Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50913 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
"you would have a hard time making e1b1a a mideastern haplgroup. it's tiny in that region (with much of it recent from the arab slave trade) while huge and old in africa."
Slave trade only, huh?
"*you are not exiles from canaan/mesopotamia*"
Anyway, I'll be back.
whacha point. been saying that for a while, and that's still my position, now.

in fact this is my main argument with the bhi.'exiles from canaan/meospotamia'.

it's this claim that kills it for you.

you can never be successful unless you can attract more than a tiny number of intelligent AA. and very few educated intelligent aa are gonna buy that, cuz its an obvious lie for anyone who's done a little research.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50914 Feb 15, 2013
More quotes from :Looms

you come from a west african tribe, judah (assuming your ydna doesn't trace to europe). you could try to find out which tribe that is, like many aa are doing today.

then try to connect that tribe to the biblical narrative.

for example, you believe most aa are igbo, but you can't trace the igbo to any northeast african or mideastern group, today or during the time of the bible. you can't produce a plausible theory establishing a traceable link to ancient israelites.

you should also consider that even if hebrew settlements existed in central and west africa around 700AD, that doesn't mean they were still there during the slave trade.

there's no indication that e1b1a is a shemetic haplogroup, and this is your biggest problem. if you're trying to make the case that your a shemetic people.

e1b1a in eastern africa is assoiciated with bantu groups.

bantus migrated from WA to south and southeastern africa. it's call the 'bantu expansion'.

oh sure i know there were israelite settlements along the north african coast going back to the time of david and solomon.

the romans also had to put down jewish revolts in libya (Cyrenaica).

but the point is specifically related to e1b1a. how could this be a shemetic haplogroup?

Level 7

Location hidden

#50915 Feb 15, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
with all due respect you are wrong about sis. its not about being "africans" thats a made up term, you know that, and is way to broad of a definition. Unfazed whole goal has been identifying Israel in the african continent. NOBODY CARES ABOUT proving we are from Iraq, its a waisteland desert anyway. Israel has always been in Africa along the Nile. From the very geographical region you claim our ancestors come from. so what the hell are you arguing about? Phut, Nubia, upper egypt, ect remember? Get off this BHI bull crap you keep trying to associate everybody with. Unfazed calls these peple Isralites you call them Nubians or Egyptians, the terms we use for these people shouldnt be the base of the argument. I dont see what your argument is? I really dont?
I agree. Thank you. He knows this to be true what you have said. But it was his only comeback.

The whole point of all our debates was that they have tried to exclude Africans from being Israelites. That has been our argument against them all along. Their argument has been that ISRAELITES are African. Blacks are Hamites, not Shemites.

Lmao @ them.
Slick how they are trying to twist it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50916 Feb 15, 2013
Correction: * Their argument has been that ISRAELITES ARE NOT Africans.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#50917 Feb 15, 2013
test

Level 7

Location hidden

#50918 Feb 15, 2013
Again, the same racist push, All blacks are Hamites:

Looms:

"it's commonly understood that e1b1a is n african haplogroup. that being the case i don't know how it could be 'shemetic'. "

"i don't believe aa are exiles from what is commonly thought to be ancient israel (canaan). "

"to be honest i'm not sure who or what aa are, relative to the biblical narrative. but i don't see e1b1a as a native 'middle eastern' haplogroup. "

""i believe AA are a hamitic people from what i've been able to find and logically deduce."

Level 8

Location hidden

#50919 Feb 15, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
with all due respect you are wrong about sis. its not about being "africans" thats a made up term, you know that, and is way to broad of a definition. Unfazed whole goal has been identifying Israel in the african continent. NOBODY CARES ABOUT proving we are from Iraq, its a waisteland desert anyway. Israel has always been in Africa along the Nile. From the very geographical region you claim our ancestors come from. so what the hell are you arguing about? Phut, Nubia, upper egypt, ect remember? Get off this BHI bull crap you keep trying to associate everybody with. Unfazed calls these peple Isralites you call them Nubians or Egyptians, the terms we use for these people shouldnt be the base of the argument. I dont see what your argument is? I really dont?
well then you being very dishonest. cuz it was you who would regularly post your 'source' connecting the igbo to israelite *northern tribes* migrating outta canaan.

so you saying israel and 'egypt/nubia' are the same? no my friend that's what i've been say. you just catching on, now that it's settling in.

and unfazed has gone both ways with african and mideastern arguments. and she hasn't provided any factual bases as to why she thinks israel is 'egypt/nubia'. i was the only person on this thread who did that, bro.

*you can thank me later!

Level 7

Location hidden

#50920 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"well i believe (and correct me if i'm wrong), BHI are of the opinion that 'shem' was a bm like them."

"and who were these kenites (possibly a phuttite people)"

"and i never said aa dna can't be found in canaan or mesopotamia."

^^^^^^
"sorry but you need to rectify biblical interpretation with reality. aa are africans, not mesopotamians or canaanites. there's nothing physically linking *you* to this part of the world. "

"claiming to have a direct ancestral link to the old hoj is claiming to be mesopotamian, bruh"

"in order to get to where you *think* you wannabe, you have to establish a direct ancestral connection to this part of the world.

it was this fact that turned it around for me, cuz i actually tried to do it and it can't be done (at least by me). "

Level 7

Location hidden

#50921 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"my point was/is i don't see enough evidence to support the claim that aa are mostly exiles from the old hoj. "

"so even if aa were exiles it would mean nothing in terms of end-time prophecy. "

"semites are indigenous J1 "

Level 7

Location hidden

#50922 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"someone has to be the messiah, so why not obama? "

"you're trying to tell me that 'israel' or the hoj involved canaanite and african tribes? who were these african tribes? "

Level 7

Location hidden

#50923 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

Quote : "ok, so you don't agree that nimrod represented the 'Elect' before jacob."

