Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50924 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

'i don't know if aa are directly related to kenites. i'm not even sure who the kenites were. "

"we also know from dna studies that e1b1a went up into canaan during the exodus. "

""i don't believe aa are exiles from what is commonly thought to be ancient israel (canaan). "

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50925 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed, you put'n in a lot a work trying to find my old quotes. i'm flattered, but what's the point?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50926 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL how many bible attempts have you made with this AA Israel thing and failed? lol blacks and these people are complete different. So now I realize you are probably some crack user who just wants to be an idiot on the net just for the hell of it even though you know that you're are wrong orrr maybe you dont because the crack over took your brain cells.
Remember...Crack Is Whack.
when ever you weak devils cant win then we got to be crack using!! typical run hide tactic, weak no , resources to back your madness? typical, your weak an you knows this an you been living a lie!! you still jumping around holwer but no proof not a shred of evidence, typical, howler peoples on drugs not gone work around here!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50927 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL how many bible attempts have you made with this AA Israel thing and failed? lol blacks and these people are complete different. So now I realize you are probably some crack user who just wants to be an idiot on the net just for the hell of it even though you know that you're are wrong orrr maybe you dont because the crack over took your brain cells.
Remember...Crack Is Whack.
it show you has nothing! you came in court ROOM with NO evidence, you CANT WIN round here!! your a side show, to show we right is all it is,you Jump up an down spin around, kick yo right leg out yo left leg out, jump spin, bitch you still aint drop no proof, hop yo ass on trick an stop wasting time

Level 7

Location hidden

#50929 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"abraham was a shemite? so what if he was, what does that have to do with my point?

and if 'israel' extends into africa, what parts of africa and people were part of the israelite nation? what sons of jacob did these include? "

Level 8

Location hidden

#50930 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Looms quotes:
'i don't know if aa are directly related to kenites. i'm not even sure who the kenites were. "
"we also know from dna studies that e1b1a went up into canaan during the exodus. "
""i don't believe aa are exiles from what is commonly thought to be ancient israel (canaan). "
lol the Kenites be Bat man!! hahahah they dont know nothing!dude toy around with a lot of theories , an they be wack, hahahah

Level 7

Location hidden

#50931 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"personally i believe obama *IS* the end-time messiah. i don't have a strong factual bases for this but the circumstances around everything doing on right now can only lead me in this direction.

most will agree we are at the end of the age and in or quickly approaching the tribulation period.

so how does this man come outta nowhere, and aa who no one has any information on, other than he spent 20 years in a 'radical' black liberation theology church, become the potus, with literally the entire world cheering him on?

this is just an amazing thing by anyone's measurements.

and what's more amazing is that obama's reelected after openly telling israel and the pro-israel lobby to get lost.

now i believe, as do others, that the major transition period (the great tribulation) will be from 2013 to 2019, ending on the 400th year of the aa sojourn in america, using the 1619 date.

the timing of obama's reelection with this timeline is just too uncanny to be simple coincidence, imo. "
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#50932 Feb 15, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you know whats funny bruh, please tell me because you seem like a smart person, but how can you come in and ASSUME that your info is correct? Gotta a question for you and ill see if you can make sense of what im asking, you say that AAs are west african correct? Okay now what exactly were the nationalities of those so called WEST AFRICANS that were picked up and brought to america as CARGO to serve the task? Also also i take it that you know SCRIPTURES RIGHT? Well i assume by you saying that the jews being SHEMITIC not SEMITIC, that the bible is real. NOW exactly, if the scriptures were real tell us, which people in the world were taken prisoner and sold as bondman and woman and taken on SHIPS to a country they didnt know? Just asking the questions because you seem so sure in your logic and your INFERENCE! Love if you couod get back to answering
He needs to see us in words..look at what Isaiah said!!!
Isaiah 42:21-25
New International Version (NIV)
21 It pleased the Lord
for the sake of his righteousness
to make his law great and glorious.
22 But this is a people plundered and looted,
all of them TRAPPED IN PITS
or HIDDEN AWAY IN PRISONS.
They have become plunder,
with no one to rescue them;
THEY HAVE BECOME LOOT
with no one to say,“Send them back.”
23 Which of you will listen to this
or pay close attention IN TIMES TO COME (meaning future)?
24 Who handed Jacob over to become loot,
and Israel to the plunderers?
Was it not the Lord,
against whom we have sinned?
For they would not follow his ways;
they did not obey his law.
25 So he poured out on them his burning anger,
the violence of war.
It enveloped them in flames, yet they did not understand;
it consumed them, but they did not take it to heart.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50933 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"i have to believe this (e1b1a) represents the phuttite subgroup of 'Ham'. "

"e1b1a is an african haplogroup. if the ancient hebrews were e1b1a they'd have to be african. connecting yourself to the hoj means that you need to africanize these people and link them to e1b1a groups. "
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#50934 Feb 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i made the kenite connection a long time ago. and you don't know what an israelite is. israel is hamitic: hamitic language, hamitic gods and hamitic culture, and hamitic racial admixture.
your mind is trapped in an evangelical world, unfazed. free yourself!
i came to all my conclusions over time, as i look through and analyze all the info i'm able to find. i posted before all my conclusions and theories were developed during the time i spent on this thread.
i said a long time ago, that aa were phuttites. cuz phut is associated with black north africans. and that's the main source of those tribes who migrated into west africa.
and i've dealt with possible nubian/egyptian origins of the yoruba and akan tribes. been doing that for a while so whacha problem?
your problem is you don't want aa to be africans. you want to be from a region you have nothing to do with.
you want to fit an evangelical understanding of scripture (cuz that's all you know) around an african american centered doctrine. and it cant be done.
*that's your problem.
Wrong, Fake Hebrew Nazi.

