Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50889 Feb 15, 2013
John 14

30 Here after will I not talk many words unto You. For the ruler of this world cometh, and hath nought in ME.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50890 Feb 15, 2013
MF brain should be on fire hahahah with that one hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#50891 Feb 15, 2013
if you jews follow me or talk to me your not going to be able to sleep! hahahah, this gone be on yo mind for ever! some of ya its to late! its in ya! its no reasoning out of this! you shouldnt have tried to find out!! you should have left this alone!! WE GOT YOU KNOW!! we control you because we control this, an this is in yo mind

Level 8

Location hidden

#50892 Feb 15, 2013
you can bring you top scientist out an he will fold up, im sure a rabbi is looking! some dare not say anything, some gone try, but in the END we control this, you cant fool with it because it expose you for whom you is! I like the control you get from your heritage!! i can work with this!!its Mines, it feels like me!! i would have a hard time trying to be anything but me! an thats a Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Location hidden

#50893 Feb 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a liar, unfazed. i never said aa weren't near north africa or NE africa, or near egypt. i said just the opposite and been saying it for some time now. so if all you got now is a burning lying tongue (or keyboard) you just exposing yourself as a complete fraud.
i've also posted into on e1b1a pharaohs, and WA clustering with 18th dynasty mummies, and juda extending into lower egypt. in fact i built an entire theory around juda extending into lower egypt, involving the true identity of the biblical moses.
so what you got now, besides another lie?
First, you only started your theory regarding the pharoah AFTER the first to the middle part of December. NOT before.

And prior to that, you didn't start including African Americans into Sub saharan UNTIL six or seven months ago. You only did that to connect them THEN to kenites ONLY as Hamites. Until I showed you they were ISRAELITES.

"aa are not exiles from levant/mesopotamia"
"sorry but you're trying to adopt a heritage and history that doesn't belong to you."

"there's nothing physically linking *you* to this part of the world."

I'll be back. I'm still looking.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50894 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol no doubt AA's have me rolling too. Us caribbean folks and the africans are a whole lot smarter. Most AA's I meet since I live here do not even know where in Africa that their ancestors was brought to the U.S was even taken from. Black Americans claim Egypt and all kinds of dumb crap. Which indicates that most obviously do not read history which explains why AA's have the poorest education rate here and drop out of school at the highest rate
i never said aa weren't near north africa or NE africa, or near egypt. i said just the opposite and been saying it for some time now. so if all you got now is a burning lying tongue (or keyboard) you just exposing yourself as a complete fraud.

i've also posted into on e1b1a pharaohs, and WA clustering with 18th dynasty mummies, and juda extending into lower egypt. in fact i built an entire theory around juda extending into lower egypt, involving the true identity of the biblical moses.

so what you got now, besides another lie? "

This is coming from a self proclamed AA you just gave props to.

"Most AA's I meet since I live here do not even know where in Africa that their ancestors was brought to the U.S was even taken from"

I wonder why dufus.

Level 4

Location hidden

#50895 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth man
Disaster Looms wrote'

. i never said aa weren't near north africa or NE africa, or near egypt. i said just the opposite and been saying it for some time now. so if all you got now is a burning lying tongue (or keyboard) you just exposing yourself as a complete fraud.

i've also posted into on e1b1a pharaohs, and WA clustering with 18th dynasty mummies, and juda extending into lower egypt. in fact i built an entire theory around juda extending into lower egypt, involving the true identity of the biblical moses. "

Is this truth too?