"*maybe nimrod represented the post flood hamitic elect before his demotion, but that's speculation."

Level 7

Location hidden

#50924 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

'i don't know if aa are directly related to kenites. i'm not even sure who the kenites were. "

"we also know from dna studies that e1b1a went up into canaan during the exodus. "

""i don't believe aa are exiles from what is commonly thought to be ancient israel (canaan). "

Level 8

Location hidden

#50925 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed, you put'n in a lot a work trying to find my old quotes. i'm flattered, but what's the point?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50926 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL how many bible attempts have you made with this AA Israel thing and failed? lol blacks and these people are complete different. So now I realize you are probably some crack user who just wants to be an idiot on the net just for the hell of it even though you know that you're are wrong orrr maybe you dont because the crack over took your brain cells.
Remember...Crack Is Whack.
when ever you weak devils cant win then we got to be crack using!! typical run hide tactic, weak no , resources to back your madness? typical, your weak an you knows this an you been living a lie!! you still jumping around holwer but no proof not a shred of evidence, typical, howler peoples on drugs not gone work around here!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50927 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL how many bible attempts have you made with this AA Israel thing and failed? lol blacks and these people are complete different. So now I realize you are probably some crack user who just wants to be an idiot on the net just for the hell of it even though you know that you're are wrong orrr maybe you dont because the crack over took your brain cells.
Remember...Crack Is Whack.
it show you has nothing! you came in court ROOM with NO evidence, you CANT WIN round here!! your a side show, to show we right is all it is,you Jump up an down spin around, kick yo right leg out yo left leg out, jump spin, bitch you still aint drop no proof, hop yo ass on trick an stop wasting time

Level 7

Location hidden

#50929 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"abraham was a shemite? so what if he was, what does that have to do with my point?

and if 'israel' extends into africa, what parts of africa and people were part of the israelite nation? what sons of jacob did these include? "

Level 8

Location hidden

#50930 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Looms quotes:
'i don't know if aa are directly related to kenites. i'm not even sure who the kenites were. "
"we also know from dna studies that e1b1a went up into canaan during the exodus. "
""i don't believe aa are exiles from what is commonly thought to be ancient israel (canaan). "
lol the Kenites be Bat man!! hahahah they dont know nothing!dude toy around with a lot of theories , an they be wack, hahahah

Level 7

Location hidden

#50931 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"personally i believe obama *IS* the end-time messiah. i don't have a strong factual bases for this but the circumstances around everything doing on right now can only lead me in this direction.

most will agree we are at the end of the age and in or quickly approaching the tribulation period.

so how does this man come outta nowhere, and aa who no one has any information on, other than he spent 20 years in a 'radical' black liberation theology church, become the potus, with literally the entire world cheering him on?

this is just an amazing thing by anyone's measurements.

and what's more amazing is that obama's reelected after openly telling israel and the pro-israel lobby to get lost.

now i believe, as do others, that the major transition period (the great tribulation) will be from 2013 to 2019, ending on the 400th year of the aa sojourn in america, using the 1619 date.

the timing of obama's reelection with this timeline is just too uncanny to be simple coincidence, imo. "
Phaed

United States

#50932 Feb 15, 2013
White_Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you know whats funny bruh, please tell me because you seem like a smart person, but how can you come in and ASSUME that your info is correct? Gotta a question for you and ill see if you can make sense of what im asking, you say that AAs are west african correct? Okay now what exactly were the nationalities of those so called WEST AFRICANS that were picked up and brought to america as CARGO to serve the task? Also also i take it that you know SCRIPTURES RIGHT? Well i assume by you saying that the jews being SHEMITIC not SEMITIC, that the bible is real. NOW exactly, if the scriptures were real tell us, which people in the world were taken prisoner and sold as bondman and woman and taken on SHIPS to a country they didnt know? Just asking the questions because you seem so sure in your logic and your INFERENCE! Love if you couod get back to answering
He needs to see us in words..look at what Isaiah said!!!
Isaiah 42:21-25
New International Version (NIV)
21 It pleased the Lord
for the sake of his righteousness
to make his law great and glorious.
22 But this is a people plundered and looted,
all of them TRAPPED IN PITS
or HIDDEN AWAY IN PRISONS.
They have become plunder,
with no one to rescue them;
THEY HAVE BECOME LOOT
with no one to say,“Send them back.”
23 Which of you will listen to this
or pay close attention IN TIMES TO COME (meaning future)?
24 Who handed Jacob over to become loot,
and Israel to the plunderers?
Was it not the Lord,
against whom we have sinned?
For they would not follow his ways;
they did not obey his law.
25 So he poured out on them his burning anger,
the violence of war.
It enveloped them in flames, yet they did not understand;
it consumed them, but they did not take it to heart.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50933 Feb 15, 2013
Looms quotes:

"i have to believe this (e1b1a) represents the phuttite subgroup of 'Ham'. "

"e1b1a is an african haplogroup. if the ancient hebrews were e1b1a they'd have to be african. connecting yourself to the hoj means that you need to africanize these people and link them to e1b1a groups. "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people GO AWAY 4 min Jake 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,703,810
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min -Curious Me- 51,928
Would racism die if aliens came? 15 min Qbert1985 4
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 17 min Jake 136
Fallen "gods". Dead "gods"? 24 min Got_Rope 15
Ttt... deep poetry. This from my heart and sheeiit 31 min Ttt 1
Slave history month: The Tuskegee Airmen lost ... 43 min Paul 30
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Got_Rope 42
it must really suck being black! 2 hr Paul 31
More from around the web