Hebrew Israelite
Elser

Brooklyn, NY

#50734 Feb 14, 2013
Goodness some of you are stupid. The original Hebrews are "SEMITIC" they are the same as Arabs. Mostly olive to brown skin with black colored hair. Most Israelis are still to this present day Arab in appearance you cannot tell any difference. Some Jews left Israel and migrated to Europe and got mixed with white blood and then went back to Israel recently but the ones that stayed in their native land Israel are the typical Middle Easterners and most of the so called Jews in America are white people that converted to Judaism and pretend to be Jews but Black Americans are of West African origin NOT Hebrew Israelites.

This thread is plain stupid and so is the troll OP. just wants to make Black Americans look stupid
Barros Serrano

United States

#50735 Feb 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="JOHNS BEGGING FOR A NÜRNBERG ROPE"]<quoted text>
Your ignorance is DOA!!!
And you are:
Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE of SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a Jew, you idiot.

And neither are you!

The Synagogue of Satan is Islam, fool!
Elser

Brooklyn, NY

#50736 Feb 14, 2013
The troll OP did a good job and accomplished what he or she wanted to bc there is really dummies on this thread that think they're Hebrew Israelites and arguing hardcore with some people about it like a fool lol I'm black and know my history we are West Africans. Israelis are originally Semites + I realized most "normal" people do not even get on topix there is more trolls and psychos on here more than anything else which explains this thread.

These are what real Israelis look like

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PxxELbdJlZQ/Rs_NbRV...

http://lovingtelaviv.files.wordpress.com/2008...

Go learn history your WEST AFRICAN history Israel is NOT yours. Peace.
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#50737 Feb 14, 2013
Switching Ur name doesn't do much African AE.
Barros Serrano

United States

#50738 Feb 14, 2013
Fake Yahuda wrote:
Switching Ur name doesn't do much African AE.
You need to switch your name to something that doesn't indicate an attempted usurpation of Hebrew identity, an identity which does not pertain to you.

You're an Afro-whitey Yank, not a Hebrew.
There goes WiLLy again

Heidelberg, MS

#50739 Feb 14, 2013
That ain't "WiLLy",.. know what I mean.
There goes WiLLy again

Heidelberg, MS

#50740 Feb 14, 2013
Barros and that damn "Afro-whitey Yank". Explain to "WiLLy",. exactly what an "Afro-whitey Yank" is.
There goes WiLLy again

Heidelberg, MS

#50741 Feb 14, 2013
New Mexico is known for having "Anti-Muslim" "Christian" groups. Of course,.. MS is full of several types of "groups". The "Hebrews" around here are peaceful.. know what I mean. They even have a few radio programs.
There goes WiLLy again

Heidelberg, MS

#50742 Feb 14, 2013
"WiLLy" is actually from "Jackson". It's a "Chocolate City". 85% "BLACK" but less than 15% of our businesses are "OWNED" "by us",.. know what I mean.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#50743 Feb 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the AKKDIANS called themselves: "BLACK HEADS!!!"
I of the opinion that these ancient "BLACK RUSSIANS" are the Original AKKDIANS!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_Af...
Their Ethnic identity (Abkhazians) isn't that much different from ""AKKADIAN!!!
They probably had black hair and they certainly had weird hairdos
britam.org/HebrewType3.html
African AE

#50744 Feb 14, 2013
HebrewPictures-3-Brit-Am
britam.org/HebrewTypes3.html

Photos of how real Hebrews looked!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50746 Feb 14, 2013
Elser wrote:
The troll OP did a good job and accomplished what he or she wanted to bc there is really dummies on this thread that think they're Hebrew Israelites and arguing hardcore with some people about it like a fool lol I'm black and know my history we are West Africans. Israelis are originally Semites + I realized most "normal" people do not even get on topix there is more trolls and psychos on here more than anything else which explains this thread.
yo say mean NOTHING you wasted yo time here, we cant even consider we aint hebrews, an you aint no AA if you is your a dumb one! an dont know history!so yo say means Nothing to us!1 you wasted yo time!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50748 Feb 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
HebrewPictures-3-Brit-Am
britam.org/HebrewTypes3.html
Photos of how real Hebrews looked!
you damn Scythians will try anything!
African AE

#50749 Feb 14, 2013
Another link to black people mentioned in the bible
www.hurtingchristian.org/PastorsSite/.../blac...

Level 8

Location hidden

#50751 Feb 14, 2013
Elser wrote:
you dont know where the hebrews ran to when they ran into africa? i bet yo stupid ass didnt know they even ran into africa? get yo stupid dumb no history ass on, your Black so you wouldnt know anything, a Black person is a unknowing person he-she is in the DARK, your a slave because you havent reconnected to yo history that was before slavery, your a free slave but your a slave still, you just can walk around,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50752 Feb 14, 2013
no body round here gone listen, us Hebrews on here knows each other, we aint broke ranks yet no hebrew has walked away on here from his - her Heritage, if so he wasn't a Hebrew, we not gone be in self denial, we not gone run from what CREATOR has set before us, CREATOR set our heritage before us, you DEVILs had nothing to do with it so your Mad, an you want us to get away from ourselfs. which cant happen,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50753 Feb 14, 2013
you devils would be Famous an Made Rich if you had proof we wasnt the Hebrews Outside they DNA tricks, you would be Famous, an rich, they had to create a dna lie, to fool peoples, an it still dont work because we knows they scythians an they using they DNA an what its mixed with, WE KNOWS FOR SURE the Hebrew Nation ran into Africa, its in the Bible, all jews can be traced to the peoples that Occupied Hebrews land after they ran off, its NO way around that!! that a WALL you cant ever get over, or under, you have to LIE about it, its No why to explain away the curse that the Hebrews went thru in the Americas, they just like what was told the Hebrews if they ran into africa, thats where we was pulled from
African AE

#50754 Feb 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the AKKDIANS called themselves: "BLACK HEADS!!!"
I of the opinion that these ancient "BLACK RUSSIANS" are the Original AKKDIANS!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_Af...
Their Ethnic identity (Abkhazians) isn't that much different from ""AKKADIAN!!!
Those people were immigrants or taken to Russia.

www.thefreedictionary.com/Semite+people
African AE

#50755 Feb 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you damn Scythians will try anything!
Those are REAL HEBREWS BEN!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50756 Feb 14, 2013
you devils cant control our heritage so your Mad, see if we escape from the untruths you devils created its like we escaped from Mental Plantation you devils created , an you want to bring our mind back to the plantation, we aint ever going back, we got real FREEDOM, ya'll cant control the Hebrews way of thinking, its escaped from yo mental plantation, see on your mental plantation we would be working for you, an not ourselfs, us in our Hebrew heritage we working for us, an we PRODUCING OUR ON KIND, we independent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,745,321
This young black man might suck another d 26 min Slaywiththetruth 1
White men are inferior males 27 min Rain shower 18
This young black man may leave this forum again 58 min Ugly monkeys 7
Black people leech off of white people (Oct '17) 1 hr kickacoon 234
Racism in America (May '17) 1 hr kickacoon 1,407
Marcus when will you come out? 1 hr Thought you were ... 2
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 6 hr The Patriot 115
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 7 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 8 hr Tamale 26