Level 4

Location hidden

#50896 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol no doubt AA's have me rolling too. Us caribbean folks and the africans are a whole lot smarter. Most AA's I meet since I live here do not even know where in Africa that their ancestors was brought to the U.S was even taken from. Black Americans claim Egypt and all kinds of dumb crap. Which indicates that most obviously do not read history which explains why AA's have the poorest education rate here and drop out of school at the highest rate
. "i never said aa weren't near north africa or NE africa, or near egypt. i said just the opposite and been saying it for some time now. so if all you got now is a burning lying tongue (or keyboard) you just exposing yourself as a complete fraud.

i've also posted into on e1b1a pharaohs, and WA clustering with 18th dynasty mummies, and juda extending into lower egypt. in fact i built an entire theory around juda extending into lower egypt, involving the true identity of the biblical moses. "

Level 4

Location hidden

#50897 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you only started your theory regarding the pharoah AFTER the first to the middle part of December. NOT before.
And prior to that, you didn't start including African Americans into Sub saharan UNTIL six or seven months ago. You only did that to connect them THEN to kenites ONLY as Hamites. Until I showed you they were ISRAELITES.
"sorry but you're trying to adopt a heritage and history that doesn't belong to you."
I used the same stratgey a few months back. lol. one thing about hitting enter on your keyboard, i can bite ya later,so think before you type.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50898 Feb 15, 2013
"1. aa are not exiles from levant and/or mesopotamia.

2. the HOJ is no longer the Elect. in fact you've had 2 elections since the fall of Jacob's house.

it's these two points that do the most damage to hebrew israelite doctrine, john.

you can't place aa in the region they need to be. and only evangelicals and zionist (and hebrew israelites) hold to the position that jacob is still the elect, when they clearly aren't. "

"<quoted text> so they didnt run into africa?
doesn't matter if they did or not. you can't trace your ancestry to levant and/or mesopotamia. that's the only thing that matters. "

Level 8

Location hidden

#50899 Feb 15, 2013
they should have left will enough alone, now they know we Hebrews an its gone eat at them on inside! they doing this to they self!, trying to find out if we Hebrews, gone be yo DREAD, you get to see inside the Devils soul for the lies he has told, an if your part of that Lie you knows its a CREATOR, this is yo chance to make good! this your last chance where its going to be meaningful , with a purpose, stand behind this wonderful truth an yo life will change for better because you will be working for CREATOR, an thats something you want to do being thats where yo soul will return

Level 7

Location hidden

#50901 Feb 15, 2013
"you would have a hard time making e1b1a a mideastern haplgroup. it's tiny in that region (with much of it recent from the arab slave trade) while huge and old in africa."

Slave trade only, huh?

"*you are not exiles from canaan/mesopotamia*"

Anyway, I'll be back.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50902 Feb 15, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the same stratgey a few months back. lol. one thing about hitting enter on your keyboard, i can bite ya later,so think before you type.
Yeah, remember this:

"personally i believe obama *IS* the end-time messiah. i don't have a strong factual bases for this but the circumstances around everything doing on right now can only lead me in this direction.

most will agree we are at the end of the age and in or quickly approaching the tribulation period.

so how does this man come outta nowhere, and aa who no one has any information on, other than he spent 20 years in a 'radical' black liberation theology church, become the potus, with literally the entire world cheering him on?"

Level 8

Location hidden

#50903 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
You do see the keyword "MOST' not actually the word "All" right? ok run along man
tigerwoods lil bro check this where them jews come from?an its not Palestine so where they come from? the bible will tell you

Level 4

Location hidden

#50904 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
"Black Americans claim Egypt and all kinds of dumb crap. "

Like this?

Disaster Looms wrote'

. i never said aa weren't near north africa or NE africa, or near egypt. i said just the opposite and been saying it for some time now. so if all you got now is a burning lying tongue (or keyboard) you just exposing yourself as a complete fraud.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50905 Feb 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
i made the kenite connection a long time ago. and you don't know what an israelite is. israel is hamitic: hamitic language, hamitic gods and hamitic culture, and hamitic racial admixture.

your mind is trapped in an evangelical world, unfazed. free yourself!

i came to all my conclusions over time, as i look through and analyze all the info i'm able to find. i posted before all my conclusions and theories were developed during the time i spent on this thread.

i said a long time ago, that aa were phuttites. cuz phut is associated with black north africans. and that's the main source of those tribes who migrated into west africa.

and i've dealt with possible nubian/egyptian origins of the yoruba and akan tribes. been doing that for a while so whacha problem?

your problem is you don't want aa to be africans. you want to be from a region you have nothing to do with.

you want to fit an evangelical understanding of scripture (cuz that's all you know) around an african american centered doctrine. and it cant be done.

