where Cain is a Shemite!

And

I'm still waiting on you to show me who the Kenites were and how they were Caucasoids or Europeans, or Asians etc....

When all else fails, resort to the typical name calling you all are known for..

I'm still waiting... Cut the diversion tactics....

Level 7

Location hidden

#50977 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"the only thing 'magical' is the claim that aa and their related west african tribes are biblical exiles from canaan/mesopotamia.
"

Level 7

Location hidden

#50979 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, we know that this is your stand:

"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The African American DNA sample from the United States is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3"

Level 7

Location hidden

#50980 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would actually take the time to have done research or read a history book you would'nt be going around in circles and interpreting things with your own crackhead imagination. You are obsessed with thinking you are people that you not even apart off.
Once again not even Caribbean blacks are this dumb. Most AA"s truly are uneducated fools, lazy and I could go on. Maybe I should make a thread saying AA's are really from Ireland lol dummies like yourself would actually believe it.
Until you post what you claim you know, you are the dumb one.
You can't get around that one.

I'm still waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 3 min FireyFellow44 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,565,477
California, New York & Florida Has Most Human ... 8 min FIRE SOMALI COPS 2
Women: What is more important to you? 8 min Dan Snow 53
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 13 min The Power Of Mast... 135
Rudy Giuliani to replace Jeff Sessions as AG. 19 min LEAVE AMERICA BLA... 10
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 19 min blackist 1,539
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 135
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Satan-Abuser of H... 84
More from around the web