Obama is protecting Israel, therefore God is on his side.

You anti-Israel devils are going down, fool!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50935 Feb 15, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Fake Hebrew Nazi.
how we gone be anti Israel?, we love ourselfs,its the hebrews that dont know thats anti Israel, you have a ywisted way of thinking

Level 8

Location hidden

#50936 Feb 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
unfazed, you put'n in a lot a work trying to find my old quotes. i'm flattered, but what's the point?
say buddy you have been group with us!!! say my Hebrew brother!!! its gone be ok! see they see you as us! from yo info!! hey your smart! hahahah your us to bro! hahahah Shalom peoples this has been a fun day! I pray everybody day been well Shalom! to the hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#50937 Feb 15, 2013
i can hebrewrize Hebrewlize everything!!! everything bout me is HEBREW,
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#50938 Feb 15, 2013
Wrong, Fake Hebrew Nazi.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50939 Feb 15, 2013
we even developing new Hebrew approach to over standing Hebrew concepts,an heritage ideology, we forming what is an whom is Hebrew, this is ground breaking,an all the Hebrews have done a good job. IM proud to be a Hebrew an of its family's, an with the help from everybody research we have achieved a higher over-standing of whats going on, we ARE REALITY , this is REALITY,this what makes the world work

Level 8

Location hidden

#50940 Feb 15, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Wrong, Fake Hebrew Nazi.
why we got to go down? why you want to hurt the Hebrews? we aint did nothing to the jews but tell the truth!! why we have to be hurt because that? we would embrace the jews if they was for us!!! we would help them, our trouble come from the jews unless we Jewish, we got proof we dont have to be Jewish because we was Hebrews before it was a Jew, so stop the Hate,I hate NO JEW, But i hate what the jews have done!its evil! to hold up our heritage is a FIGHT against CREATOR,your going to answer to! everybody got to die oneday thats for sure, but to hurt some one for wanting to be themselfs is EVIL, an you will pay
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#50942 Feb 15, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>why we got to go down? why you want to hurt the Hebrews? we aint did nothing to the jews but tell the truth!! why we have to be hurt because that? we would embrace the jews if they was for us!!! we would help them, our trouble come from the jews unless we Jewish, we got proof we dont have to be Jewish because we was Hebrews before it was a Jew, so stop the Hate,I hate NO JEW, But i hate what the jews have done!its evil! to hold up our heritage is a FIGHT against CREATOR,your going to answer to! everybody got to die oneday thats for sure, but to hurt some one for wanting to be themselfs is EVIL, an you will pay
Nope, culture-vulture ethnic identity theft is not a reasonable action. It constitutes culture-genocide against the targetted group, the REAL Hebrews: the Jews.

You've got proof? Let's see that DNA...

Level 7

Location hidden

#50944 Feb 15, 2013
Looms saying African Americans are Phut and the Kenites/Midanites are Phut:

"imo, find groups who are probably closely related to phut (ie. mande, yoruba, akan, nubians, kenites/midianites, etc) and you'll be closer to finding your place in scripture.
"

Me responding :

Hey Looms,

Aren't the Kenites from the Tribe of JUDA?

Wasn't their portion of the Tribe of JUDAs land, Hebron?

It would makes sense, seeing how Jethro, an Abraham descendant, a Shemite/Midianite would be family of them, huh?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50945 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
From this comment alone and thousands of others on this thread its quite clear you are a crackhead and have a low I.Q lol what a failure in life.
where is yo proof im not a hebrew! insults dont work Im the King of it! but i wont play yo games, you have NO proof with all that mouth!! hahahah where is yo proof we aint hebrews! i could ignore your stupid mess, but i just want to know where is yo proof? you dont have NON

Level 8

Location hidden

#50946 Feb 15, 2013
see we could talk to our selfs, we gone practice that when trolls get to deep! hahaah WE CONTROL THIS hahahah, we dont have to even respond!! we the Hebrews! hahahah they can hoop howler jump side ways!!! we got this square!! WE CONTROLS IT!! I LOVE THIS! HAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites should be afraid 4 min Goyim 21
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 5 min montanea 1,389
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Killtaker 1,274,802
White men are better lovers? 8 min Beautiful Creole 452
Why Are Whites So Ugly they in denial? 15 min therealtruther 1
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 16 min Fabulous 182
Is this an African America Forum? It is virule... 16 min Pos-Neg 35
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 43 min TheOriginalDoby 1,035
VA shooting is a hoax 1 hr WifeOfDylannRoof 40
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr bustamante 382
More from around the web