*that's your problem.

Level 4

Location hidden

#50908 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
You do see the keyword "MOST' not actually the word "All" right? ok run along man
for a smart nicca, you missed the point.

Level 7

Location hidden

#50909 Feb 15, 2013
"e1b1a in eastern africa is assoiciated with bantu groups.
bantus migrated from WA to south and southeastern africa. it's call the 'bantu expansion'. "

"there's no indication that e1b1a is a shemetic haplogroup, and this is your biggest problem. if you're trying to make the case that your a shemetic people."

Midianite/Kenites, Israelite/Judah/ Pharoahs.... uhmm....Simon of N*(ger,, which just so happen to be where a mapographer noted ISRAELITES communities were located along the N*(ger River and where the Dutch and Portuguese got "much slaves" from. They were hipped to that location among others by Ptolemy and the Mohammadians.
be right back.

Level 4

Location hidden

#50910 Feb 15, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL how many bible attempts have you made with this AA Israel thing and failed? lol blacks and these people are complete different. So now I realize you are probably some crack user who just wants to be an idiot on the net just for the hell of it even though you know that you're are wrong orrr maybe you dont because the crack over took your brain cells.
Remember...Crack Is Whack.
"blacks and these people are complete different.

WTF is a "black" anyway,lol

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5...

http://izrahbanyahuda.files.wordpress.com/201...

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4...

so even by you stupid idiotic definition of a "Black" these isralites today wouldnt be considered as such. Nicca please.

The last one looks exactly like Leroy up the street.

Level 4

Location hidden

#50912 Feb 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i made the kenite connection a long time ago. and you don't know what an israelite is. israel is hamitic: hamitic language, hamitic gods and hamitic culture, and hamitic racial admixture.
your mind is trapped in an evangelical world, unfazed. free yourself!
i came to all my conclusions over time, as i look through and analyze all the info i'm able to find. i posted before all my conclusions and theories were developed during the time i spent on this thread.
i said a long time ago, that aa were phuttites. cuz phut is associated with black north africans. and that's the main source of those tribes who migrated into west africa.
and i've dealt with possible nubian/egyptian origins of the yoruba and akan tribes. been doing that for a while so whacha problem?
your problem is you don't want aa to be africans. you want to be from a region you have nothing to do with.
you want to fit an evangelical understanding of scripture (cuz that's all you know) around an african american centered doctrine. and it cant be done.
*that's your problem.
with all due respect you are wrong about sis. its not about being "africans" thats a made up term, you know that, and is way to broad of a definition. Unfazed whole goal has been identifying Israel in the african continent. NOBODY CARES ABOUT proving we are from Iraq, its a waisteland desert anyway. Israel has always been in Africa along the Nile. From the very geographical region you claim our ancestors come from. so what the hell are you arguing about? Phut, Nubia, upper egypt, ect remember? Get off this BHI bull crap you keep trying to associate everybody with. Unfazed calls these peple Isralites you call them Nubians or Egyptians, the terms we use for these people shouldnt be the base of the argument. I dont see what your argument is? I really dont?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,579,925
hunt them down! 3 min The Laughing Axe 46
Tiny Whiteys L O S T , Got Defeated :( 5 min Bye Bye White Power 3
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 6 min Harrisson 48
News Black People in Racist Work Environments: Sello... 10 min Oliver Canterberr... 1
Ghetto Gaggers Actress TELLS ALL! 10 min The Wondrous Axe 7
Today's dead mudshark. 10 august 2017 19 min Harrisson 43
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 19 min zepol 32
I have token white friends. 1 hr KIP 68
More from around the web